;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday afternoon before Nominations

CBS Interactive Inc.Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  The stage is set.  It has been since last night.  Amanda and McCrae will be going up on the block during the Nomination Ceremony.  What follows in this post are excerpts from the HoH meetings with Ginamarie..

If you're an Amanda hater and you haven't gotten the feeds yet, tonight is your night.  Indulge and treat yourself to the 2 day free trial.  There will be much Amanda suffering over the next several days for you to enjoy.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, please see these previous posts:
Friday Mystery SpoilerFriday MorningThe Overnight ReportChicken Suits & HoH Rooms


2:47pm
Cam 3
HoH
Spencer and Ginamarie, Judd joins

GM:  One of them is gonna go home 100%.  I'd just rather it be McCrae than Amanda.

GM: You know what.. Amanda will go after f'in Elissa..

Judd: I almost feel bad for Amanda.. She's gonna have a rough time..
GM: With her flashing her tits around? She wants to be taken serious like a professional?  I'm the biggest whore in the house, and I don't even do that.



Spencer: I'm supposed to push Elissa and Judd.
GM: That's what Amanda said too. She was throwin' your name around like f'in fireworks.  I told her.. the 2 nominees will be what's best for all of us.  But she doesn't realize I was talking about them. Hahahaahahahaha!!! I have a big heart.. I know when people are upset or hurt, and Amanda is not. She wants an Oscar.
Spencer: Once McCrae goes, she will fall apart.
GM: Did you hear what Elissa told me?  Not that I'm starting rumors, but that she (Amanda) was pregnant before she came on the show?
Spencer: Amanda?
**Fishies..

2:57pm
Judd and GM
GM: At this point, you can make big moves when you have an Army, and we have the Exterminators, which is better..
Judd: They think they're too good to go up.  They were trying to talk me into talking Elissa into putting you up..
GM: It sucks that Aaryn left, but it's more opportunities for the rest of us to win HoH.. Nick left.. I just gotta push forward and hope he's proud of me.


2:59pm
Amanda knocks..
Amanda: Can I come in, or are you still talking?
GM: We're still talking..

GM: Dude.. she was throwing your name like there was no tomorrow.
Judd: What did she say?
GM: She said, to not make any waves, I should put you and Elissa up.. because no one would care.
Judd: They're no better than nobody else.
GM: Neither is Elissa.


GM: I need you guys to fight really hard for Veto.. It would be so great if they're both still there Thursday night.. holding hands.. and I'm in my pretty dress..

Talk turns to Elissa.. and all of her money..

Judd: That can be our reason for getting rid of her once Amanda and McCrae are gone..

3:04pm
Amanda to HoH
Cam 3
Amanda: First of all, if you don't put up Elissa, everyone'll be f'in enraged. The prerogative of an HoH, I think, is to make sure the next week you have the least targets on you.. If you put up Elissa and Judd, I will voluntarily go up as a pawn.. So you'll only have 1 person mad at you.  Judd is shady as f*ck.. He's made deals with every person in the house.
GM: He almost put me up with Aaryn..
Amanda: I think Judd was MVP.. no matter what he says.. So that's the whole thing, if you put up Elissa and Judd, you only walk away with one person targeting you.

Amanda details reasons why it has to be those 2 and not any other 2..

Amanda: You've never even been an option..

3:12pm
McCrae, Amanda, GM

GM: I'm not with anybody..   I always joke around, saying I'm taking applications.. My only alliance I pretty much had was Aaryn, and she's gone.
Amanda: We've been with Andy since week one.  Then we picked up Aaryn.  But then after Poopy had to leave, we need a 4.. Just to let you know, if this 4 happens, it's almost guaranteed that we make it to the final 4. You can use Spencer, but as a replacement nominee.

GM is still keeping the truth of her noms from them completely.. not so much as a hint.

3:15pm
Amanda leaves McCrae to talk to GM alone..

McCrae: I don't wanna push anything, cause that's not me.  I want to know what you want to get out of this week.
GM: I want to not have a target on me for next week.  I think we'll have another double on Thursday, and I'll be able to play for the 2nd one, which is awesome..
McCrae: Yeah.. If you do put up Judd and Elissa, no one's gonna care which one goes home. I'm gonna go for punishments every time.  I wanna be the one who sends her home.
GM:  Though it was big for Elissa with Aaryn, I, even with Candice, wasn't really like, I have to have her out.  I wasn't really gunning for anyone.  My big thing was, I don't like rats.
McCrae: How you felt about Candice is how I feel about Elissa.

3:20pm
McCrae: The other thing is.. Judd's a cool dude.. The best way to explain yourself is to say how many people came up here telling you to put him up.. and then you can wash your hands of it. So he wont be pissed at you, he'll be pissed at me and Amanda.
GM: But I don't say who told me to put him up..
McCrae: And me and Amanda will always be protecting you.  I think us 4 could win this shit.  We could just walk to the final 4..
GM: I think it's gonna happen fast.  I just have to finish up my hair.. I have a lot of thinking to do.
McCrae: Whatever you decide to do, I'll respect.

3:23 -- GM is alone in the HoH.  She still hasn't seen the Medic.
**hard to believe really.. they're typically on site for every production. Even tiny little commercials..


3:34pm
Cam 3
HoH
Andy and GM

Andy: Oh my Godd.. Amanda and McCrae have NO idea..
Ginamarie: I just let them talk talk talk.. I didn't agree to anything.. just let them talk talk talk..

Andy: The key is, they have no idea that you, me, Spencer and Judd are working together.
GM: Yeah.. they have no idea.  Obviously, I didn't tell them they weren't going up.. cuz I don't lie.. just that I hadn't decided..
Andy: I bet we still have quite a bit of time.
GM: Alls I have to do is gt dressed, then I'm just gonna lay down and rest my foot.

Andy: Yeah, this is such a crucial win for us.  I'm so glad Spencer got it, and not Elissa or Amanda..

Talk turns briefly to Elissa's husbands vast wealth...   Andy hops in the shower..

GM: Oh, I talked to Spencer and Judd.. I was like, listen, I want you guys to go for prizes, but, Spencer, since you already got the 10k and the Bahamas, I want you to take some punishments and try to keep the nominations the same.  Like if one of them comes off, and I see that Spencer took a bunch of prizes, I'll put him up as the replacement..
Andy; The only thing I might take is money.
GM: Take it!  It's really not that crucial.  One of them is going.  Whichever one stays, we'll get rid of next week.

3:51pm
BB: Ginamarie..
GM: Yes sir!
BB:  Please come to the Diary Room
**I find her respect of BB truly endearing.


3:54pm
GM: I'm back!!
Andy: Is it time?
GM: Yeah.. I'm just getting my dress on.

Andy: I feel like whoever does the music here really loves you and me.  They hook us up.

4pm

GM: I think I'm a little too dressed up, but f*ck it.

 On second thought.. She changes..



4:02pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown..
Andy: Outside?  That sucks! It's so hot.
Judd: (grumbles)
Andy: I mean for you guys..


4:03pm ---Trivia!  It's time for the Nomination Ceremony!   Spark up your feeds folks!  It's gonna be nuts in there!


CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, all

I thought I'd come home and Amanda's head would've already exploded. I forgot they do these things kind of late now. It seems they have no clue. This will be the biggest blindside ever. She should pull Elissa and Judd's keys out first just to see the reaction. She'll probably go Andy, Spencer, Judd then Elissa. This could be the greatest nomination ceremony ever.

August 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is this the first time that Mcranda have no hint of what's happening.?

August 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here we go, heads be exploding soon.

August 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger chefmich said...

There is something about two men sitting on a couch in chicken suits that sends me into fits of laughter until I wet my pants.

August 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger chefmich said...

There is something about two men sitting on a couch in chicken suits that sends me into fits of laughter until I wet my pants.

August 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I still wonder how much GM is aware of and how much she has bungled into like Inspector Clouseau. Her DRs give no indication that she has a clue. Is this really happening?
She can come off as the most kind hearted person in the world, but then we see the other side

August 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn you have the patience of Job. You are getting your halo this week for transcribing all this GM noise. HA!

Actually don't you think when she goes into serious talk she drops the accent a lot and makes sense most of the time?

:o)
GaYToR

August 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really just can't wait to see McCranda's reaction. A complete blindsiding will liven up this game.

August 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michigan Man, I said the same thing somewhere about pulling Elissa's key first. Let's make some good TV! No... GREAT TV!

:o)
GaYToR

August 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found _GM to be annoying and wanted her out at first. Now, I love her and am wanting her to win it all! Honestly, anyone other than Amanda can win and I'd be happy.

August 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found _GM to be annoying and wanted her out at first. Now, I love her and am wanting her to win it all! Honestly, anyone other than Amanda can win and I'd be happy.

August 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! They're going to regret getting Mccrae out before Amanda

August 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Judd and Spencer are rocking the chicken suits. :-)

August 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Oh wow! This is going to be an epic night and weekend on the feeds! Thank you Carolyn for all you do! I am so excited. What a Labor Day weekend this is going to be!

August 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's gonna get crazy! Good luck Carolyn....you're gonna need a live in massage therapist!!

August 30, 2013 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Crayonsmom said...

Well, from this point on it's going to be insane in the BB house.

It's too bad Amanda loses control of herself, maybe she wouldn't be in so much danger of eviction if she didn't have temper tantrums. I've often wondered if she was a spoiled child who got her way one too many times. Her poor behavior saddens me because she can be caring; and for the most part very loyal.

I'm to the point where I'm going to root for GM and Judd for F-2.

I'd like to see GM & Judd think about how Andy has sold out his loyalties (perceived or otherwise) to Helen and then McCranda. He could easily sell them out for Spencer. Andy would probably win in F2 if he was against either of them, especially GM. I'd dump him as quickly as possible.

Does anyone have any idea why McCrea was depressed this afternoon? Does he see the writing on the wall? Does he blame Amanda? Was he just pensive because he got a special power today during the balloon party?

Hugs to you Carolyn for your awesome perseverance and wonderful writing style. (((Hugs))

August 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I can't wait any longer!!! I'm getting wine to enjoy the show!!!!!!

August 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Based on what we know is likely to happen, do you think there could be a delay in returning to the feeds or that possibly when the feeds do return, there may only be 6 HGs left rather than 7?

August 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you O Mighty Dish Goddess for keeping the masses of your ever faithful followers in our favorite addiction. I have been a lurker for many years but rarely comment. I feel much affection for you and my fellow addicts, as though I know many of you. This is hands down the best BB site and you have yourself a great group of commenters.
This has been one heck of a cast and I don't have a usual favorite that I'm rooting for but I have been entertained as I am every year and the thought of not watching or wanting someone kicked out has never crossed my mind.
Watching Aaryns exit interview was very uncomfortable for me. I felt her confusion, horror, disappointment, and pain. Although many people don't want to hear that, I myself have said things I regret and hurt peoples feelings many times so am in no position to judge. I think her reaction was to it was handled fine seeing as she had just lost her chance at the money, was voted out of the game that has consumed her every thought for the past 70 or so days. I'm sure she was emotionally overwhelmed just walking out. Then hearing the crowd boo, I can't say that I would have reacted to Julie's interview much better. I'd bet she had a very hard night when she layed her head down in the jury house and understood the impact that her words had on the viewers.
Thank you for being a site that I can say what feel without being judged as I read everyone elses without judging.

August 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

OMG I am so excited!
waiting to read what's happening!
Michigan Man I was thinking about what the order of noms too, and you are so right. the last key goes to Elissa ..(scream)!")

August 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

New Top Post!

:0)

August 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ginger Rose

Wholly agree. It was a very sad exit that Im sure delighted many people

August 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I so rarely comment though I always follow Carolyn & get the feeds through this site but. ..THANK YOU JESUS for GM's HOH. Why Elissa didn't nominate both Amanda & McCrae is beyond me. I haven't watched the feeds (though we paid for them lol) because ALL of these "contestants" repulse me. I am a born & bred New Englander & these ppl are offensive & ignorant to the east coast. They have no dignity... no sense of respect & are as low on the evolution scale as "honey boo boo"'s parents. I hope their parents are proud of what they spawned. And Aaryn... your parents might not know how to spell, & you are as clueless as a cockroach, the wonderful people of Texas do NOT support your racist & homophobic tirades. So glad you're gone. .. hopefully Amanda will be right behind you. Zero tolerance for bullies :-)

August 30, 2013 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below