BBCanada: Overnight Bullet Points
Before we get started on the day, here's a quick point by point recap on what went down Monday on the feeds.
- Ika elected not to use the PoV, so Heather and Paul remain on the block, with Heather as target.
- With all of the women's votes as well as Adel's, Ika believes she has the votes to evict Heather, and even if 1 person bails and causes a tie, Ika is the tie-breaker.
- Many of the HGs have made oopsies in front of Heather, about not wanting to be on Paul's Have Not team next week.
- After a 2 hour feed-out, it was revealed that Adel had won the Buzzworthy task/contest. We wont have 100% confirmation on what he won until the episode airs, but Adel told Paul and Ika that it was the ability to replace one of the randomly selected PoV players in a comp. Adel told others that it was a significantly larger power: Canada's Veto - that he could replace a nominee after the PoV ceremony.
- Ika has entered into an alliance of sorts with Adel and Paul, but she still doesn't trust Paul at all. She is, however, quite honest with Adel, at Sabrina's expense.
- Sabrina is on to Ika's alliance with Adel, and told the other members of the First 5 that they shouldn't discuss anything involving him in front of Ika.
- In light of Adel's supposed 2 week superpower, Andrew and Kenny are keen on nominating him with Paul, if only to flush the power out of the system.
- Kenny remains Adel's primary target in the game. "It's not the baldy; it's the bearded one I'm after."
- Arlie may be slipping from the First 5, as he seems to be courting an alliance with Adel as well, but this may be one-sided, as Adel fed Arlie the Canada's Veto story.