;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, March 13, 2014

BBCanada: Live Show Viewing Party

Good evening, BB Lovers! Welcome to the BBCanada Live Show Viewing Party on BBDish! Thank you for being here. ☺

Tonight on the Big Brother Canada Live Eviction Show, we'll 99.99% be saying goodbye to Kyle, and we'll find out which of the Final 3 HGs made it into the house.  I can't wait to see who got voted in, and the reaction of all the housemates.  BBCanada didn't have the HoH Comp during the live show last week, and I don't know if they will this week... We'll soon see.

Here are a couple of Live Stream Links for your viewing pleasure:

  1. DreamAngel
  2. TVNutters (I use this one - If it looks like it's not working, reload. Do NOT Click Anything)
As with allllll viewing parties on BBDish, the action happens in the comment section.  See you in there!

The Votes:
All but Adel vote to evict Kyle.

By a vote of 9-1
Kyle 
is evicted from the BBC2 House

HoH Comp: Fact or Rumor... Step up, Step Down.

IKA win the HoH Comp!

And... The Chosen One is... ALLISON!!!

Rules: Allison must never tell the other HGs about the secret room, and she must never let on that she's been watching them for the past week.  If she does, she will be immediately evicted.

As a reminder, showtimes for Big Brother Canada are 9pm ET Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Also, on Thursdays there will be a bonus show called "Side Show" from 10-10:30ET.

If you'd like to watch the free live feeds for BBCanada, and you're not in Canada, you have a couple of options.  I recommend setting up HMA.  It's $11/mo, it's super reliable (unlike the free options) and it has great customer support for the less than tech friendly, like me. :-) For more info and options, please see this post.






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn and BB lovers! Happy Thursday!

March 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lee!☺♥ Happy Thursday to youuuu!

March 13, 2014 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

9:15pm -- the stream i'm watching just got knocked off.. i believe they're working to fix it asap.

March 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...and we're back :)

March 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♫♪lalalalalalaaaaaaa

March 13, 2014 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Is it just us, Carolyn? Does the stream you follow have ads in the middle? Dreamangel does. I was going to try the other, and my computer freaked out and it was 9:00. I'll have to work on that. ;)

March 13, 2014 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I can't watch on my iPad via Nutters but my laptop shows it okay (could be because it has the Canada flag).

March 13, 2014 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee - I think there are ads on all of em.. I watch on nutters.. and there are ads on there that will DEFINITELY cause you problems if you click them. Do NOT Click anything. Give it like 10 seconds, and then look for the tiniest x.

Hi LindaJoy :) I think dreamangel will work on your ipad..

Both of the links I provided are US friendly, no flag needed.

March 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I think I like Kyle. From what little I saw. And read.

March 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i definitely like kyle.. such a shame..

March 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger lee said...

On Dream Angel, it takes over, no way to x them out. And they usually repeat the ad twice. Me no likey that. ;)

March 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ick.. so bizarre

March 13, 2014 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Neda just reminded me of Talla.

March 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hello all!

March 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Ugh. Ad right now. Bad timing. I'm probably missing Kyle leaving. Boo

March 13, 2014 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi DavidB :))

Lee - try nutters

March 13, 2014 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I will on Sunday. Have to fix computer. I tried earlier and my computer didn't comply.

March 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Awww. I'm crying. Now I know I love him!!!!

March 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Right?? Isn't he the sweetest?

March 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi David B!

March 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I just wanna put him in my pocket. haha

March 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

we 10/14 libras are sooo sappy.. ;-)

March 13, 2014 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger lee said...

We are. I am a sucker for a sad movie or book. Love, love, love them! U, too?

March 13, 2014 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oh yeah.. i cry at previews and hallmark commercials.

March 13, 2014 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyyy! HoH Comp!

March 13, 2014 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn. I sometimes think we are the same person. lol

March 13, 2014 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee, I was just thinking that, as I was smiling at your site multitasking. ;-)

March 13, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger lee said...

WHat happened to Jon's arm? I think I missed something?

March 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger lee said...

My FB site, Carolyn? That's funny. We do have many things in common. One of these terrible winters, I should come visit you in person!

March 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jon hurt his arm on Tuesday.. Dislocated his shoulder, I believe.. the house went nuts screaming for a doctor outside.. i put up a video. :)

March 13, 2014 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh, yes. Now I do remember. Think I was at work and didn't watch the video. I'll have to go check it out.

March 13, 2014 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I wonder if the Secret HG will be protected this week, since they didn't play in HOH.

March 13, 2014 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lee, I hope so.. Not really fair otherwise.

March 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

fyi.. i will disappear very quickly at the end of the show.. Scandal, ya know.. ;-)

March 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Thanks for the company, Carolyn!! Happy Scandal time!! See you Sunday!

March 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank YOU!!!!!

nite nite!

March 13, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm late but wanted to pop in and say Thanks for the posts you're awesome!

March 13, 2014 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below