;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When is the Big Brother 16 Finale? The CBS Fall 2014 Premiere Dates Tell the Tale

It's one day til the Big Brother 16 Premiere, and we're all giddy with anticipation!

There's still time to get all your shopping done, kiss your loved ones goodbye, and take advantage of the 23.99 Early Bird Special on the Feeds, which will disappear in the blink of an eye...  we're thinking the deep discount ends tomorrow, Wednesday, June 25th.

If you missed today's 1st post, you'll want to have a look at that too. Here's the link: Groups of 8 and Early Bird END Confusion

It's a little odd to think about the finale before the feeds even kick on, but the more we know, the more we can figure out what might happen when during the season, So... We always like to figure out when the Big Brother Finale is going to happen. Generally that's kept under wraps til at least half way through the season, but thanks to a CBS press release today, we may just be able to get a handle on it before the premiere even airs.

My initial official prediction for the BB16 Finale is Wednesday, September 17th, which is what I thought before this press release came out, but it's nice to get a tiny bit of confirmation to support my theory in print. Nix on Thursday the 18th, because as I understand from Pauly the BB Guy, CBS is airing a football game that night - Buccaneers v Falcons.

However...  As pointed out to me on twitter by Dingo of Hamsterwatch, "the wrench in the works is that Thursday the 4th is the last Thursday show," because we've got football both the 11th and the 18th..

So.. Perhaps Thursday the 4th, or Sunday the 7th??

I've included the relevant days in the right timeframe, and it looks to me like the Big Brother 16 Finale will happen likely the Wednesday or possibly the Thursday prior to Sunday, September 21.  You'll also notice that unlike in years past, the Survivor Premiere is NOT the Big Brother Finale lead in..
CBS’s 2014 - 2015 Premiere Dates

Thursday, Sept. 11
7:30-8:25 PM/ET        THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRE-GAME SHOW
8:25 PM/ET                 NFL THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (Pittsburgh @ Baltimore)
While Big Brother  does regularly air on Thursday nights, football preemptions are nothing new, and while it's possible we could have the finale before September 11th, I really don't think we will.  Do You?  I just can't imagine them ending BB with 2 weeks to go before premiere week.

Rather, I think it will be the week before Premiere Week, which begins September 21st. 
 
Sunday, Sept. 21


7:00-8:00 PM              60 MINUTES (47th Season Premiere)
8:00-9:00 PM              MADAM SECRETARY (Series Debut)
9:00-10:00 PM            THE GOOD WIFE (6th Season Premiere)
 

Wednesday, Sept. 24

8:00-9:00 PM              SURVIVOR (29th Edition Premiere)

9:00-11:00 PM            EXTANT (Two-Hour Season Finale)


That's all for now! Thank you for being a part of the dish! Make sure to get your feeds NOW before the Early Bird disappears!!!






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger indyjan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 24, 2014 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger indyjan said...

Whew, finally got around to getting the live feeds! Just in the nick of time.

I just ready about gaytor. So sad. He will be missed.

I hope your finale night prediction is correct. If so, I am off work those nights. I work 12 hour night shifts and last year I had to work finale night.

I got to see bits and pieces of it last year because most of my patients were watching it.

Looking forward to another fun Summer of BBDish-ing!

June 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 24, 2014 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Tomorrow,tomorrow I can't wait until tomorrow.
My boa was to arrive today, but not here yet.

June 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

7:35pm UPS delivered my boa. Now my kitchen looks like a feather pillow has exploded.
I'm still counting down....24 hours 3 mins until our summer addiction arrives. I also noticed that After dark starts at 10pm Thurs night EDT until 2am.
I'm planning on having both my tv and feeds on at the same time.

June 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below