;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

BBCanada: Tuesday Morning Wrap Up

Good Morning, BB Lovers!  Ika and Adel further solidified their alliance this morning, but...  There are 2 big cracks in Ika's plan to evict Heather, and she doesn't know about either of them.
  1. Sarah - Sarah's concerned about the longevity of the First 5 in the house, and coupling that with thoughts of evicting Paul this week, especially now that Adel has a power.
  2. Allison  - Ika believes she has Allison's vote to evict Heather, but according to Kenny, Allison is voting to evict Paul.

Sarah had a conversation with Kenny right around 9:00 this morning expressing her concerns.. From where I'm sitting, it was the key conversation of the morning.  Here it is:

Sarah: I'm very very freaked out about the fact that we're keeping Paul. I hate it.  Clearly, Paul knew something.  Somebody told Paul something.. I have a feeling it might have even been Ika, since she's made a deal with Paul and Adel.

Kenny: All it takes is one vote.

Sarah: I know.. but then I'm exposed.
Kenny: But you don't have to be exposed. All you have to say is "I voted.  Who's the person who voted for Paul?"  No one's going to know but you.  You don't even have to tell Sabrina.
Sarah: Ok.. I know.. I'm definitely leaning that way, because I think it's dangerous for our alliance if Paul and Adel are both in it.

Kenny: Me, Jon, Andrew, Arlie and Allison.  All we need is that one vote, and he's out.
Sarah: Yeah.
Kenny: Because him in this house is extremely dangerous right now.
Sarah: I know.
Kenny: All it takes is one slip up, one chance of an HoH, and it leaves not only him here to take us out, but also the numbers for Ika and her little plan to get rid of us.
Sarah: I know.  I just feel like I'm on the bottom of the girls.. they're gonna know it's me.. But I'm gonna try to figure something out.  I got 2 whole days, so..
Kenny: Yeah.  And also, the fact that Heather's gonna see that people voted for her?  To leave? Is gonna make her scared as shit... So she's gonna know that her standing in the girls' alliance is weakened.
Sarah: Ok.. I just wanted to let you know where my head's at..

If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the Big Brother Canada live feeds, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  Get going on that, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.☺






Permalink







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mizzzzzzz Carolyn..

Thank you....xoxo

March 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below