;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  Welcome to the first real Overnight Report of the Big Brother 16 Season!☺  Grab your coffee, sit back and enjoy.

If you're new to BBDish, The Overnight Report is the signature thing around here.  The Overnight Report covers everything the HGs do from right around midnight BBT til bedtime..  I do it so you can sleep like a normal person and not lose your job, or flunk out of school, or be a zombie for your kids, and still not miss a thing from the Big Brother Live Feeds

You'll find camera numbers and times at the top of every conversation, so if you'd like to check it out in the flashback area of the feeds, and see it for yourself, you've got all the info you need. If you're not sure how to use flashback, here's a helpful guide I wrote up. And here are 2 moments from last night that you can practce with right away:

June 27th ~11:38PM Cam 1 ~ A cute Frankie/Caleb Bro-mance moment...dancing together! Including a couple of lifts! (start at 11:35 to see Frankie teaching Nicole)
June 28th ~ 12:09AM Cam 1 ~ Zach in the Hammock talking directly into the mic about alliances and his deal with Frankie, which is 100% legit for him..."We're gonna be the final 2, America.  Just you watch."
Thank you, David Lockner and Jerry for the heads-up on these.

12:46am
Cam 3 and 4
Backyard Couch
Caleb and Paola

Caleb: I don't think you're gonna go anywhere.. At the end of the day, when this game is over, we're all gonna go on an amazing trip, and there wont be any hard feelings between anyone.  With me, I'm concerned that I'm seen as the strongest guy, so I'm a huge target.
Paola: I know your talent,  You can do almost anything.  Like, you can do hair.  I'm not gonna be like, I want you to save me, because I want you to get blood on your hands.  What did.. They said I'm not a threat and I'm weak?
Caleb: No.. They said there's another threat in the house that needs to go before you.
Paola: Cuz that's embarrassing that I'm perceived as weak.

They transition

Caleb: For the most part, I'm a grown man.. I could just pull her into the HoH Room or the Beehive and tell her how I feel.  I don't want a showmance, but when we get outta here, I'd like to take you out.
Paola: I'm sure she'd say yes.
Caleb: I'm a go with your feelings kinda guy.  I would choose love over money any day.  Love is so hard to find.
Paola: I think if we weren 't playing this game, she would go for you.
Caleb: I mentioned it before, that I think she likes Devin a lil bit, but all the people around me we like, no way..
Paola: I think you should just wait a little bit.. Like 2 days.. And don't talk about fighting in front of her. Like that story about when the guy attacked you.. Honestly, maybe you should try to read the bible with her.  Have you tried that?  I think that would be really good.
Caleb: Outside of everything, I'm so attracted to her.  That's my family's number one thing: Is she a Christian?
Paola: I've never met so many women as in the house, like beautiful inside and out.  She honestly to me is like super perfect.
Caleb: Oh yeah.. Even when I saw her in the gym (during hotel sequester), I was like, Oh G-d, please put her in there. And then when I saw her, I was like, Oh Yeah..  I like her background, I like what she looks like, and I like how she looks at me.

Paola: You wanna wife her up.
Caleb: Yeah.  I don't lust after her..
Paola: Amber's the girl who you want to take home to mom.
Caleb: Sex ruins relationships.  I would try my hardest to not do nothin' with her until I married her.. Unless it just happens.  I would like to wait for that. 

Devin comes up..

Caleb: How about you?  Do you think sex ruins relationships?


Devin: Oh yeah.  Definitely.  If there's a girl I really like, I'll wait at least 24 hours.  (Kidding)

Devin: Guys lose respect if it's too fast.  I'd rather sit on the couch and talk to someone for 2 weeks..

Paola: I really just wanna marry a Christian guy.
Devin: I just wanna marry a good person.
Caleb: Good person is hard to find.

Amber comes out from the DR and joins them.. taking the seat next to Devin.. Devin starts goofing in super gringo accented (intentionally) Spanish..

Devin: Hey bro, I'm gonna have to use the HoH.. Headquarters.. I spend most of my time there.  If you can't find me, I'm in the throne room, making mud pies.
**show off

1:06am
Cam 3
Caleb starts juggling.. Then everyone wants a lesson. 

Paola: My arms so stiff.  My arms are are stiffer than they were..
Caleb: It's "my arms are more stiff than they were." 



Joey and Frankie
Cam 3
1:11am

Joey: So.. He won the Veto..  That sucks.
Frankie: I want you here.  Personally.  Very very much.  I want you going further in the game.  You're a huge ally and an asset.
Joey: I still wanna..
Frankie: I don't want you to go.. at all.
Joey: I just know there's a very good chance I'm going on the block.  I just think like tonight's the first night people are functioning by themselves.. Caleb's saying he's getting the feel from the house.
Frankie: Who do you think will vote for you to stay?
Joey: Hopefully you.. Hopefully Christine.. I don't wanna say names..
Frankie: I got you.  Thank you for coming to me.  Honestly, I can't imagine being in this house without you.  I want you here.
Joey: I know you do.
Frankie: I'm just trying not to think of it until Caleb make his decision.  He's capable of making it on a whim, so I would say, keep talking to him.  If he throws you on the block, it doesn't mean you're going home, it means you go to work.
Joey: I'm asking for your vote, because I know I'm going up on the block.
Frankie: I'm telling you honestly that I want you here, and I'm waiting to see what happens at the meeting. Anything is still possible.  I don't think it's gonna be a majority decision anyway..
Joey: I think it's for sure he's putting me up there.  I already know for sure who's not voting for me.
Frankie: I love you.
Joey: I know you're the neutral being.
Frankie: I'm trying to be.  I really am. I'm being honest with you, and I think I'm in a position where I can vote my heart.  I love you.  Go around, figure it out.  It'll be crazy and different every week.


1:24am
Cam 3
Caleb, Devin,  Amber, Paola

Caleb: I don't wear brief or anything under my swim trunks. I feel all congested.  Puttin' those things on is like puttin' em on a Clydesdale horse.
**do tell.

Talk turns to horses..

Flipping over to the Hammock..

1:26am
Cam 1
Hayden, Joey,  Nicole, Victoria

They're chatting about children - when to have them, how many, how to raise them.. Talk turns to age and aging... Then on to how strictly they followed the no communication with others rule in sequester.  Then on to dating sites.. (fyi, if you are looking, it's a Chemistry.com Free Communication Weekend 6/27 - 6/29)

brb -- stretch!

1:41am Returning to the Hammock, the crowd has thinned to Victoria and Joey.. Topic: Humanity - accident or design.  The Long Island Medium..

Victoria: She's amazing.  I would love to bring her to my house.
Joey: And ohh, the families that she deals with.. especially the men.. are tough cookies to crack.

Checking the Quad..

1:45am
Hayden: Victoria, I figured out what it all comes down to.. I'm scared of commitment.. Not just in one aspect.  In everything.  I'm scared of every form of commitment.
Joey: Me too!!! I'm like, what if I want to move to Fiji.
Hayden: Exactly.  It's not just about girls.  I don't like committing to anything.  Who knows what i'm gonna be doin' in 5 minutes. I could be here.  I could be there. I don't wanna say I'm gonna be here in 5 minutes, because I might not be.

 1:47am
Frankie and Devin are playing pool.  Hayden leaves the girls.  Victoria starts whispering with Joey about Devin's food consumption, suggesting he's trying to hide it from people by eating in the storage room.

1:50am
Cam 2
Joey: So, I'm going up on the block.. Don't say it's not gonna happen.  It probably is.
Victoria: As a pawn?
Joey: No. Because of what happened with the all girls alliance. It's fine.  It's part of the game.  But I'm asking people to support me..
Victoria: Absolutely.
Joey: If you change your mind, it's ok.


Victoria: I don't want it getting out, but I just connect with you more.. You're like the life of this house.  He told you?
Joey: No.. he was just like, be prepared.  It's not even just him.. It's a way of keeping blood off his hands.  I'm just asking people's support.
Victoria: Of course.  You've got my vote, girl.  You're such a cool person.  You don't create drama.  It's important to have enjoyable people in the house. I mean, I love her.  I just don't connect with her the way I connect with you.  You know what.. I think you're definitely staying.  You need 8 votes.
Joey: I think PaoPao know that if she doesn't go home this week, she'll probably go home next week.  I can see she's trying to survive with them..
Victoria: Yeah, I've definitely seen them talking.
Joey: He said, I'm gonna take a house vote, so when he does put someone up, he can say the house has spoken..
Victoria: Me, Nicole, for sure, Brittany, Frankie.. Who else does she have in the house for sure?
Joey: Derrick?  Hayden?
Victoria: What could she offer them?

Joey: Another girl put it a good way.. Caleb sees me as the glue to the girls to keep us not dramatic.. So that's a strengthening. I'm not saying I'm that person, but..
Victoria: You do lighten up a situation.  I think you've got the votes.  And Brittany can vote.  That's a good catch.  Do you know when nominations are?
**She means the PoV Ceremony.

Joey: Probably tomorrow.
**Probably not til Monday. It could happen over the weekend, but I really think they held the PoV comp on Friday in order to give as much of the crew as possible the weekend off, and they love to have the HGs stew as long as possible in their own juices..  Monday mornings around 10am BBT are typically when the PoV Ceremony happens.

Victoria: You've got my vote.
**And with that solid guarantee, we're moving on.. 

1:58am Victoria says goodnight to everyone in the backyard.. Checking around the feeds.. 

2:07am
Cam 4
HoH Bathroom
Frankie and Amber

Frankie's feeding the fish.  He's named many of them.  Caleb is present as well, but in the HoH Room.

Caleb: You hangin' out with me n Frank, tonight?  You need to.
Amber: I might.. I don't have anything else to do.
Frankie: Well, that's flattering. (teasing)

Amber: Do you need your toenails done?
Frankie: I might.. Are we off the network yet? (tvgn)  They got quite a show tonight.  We were animals.  I think everything's going well, which is nice.
Amber: What are you thinking about all that right now?
Frankie: I think I want to do what the house wants to do.. I think it's gonna be Joey, and she'll probably go home, which breaks my heart, but I wanna stay true to us.  I think it's just simple.  Paola's doing a good job of not annoying people... and losing.. I think Paola's maybe playing a better game than Joey.. but I adore Joey.  What do you wanna do?
Amber: I think the only thing that seems best is.. or have like a reason.. is with Joey and the whole girl alliance.
Frankie: The person I think is most dangerous is Brittany.  I'm just puttin' it out there.  I find her to be very good at the game.  (back to Joey) Yeah.. it breaks my heart, and I'll cry in the DR when I do it, but I'll do what's best for us.  Again.. even if Joey goes up on the block, Paola could do something self-destructive.. We have 5 days from an eviction.. 5 days.. That's huge in here.

Amber:  At this point, like, we have a reason now, to where he can get up there and say this is why..  I was talking to Derrick, and he said, you could say, you fell second..
Frankie: That's brilliant.  I didn't even think of that. Smart guy.  Joey's completely unpredictable..
Amber: She's a wild card.  Also, I don't want to give US away..
Frankie: I want us to be, at the end, all together.  I think it would be such a brilliant thing if we managed to pull this off - all 8 people.
Amber: What other 2 people, besides the 2 of us, would you want in the final 4?
**really??  week one? Oh, Amber..
Amber: I do love Derrick to death.. and Caleb.  Caleb has a good heart.
Frankie: I think that would be my ideal: Me, you, Caleb, Christine and Derrick.

Talk turns to the comp today, and how badly people screwed up their spellings..

Amber: And Cody..
Frankie: Poor thing.  God, he's pretty. 

2:22am -- Amber and Frankie head downstairs for a snack..
Amber: My thighs are touchin'!
Frankie: I like when your thighs are touchin'.


2:35am
Cam 1
HoH Bathroom
Amber and Nicole

HG Assisted Zit Popping, a BB Tradition..


**Stretch!

2:45am
Cam 3
Zach, Frankie, Joey, Christine, Brittany

They're talking about how it's going to be outside the house, after the game when they go to visit each other. 
Frankie is entertaining the crew in the bathroom... Zach is man-crushing, hard.

Zach: I love you.

Frankie piles on for a hug.
dare I say, perhaps more than man-crushing...

Zach: Nicole, did you hear about the ghost?
Frankie: Stop!
Zach: It's true. He lives in the fire room.  He opens and closes the door.
Frankie: Do you still pee standing up here?  I'm like, they're literally videoing my dick right now.
Zach: You got nothing to hide.
Frankie: No, I don't.

To Christine.. re her and Nicole..

Frankie: Are you dry humping?
Zach: Do you have room for a third?

Then on to her bright blue retainer.. and all the dental work she had to have..

2:53am
Zach leaves... Frankie dishes a little chisme to the girls..

Frankie: Give him an opportunity.  He's tryin' to get laid this summer.
Amber: Not by me.
Christine: Nobody's gettin' laid with anybody..

Frankie: I think he has a pretty good shot with me.  I'm just saying..
Christine: With you, yah.  Agreed.

3:05am
Cam 3 and 4
Brittany and Joey

Joey's hand-washing her clothing in the shower.. on the floor.. All I can think is, I hope no one peed there, but ya know they have.

2:59am
HoH Bathroom
Cam 3
Frankie and Cody

Frankie: Almost through our first week.
Cody: Today's Friday?  We been here 7 days.
Frankie: It's gonna be a twist every week, I think..
Cody: Maybe 1 HoH, 3 nominations..
Frankie: Or America nominates..
Cody: That would be fun!
Frankie: America's vote is definitely coming.

Cody; So where you been all night?
Frankie: Working the room.. Trying to spend as much time with every single person as possible.. It's a game.. At a certain moment.. Every moment you have to be smart.
Cody: I feel like I'm gonna consult with you.. when I'm in a position of power.  When I need to think of things from different angles..
Frankie: Of course. Please do.


Frankie: I think you're an amazing person.  Immediately, I feel like I trust you, and I will always have your back.
Cody:  Me too.

Frankie: After I lost the Battle of the Block, I went a little crazy for a couple hours.  Everything was going so fast through my head, and I didn't have anyone to talk with..
Cody: You could've come to me. Whenever I have something, I just want to come to you.
Frankie: There are a lot of pieces up in the air right now..
Cody: Has he mentioned anything?
Frankie: It's Joey.  Are you ok with that?
Cody: Yeah.

Frankie: I'm trying to keep what we have intact..
Cody: Everyone loves you.  If your name ever comes up, you'll know. We're paisans.. I trust you, from day one.
Frankie: I feel the same way.. It's an Italian thing.


3:11am
HoH
Cam 3
Caleb, Frankie,  Cody

Caleb: Do you think I'm goin' up in the next couple weeks?

The guys assure him no.  Derrick offers that the only person he can see putting him up is Brittany.

Caleb: Where is my girlfriend?  She's supposed to be hanging out with us..

Devin joins them.  Talk turns to votes..They feel pretty solid that Joey will be evicted this week without any drama.

3:38am
Cam 1
Joey, Brittany, Cody

Very aware that she's the likeliest ReNom, Joey continues working the room.. just showing that she's likeable, fun and worthy of being kept around.

Cody: You gonna pull an all-nighter again?
Brittany: No.  It's like 3:30.. I'm heading in that direction.

They plan a blanket strategy for the night.  Joey leaves..

Cody: Is there a camera in the shower?
Brittany: No.
Cody: Interesting.
**got plans in there, Cody?  It certainly wouldn't be the 1st time someone did.. (cough) Lane!

OK.. It's 6:45am Eastern, and the HGs are still up, but since some of you may be too, I'm hitting publish on this bad boy, and I'll keep adding to it...   Please refresh periodically, and more will magically appear.

3:54am
Checking the Quad..

Cam 3/4 - Derrick, Frankie, Caleb and Devin are upstairs talking golf... and Zach.. lightly ripping him for being a rich kid, live at home, etc..

Caleb: With your accent, you are one of the funniest people in this house.  I just can't stop laughing.
Derrick: (re the HoH Comp) I fall off, I'm bleedin', and country boy's hanging on with one arm! 

Talk turns to next week when Caleb is not in power.

Derrick: That's where we come in.  We have to make sure that your name doesn't even come up as going on the block.  You can't play this game alone, because one week you're in power, and the next you can't compete.
Caleb: What I like it that our numbers are so big mathematically..
Frankie: That's where the trust comes in..

Caleb: If I got voted out, it would all come out before I left the house.

Derrick: Exactly. We all have that insurance policy.  It would be stupid to vote anyone in the alliance out, or backdoor anyone in the alliance, because whoever it is would sink everyone's game.
Caleb: I'd stand up, grab my bag, and (out the whole alliance by individual names and alliance name).

4:05am
 Cam 1
Have Not Room

Brittany and Joey are readying their beds in the Icy Cold Have Not Room...

and I just lost sound on their feed.  Flipping up to HoH on Camera 3 and 4..

4:08am
Cam 3 and 4
Derrick, Devin, Frankie and Caleb

The Meeting of the Minds continues..

They've moved back to this week, the PoV Ceremony and rationales Caleb can use for putting Joey up.

4:13am
Cam 1
Cody is overdressed, playing a bit of pool, solo, and murmuring to himself... He comes inside, toe-tap kicks a ball a bit.. then back outside to practice his pool shots some more.  

4:23am
Cam 3
HoH
Derrick says his goodnights and leaves the room.  Frankie, Devin and Caleb all comment what a funny guy he is.   Talk turns to the HoH bedmates, Frankie and Caleb.


Derrick: I think it's funny as shit you two..
Frankie: I wake up and he's literally like this.. the entire blanket clutched..
Derrick: I wouldn't try to pry anything out of his hands.  He'll wake up with a flashback and pound you..

They move on to workout plans for tomorrow.. and the people behind the walls waking them up in the middle of the night for DR sessions..  And not being allowed to sleep anywhere but a bed..  We have a hyper-sensitive Skippy on the controls at the moment, so talk of production is spurring fishies.

4:29am
Talk in HoH is growing sleepier and sleepier.. Put back, Cody continues his solo pool playing.  I'd show you, but Skippy wont give me any closeups on Cody out there.. All long shots.

Caleb: All I got to say is, we got something good goin' on.
Frankie: We really do.

Devin  comes over to hug Frankie goodnight, tells him what a great guy he is..

Caleb: What about me?
Frankie: C'mere.. Circle up.. Group hug..


And this concludes the Overnight Report... Almost... For the Devin fans, he heads into the shower on cam 1 and 2 at 4:40am, and perv-cam is all over him when he gets out...

In case you'd like to access that via the flashback feature on the live feeds..  If you haven't signed up for the feeds yet, here's a 2 day free trial for you. ☺  I recommend you go with the Season Pass.  It's a better deal, and it's a one time charge, so you don't need to worry about remembering to cancel.






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is some really funny action in the backyard about 11:30 last night. Frankie teaching some of the girls a dance routine, and him doing some acrobatics with Caleb.

June 28, 2014 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry :0) Thank you so much!

June 28, 2014 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'll see you (and publish more comments) when the HGs wake up.. it's time for me to sleep while the babies sleep, so to speak. ;-)

June 28, 2014 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, ...now that I'm reading your comments... have a nice snooze.

Looking forward to the first weekend of getting to know our new hamsters.

June 28, 2014 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger AuroraCarnegie said...

I've been busy the past couple of days and just now signed up for feeds here. All I've managed to see is Caleb (repeatedly) rambling on about his strategy for ending up with Amber, on After Dark. Thank god for BBDish so I know what's going on!

June 28, 2014 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

So that dance routine was one of the funniest/cutest things in the house so far. Seriously, I love how the guys are all enamored with Frankie. It's sweet.

June 28, 2014 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Fellow BBDishers,

I have waited a year for this morning...the first "real" OR..sigh, I am so happy right now, I have my BBDish coffee mug filled with hot coffee, sitting in my favorite chair, and I am about to start reading...but wanted to say hi and thank you...you are the best..

Now time to read...enjoy your sleep, with this house who knows what will happen..and sleep will be limited...

xoxo
Pammmmmmmmmmmmm


June 28, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1113PM cameras 3 and 4.

June 28, 2014 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

☺♥☺♥☺♥☺

Happy Saturday!!!

Good morning, CurlerChick! THank youuuu! I did! Just popping in now before I head out for a quick bike ride. ☺ See you soon!

Good morning, Aurora! :) Thank you very much!! Every single live feed sign up helps! Yeah.. one can only take so much of Caleb's Operation Amber before it's time to move on and check in with the other HGs. :)

Good morning, Jen! :)) I do too! Frankie is a serious people MAGNET!

Good morning, Pammmmm!! :) Awww! :0) Thank you so much! xoxoxoxox!!!

Good morning, Jerry!! :) Thank you so much! I love a good flashback heads up!

☺♥☺♥☺

OK.. I'm off for a quick bike ride before.. I'll publish more comments as soon as I return...

June 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I woke up at 8:30 AM Eastern, Devin was still up....cleaning...he stayed up all night...

couple pretty funny moments, somehow Joey snuck past him enroute to the bathroom with the "slop shuffle" he went to the bathroom and walked in on her...scared Devin half to death...

Then later Devin was in the bathroom, Christine came in and was waiting for him to come out and when he opened the door he was scared again...

I wonder what happens if we put a mouse loose in the house...will Devin be up in a chair yelling "kill it, kill it"? Everything scares him it seems...

Still loving this cast, and the dynamic they have going on, even the unpopular ones are kinda likeable...and they all play so well together...

June 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Sunshine Carolyn! Its always Sunny in Carolyn's world.-well almost.!!

All I got to say is Frankie is the social floater. He's spreading himself to thin. Too many side alliances too fast. He's trying to be a mole like Andy was. He's going to get caught this time

June 28, 2014 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

10,000 side deals...a WHOLE lotta crushin' on Frankie..wow BB what's going on? Thanks bbdish!

June 28, 2014 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Thank you sweet Caro <3. No feeds for me this year. More for the tip jar :)!

June 28, 2014 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, can someone email how to find the calendar icon on the live feed page? I'm trying to go to flashback. If someone could help me please?

June 28, 2014 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!! Thank you for TOR!!! Been watching a little on the feeds ... still too many people in the house and I am still unsure of who is a favorite ... one thing is for sure, I am pleasantly surprised by Frankie when he is alone with people ... he seems very down to Earth and good peeps ...

Good Morning Dishers!!!!

June 28, 2014 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jane I is from Texas said...

Is Jacosta still in the house? Haha! That one is laying low. I have no feel for her.

June 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Caro, watched the feeds off and on until 3ish before I finally dozed off. The morning report is the first thing I read when I get up. Thanks so much for all you do to help us addicts.

June 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



☺♥☺♥☺♥☺

Happy Saturday!!!

Hi David! :0) Thank you so much for keeping an eye on the critters!! I'm loving them too. :0) After last season, it feels soooo good.

Hi Emmy :0) Thank you!! I do aim for Sunny!

Hi Unknown @9:03am :0) Thank YOU!

Hi Ala :0) Thank you very much!!

Hi Pam :0) Here ya go.. I made a diagram - the calendar icon is at #1. Click Here to see the Instructions.

Hi Stephanie! :0) Thank YOU for Reading it! I'm liking him too..

Hi Jane :0) hehe.. She is definitely layin' low.

Hi Kathy! :) I'm honored! Thank you!

June 28, 2014 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

BBDISH coffee mugs.... great idea! !!

June 28, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this great overnight report!

Is there a way to receive notifications via email when a new report is posted? I searched the page but didn't find anything about notifications except for social media so I did follow on Twitter but am afraid I will miss it.

Thanks for your overnight recaps!

June 28, 2014 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below