;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 15, 2014

Zankie Love Returns

I cannot say whether it's HoH inspired or true, but the look of Zankie love has returned to Zach's eyes.  See for yourself...

3:14am
Camera 1
Zach: She mainly lives in L.A. and you mainly live in New York?
Frankie: Mainly, yeah.




Frankie: I mean. we see each other all the time, cuz she always has something amazing that I wanna go to.
Zach: Like every 3 weeks.
Frankie: yeah.  Pretty much.. SO what I like to do is 6 weeks there, 2 weeks in L.A., 6 weeks there, 2 weeks in L.A..
Zach: So you're on a plane all the time.
Frankie: All the time.

3:16am - Victoria passes through to say goodnight, then..

Zach: Gimme a hug.  Gimme a f'in hug.  I love you.

Frankie: I love you too.
Zach: I literally, regardless of what happened in the game, I'm gonna love you no matter what the f*ck happens.  It's crazy how much I love this homosexual.
Frankie: hehe!


Zach: It's crazy!
Frankie: Hey, it's crazy ho much I love this Fruit Loop Dingus..



Zach: Does it make me gay if I'm in love with a homosexual?
Frankie: Umm.. ya know.. we can uh talk about it.
Zach: (whispers) When the cameras aren't around.. (then full voice) We can talk about it..
Frankie: I don't think that makes you gay.  I think the other things associated with it..
Zach: And you know what.. 
Frankie: I'm happy to explore those options.
Zach: What?
Frankie: I'm happy to explore those options.

3:20am
Christine passes through and Zach says goodnight, then bolts up the stairs to the HoH room.. 

3:22am
Frankie heads up to HoH..  Cody and Caleb are there too.

 3:35am
Finally.. alone at last..

3:38am
HoH Bathroom
Frankie and Zach Feeding the Fish..
Cody in the Can

Zach: You go in the bathtub naked right?
Frankie: Yeah
Zach: So your dick's all over the internet.
Frankie: Of course.

OK.. The HGs are up.. and Nominations are about to happen.. so I've got to tend to them..  Just wanted to give the Zankie fans a little treat.








Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't stand Frankie, love love Zach!!!

August 15, 2014 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't stand Frankie, love love Zach!!!

August 15, 2014 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Team America challenges are LAME this week, but I'm voting for them to "steal" people's personal items. For me Public Enemy #1 is that pink hat of Zack's.

#2 is Caleb's weird blue scarf/hat/thingamabobber (<- technical term)

August 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh. Please, no more Zankie. Zach I can take b/c he's entertaining. Frankie, to be honest, is not someone I would choose to be friends with in the real world. He's loud, obnoxious, crude, and self-absorbed to the point of it being ridiculous. AND, I'm so sick of all his sexual comments and gestures and innuendos. It's disgusting and I'm fed-up with him. The end. :-)

August 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Nope. Zach's that good.

August 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

I like Zach and Frankie.. I think they are both over the top and entertaining to watch

August 15, 2014 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Regardless of the Zankie hate, thanks for posting! They are just too adorable with each other!

August 15, 2014 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Kim Christie said...

I liked Frankie Grande-Marcioni, but I didn't care for @FrankieJGrande
:-( . The return of Zankie, however, has brought that new/young love feeling back to warming my heart. I don't think Zach is gay and I think it's awesome to see his journey of love for Frankie.

August 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

I truly believe that Zach got so upset last week because he felt betrayed by someone he loves. Not in the game. In life. This is a bromance he didn't expect and doesn't know what to do with. I hope with all my heart that he figures it out. They could be amazing outside the house. It is definitely something I'll be keeping my eye on.

August 15, 2014 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Zach AND Frankie. Updates on them are always appreciated. Some other sites turned me off, and that's why I'm here. Keep the love coming!

C'mon, Christine... win that BoB!

August 15, 2014 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, thank you! I for one am fond of both Zach and Frankie. They are entertaining and charismatic in different ways, making for a pleasant cohesion in my opinion.

I think entertaining is a good thing when BB is considered! They and we would be bored out of our minds otherwise.

That aside, I can't really fathom why someone would visit and comment on a post about Zankie if they weren't somehow interested.

August 15, 2014 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger BrierReview said...

Thank you for posting Carolyn!! I love ZANKIE and have been waiting for signs of the sparks to start up again. Love the sexual tension between them. I think Zach was incredibly hurt. He is also incredibly aware of the cameras. He clearly adores Frankie, and It's almost like he doesn't want us LiveFeeders to see him take the next step with him. Like he's going to wait until they are off the show. Which is kinda, um, selfish?

August 15, 2014 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for all the work you do to keep us posted!!!

August 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below