;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Big Brother 13: Early Bird Special Delayed til Friday the 17th

Good evening, Big Brother lovers. I hope you've all had a tremendous Tuesday! I got quite a lot accomplished in advance of what was supposed to be tomorrow's launch of the Early Bird Special, but I must now inform you...

The launch of the Early Bird Special has been postponed until this Friday, June 17th at 9am.

The links are ready, the post is written and it's ready and waiting for me to hit publish, and that's exactly what I'll be doing... Friday morning... 9am.. Be here! I will. :)






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

oh booo! I don't know if I ever told you Carolyn ... but I met Lane at the Dallas BB auditions. He was so nice (and hot!) lol!

June 14, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

That's okay Oh Goddess of the Dish! I don't have any $$ until Friday ... Gotta squeeze it out of my budget!!

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

And in Ya, that means me!! I gotta have it!!!!

June 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh, that was longer than 140 characters ... I could get used to this!!!

MWAH!!

June 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

Bummed! I was so excited and ready to buy them tomorrow!

June 14, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lindsey! :) I feel ya! Very cool about Lane... :)

Morning, Steph! :) LOL re 140! Oooh.. do we remember how to speak w/0 editing ourselves down to extreme concise thoughts? ;)

Morning, Danielle! :) Alas... Friday shall be here soon! Then you'll have all weekend to dive in and check out the new digs. :)

June 15, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger tcsierzega said...

good morning Carolyn! What did you think of my reasoning behind the idea of the "have nots" of no pool table for a week? Last seasons houseguests played pool WAY too often at night and severely limited gametalk,drama,alliance shifting etc. What does everyone else think about this?

June 15, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger tcsierzega said...

what does everyone think about my idea for a new small twist this year to deny access to the pool table for the "have nots" for a week ! last seasons houseguests spent WAY too much time at night playing pool instead of gametalk,drama,alliance shifting etc. Carolyn and others let me know what you think!

June 15, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's the thing, last season was so far outside the norm because of the alliance of 4, and it was typically them plus one of their "alliances" playing, so any meaningful game talk as a whole was pretty well restricted to the HoH room.

More than restricting access to the pool table, I'm hoping that last season's effective but BORING alliance structure doesn't become a blueprint for the bb13 HGs.

June 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger tcsierzega said...

Carolyn, your point is well taken. That's what I'm worried about that bb13 hamsters will follow the same MO as the pool playing brigade at night last season (boorrring!) I want DRAMA!

June 15, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger tinkyyyyy said...

All I know is I'm having really bad withdrawal now that TV is nothing but reruns of reruns time has slowed to a creeping crawl!!!!! Is it July yet?

June 15, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Evilpoptart said...

I have a whole new RESPECT for Adam. I liked his speech upstanding guy in my book. Still Team Rachel though ;)

September 8, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below