;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big Brother 16: Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie is in the House!

Frankie Grande is our first featured Big Brother 16 Houseguest! If the name Grande rings a bell, it's no coincidence.

Frankie is Ariana Grande's brother, and he is a hoot! The live feeds are gonna so FUN with him in the house! Make sure to get in on the Early Bird Special before it goes away.

A successful broadway performer and youtube star, Frankie is already quite well known in his right. Check out these videos of him. I promise you'll thouroughly enjoy them!

Here is Frankie's official Big Brother pic, as seen on twitter..


The 1st clip is "10 Things You May Not Know About Frankie," and it's an excellent place to start...



For those of you who can't watch the video right now, and for our hearing impaired dishers, here's Frankie Grande's Top 10 written out:
10. I was in Mamma Mia on Broadway! WooHoo! And it was So Much Fun!
9. I was a bio major in college, and my focus was entymology, which means I studied insects for a year of my life. (he demonstrates)
8. I am an avid biker. I love to bike. I bike all over Manhattan, especially Central Park.
7. Je parle Francais!
6. I'm not a gymnast, but I can do gymnastics.
5. I am a sci-fi freak!! (impersonates JarJarBinks) Addict! Anything that has a wand, pixie dust, a dragon..
4. My favorite television show is... SpongeBoB Squarepants.. I still watch it every single day. Every morning during breakfast. I love it.
3. I'm an extremely outgoing person, and I love to talk to strangers. (he demonstrates) If I meet you, and you wanna talk to me, come up and talk to me, because I love it!
2. I'm obsessed with reality television. Obsessed. If it's a reality tv show, I probably watch it.
1. I love my family SO much. Family to me is number 1. When I'm not with them, I miss them so so much. (he feeds a mannequin of Ariana)


This next video is of Frankie and Ariana Grande heading to and at the MTV Movie Awards. I chose this one because it really shows what a loving relationship they have. Gotta love a guy who's great to and supportive of his little sis!


In the next clip, Frankie Grande, Ariana Grande, Mamma Grande and several of their friends share funny observations and have a blast throughout Disney.

Goin' Grande in Disneyland
NSFW * F-Bombs
 


I'm already ready to nominate Frankie Grande "Most Energetic Big Brother Houseguest EVER," and the season hasn't even started!

Last but certainly not least, check out Frankie.. in drag.. cracking everyone up on Broadway:


Will HGs like Frankie Grande, Big Brother 16 is going to be phenomenal!! I'll admit it right now... I already love him! How 'bout you?

Keep checking back.. We'll be featuring more HGs throughout the day, as well as revealing all of them together! 

Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via the links here on BBDish!






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger BBLeesa said...

OMG! He's a HOOT and a half! Gonna LOVE him!!

June 19, 2014 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I must say, this is actually the first time I've ever heard of him, and call me "out of the loop", but I have no clue who his sister is either..lol

I can say this, he seems very entertaining, and could provide for good feeds, or after 3 straight months it may become annoying...lol...

Either way it's definitely gonna be interesting!

June 19, 2014 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Oh my gosh, he is hilarious!! This is going to be a great season!!

June 19, 2014 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Frankie fan!

<3 Carolyn-thank you for the wonderful boa parties! Can't think of a better way to honor such a beautiful soul and a great way for us all to come together.

June 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nobody jumps out at me as a faveourite yet....have to wait till 1st episode

June 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Bballt24 said...

Wow, he is a real entertainer! I can't wait to see him get loose on the feeds, especially late nights. I don't think he will fare well with the other HG's..he's so loud but I enjoy him!

June 19, 2014 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger melzie said...

Need help! I can't get any videos to work! I only get the Starbuck's commercial then nothing! Very frustrated! Any suggestions? On an IPad.

June 19, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Two words: LOVE him!!!!

June 19, 2014 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Melzie :)

I'm sorry you're having difficulties. Perhaps try from a computer?

June 20, 2014 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below