;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big Brother 16: Meet the Cast of Houseguests!

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  As promised, today is Reveal Day for the Big Brother HGs!  Go get a nice tall glass of water and put on something comfy, 'cause you're gonna be here a while.☺

♫Getting to know them.. Getting to know alll about them...

I'll be posting the pics and brief bios in this post, and doing several features with as much as I can dig up over the next  couple days.  Some HGs have more info available than others.  In the case of Frankie Grande, brother of superstar singer Ariana Grande, I could provide hours of entertainment! But I hope this fun post all about him will tide you over for now.

**Even if you don't know Ariana Grande by name, you definitely know her tunes.  Here's one that was used in a BB16 commercial!  Cheeky little hint they gave us, no?? ;-)

OK.. now that we've cleared that up, let's meet our HGs!

Name:  Amber Borzotra is a 26 year old Esthetician who says the accomplishment she's most proud of is "Going an entire year without sex or out on a date."
**headdesk.
Hometown: Knoxville, Tenn.
Current City: North Hollywood, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Courageous, free spirit and nurturing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to talk to my mom, sister, or best friend any time I want and not having all the food I want to eat.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: It's all a secret! When money is on the line I'll do anything it takes to win. Well, ALMOST anything.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I like Howard just because he was good looking. At the end of the day this is a game, I just like pretty people!
What are you afraid of:  Spiders, snakes and having to eat bananas.

Oh Look! The first page break of the BB16 season! Just click where it says read more, and the rest of the post will open up for you... ☺



 Brittany Martinez

Brittany is a 29 year old divorced mom of 3 from Long Beach, CA who works as an Event Coordinator.  She describes herself as "Fun, Loving and loyal,"   and her favorite activities include dancing, working out, being crafty, sewing and fashion.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from my family and kids. I've never gone longer than a weekend without my kids let alone months of not seeing them or talking with them. The same goes for my family. We’re a very tight knit family so that’s going to be a challenge for me.


 Caleb Reynolds
Caleb is 26 year old Iraq War Veteran.  He joined the army after highschool and served as a prison guard in Iraq.

**I'm guessing he didn't have sex or date during that period either, but he'd never think to call that his greatest accomplishment.  His strategy in the game, however, is "to have the ladies in my pocket."

Caleb hails from Dallas, Texas and currently resides in Hopkinsville, Kentucky where he works as an Adventure Hunting Guide.  He describes himself as loyal, talented and charming, and his favorite activities include horseback riding, rock climbing, going to the gym, riding bikes, hunting and fishing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part is being watched at all times, because everything I’m doing my family back at home is watching. Also, throwing a sexy girl that likes me under the bus will be hard but I will do what I have to do, so kiss me, lay with me, have sex with me, tell me you love me, I’m still in it to win.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Hayden because he has the same mindset that I would have had in the house. He plays his cards right even if he has a bad hand and he makes his cards work to his advantage.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My military service.
What would you take into the house and why: My bible just to get my daily word in and scriptures to give me guidance and peace. I would take my iPod to put me to sleep, to jam out and to listen to when I hit the weights in the yard. Also, my hair products and hygiene kit so I smell good and look good for the ladies.

Christine Brecht
 Christine is a married 23 year old from Tucson, AZ who works as a shift supervisor/barista.  Asked to describer herself, Christine says she is "Bubbly (my nickname at work is "bubbles"), eccentric and hilarious."  She loves "exploring new cities. I love going out and seeing new places. Also, I love hanging out with my friends and playing Settlers of Catan and watching reality TV."

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I do not know how I am going to go without seeing my husband and family, but I know I can do it! Not being able to explore and being stuck in one place. Also, I don't want to clean up everyone’s messes.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I plan on being nice and having everyone confide in me to get information from all over the house. I really want to have a strong pack with only three to four people that I stay loyal to till the end. I don't want to play both sides of the house, but I'm not saying I won't.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I love Howie, I just loved his personality and I love Mike Boogie's game. Helen amazed me with her ability to feel out what was happening in the house.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being cast as the lead in a musical last summer!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Love people and be happy!

Intersting tidbits:  Christine once threw a surprise birthday party for a homeless man in the park, was in a hot air balloon accident in high school, but only walked away with bruises. She has been to Disneyland more than 50 times.


 Cody Calafiore
Age: 23
Hometown: Hackensack, N.J.
Current City: Howell, N.J.
Occupation: Sales Account Executive
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, happy-go-lucky and empathetic.
Favorite Activities: I love going on runs, working out and going to the gym.

****Bla Bla Bla...

Dishers, meet our mancandy!!

 ***oh my.. oh my...  do feel free to linger.

 ***a bit of an odd pose here, but.. thank you, bb goddess who provides.. thank you~


What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: From watching previous seasons, not having communications from the outside world seems like the most difficult part, it causes all sorts of paranoia about twists in the game. Also, I always have the TV on to fall asleep; it will be difficult to not have one.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: No! Thinking about all the different ways to get to the end is enough to make my head explode! It will be a game time decision for me once I get into the house.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Jeff -  he was an extremely smart player and was just a genuinely good person.
What are you afraid of: Losing family, snakes and being in the pitch black is pretty freaky.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being picked up by a professional soccer team.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Don't be afraid of falling; be afraid of not having the will to get back up.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Continue to watch every season of Big Brother and try and get back onto another season!
Cody is a Seventeen Magazine “2014 Hot Guy Panelist,” where he gives young female readers advice on dating and fashion. He was drafted to a pro soccer team in college, but was cut from the team after getting injured.  Chick flicks are his guilty pleasure.


Derrick Levasseur
Age: 30
Hometown: Providence, R.I.
Current City: Providence, R.I.
Occupation: Police Officer - Sergeant
Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, methodical and ambitious.
Favorite Activities: I am a big fan of guns and enjoy modifying and shooting them; I get to use most of them at work. Also, I like to scuba dive.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from my family for so long. Even though you are in the house with other people, you have to remember that they are trying to take $500,000 away from you and it will be tough to not have my family to release some of the tension.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: My strategy involves three phases. First, attempt to find common interests with as many houseguests as I can, while developing a profile on them. Second, start using the facts I learned about the houseguests against them. Finally, if I’m able to win a few HOH's/POV's late in the game, I can make some moves that will determine the winner.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I love that Dan Gheesling was always using sports analogies to pump himself up because I'm the same way.
What are you afraid of: I am not a fan of heights.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I'm proud of my education and the accomplishments in my career as a police officer.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
What would you take into the house and why:  A picture of my daughter as she is everything to me, my memory foam pillow since I need a good night sleep and a deck of cards.
What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would try and use it to make some positive changes. I would like to give back to my family and help out the kids of Central Falls. Also, I'm a huge animal lover. Sign me up for anything I can do to help reduce the number of puppy mills, kill shelters and helping animals get adopted.
Derrick attended college on a full ride baseball scholarship and got his master’s degree in Business Management.  He’s been a Police Sergeant for 10 years after starting as an undercover officer when he was only 20 years old.

 Devin Shepherd
***I dub thee McDreamy!

Age: 26
Hometown: Santa Barbara, Calif.
Current City: San Antonio, Texas
Occupation: Former Professional Baseball Player, Motorcycle Sales Manager – Harley Davidson
Three adjectives that describe you: Complex, loyal and entertaining.
Favorite Activities: The gym is a huge part of my life. I love to hike and relax on the beach as much as I can as well.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I’m a pretty big guy who needs to eat; Grumpy Devin comes about when food is not available.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Of course, it’s all about making friends and not enemies at all cost. Not everyone will like you, but you have to try to bond with your housemates to build trust. Also, you have to rule very politically if you’re at the top so it may be beneficial to lay low in the weeds until the final five.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Hayden played the game right.
What are you afraid of: I am afraid of rats, rats and rats.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I’m proud that I attained most of my athletic goals that I set out to achieve. I love that I was able to give my mom a sense of relief by not having to pay for college. I had to give up baseball so that I could be a good father and I’m happy with that choice every day of my life because having my daughter trumps all other accomplishments.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Don’t live too fast. Don’t live too slow. Live my life the way I want with no regrets and I'll have lived my life just right.
What would you take into the house and why: Just 3? A shaver since I need to look smooth and clean cut always (unless its Sunday brunch), a toothbrush (how can I form an alliance with bad breath?) and  a photo of my daughter, no explanation needed.
What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Thank Big Brother!
Devin is a former professional baseball player who used to play for the St. Louis Cardinals.  He was 6 feet 2 inches tall by the time he was 12 years old.


 Donny Thompson
Age: 42
Hometown: Albemarle, NC
Occupation: School Groundskeeper
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, funny and witty.
Favorite Activities: I love to work, eat and watch TV.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I’ve lived alone for over 21 years so living with a large group of people would be a huge adjustment.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Lay low in the beginning, befriend all, constantly observe others and make wise decisions on who I align with.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Spencer because he was nominated so many times without going home. He was a likable person that I could relate to.
What are you afraid of:  Heights, mice, and public speaking.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I paid cash for my house.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Leave everyone with a smile on their face.
What would you take into the house and why: My favorite pair of overhauls, my favorite hat and chewing tobacco.
What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would try to be the same person I have always been. Only, more people would know me.
Donny is a small town guy whose claim to fame is that he was the janitor at Kelly Pickler’s high school.  He’s never been on a plane.  He may look like a hunter, but he hates killing animals.

Below is the spec bio on Frankie, but he already has his feature too.  Check it out here.

 Frankie Grande

Age: 31
Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla.
Current City: New York, N.Y.
Occupation: YouTube Personality
Three adjectives that describe you: Sparkly, charismatic and unreserved.
**I concur!
Frank is a former Broadway actor who is now a popular YouTube sensation (http://www.youtube.com/user/FrankieJGrande) with over 175,000 subscribers and nearly 10,000,000 views.  His sister is the multi-platinum selling pop singer Ariana Grande. 

Favorite Activities: Biking, swimming, twerking, doing impersonations and making funny videos with my friends!
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house:  Being disconnected. I think I would love it for a week or even two, but eventually I would start to go into Twitter withdrawal.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I am going to be the happy likable person that everyone wants to keep around in the beginning, but I will be good at competitions. I will use the HOH's that I win to make everyone want to be on my side.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I love Britney; she was likable, aggressive, manipulative and entertaining.
What are you afraid of: Spiders, ever since one almost killed me.  I am totally fine with insects though because I studied entomology in college.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Helping a student. One of my students came out to me and admitted that he was thinking about taking his life until he met me. He called me his angel who showed him the path to life.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Shine bright like a Frankie.
**hehehe! Love it!

What would you take into the house and why: 1. Ariana's music, because she is my best friend and inspires me to keep working and persevering. Also, I LOVE HER MUSIC! 2. My kindle with all of the Harry Potter books loaded on it. 3. An endless supply of grande double dirty iced soy chai lattes in venti cups with extra ice.
What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Exactly what I am doing, but hopefully on an even bigger scale with worldwide reach, bigger shows and bigger tours.

Jocasta Odom
**1st glance impression -- Odom, huh?  I wonder if she's related to Lamar. Let's Go HEAT! ::whimper::

Age: 33
Hometown: Griffin, Ga.
Current City: Lovejoy, Ga.
Occupation: Minister
**Oh wow.. I wonder what kind of influence her presence will have on the nookie prone!  Or how she'll react to it in her presence...

Interesting tidbits: Jocasta is a minister who once got into an argument with a church goer for complaining about her not wearing panty hose.  She would swear on the bible to win the game of Big Brother and plays pranks on her husband when she’s angry with him.
**please ignore my previous statement.

Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, motivator and outspoken.
Favorite Activities: Skating and bike riding.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part for me will be the cold showers.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Yes.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Rachel Reilly the most because she had drive and fight. She was making the best moves for her game and although she had a target on her she was able to persevere.
**nice, nice.. good choice, and she's clearly seen more than one season.

What are you afraid of: I am not fond of snakes and spiders.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of becoming a mother. I know this sounds cliché, but getting my degrees weren’t as hard as both of my pregnancies. During my first pregnancy I had to overcome a lot of obstacles. I was on bed rest for 5 months and was fired because of it. I had to fight for my job and the fight put me back in the hospital, but ultimately I got my job back. I was also on bed rest for 3 months during my second pregnancy.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Toes are pointed forwarded for a reason; so stop walking backward into your past.
What would you take into the house and why: I would like to take my phone with me to face-time with my loved ones, record within the house to recall specific incidents and take notes. I would like to take my Bible because I am a Minister and that book is my life.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use the fame to help my ministry bring in more women and teens in the world. I would have larger conferences empowering those who are lost, hurt, bullied, divorced, single, etc. I want to reach one in order to teach one. I would take my Motivational Speaking to another level based upon my fame.




 Joey Van Pelt
**1st glance impression, bio unseen -- She'll be Frankie's BFF... until the inevitable happens.  Also, trust fund kid.. just from the name.

Age: 27
Hometown: Seattle, Wash.
Occupation: Makeup Artist / Hairstylist
Three adjectives that describe you: Adventurous, happy, sensitive and witty!
Favorite Activities: Hanging out with my friends and doing makeup for weddings and special events!
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to poop because there are men in the house. I guess I won't be pooping for 3 months.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Be the nicest person to ever win the show.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: GinaMarie is my favorite because she always had a great attitude.
***Oh dear lord... Yeah.. not a feed watcher and she just lost major points for taste. Also, if this is her favorite from all possible seasons, there is only one conclusion, she has never seen BB before sequester and was cast.
What are you afraid of: I'm not telling!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Coming to the conclusion that I'm a good person to others.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Go big or go home!
What would you take into the house and why: My cellphone for obvious reasons, a guitar so I have something to tame my ADHD and a laptop.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Everything!


 Nicole Franzel
**Gut reaction, bio unseen -- the intellectual blond. I'm drawn to like her.

Cool factor:  Nicole has dreamt of moving into the BIG BROTHER house since she was 8 years old and would love to have a showmance with someone like Ian.
***Awww! ok.. it's official. I love her.

Age: 21
Hometown: Ubly, Mich.
Current City: Ubly, Mich.
Occupation: Recent Nursing Graduate
Three adjectives that describe you:  Nerdy, flirty and classy.
Favorite Activities: Eating, cuddling and shopping. I like to hang with my friends and pull pranks on people. Also, I like to study because that is what I do most often.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Forming an alliance you can trust. Going into the Big Brother house thinking someone is going to have your back might be the craziest thought yet. Also, not seeing familiar faces will be difficult too.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Ideally, I would want to align with a male who would excel in the physical competitions and have a secret final 2 deal and have separate alliances on top of that. I want to win the first HOH so everyone can come to me and I can feel them out and see who I think I could trust.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Dan because he is intelligent and cocky which made for good TV. Ian was one of my favorites too. He can talk nerdy to me anytime. Also, Jordan was too cute and sweet not to love.
What are you afraid of: Heights are a big one and surgery. I've been in the operating room and it isn't pretty. Also, sharks and ghosts.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a callback from Big Brother Casting. This is a dream, I'm still having tachycardia.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… All or nothing.
What would you take into the house and why: 1. My vintage spoon bracelet, I wear it every day, it's from my mom and I am superstitious. 2. Starbucks/coffee- I get really weird on caffeine and think of really good ideas when I drink it. 3. A picture of my family because I know that I will miss them.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Maybe I could hire someone to blow dry my hair because that is a workout.



Hayden Voss
**1st impression, bio unseen -- "Duuuuude... Voss rhymes with Moss... This is so MINE."

Hayden is a Pedi Cab driver who recently moved to Los Angeles without knowing a soul. This self-described “Player” plans on using his "surfer dude" exterior to his advantage while in the Big Brother house.

Age: 21
Hometown: Marlborough, Mass.
Current City: Long Beach, Calif.
Occupation: Pedicab Driver
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and creative.
Favorite Activities: Anything outdoors, skateboarding, drums and making YouTube videos.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to talk to family and friends. Not seeing or hearing from them for that amount of time will be really difficult.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Yes, my outer personality will be a perfect cover for the secret competitor that I truly am.  I am the funny guy, I'm young and immature which will play to my advantage; but I'm also a marathoner, a former college hockey player and a very smart and creative thinker. I will never throw a competition and I won’t lie about who I am or my life, but I'm willing to backstab people. I will seek an alliance very early on with the guys, and I am not considering a showmance. I know I can win this game with my charm and underlying physical and mental talent.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Hayden because he resembles me in just about every way possible. He was the west coast, flippy-haired, chill, attractive dude with the same first name. Also, he played the game very smart and always managed to find the middle ground between not being a floater and not being a super competitive threat.
What are you afraid of: Not living up to other people's expectations.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I moved to California all by myself. Also, I ran a marathon. It's a toss-up.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… To always get my laugh out of it.
What would you take into the house and why:  iPod: to listen to music, it would bring me back to reality whenever I feel like I'm going crazy. Guitar: I don't play, but I assume there's a lot of free time so maybe I could learn. Camera: unlimited Big Brother selfies to post on Instagram when I go back home.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would exploit my fame for money and success like any other reasonable person would.


 Victoria Rafaeli
***Gut Reaction - you have fantastic hair and you look like a smart cookie.
Age: 22
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. and Holon, Israel
Current City: Weston, Fla.
Occupation: Photographer

Interesting Factoids: Raised by orthodox Israeli parents, Victoria is expected to live at home until she’s married, and once even rejected a public marriage proposal. She started her own photography business when she was only 19 years old, without any formal training.

**Clearly modern Orthodox, by the amount of skin I'm looking at. Still, I'm pleased as punch to have an observant Jewish woman in the house.  I believe it's a 1st in BB history. :-)

Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, bold and empowered.
Favorite Activities:  Shopping, capturing moments with my camera, belly dancing, blasting music and sing along, Zumba and salsa dancing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having communication with my mom. I speak to my mother multiple times a day. I call her every time I arrive and leave a place and I like to tell her about my day. Also, I live with my parents so if I’m not talking to her on the phone I am talking to her in person.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: In it to win it! I don’t take no for an answer. I will manipulate people with my looks; I am very strategic and always get what I want. The word CAN’T is not in my vocabulary.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I don’t watch Big Brother in the states; I watch the one in Israel.
**yofi! Cool, so her Hebrew is fluent.. nice. :)
What are you afraid of: Animals, especially birds.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: At the age of 21, I ran and owned a successful photography business. I am so thankful that my clients trust me and allow me to capture their special and most precious moments!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live everyday as if it’s your last.
What would you take into the house and why: Hair extensions, I don’t go anywhere without them. Makeup, I like to be dolled up and presentable no matter where I am going. My camera, it’s my passion and capturing moments is what I do best.
**oy to the extensions and makeup, but I fee you on the camera.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Go along with the ride and enjoy every second of it. I would promote my photography business as well.

 Zach Rance
**Gut Reaction -- You look like my friend Karen's far too fit son who teaches Cross Fit on the Village Green, and once nearly caused me to cycle into a tree, because I wasn't expecting his lovely torso right in front of me.
Age: 23
Hometown: Palm Beach, Fla.
Occupation: Recent College Graduate - Economics
Three adjectives that describe you: Entertaining, fearless and confident.
Favorite Activities: Golf, golf and golf.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from my brother. I have been away in school for 5 years and I miss him everyday.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Yes without a doubt.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Andy, he played the game very smart.
What are you afraid of: Raccoons
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Graduating from the University of Florida.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Money over everything.
What would you take into the house and why: My sand wedge, a golf ball, and a picture of my family.
What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would donate some of my profits to charity's and starving children. Then I would just go along for the ride.
A self-described “con artist,” Zach recently earned his Economics Degree.  His best friend is his 10 year-old brother and someday he wants to be a professional caddy.

And last but not least in our 1st little foray into the minds of our new HGs...

Paola Shea
**  Gut Reaction -- exotic beauty.. and ya look smart.
Age: 27
Hometown: East Hampton, Conn.
Current City: Astoria, N.Y.
Occupation: DJ

Intersting Factoids: Paola is a Maxim magazine girl who is also a top ranked female gamer and is determined to become the best female DJ in the world after making a splash in the electronic music scene a couple of years ago.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, Crazy and Outgoing
Favorite Activities: Dancing, traveling, listening to music and making money.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I am very impatient. Having to deal with people with different personalities will be the hardest challenge.
Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I'll try not to be myself as much… Haha.
**Haha! Well, she's honest..

What are you afraid of:
I am afraid of commitment. I always have been, it's very hard for me to accept love and to love someone.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I was really proud of climbing the Great Wall of China. It was pretty scary and I can still remember the hard wind blowing against me and thinking I was going to fall.
**Very cool!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When you love what you do, you’ll never work another day in your life.
What would you take into the house and why:
I would take my DJ equipment so I can play music and have a little party in the house. I would take my swords and my numchucks so I can show it to the cast members. I would take my laptop because I am addicted to social media.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I hope that I would gain more social media followers.


And this concludes our 1st look at the HGs. :-)  All in all, I think we've got a very promising cast, and I believe Big Brother 16 is going to be fabulous!   I'll be digging around and doing features on more of the HGs, and I'll let you know on facebook and twitter when  those posts go up.







Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All have famous sibs?

June 19, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All have famous sibs?

June 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger melzie said...

Anybody else having trouble seeing videos?

June 19, 2014 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"**Clearly modern Orthodox, by the amount of skin I'm looking at. Still, I'm pleased as punch to have an observant Jewish woman in the house. I believe it's a 1st in BB history. :-) "

What about that Dr. Andrew Gordon?

June 19, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Looks like a very promising cast :)

June 19, 2014 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Is it just me, or have they changed the theme music for the show as well? I haven't heard the BB theme music in a single video yet....

This group looks interesting to say the least...gonna be reeeeaaal interesting to see the dynamic...

And so far it looks like Kassting did a good job finding polar opposites from last season....time will tell though...lol

June 19, 2014 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After meeting a number of house guests on cbs.com. I just wanted to toss this idea out there.

We all saw two memory walls right?
Do we think maybe there will be two teams?
If so what about sports or athletic players vs nerd?

Only because I have recognized at least 3 or 4 players have a back ground in sports.

What do you all think so far?

June 19, 2014 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh no ... Hayden Voss is not even close ... so sad ... but that is okay because really no one can replace Shirtless Hayden ... NO ONE!!

Thanks for the updates Caro!!

June 19, 2014 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Keyword there Unknown was "WOMAN"

June 19, 2014 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Happy to say this will be my 2nd season back to BBDish!… Thank You Carolyn!!

Okay down to BB business ! Amanda …hmmm a year with out sex!? Really !!!……. you must be picky, patient or a princess?!!
To soon? LOL

Frankie ( OMG) this is gonna be a good one to watch!
Center of attention with your friends and family might get you a standing ovation but in BB house? um Er , Come out too strong too soon may not get a key around your neck to save it!

Can I just say….feels good to be HOME!!!

PS/ I linked to the CBS feeds and I hope you got the credit?

June 19, 2014 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I believe he was male. She is clearly female.

June 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Spunky281 said...

Carolyn, is there a droid app for the feeds? If so, can you tell me what it is? Got my feeds through you, of course!

June 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She said Jewish woman. :)

June 19, 2014 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She said Jewish woman. ;)

I am STOKED about the houseguests this year! So far I love Joey (except that she was cast...ugh), Frankie (probably cast, too!), Cody, and Nicole.

Yep, there is my final four!

Happy BB16 everyone!!!

June 19, 2014 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and all BBDishers. Does anyone else think Frankie is a lot over the top, or is it just me. ;)

June 19, 2014 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

So glad they are newbies, I didn't want to watch retreads. Hope they are interesting and nice not hard to like this year! Thanks for posting Carolyn, I expanded into BB Canada with you this year and loved it, unfortunately my workload makes it impossible to catch many shows but it did sell me on the feeds this year (through your link). Enjoy the season everyone.

K

June 19, 2014 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

So they all want to take photos...ah, the big reward for winning HOH....guitars--never mind the copyright restrictions that disallow all music...and laptops for social media--do they understand what Big Brother even is? These houseguests would seem like a step up if not for their complete inability to get what the experience is all about and the question if they ever even watched the show before (in spite of naming past favorites--who are very recent and sometimes the worst most anti-social creatures ever).

June 20, 2014 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

~~~Devin is a former professional baseball player who used to play for the St. Louis Cardinals. ~~~

Ummmmm....This is my team...so he is my player of choice. Not to mention he is a beautiful, beautiful man. LOL

Now, secondly, I dub Mr Derrick my second favorite, and that's because he's a cop who loves animals as much as I do, from the sounds of it.

Third, fourth, and fifth are Donny, Frankie, and Joey. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO START. OH MY!!

June 20, 2014 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

ok so wait, I just read Joey's bio. I liked her after her Jeff interview at the press junket but seriously....GM?! OMFG are you kidding me?! smdh

June 20, 2014 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below