;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, March 31, 2014

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Afternoon Snippets

The PoV Ceremony was held this morning, and as winner of the PoV, Jon elected NOT to use it.

Andrew and Sabrina remain on the block, and it's a foregone conclusion that Andrew will be the one to go home this week.  The HGs are speaking quite openly about it.

Alliances are shifting left and right.  The whole game seems to have been reset.  Spark up your feeds, BB Fans, and enjoy the ride!☺

As you might imagine, the Sister Wives of Canada have gone into a state of pre-mourning.  I'm hopeful that BB will supply Sabrina with a black veil come Thursday, so she can do her mourning properly.

Allison wants Andrew to fight to stay.  At the moment, he's resigned to fate.


It's a bright, sunny day, and the HGs are basking in it.. in skullies, sweaters and long sleeves..

(dead of winter attire in my little corner of paradise)

To be sure, there is still game going on.. In a quick moment of privacy with Jon, Kenny's pushing for Adel to go up and out next week, citing his lies about the PoV power, as well as his inability to keep his mouth shut about anything.  Jon seems agreeable, but Kenny is actually his target #1 for next week.

And back to Sunbathing..

Kenny: We're far, far away.. in happiness land..
Sarah: Where no one nominates anyone..
Kenny: And sex.. Lots of sex..


2:00pm
Arlie to Heather..

Arlie: I can't be seen with you right now.  I got grilled hard last night.  Literally Kenny grilled me about this alliance.  I have to avoid you.  Like the plague, I have to.. Right now, Adel's their number one target.  Jon's their number 2.  Adel has the power.  We're gonna use it next week.  We're gonna take out Kenny or Sabrina.  I'm scared after yesterday.  I've been aligned with Kenny since day one, and he feels me slipping away.  Don't be offended.  I just have to avoid you for the next few days.

2:08pm
Backyard
Jon tells Heather (suddenly everyone's confidant?) his ideal order of eviction following this week:

Jon: Kenny, Allison, Sabrina, Rachelle.


2:24pm
Backyard
Neda and Jon
Both are more than wise to Sabrina, but also wise enough to make nice and agree when she's talking to them. 


Neda: Sabrina only talks game to me when she needs something..

After Neda shares about Sabrina, Jon shares about Kenny.  Jon's not sure whether or not to trust what Kenny's saying, but irregardless, Kenny is his primary target for next week.  Then they move on to Sarah, who told Neda that since Andrew's going, she thinks people will be coming after pairs like herself and Kenny, Neda and Jon, etc..

Jon: Do I trust Arlie 100%? Absolutely not.  Do I trust that he'll keep me safe for the next 3-4 weeks? Yes.

3pm
Snuggle bunnies..
Jon, Sarah, Adel, Neda
Sarah: Something's definitely happening today.. We get the HoH Room and our reward.
Jon: I want to open the HoH door and my dog run out. 
Sarah:  I want our reward to be our letters.


Ok.. I'm going to a wedding, and I need to get ready. Please mind the critters while I'm gone.☺ If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada live feeds or participate in the show, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  It's $11/month and worth every penny.

There are cheaper options, but they tend to be rather problematic and laden with malware.  Get going with HMA, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.

☺ P.S. Though super easy for most to install, HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me..  If you'd like more info, I've got a How To post just for you.









Permalink







3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow BBC fans. The POV may not be over yet. On the Slice TV BBC page they have posted:
The Secret Power Of Veto is Unlocked. You did it Canada! Now one lucky houseguest will discover the Secret Power Of Veto. Tune in on Slice to see who it is. Hmmm

March 31, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kenny just told sarah about his being gay

March 31, 2014 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Borah said...

This might seem like a ridiculous question, but what is a skully? I'm assuming that it might be a toque. Am I right?

March 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below