;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So Much More than a Big Brother 15 House Tour

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers! We're just *8* days away from the premiere of Big Brother 15, and we have House Tour!!! I've watched it a few times through now, and the house looks fantastic! I'm absolutely loving it!

If you're looking for the WEDNESDAY #BBDishLucky15 Tweet of the Day to RT after you've signed up for the live feeds via the links here on BBDish, here it is: Click and RT me!

This is SO much more than a House Tour!  Julie Chen lets us in on how important America's role is this summer.  We've graduated from Pickles and Pomegranate to...
Regarding the twist this season, "America will play a role where it affects nominations.  This year, America's role is much bigger, and it affects the game, because it's going to affect nominations every week.  America's role is SO Big this Summer, that even before we start the game, America's going to be asked to do something, and it will affect the nominations."
**As of Wednesday Morning, I just added this video in place of the other.  It's an extended version straight from CBS!  Check it out! :-)


Just in case you're at work, and you're not able to watch the video right away, here are the rest of the key points Julie Chen gives us on the House Tour Video:
    CBS Interactive Inc.
  • 16 Never Been on Big Brother before Houseguests.  Although... Julie says "I can tell you this summer it'll be 16 new houseguests.  16 new..  Well, I should say this, out of the 16 new houseguests, um, there will be one familiar face, but it's not what you think."  So maybe the Survivor Rumors are true? Or is it the former HG twin?
  • 16 Slots on the Memory Wall, 16 seats at the Dining Table.
  • The 2 Nomination Chairs are gone from the living room, and Julie says this has to do with the twist.  If you'll recall, earlier she said that the twist makes this a No Floater Summer.

Also, The Ladies of The Talk will be moving into the house again for our pre-premiere pleasure.  Julie says, "I think they have a few surprises for us?  I don't think we're gonna be the only ones in the house, but they wont tell us who else will be the elements of the Big Brother House.  I can't wait.  I'm so excited."  Hmmm..  I wonder if THIS is where all the Amazing Race and Survivor rumors are coming from!!! THAT would make a ton of sense. Promote the Big 3 CBS Reality Shows all at once.  Yup.  Makes sense to me.  We shall see.

Happy House Tour Day!!! By the way, if you'd like a less fleeting look at the rooms in the house, this year, The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive on that.  Here's the direct link to the article: Click Me, then come back to BBDish to sign up for the live feeds! ;-) I'll add the house pics to the blog, as soon as they're made available.






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger Danyelle said...

Good catch Caro! That would make sense for all those rumors, because if they were cast into the house, she couldn't have said we will see "one" familiar face! Hmmm........

June 18, 2013 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

As long as its NOT Phillip from Survivor I'm good. Now watch it will be him. :P Twist: I think we'll get to keep someone SAFE from nominations. Possibly THREE nominees? Would that split the house more? Having to take 3 "sides"? Still wondering...

June 18, 2013 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

Ok.. NOW I am officially "on the edge of my seat" ready for BB15!

June 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

I'm also thinking maybe more than 2 "on the block"! I'm so excited, I wish it was next Wednesday already!! lol

June 18, 2013 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger mjalbonetti said...

This makes me even more anxious for it to start. Love the house!

June 18, 2013 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger mjalbonetti said...

This makes me even more anxious for it to start. Love the house!

June 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger mjalbonetti said...

This makes me even more anxious for it to start. Love the house!

June 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger ash_11 said...

Maybe we get to vote on a 3rd houseguest to be nominated every week. It would explain the couch instead of 2 chairs and the no floater this summer.

June 18, 2013 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger ash_11 said...

Maybe we get to vote for a third houseguest to be nominated every week. That would explain the couch instead of the 2 chairs and the no floaters this summer.

June 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hope it pumps the drama up!

June 18, 2013 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Oh man here we go..I am so excided that we will be viewing BB15 in 8 days..So happy all new faces but 1 and WE get to vote AGAIN...

June 18, 2013 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn

I'm super excited and super bummed at the same time. My new part time job has turned into full time hours and those hours are right during premiere night. I won't get to see the show :( most likely, but then I'll be here pretty soon after. Oh well got make that money right.

I really like the house design this year. I was hoping for an all new house but oh well. Julie only six beds, they did all seem to be doubles though which means there are four singles or two more doubles in the other bedroom that will most likely become the have not room.

The America's twist should be interesting.

Have a great day everyone.

June 18, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Mile High Club? *snark* Nominations live both the HOH and the public vote?

June 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn and BBDishers!! We're all on pins and needles right? I love the house, especially the bathroom. I'm going to watch the tour again too. ;-)It's all we have for now. I do think our (America's) role in the nominations will be to nominate a third houseguest. That would be more than interesting!! Well take care everyone. I'll be lurking and waiting for the next morsel of BB15 info!! Have a great day!!!

June 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What if it's Russell Hantz? Oh no!

June 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Testing this out so I am ready ;)

June 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn .....we chatted earlier today and I am trying this out to see how it works so I am ready for BB

June 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MM! Good to see a friendly returning face. I haven't commented much so far but now it's getting good.

I hope this is true about no former BB contestants. I don't think I need to say again what I feel about rerun personalities. If they were good ones maybe I'd feel differently but....

I'm hoping to stay positive and enjoy this season but the older I get the bitchier I get and the more Caro spanks me. Everyone here knows I have a problem holding back when I see something I don't like.

I'm going to trust CBS for now to give us good feeds and true quad cam views. I think I heard that they would be doing that this season. Where did that come from? I'm clueless. I'm going to attribute that rumor to her anyway. I'm going to say Caro told me everything I post about. :-p~

June 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I just read on Spicy's site that BBUK just had their first nominations and there are THREE noms. The public will vote to evict. Hmm. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come for BB15?

June 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiiii!!!! :-)

I really have to get used to publishing comments in a timely fashion again!

Bad Hostess!

It's soooo nice to see you all here!!!

Room Huggggs!!!!

June 18, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Single Mom said...

Hi!! I am super stoked for BB to begin! I actually am doin the live feeds this year for the very frist time ever! Carolyn of course I went through your site ;) I think the public will get to vote for their pick on who they want to go home? maybe its all on the viewers this year? maybe our top 3 get put up. wow that would be soooo different! anywho, super excited and let's get it goin!

June 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello Carolyn and all my other long time BB Buddies. I can't wait for the fun to start. Hello Gaytor and Michigan Man!

June 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello Carolyn...I don't know if my last post made it but if not it's so good to be back with all my "old" BB buddies again. Hello Gaytor and Michigan Man. MM sorry your job is messing up the premier but you can always tape it!

June 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Single Mom....once you get the feeds you will never be able to watch BB without them again!

June 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Actually, I am very excited they are trying some fresh new angles this year. I indeed would love it if we had a say in who got cast off. Sure hope it is. I still think and agree with whomever said that the familiar person will be a Survivor contestant.

June 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hi Dishers!!! Hey Miss Carolyn!

I've been at work all day...can't wait to see the video!! I'm so excited I could scream!!

June 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger KellyP said...

Hello everybody!! I'm Kelly, I'm new here (kind of). I've been a constant lurker for 4 years so I feel as though I know you all already :)
I'm SO excited for this season, with no returning players and fan interaction....and the Jeff interviews!!!! Thank you Carolyn for feeding my Big Brother addiction! See you all soon.

June 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVING THE HOUSE! I'm excited for the viewers to play more of a role this year but also hoping it doesn't completely take away from the game. Time will tell!

June 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Every time I heard Julie talk about design/architecture and the HGs designing their own path in the game in the back of my head I heard Brandon Hantz exclaim, "I'm the author of fate"

June 19, 2013 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Lori Beth said...

I would love to see Malcolm from Survivor! Love him and think he'd be great in the BB house!

June 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lori Beth said...

I'd love to see Malcolm from Survivor in the BB house. Love him and think he'd be great!!

June 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited to finally shed my lurker status! Caro's blog opened a whole new world to me last summer, especially the "family" in her comments section. BC of you all, I'm stepping out of the shadows this year. Please be gentle ;)

June 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

Just watched this newer video. I think the have not beds are going to be airline chairs. Everyone can relate to trying to sleep in one of those, and you can't quite lie down.

June 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Didds! That's brilliant!!! I bet you're right!!!!!

June 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!! :-)

I'm just rushing out to take my mom to her dragon boat racing practice.

It's SO wonderful to see you all here, and I promise I'll get MUCH better with the personal greetings!

xoxo,

Carolyn

June 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

My comment section SO needs like buttons beneath all of your comments!

June 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There is definitely a pool :)

Check out the 2nd to last pic in this post: A Closer Look at the BB15 House

June 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below