Big Brother 16: Overnight Lite
☼ Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday! What an excellent first night on the feeds! Absolute mayhem in the best possible way. 2 non-awkward totally funny streakers in within the first 5 minutes of feeds? I'm tickled. The looks on the other HGs faces? Priceless.
use the flashback machine! The time stamp is right there on the pic for you. For Caleb's streaking, go to camera 1. For Joey, camera 3.
And Frankie Grande is the Big Brother 16 House hugging machine. Everybody wants some! Check out these caps that @BigBrotherLeak got. You can click the images to enlarge them.
Trying to keep up with and transcribe every conversation on the first night is an exercise in futility, and the fastest way to an aneurysm, so today, I'll sum up the finer points, and true BBDish style coverage will begin very very soon.
First, game details:
- The Battle of the Block, aka BoB, has already been played and Caleb is now the sole HoH.
- BoB replaces the Have Not Comp, but not Have Nots, as players are still chosen (or volunteer, in Cody's case) for a week of Have Not Room and Slop misery.
- Paola and Donny are on the block. Donny is the target, although Frankie is making subtle moves to change that. Devin and Amber would prefer Donny stay too.
- PoV will be played today, and the players are: Caleb, Donny, Paola, Cody, Zach and Victoria.
- Caleb stares. A lot. Caleb has it bad for Amber, but the feelings are not reciprocated.
- Hayden is the house head massager, from one woman to the next. By the looks on their faces, he's good at it.
- As far as I could see, everyone in the house LOVES Frankie. His social game is fierce, and I'm not surprised. In BB as in Life, a smile, eye contact and hugs go a long way. Tonight, we watched Zach profess his (probably platonic) love for Frankie and his jeans, and they struck up a final 2. It's week one, boys. ;-)
- On the Caleb Bigotry Watch front, I have nothing but good to report. I observed no red flags at all in his talking with other HGs. Not a one. Quite the contrary, in fact, as he appears to have a true bond with Frankie. He even invited him to share his HoH bed.
Derrick is advising Victoria to throw the PoV, so she doesn't have to alienate Paola by keeping nominations the same not saving her. Nicole and Christine are so in tune, it's like they're long lost fraternal twins.
OK.. That's enough for now. Please join us on facebook or twitter, so we can alert you whenever there's a new top post, and in the event some HGs head explodes and you absolutely must spark up your feeds.
The Early Bird Special is now over, but Fear not! There is a silver lining.
For a limited time, you can still get the Season Pass, but for 26.99 instead of 23.99, which is still an incredible deal, and now it comes with a 2 day free trial!☺ Bonus!
There is also a monthly pass option, and you get a free trial with that too, but I strongly recommend the Season Pass.
- The Season Pass is cheaper.
- There are no recurrent charges.
- With the Season Pass, you'll have the feeds for the duration and a month beyond, for all the subscriber only exclusives like post show interviews and such.
- With the Season Pass, you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel anything. It's a one time charge and done. Easy!