;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 20, 2014

Big Brother 16: Special Treats, Dropped Towels and Your Family's Final Weekend

Hellooo, Mr Calafiore. Mmm! mm mm mm
Happy Friday, BB Lovers! This is your last weekend to fully devote to your friends and loved ones. Make it count!  Coming next weekend, and for the rest of the summer, you're all mine, and I'm yours. ;-)

It was great to meet all the Big Brother 16 houseguests yesterday.  I love the whole getting to know them period on the live feeds.  I wonder...   How they'll manage the twist? What kind of people they'll be under pressure?

How often Caleb, Cody, Devin and Zach will insist on wearing clothing instead of merely towels?  Who will lose their mind first? Who will hook up with who?  Whose game will knock our socks off?  Who will rise to BB legend status? Not every season has one of those, but I bet ya this one will. :-)

Make sure to check in at least once a day, because I've got quite a few special treats in store for you in these last few days leading up to the premiere. If you'd like to be alerted whenever there's a new post, please Like BigBrotherDish on facebook or Follow @BigBrotherDish on twitter.

Speaking of twitter, if you're on twitter and you'd like a chance at getting reimbursed for your feeds, you need to be part of the #BBDishLucky16! Here's how it works:
  1. Sign up for the feeds using the Early Bird links here on BBDish.
  2. Retweet this tweet.  This is the one for today, Friday, June 20th.  There's a new one daily.
  3. Cross your fingers! ☺

Easy, peasy, done!

It's gonna be a great season!

**By the way, that pic may actually be Cody's brother, but does it really matter? Holy hell, those Calafiores are HOT! 







Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Woo Hoo!! I got my feeds through you of course Carolyn!! I can't wait for this year!

June 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Melanie!!☺♥

I think this is gonna be a fantastic season!☺

June 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger sberlin said...

Hi Carolyn! Excited to spend another season with the woman who convinced me my life was incomplete before I got the live feeds! I had to miss Ian's spot on the feeds yesterday (stupid job). Do you know if there's a place I can watch that? Will a replay be up later?

Thanks!

June 20, 2014 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Just got my feeds :) Can't wait, the bios seem promising!

June 20, 2014 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Is there an iPhone app to watch the feeds or do we watch through safari? Can't wait!!!

June 20, 2014 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shut_It_Down_aka_Cara said...

So excited

June 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

HUBBA HUBBA!

June 20, 2014 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just got my feeds through your link. I'm going to see what interviews are available and see if I can pump up my normal BB enthusiasm. It's taking me a while to get excited this year.

June 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Did I already say Hubba Hubba?

teehee

June 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Grendon and Blue and everybody else too! Oh, I rhymed...haha.. Can't wait for this season to start!!!

June 20, 2014 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my goodness! GRENDON!

How I've missed thee! ((((hugs))))

June 20, 2014 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my goodness! GRENDON!

How I've missed thee! ((((hugs))))

June 20, 2014 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So was fooling around with the feeds trying to get the tabs to come up when i Refreshed and clicked on the houseguest tab you get a question: Which houseguest should do everyone's Laundry Today? Wonder if this is the type of stuff we get to vote on? Have screen shot but don't think i can post it here.

June 20, 2014 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heey Carolyn!! Was just wondering on when will the houseguests move in the house? plz reply thanks xx

June 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger BaybeePie said...

Hi all....it's official! I have read all of Caro's posts, ordered my feeds, and am in full BB mode. Thanks Carolyn for all you do. Looking forward to another great season with everyone.

June 20, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Charlieandydede said...

So glad CBS is changing things up this year. Will there be an "After Dark" show this year?

June 21, 2014 at 2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed up for the Live Feeds through your site... Looking forward to a new year of BB and BBDish!

June 21, 2014 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...


Good afternoon Caro,from another sleepy sunny Saturday in FL.

Last night I was catching up on what I had missed this past week. Last Monday was chemo Monday, need I say more.

I was shocked to find Amazon telling me they were out of the boas, but I just did another search so with luck my white one should arrive Tues.

THEN I got hooked!!!

After watching Jeff do some cast interviews my brain kicked in telling me "look, they are YouTubes and this bedroom TV is a smart TV". There in lied the problem.

It was just after midnight and I got hooked on MANY, Many, many more than Jeff's interviews. I didn't give up and fall asleep until just after 5am.

I'm getting itchy waiting for Wednesday,
lynne,

aka Mac's mom

or TripL Yes, all my initials are "L"

June 21, 2014 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger gramps said...

Hello to all. Hope everyone has squared away their RL so it doesn't get in the way of what's important--BB16!

June 21, 2014 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Happy First Day of Summer Carolyn and fellow Dishers.

I am currently in between jobs and will have more time for BB this summer. Have not been commenting much in the last few years. Been hot and cold on BB. Not sure what this summer will bring. Hoping for some good harmless drama, because life is tough as it is for many. I signed up for the feeds via Dish and hope they are worth it.

Personally, by first impression, I want Derrick, the Sergeant to win - Just because of this:

"What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would try and use it to make some positive changes. I would like to give back to my family and help out the kids of Central Falls. Also, I'm a huge animal lover. Sign me up for anything I can do to help reduce the number of puppy mills, kill shelters and helping animals get adopted."

I LOVE ANIMALS.

PS. It's with a sad heart that I shockingly read about GayTor (the always flashy, kind, sarcastic, food loving, Danny loving and loyal BBfan) having passed away under such sad circumstances. It will be weird reading comments without him chiming in after so many years. He was a sweet soul... in spite of having defended Ragan. (That's a joke.) GayTor will be dearly missed. May he R.I.P. and his loved ones having found some peace of mind in the two months that has gone by. :-(

June 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

I am really liking the eye candy this year :) I cant wait to see Devin hanging out by the pool ... lol my goodness he is hot ... and that smile hubba bubba

June 22, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn..got my feeds through you, of course, a few weeks ago...LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Being home on disbility at least until August 1st, I'll be able to watch the feeds a lot more than in years past. Can't wait for your updates and to get emersed again inside the BB House. I just hope for less fish and producer interference in the feeds for once. Well wishful thinking I guess. Debbie

June 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait until tonight! Thank you Carolyn for all that you do :)

June 25, 2014 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait until tonight! Thank you Carolyn for all that you do :)

June 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below