;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big Brother 15: A Closer Look at the House

Happy *7* Days til Big Brother 15!!

1 week from tonight, we'll be watching the premiere of BB15.. and then.. drumroll please... The Live Feeds will kick on just after the west coast premiere!

It is now confirmed that we will meet the HGs tomorrow, Thursday, June 20th.  We also have specific info about the twists - 2 of them.
  1. As suspected, there will be 3 nominees this season.  
  2. We, the public, will be choosing a BB15MVP every week.  For more details on all of this, please see this post.
Better still, Thursday morning, June 20th at 9am is when the voting begins.

Ya know what..
 
Let's let Julie tell you all about it herself... Watch the video. :)





Yesterday, we got an up close and personal look at the new digs via the House Tour Video with Julie Chen. If you missed that, here's the direct link to the post.

Today... Let's look even closer! We've got still photos of every room! They did such an amazing job this year.   It's just beautiful!

Oh!  If you've signed up for the feeds via the links here on BBDish, and you're looking for the #BBDishLucky15  Tweet of the Day, here's the one you want to Retweet for Thursday, June 20th.   Thursday at 7pm eastern, yet another Disher is going to be reimbursed by us, thereby making their BB Live Feeds FREE! :-) Actually, if that tweet passes 100 legit RTs, we're gonna have 3 winners on Thursday.  (I had the Wednesday tweet up all day, but since it's past 7 eastern now, I replaced it with the one that's useful for you.)

Now... Without further ado, here are the stills. Clicking on any of them will bring you to the 23.99 Special Deal on the Live Feeds. Remember, it ends on June 25th, the day before the premiere. Don't miss out!

Bedroom #1 ~ This is the more masculine of the 2 bedrooms.  What do you propose we call it?  The Eames Room?  I'm open for suggestions...


Bedroom #2 ~ I love the bright colors and sense of whimsy in here.  I just wish they'd given us a still showing the other, more playful angle on the room.   You can see it in the mirrors.  This bedroom is an intentional nod to the "It's a Small World" ride.  I know the Sherman Brothers don't get paid a dime when anyone sings the song - never did... I wonder if it's now in the public domain, and if so, might we end up wishing it wasn't?  Not that makes much of a difference to Skippy.

If one of our increased powers is an eviction vote, I can really see this room playing a huge, albeit unintentional role.  I predict that whoever gets told to Stop Singing (and sending us to fishies) the most often, totally suffers the wrath of the live feed watchers.



The Memory Wall ~ Warm colors, streamlined... Perfect for staring at.. for hours on end.. memorizing every tiny detail of your housemates faces... when you think no one's looking. ;-)   I can't wait for them to fill it in with pictures!!

Up Up & Away ~ We see this strong graphic element in the reflection of the mirror behind the memory wall, and here's a closer detail.  All the arrows are pointing up towards the camera, reminding the BB 15 HGs that they are being watched, all the time, lest they forget it for a single moment.

2 Angles on the Dining Room and Kitchen ~ Love the globe! Love the cool fixtures high on the walls!  

What really grabs my attention here is the island and the additional seating it provides.  In the video, Julie mentioned 16 seats around the dining table.  With the new island and the regular counter extension, that's 5 more chairs.  Hmm!  How many Jodies this season???

The Hallway to the Lounge and Bathroom ~ It's almost like the arrows are saying, "Gotta Wee?  This way!!" By the way, totally love the decor pieces below the staircase.  The one looks like.. well, it looks kinda naughty... And the ball?  I wonder if it's soft and they can play on it? I do dig that the stairway leading to HoH is gold, and I'm always a fan of silver and gold accents.


2 Angles on The Airport Lounge ~ Totally reminds me of the glory days of Pan Am. I half expect to see a stewardess pop in mid-season, offering them "Coffee, Tea, or Me?"

From this angle we see the fantastic detail work of the mural, and the real runway lights, as well as the model planes and the all important cocktail service cart.


The Spa Bathroom ~ Love Love Love Love Love Love Love!  Seriously. Completely. LOVE!

The HoH Landing ~ This is the area just outside the HoH room where the HGs play chess, hide, play pranks, tell secrets, daven mincha and maariv, make drama, make out, make deals, and periodically make a nuisance of themselves to the HoH.

The design element we have here is aerial shots of the freeway.  The cool part for me is how it starts on the chess table, and continues up the wall...

The HoH Room ~ In the video, Julie Chen mentioned that this room is black and white, because for the HoH, everything is black and white.  I'm not the argumentative sort, but as soon as she said it, all I could think was, forgive me, but I definitely see shades of gray.

Also, I wonder why they shrunk the bed!  There's usually room for 5 on there.  Not that I'm suggesting a return to the group naked shenanigans of season 9, but doesn't the HoH deserve a little more space?



The Living Room ~ Hasta la vista 2 Nomination Chairs, Hello Couch made for 3?? We don't know for certain, but Julie did say that the couch figures prominently in the twist for the season, which involves America like never before.  On a design note, I love the Sunburst above the faux fireplace! :-) And again, the accents of gold are warming.

2 Angles on the Backyard ~ Dear Production, Please remember to oil the hammock before the HGs come. If someone can remember to do it every time the HGs are locked down inside, that would be amazeballs! Even just once or twice a week would be lovely.  :) Thank you!

I *love* the forest mural along the back wall.  Looking at the couch, all I can think of right now is how excited I am to see it filled up with bodies! 

Very Soon!    Happy *7* Days til Big Brother 15!!! :-)  I'll see you back here as soon as we get any more news... Like Pics and Bios of our BB15 HGs!

If you haven't already, please consider adding us on facebook and twitter.  We announce just about every new post there, to grab your attention, so you know to get over here.  You actually have 3 options on facebook: you can friend me - Dishchick Carolyn, join the BBDish group, or simply Like BBDish.  I recommend choosing 1. :-)

Oh Look!  Another 23.99 Live Feeds Special link, carefully and consciously placed, in a less than subtle attempt to get you to sign up for the live feeds from right here on BBDish. ...because that's how we independent BB sites stay afloat. :) Thanks!








Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Carolyn

I really love the decor too! I love the changes they made to the kitchen. And I don't know if you noticed, but I'm sure you probably did, they got rid of the deck in the back yard. I'm so glad...it lokks so much nicer now. Love the changes they made but I sure hope they build a new house soon. Its about time! Don't you think?

June 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

the office room, duh ;)

I love the kitchen this year!

June 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Daly said...

The Chairdome, The "sitting" room

June 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle Daly said...

Blueprint Room

June 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Am I missing something, I signed up for the feeds, and it charged me, but when I click get started it just takes me back to the beginning of the process again. And I haven't received an email confirmation.

Do you know if there is access to any of it (chat rooms etc) yet, or will it not go live til the start of the show?

June 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

(and i sent a message to CBS, but just thought I'd see if I'm just dumb or if it's technical.)

June 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hello again, Caro. Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

I was also going to suggest we call the first bedroom 'the office'...and the other one why not just go with 'small world'?

Favorite rooms are still the bathroom and the kitchen. I love this year's house decor. Love the seating in the backyard, too! Yes, can just envision bodies seated all around! Almost there! Whoot!

June 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the new kitchen decor and the island!

I don't like the round outdoor couch as much. The old couch was so huge and perfect for lounging. We'll see!

June 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

Is it just me or does it not look like there's much storage in that bathroom? Where are the ladies going to put their 50 lbs of makeup and hair products?

June 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see 5 more place settings, due to the island and counter in the kitchen....that would be 21guests/hamsters... thoughts?

June 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see 5 more place settings, due to the island and counter in the kitchen....that would be 21guests/hamsters... thoughts?

June 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I say the first room should be called the drafting room, or the office.


ANd if there's only 2 rooms and there's only 3 beds each, 2 per bed...that's 12, not counting 1-2 in hoh. And 16 house guests...

June 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Spa room is my favorite too! It looks awesome in that bathroom.

June 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger JayV said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited for this summer!

The house looks very cool! I wish I had a little pool like that in my yard!!

Are there any tech people out there? I cannot view the video of Julie talking about the vote tomorrow. I disabled pop ups and installed new adobe reader (or whatever they recommended) and then rebooted and nothing!!

I want to get any of my glitches cleared up by the weekend!

I am looking forward to spending the next 100 + days with you guys!

Laura

June 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger JayV said...

I am in love with the new design. I just want to hire the designers to make a mid-century dream home for me.

June 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

I have a question...
Am I blind or is there no pool this year?

June 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

???
Is there no pool this year?

June 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats the last time we will see a picture of the kitchen clean with NO ants LOL

June 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't find the pool either, but when I looked closer at the yard, I saw it way in the corner.

June 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Claire, take a close look at the last photo in this post...the one with the pool table in the foreground. To the left is the hot tub and then in the far left corner of the backyard there is the pool! :)

June 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below