;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Endless Possibilities of the New Memory Wall

Happy Sunday, BB Lovers!☺  The Big Brother 16 Houseguests moved in Friday night, so the game has officially begun! May the best player win!  I'm expecting the group publicity pics of the HGs poolside to be released either today or tomorrow, and I'll get them up here on the blog ASAP when that happens. ☺

I am SO happy to see so many returning faces in the comment section, and meet so many new people, as well as people who've been here for years and are only just now making comments for the first time.  Welcome home, everyone!!!

 photo bannersidebar.jpgTime is running out to get the Early Bird deal on the live feeds.  If you're planning to gettem, we'd really appreciate if you'd do that via the sign up links here on BBDish.  You get the same great deal, and we get a small commission that helps us devote our every wakeful moment to keeping you up to speed with what's going on in the house all summer long. ☺

If you're new to the feeds and wondering why they didn't kick on the instant the HGs entered the house, allow me to explain.  It's a little thing called Big Brother Premiere ratings. ;-)

This is one of the only times we'll be fully in the dark for the rest of the summer, and that's ok.  There will, however, be mad speculation and baseless rumor spreading, running the gambit from which 2 HGs won HoH to some HG having a total meltdown and fleeing the house...  I prefer to wait for facts, thank you very much.

A very cool thing I heard is that this year, instead of still photographs on the Memory Wall, there will be moving images, a la newspaper photos in Harry Potter.  Cool, right??

The possibilities are truly endless with the new memory wall.  I'm hoping BB uses it to really mess with the HGs.  I'm envisioning some unsuspecting HG studying the wall late at night, and BB having all the faces turn to glare at the HG with menacing scowls, pointing fingers, evil laughs..

What would you like to see them do with the new memory wall?  Let your creativity flow, and let us all know here in the comment section of your post.  Ya never know.. You might see your idea used on the show.  It has happened more than once before. ;-) #WeSeeYouLurkingThereCBSPeeps

OK.. time for me to re-watch and re-listen to all the interview videos.  I am determined to have all of their faces and voices memorized by the time the feeds kick on this year.  Why? It's really helpful for transcribing.  Otherwise, I'm tempted to refer to them as Cute Blond Boy, Massive Zit Girl, Hope That Towel Falls Off guy, etc..

Have a wonderful Sunday!!If you'd like a heads up every time something dishy happens in the Big Brother 16 house this summer, give us a like or a follow:
 Follow Us on Twitter Like us on Facebook! 








Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger nikkikole said...

3 days :)

June 22, 2014 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

I want something like the Brady bunch intro, or maybe they storm off or slam a door when he or she is evicted.

June 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Cool ideas for the memory wall. And I've been watching videos too. I liked the longer and more fan-focused interviews on welovebigbrother site and also Rachel's interviews. Nice to have them on 4 sites this year. Can't wait till Weds!!

June 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hugs Caro and fellow dishers!!!
Wow, I just can't wait. I'm trying to budget in the feeds. I usually have them by now but when you're spending an extra $300-600 a month in gas and copays for out of town appointments. We did get good news at the neuroscience institute Thursday, so we won't have to go there anymore for a while. When does the EB price end?
I am so excited! Its hard to believe I have been here this long. I remember playing a game along with HOH one year, it was the myspace days and I had Lydia... Wow, always a good time here. Can't wait to spend another summer with you all. Here is to hoping you get lots of rest over the next 3 days but at the same time, it flys by!!! Happy calm before the storm.

June 22, 2014 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger jadaz44 said...

Hello Caro, great post, Im here! Well I never left, you know I follow on twitter and facebook, im so excited for BB16, only bummer is my computer broke so I cant watch Eastern time with you all. I have my tablet so I'll be reading along in the coment section so all fellow dishers, Welcome back and post lots of details plz! Thanks <3 you all

June 22, 2014 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good Sunday morning Carolyn and BBDish friends!!

June 22, 2014 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Mom of 3 said...

I would love to see an image of "Big Brother" used to scold houseguests. I'm thinking of a generic floating head image a la The Wizard of Oz. It would also be really cool if we could get some images of Gaytor to the powers that be so he could pop up on the memory wall and "Dish" to the houseguests! Like about gossip non game effecting commentary about clothes, who looks hot, how dirty the house is etc.

June 22, 2014 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger AMarieL said...

Good morning, Carolyn! I can't seem to find the interview videos. Can you or anyone else point me in the right direction? Sooooo excited for another great summer!!

June 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Thanks Carolyn! Rest up while you can and let's pray for no tropical storms or hurricanes.

June 22, 2014 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers :) I just got my feeds today , from your site of course Carolyn ! I have been a fan of your site for about 4 or 5 years now, I just don't comment a lot. This year I vow to comment more . I love what you do for us Carolyn, and I feel like you have the best group here... like one big family .

June 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I think its going to be an amazing season..Looking forward to all the new changes and twists too..Wow that memory wall is going to be fun..Have a great day honey..and thank you once again for all you do..Your site is the best ever..

June 22, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger TrueOriginal12 said...

What do you think of the drama surrounding Caleb? Personally, I think it shows how little some people have let go of #BB15. But I do hope that (with such a racially diverse cast this season) that BB16 will have considerably less racial issues than last year. And (judging from the CBS interview video only) Caleb seems like a nice an open minded person. Maybe all the pictures and videos surround him are just flukes from his younger years.

June 22, 2014 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to see them put videos of them doing things that the live feeders complain about..like nose picking and eating with their mouths open etc...and see how long it takes them to be aware of those behaviors and correct them. Perhaps it would only serve to have them laugh at themselves but it would be funny to see their reactions to it.

June 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello Carolyn and all my other BB buddies. I'm so excited for another year. I've got my feeds going (thru you of course) and am primed and ready to go. I've checkout all the bios and must admit I don't have a favorite yet. Can't wait until the 25th!

June 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

I would like to see the photos "look" like they are really looking back at the person or persons looking at the wall, making faces, raising eyebrows, tongues a wagging, fingers pointing.

June 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger hew305 said...

I would love to see them put up pictures of hg's in "secret coversations". I think it might be fun to watch the reaction of others and listening to them speculate about what they were talking about.

June 22, 2014 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

I am binge watching my favorite BB seasons til wed. Just finished 14 (luv ian) and now for a fix on Brenchel with 12 and 13!!! So glad for Wed. Kick off.

June 22, 2014 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Katrina's Blogging Journey said...

I hadn't thought of those memory wall theories, I totally didn't realize they could do that since the Wall(s) are totally HD Digitalized now! Can't wait to see what they do with the Wall, and I can't waaaait til 6/25 and 26!

June 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

I have a confession to make.. It was such a beautiful day out, I went for another 20 mile bike ride. My time for taking off and racing like the wind is dwindling fast, so I had to get out there.

I'm back now. :0) Apologies for the delay in publishing your comments.. Now to say hello properly.. :) (more to come)

June 22, 2014 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very excited about this year! I normally don't comment often, but I will try more this year. I will miss GayTor's insight a lot. Unfortunately, I will be mostly missing from the show discussions. I have 2 classes - Sunday & Wednesday nights at 8 (DOH!)

June 22, 2014 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger cheley said...

Hey Caro!
I've been here for years, only comment occasionally though. :) This season looks promising though & I'm really looking forward to it. Love your ideas for the memory wall & I hope they do some of that.
BTW: My son already likes Frankie (his future brother in law) as he calls it! Ha!

June 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Sunday morning Carolyn and BBDish friends!!

June 22, 2014 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the memory wall should be pictures of Jesse Godderz dressed up as each houseguest.

June 22, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Carolyn. no to Jessie! interesting cast I'm not sure about some of the house guests only time will tell looks are deceiving. I am rooting at the very beginning for Christine Donnie Devon and. Zac better watch out,he looks like a bully and way to cocky and high on himself. . Not sure about Cody, or Caleb.I do need to re watch the house guest interviews again so I can put names with face.

June 22, 2014 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the girl with the glasses that looks like Jordan Lloyd and I also like Amber but she is clueless on BB. She only watched 1 episode off Britney and Rachel season, so we shall see

I can't wait. I am soo excited. I got my life feeds working yeahh!!

Caroline I have a question for you. On Wednesday night season premiere are you going to do "a moment of silence" for Gaydor since she was a big BB fan, a commentator, and a friend on this blog site????

June 22, 2014 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have the Memory Wall Pics talk back to the HG when they're staring at the pics.

June 23, 2014 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a cool update to the Memory Wall

June 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow bbdish addicts,

Im trying to get the feeds and the link is not working. Is it a temporary thing?

Sorry I missed the Canada season with you guys.

June 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I'm fashionably late but I now have my feeds, through BBDish of course, and I'm ready. See you back here Wednesday night.

June 23, 2014 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hi, Carolyn and gang. I know you do a lot of twitter and I have an account, but I mostly stick to FB for the info. This is Petra, btw. I signed up for the feeds with this account so when I go to FB it will be just you and BB site posting so I don't have to hunt for the info. I am ashamed at my addiction..lol. Thank you for offering us a place to sign up for the feeds, which I did the first moment I saw your offer. Can't wait to get started on a new year. Thank you for your tribute to GaYtor. Hope you get some rest now, because from what I see, this gang is going to keep you on your toes.

June 24, 2014 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Christy in AZ said...

So excited for the games to begin. I have been a long time follower on this site also. Not a poster but I know you all well from your posts. I was so sad about Gaytor. He loved you dearly Carolyn. What a wonderful gesture of love on Sunday evenings. I will be here lurking and agreeing or sometimes NOT agreeing with you all. lol Christy

June 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Christy in AZ said...

Let the games Begin!!!

June 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below