;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogus Interruptus

Hello All You Lovely Dishers!

As I take a moment from my piles of grading to come to the computer, I say this with regret, that I am too swamped to be able to conscientiously blog every week. I have enjoyed hanging with you while we watch our favorite shows, and I wish I could continue to the end of the Survivor Nicaragua season, but I barely have time to sit and watch it. I barely have time to contribute to my personal blogs. I barely have time!

With mid-term marks looming, and more responsibilities and activities cramming the horizon, I will say, see you on Twitter or Facebook, once I can get a moment to interact online.

It's been fun!

Cheers!
Genie Sea






Permalink







2 Comments:

Blogger rosaritoe said...

Thank you so much Genie for all your hard work and the deep laughs you've give us♥

December 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Thank you for all you do Carolyn. We all love you and know how it is to get busy with a lot. You are not required to keep up with BBDish on the off season anyway.

Merry Christmas,

Indigoprince

December 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below