;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Next 48 hours are HUGE

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers! Big Brother 16 starts 1 week from tonight! Just 7 more days!

Here's what's coming for the next 48 hours:
  • Today on The Talk, Julie Chen reveals what's going to make BB16 the twistiest season ever. (link to Post/Video)
  • The Julie House Tour Video!
  • Tonight on Entertainment Tonight, we'll be getting a House Tour.
  • Photos of the new House have been released TODAY! Here's the link to that post.
  • Thursday sometime, I believe we'll be meeting the HGs!! Photos, Bios AND Video Interviews. 
  • Thursday afternoon at 3pm Eastern, Ian Terry (love him!) will be talking to Jeff and answering your questions in another "Winners Tell All" exclusive for Live Feed subscribers
  • Expect a new post here on BBDish whenever anything happens.  Join us on facebook and twitter to make sure you never miss a beat.. all season long.
If you haven't signed up for the feeds yet, make sure you do it soon, before the Early Bird Special goes poof.

It's just not Big Brother without the live feeds, and this year, with all the pre-season exclusives, you definitely want to get  in early.

If you're on twitter, and you'd like a chance at getting reimbursed by yours truly for the cost of your feeds, after you sign up for the feeds via the links here on BBDish, you'll want to Retweet this tweet:



I'm so excited.. and I just can't hide it... :-)  See you back here soon in a new top post.









Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Yay!!! Got my feeds through my favorite BB Site - BBDish and my favorite BB woman, Carolyn!!! My daughter is showing me how to use twitter and I have re-tweeted your Twitter post!!! I am all set and ready to go!!!!! So excited I can't stand it!!

June 18, 2014 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Hey all!!! Is there an app for iOS to watch the live feeds or do they have to be watched through safari? Thanks and I'm so excited!! Just bought live feeds through the link!

June 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger sharon lane said...

I wish I could afford it. :(

June 18, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger phoenixtheundying said...

Hmm... I wonder... FOUR nominees?!?

Don't know how I feel about that... Three was bad enough, as one usually received no votes to evict.

However, this BoB comp has potential. I wonder if this also means you can compete for HoH every week?

June 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Woohoo!!! Thursday is also my last day of school (I teach kindergarten)! I love THURSDAY!!!!

June 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below