;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BBCanada: Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! It's fun and games in the BBCanada 2 house this afternoon.  BB gave them Hula Hoops, as well as a bean bag toss game.  Arlie wants to learn how to juggle with the bean bags.

If you need catching up, please consult these posts: Tuesday Morning, PoV Ceremony Spoiler. By the way, if you're a twitter person, it's not just you.. Twitter is down.And back up now..



2:30pm
Checking around the feeds, we find many of the women hanging out together in the bathroom.. Sabrina's curling her hair, Heather's having a bowl of something, Neda, Sarah and Rachelle are chatting..
I'm hanging for game talk or funny.. Please refresh this post periodically to check for more.

Heather leaves, and the women commiserate about how much they dislike her. 

Sarah: Minus the dumbest of all dumbs. She actually makes me not like myself, because I hate hating someone that much.
Sabrina: Ika can't even stay around her.  She got up and left. We're gonna be in shit if Heather catches on we don't like her. We still have 2 people to get rid of before her.

**3 at my count. Kyle (already a goner to them), Adel, Paul, then Heather.. It's so far off, in BB terms, anything at all can change. 

2:44pm
Cam 3 flips to Jon and Kenny working out..
Someone off Camera: It's time for Andrew's back waxing.
Kenny: I'll be right there.

Word of Andrew's waxing spreads throughout the house. The girls head upstairs because they want to hear him scream. (I'm quoting)

Ika: hahaha! He's holding his own hand!  Poor guy... I feel so bad for him.
Sabrina: Don't feel bad. We go through pregnancies.
Rachelle: You're so good.  I wanna see Kenny go through this.

Heather: Do you wanna do my bikini line?
Sabrina: Yes, no problem.
Ika: You should've done this always.  I know it hurts, but it's so worth it.

Wax talk continues.  I think I did my fill this morning. ;-)   Please refresh this post periodically to check for more.

3:08pm
Andrew's back is nearly done.  Kenny's next up..

Andrew: Thank you so much, babe.
Sabrina: You're welcome, honey.  Hold on a sec, I'm gonna go get oil.

Kenny: Oh.. I don't wanna do this.
Andrew: It's fun.
Kenny: I'm not gonna be as strong as you.

Taking a cue from the HGs, our 3 in waiting are grooming each other as well.. with tweezers and an electric razor.. nothing so drastic.

CUT TO:
3:23pm
Ika, Rachelle and Neda

They're talking smack about Sabrina.. floating to power, etc.

Ika: A girl has to win HoH next week.
Neda: We said that about this week too.
Ika: If Kyle stayed.. You can't even trust Paul to be like.. He screamed out his whole alliance.   If he did that to his own alliance, he'll do that to us.
Neda: I feel so helpless. Like I trust you guys, but..
Ika: Everything you've told me, you never heard it back.  Things I've told you? I've heard back.. so it makes me wary.  I'm just being honest.  I think Sabrina wants me to rtust her more, in the alliance, because she makes it seem like you like me, but not as much.
Rachelle: I think you know how much I like you.  I love you.  You know that.
Ika: I do..

Ika: What do I do?  Do I start cooking and cleaning and waxing too?
Neda: If a girl had won as many comps as Andrew, she'd be going home.
Ika: He does not talk to me.  Zero game.
Neda: Kenny doesn't talk game to me. Arlie doesn't talk game to me.  Jon talks fake game to me.

BB:   Houseguests, this is your 15 minute warning. The house will be off limits in 15 minutes.

The girls vow to keep the alliance together, and go get some food and blankets in preparation for being locked out..

3:30pm More HGs start milling about, in advance of the lock out..

3:35pm
Storage Room
Rachelle, Ika, Neda

Rachelle: We need to win next HoH.
Ika:  Channel your inner Janelle.  Wait.  You like Rachel. Channel your inner Rachel Reilly, bring it out.  Rachel was fierce! You know what.. We'll call the 5 girls alliance "The Stupids," and we'll come up with a name for just us 3.
Rachelle: We need to win.
Ika: Channel your inner Rachel.. Channel your inner Rachel.

Rachelle: I think it's so early to be going around lying to everyone.. Those guys are too intense.

Cam 3
HoH
Andrew, Kenny and Sabrina

Andrew: It looks like someone beat me with a cane.

Sabrina: The only reason we're succeeding is because no one has a clue.
Kenny: Let's just see what happens next week. We have to go hard for HoH.

Kenny and Andrew are very concerned about Adel winning HoH.   Rachelle enters and the mini-meeting of the 1st 5 ends.

3:43pm
Sabrina follows Rachelle downstairs, and makes up something about Andrew being mad and her not knowing why..  The camera flips back up to Andrew and Kenny in the HoH Bathroom.  Kenny's still on about winning the next HoH.

Kenny: Right now, we have the biggest targets on our heads, because we're physical.  It's gonna happen.
Andrew: Oh yeah.  Play ball.  F*ck.. Already that early, eh?  Going against the 3 man alliance?
Kenny: I think he's just sore.  We hang out a lot, and he thinks Arlie's annoying..
Andrew: I got it.

3:46pm
HoH Bathroom

Kenny and Sabrina, alone
Kenny: Andrew is so pissed now.
Sabrina: Do you think I shouldn't have told him?
Kenny: You should've told me first.
Sabrina: I did.  Yesterday.
Kenny: You didn't do a bad thing.  You just should've worded it differently.   Jon is getting nervous.. He thinks Arlie's annoying, and me and Andrew are together all the time..

3:49p
BB: Houseguests, this is your final warning.  The house is now off limits.

And out they go...

4:00pm As soon as all the HGs made their way outside, BBCA went to the Hush Hush screen.. As it turns out, Jon may have dislocated his shoulder.  He is taken to medical. Here's the Video, captured by BBxx2000xx



4:23pm - Feeds are back..

Paul: That's why I'm trying not to piss anyone off..
Kyle: Next time, I'm gonna gain a bunch of weight, come in under the radar..
Paul: It's hard when you're home with the kids. After a while, you start to lose yourself.. It's work, kids, home, work, kids, home..
Kyle: You got this, man.  Just keep your head up.  Keep your head up strong. 

Adel joins them, and things get heated instantly, in as much as Adel starts yelling at Paul.


Paul reminds him that no matter how much he raises his voice, it doesn't make him right. Kyle is trying to be a peacemaker, Adel is intensifying in his insults, Paul isn't taking the bait, mostly.

**Perhaps Adel is just trying to distance himself from Paul?Speaking quite loudly so others will hear?

They squash it by 4:33pm and move on to what ifs.. If Adel wins HoH, if Sabrina wins HoH, etc..

4:42pm Back to Hush Hush.. Jon??

5:20pm Still Hush Hush..

5:30pm Feeds are back!  Enjoy!
~*~
If you'd like to watch the free live feeds for BBCanada, and you're not in Canada, you have a couple of options.  I recommend setting up HMA.  It's $11/mo and has great customer support for the less than tech friendly, like me. :) For more info and options, please see this post









Permalink







3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it took me this long to realize no Flashback! lol

March 11, 2014 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Laurie from the 770 said...

And I just realized why there's no TOR when I wake up in the mornings... Face palm

March 12, 2014 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

They post some videos on slice and on youtube.

March 12, 2014 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below