;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Afternoon in the Big Brother 13 House

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers!! What a way to start a season! The BB13 HGs are off and running! If this is your first time on BBDish today, please check out GenieSea's comprehensive and excellent Morning Report, and have a gander at my Overnight Report as well...

At 2:12pm BBT, the feeds went to Trivia. They are picking PoV Players right now...

At 2:32pm BBT, the Feeds are Back!

Here's the last conversation that happened before the feeds cut away. I'll be continuing the updating after that...


2:03 PM BBT
Rachel is called to the DR.

Rachel: I have to win the PoV... We have to think about whether we want to change the nominations because of what happened.

They discuss whether they pick Adam or Shelly to host. Rachel leaves.

Brendon: Did they tell you if you will play in the PoV?
Dani: I'm doing jack sh*t... I'm sitting around for a month.

Dani fills Brendon in on her discussion with Dom and Cassi. Brendon is pushing for a Keith eviction and expresses that he doesn't trust Dom. Brendon wants Jordan to get Kalia on their side by showing her that Lawon is closer to more people. Dani says that they're all playing with their emotions. They want to keep strong people and evict the weaker ones.

Brendon: If we evict Keith and then get rid of Dom. Jeff and I will be the strongest males in the game right now...
Dani: I'm so glad you guys are here. Imagine if it were just me and my dad and he left. It would just be me sitting in a pool of sharks.

**this is a great strategy conversation to check out on FB.

2:12 PM BBT TRIVIA!!!
PoV picking!

2:33pm BBT
Have Not Room
Kalia & Keith

Kalia: What's our plan?
Keith: I gotta go for it. I can't trust that they'll keep me here if I don't win.

Kalia's trying to convince him he could be ok without a PoV win. As he is the target in the house at the moment, Kevin should go with his gut.

2:36pm BBT
Feed 2
Candy Rm
Everybody Else

Everyone's hanging out, chatting... There's a new BB 13 HG Rule offered by Brendon: No matter how angry you get, there's no pouring out alcohol.

They're goofing around, pretending to be the PoV Host, in the style of a fight announcer...

CUT TO:
2:47pm BBT
Bathroom
Rachel & Daniele

Daniele: And the couple who's gonna play is... (imitating Rachel picking) Jeff and Jordan.

OK.. So the PoV players are.

Rachel, Keith, Porsche, Brendon, Jeff and Jordan. Adam is hosting.

Daniele: This whole situation blows.
Rachel: I know... You're taking it better than I took it.
Daniele: Stranger things have happened..
Rachel: Hopefully Jordan'll win this week, and it'll be a quiz..

People keep coming in and out, putting a stop to Rachel and Daniele's stealth whispering. Lawon is the current interloper.



Then Keith walks in, and Porsche... In and out. Cassi joins the group and the conversation moves firmly into the chatter zone.

2:59pm Brendon to DR.

3:06pm BBT
Candy Room
Keith, Adam and Dominic

Keith is getting his ducks in a row, in case he doesn't win PoV. He's checking in with the guys, mending fences and trying to see who is and isn't still angry with him.

Adam: Look at it this way.. We won the 1st HoH, 'cause we got rid of one of them (referring to Dick). Look at this as the 2nd HoH..

Dominic moves into the following HoH.

Dominic: Why don't we backdoor Brendon and Rachel?

Porsche enters, and Dominic calls her over to ask who she'd put up if she wins HoH next week.

Porsche: Can you put up your own partner? Is that an option?

And she leaves.

Keith: I think she's mad. Lemme ask you, and I want you all to be 100% honest with me.. Do you think they're gonna vote to get me outta here?
Adam: They haven't talked to me about it.

Kalia enters. Keith asks her the same.. Kalia says she has no idea who she'd put up. She hasn't even thought about it.

CUT TO:
3:16pm BBT
Kitchen
Keith & Daniele

Keith: My partner wont even talk to me.
Daniele is nonplussed.
Keith: So I get punished for remaining loyal to... (the palmtrees...)

Keith: We just gotta win Veto, ok? Can we talk? She's like, no. She hopes they change the rules so she can nominate me next week. Lemme ask you something, if you were my partner..
Daniele: I'd self-evict.

Keith presses on. Dani's being polite, but her patience is wearing thin with the pointless conversation.

CUT TO:
Purple Room
3:30pm

They're all anticipating the POV Comp, knowing it could start any minute. Dominic figures that's as good an excuse as any to get dressed for the day.

CUT TO:
HOH
Feed 2
3:33pm
Rachel, Lawon, Kalia, Jeff, Jordan, Brendon...

Rachel thinks the POV will start around 5ish, so she wants to go eat something now. Cute conversation, learning about Kalia... and how Jordan is moody when she has her period. Jeff & Brendon join in and talk turns to the terminal velocity of pennies dropped from skyscrapers in NYC..

CUT TO:
3:55pm BBT
Have Not Room
Porsche & Keith
Feed 3
This conversation began about 10 minutes earlier... We have tears.

Porsche: Maybe you're different outside the house, but I think you are straight up all game play. Maybe youre intention wasn't to hurt me..
Keith: Absolutely not...
Porsche: If I turned on you, you wouldn't take it personally? If I was sitting there pointing fingers at you in front of all our alliance, you wouldn't take it personally? Like, my partner threw me under the bus..
Keith: Stop saying that.
Porsche: By trying to cover yourself... and we have to work together.. Because we're pairs and we're duos...
Keith: That's what Dani said. I've been trying to talk to you all day.


Porsche: You came and sat on my bed when everyone was in the room... I'm like, the only person not in here is Kalia, the other person he threw under the bus. It's a game, and I'm trying to think of it like you're thinking of it, but then we become a target and all this crazy sh*t starts happening... If it comes down to me and you on the block, you've already started your campaign against me. They see that Kalia's not that much of a threat.. They see that I have a good sense of self.. People who come out of here with a lot of haters, they don't get jobs and stuff.
Keith: Stop saying I betrayed you. I didn't.
Porsche: What do you call it then, if that wasn't betrayal.
Keith: Will you accept my apology?
Porsche: yeah, sure. I'm a forgive and forget kind of person. You didn't know me 5-6 days ago.. When you tell me you;d tell hem to vote you out? I see that you're campaigning against me.. That's part of the game... In my real life, I wouldn't be talking to you.
Keith: What does that mean?
Porsche: In my real life, if I felt like someone betrayed me, I wouldn't be talking to them..

**Good stuff. Spark up your feeds or catch it of flashback.

Porsche: I saw how Erika got played b Boogie. I'm not dumb. You know I wasn't super close with everybody, because I was spending most of my time with you, getting to know you.
Keith: You're digging way too far into this.
Porsche: Why?
Keith: You need to understand this is a game, and once the Veto's over we'll strategize and plan...

The mood is lightening a bit... Porsche's enjoying making fun of him a bit.

Keith: That's not right, you going off on me like that.
Porsche: At least I'm not doing it in front of everybody.

Porsche is telling Keith that she just doesn't trust him...

Porsche: You've shown me your true colors by what you did last night. We all want ot be here to stay, but I wasn't going there yet.
Keith: Yet.
Porsche: I play the game as it goes. I'm not thinking 10 steps ahead. Like when Dom asked who would I put up? I don't know.
Keith: I laughed when you said you'd put me up.
Porsche: I would. 100%. Because you're an untrustworthy person. I don't like you. I don't wanna be friends with you. Why would I wanna be friends with someone who's gonna do that to me. I'm being honest. I wasn't doing that to you. I was playing the game as it goes. Out of all the people in the house, I feel least closest to you...
Keith: Why?

Keith's making no headway whatsoever here... Incidentally, Keith is the stated target of Brendon and Jeff this week. They want him out because they see him as the stronger threat, and they'd prefer to be the strongest male competitors in the house... Rachel wants the house to come to a decision together, but she's fine with him going.

CUT TO:
4:33pm BBT
Feed 3
Purple Room
Keith, Adam, Shelly, Cassi

Shelly's telling Keith he did the right thing trying to apologize. Cassi excuses herself to go get some pickles.

Shelly: Don't feel bad you did the right thing. You need to get outside and have a nice workout. you'll feel better.
Keith: Yeah...
Adam: Problem is, next time you're outside is the PoV.
Keith: ♫ I've got to be meee... Hey, last night was the 1st time I slept with a blanket.
Shelly: What would your brother say?

***Great question!

Keith: hmm.. (paraphrasing) my whole family would tell me to focus.

Talk turns to the history of the room - Sauna... Workout...

Adam: It's Friday night 8:00 at home. People are out, having drinks...

***ahem. shut up. i'm just getting used to the cave.

Adam: You gotta let it go man.
Shelly: You got a big heart. Don't borrow pain that might not have been meant with the best intention.
Keith: Got it.
Shelly: You can take the girl out of the mean, but you probably can't take the mean out of the girl. You can try to soften her, but... I think the whole thing went south for you two when you tried to rub someone else's shoulders. That was the whole upsidedown moment. After 5 days. Man.. You've got the potion.
Keith: Did she tell you that?
Shelly: Yep. She said, if he did really like me, why would he be rubbing someone else's shoulders. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
Keith: Did they try to sway you?
Shelly: Nope. Not at all. Not for a second. I don't think one thing's changed. Just remember, there's a lot of days between now and next Thursday. You might look at someone funny and get kicked square in the head.

Continuing about the younger women in the house...

Shelly: It's all just competition for attention, affection. You just need to do whatever makes you feel good about it and confident. Don't let anybody else play your game. Oh, man. I just wanna go play... get outside...

CUT TO:
4:50pm BBT
Dining Table
Cassi & Lawon. Shelly joins.

Cassi: He's a ticking time bomb.

Keith's goose may be cooked. All the Alumni want him out, and it doesn't look like the Newbies are a united front.

Cassi: Me, you, him (Lawon) and Dom. We're the only sane ones. Kalia's not throwin anything out? She's not whispering anything in your ears?

Lawon: No.

Cassi says she feels close to Rachel...

Cassi: I like him as a person, but not in this house. What is he doin'? Showin' his penis? The only girls he hasn't hit on are the ones who are taken... Know who else I really like is Daniele. (knew it!) I was sitting there doing her makeup thinking I would really like to hang out with this girl, and not a second later, she said, I really like you.. I'd like to hang out with you after this.

Talk turns to a conversation someone started yesterday about backdooring... Lawon says, go ahead, I have the votes.

Lawon: You're my boo.
Cassi: Do you think I was meant to be born with a penis?
Lawon: Hahaha!

***Cassi, you just made the straight boys cry.

CUT TO:
5:11pm BBT
Dining Table
Dani & Shelly

Dani: I wish they'd turn my dad's pic black already. It's just weird.
Shelly: Do you wish you could talk to him?
Dani: Not really.. I just wish I knew what happened... What's going on... I can't believe the 1st eviction isn't til a week from now.
Shelly: I know.. We've been in here forever..
Dani: Forever... I would like to see Julie Chen.
Shelly: (looking at the doors) They've gotta be ready soon.

Jeff and Brendon come downstairs... Porsche's at the counter.. Lawon's there now too.. Chatter about the PoV Comp, Food, Smoking... Adam's rationalizing the lock down, because he's now saved 1 pack of cigarettes. And laughs...



Lawon: When you're at home and you see people in the house, you're like, why they actin so crazy? Now you know.
Brendon: Now you know.

***dinner break! must feed the blogger!

5:40pm BBT

It's Game time in the Kitchen with most of the BB13 HGs...




Good times in the asylum.






Permalink







91 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

FOUL!!! You got me. 1 for Caro & Genie - 0 for GaYToR.

Slithering off now.

:o)

July 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Whoohooo feeds are live! K, so yeah, I'm way late, but I was at work so this is all fresh to me.

What an amazing day on the feeds. And I wouldn't know about any of it if it weren't for the Dish, so thank you ladies!

And now comes the time where I need someone to kill me. I've been sick this past week and working to get over it. Yesterday I returned to work and was back to about 75% me. Today though, I was back much stronger and my sass-o-meter was crunk. One of my co-workers commented on it, and I turned around and said "I'm back Bitches!" Luckily, I've turned her into a BBFan, so she caught the reference. But wowsers. I used a Rachel-ism which was a former Jesse-ism. Soooo ... kill me now.

And YAY for Jeff and Jordan being back in the house, and just confirmed by Dani, getting to play in the POV!

I'm actually pleased with ALL the returning houseguests. So far, Rachel seems much more tolerable.

July 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn,

I jumped the gun in last post. Forgot they had to pick players to play POV before actually playing. Soon though. It's right on schedule, I have to go to work soon :P

July 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger ekmurf said...

Hi Carolyn! Thanks in advance for another great season of keeping us updated. And congrats on your transformation!

July 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I'm confused. I thought last night, when the dynamic duos went in, it was live. No???

July 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Gaytor!! :) It wasn't intentional, I promise! :) I'm still getting used to being back on duty!

Hi Syn! :) Thank you, sweetness!! Hope you're 100% back to healthy soon!

Hi Michigan Man! :) LOL!

Hi Ekmurf!! :) Welcome home!!! & THank you very much!

July 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

wow..I'm so obsessed I've lost my manners.

Hi everyone :) I tried posting last night, but I think it was overloaded lol

July 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sparklin! :)

July 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

*smacks Syn with a bottle of red hair dye* Just kidding! :)

Evening Carolyn, GaYToR, Syn, MM, ekmurf, Sparklin' and all who post later.

July 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Hi Everyone!
Day 1 and I have gotten nothing done at work! I feel the obsession starting in ...already! :) I wonder how many hours of my life have been dedicated to Big Brother since Season 1. Actually I probably don't want to know. --- Jeff and Jordan are still adorable!

July 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Please clarify...was last night live?? Anyone??

July 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Are your feeds workin really really well? Mines are blurry... and sporadic... :(
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!

July 8, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That pile of towels in the bathroom must be ripe about now. They better get outside tonight.

Jeff "I think we have Adam too"
Meanwhile Adam is rallying the newbies troops with, we need to win HOH next week.

And...I'm out :)

work calls, see u later

July 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Ok, never mind, it def. wasn't live.

July 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sparklin - No, the premiere is never live. The HGs enter the house about 5 days before.

July 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Holy crap. Listening to Rachel and JeJo strategizing ... I gotta say I'm super impressed by Rachel.

Starting my clock to see how long this will last.

Caro, you've got mail dear heart ;D

July 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Syn - Yay!!

July 8, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Dare I say it, but I'm liking Rachel this time ~ well, so far :)

July 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Good Afternoon / Evening BBDishers!

And a very special "Hiya hug" to our wonderful hostesses; Caro and Genie!

My oh my how I have missed you all during the crazy winter months in California!

And so it begins ... Again ... How exciting to see not one, not two, but SIX returning HGs!! I am really happy about that. Instant alliances (and paranoia). They are always the most tricky and tenuous. Makes for good house drama though.

Here’s to another BB-licious summer just hangin with the Dish ..

July 8, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I have come to terms w/ED being gone. Not that I am a big fan but he made it intresting.

July 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I am LOVING Dani xoxoxoxo

July 8, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I just read that Dani said (after being called to DR) that she was told ED was already on a plane back to Colorado. So maybe we will get a word from him soon?

July 8, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Good Afternoon Dishers!! I do have to say, as much as I don't care for Rachel, she's not "AS" annoying as last time...yet, anyway! HaHa!

July 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Although, I'm with everybody...it's very odd that ED Pic is still in color and his key is there, so I'm dying to know what the heck is going on!!

July 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Kendall said...

Woo Hoo! C=Venus is back with the BB chops!!! Love the new chop about Lawon.... ha ha so fitting!!!

I hope the DCA can stick together until they have to start picking each other off...Brenchal first please :)

July 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

I can't get back into the Live Feeds Chat!!! :( Worked for me last night and this afternoon, but now it says it's closed.

July 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Bring it on Michelle in IN! Mebbe it'll cover some of these greys!

So my first hour of listening to the feeds, and I'm seeing the new houseguests in the game. I'm LOVING Porsche for sure right now. I love how she's laying down the law to Keith. And I'm also loving Kelia too. Loved her chat with the DCA.

Inneresting stuff this early on! Feels like BB11 all over again ... minus the Rat.

July 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Why does Jeff seem to understand the physics of velocity better than Brendon?

July 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Syn - I checked.. no email

July 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gale :) Mine's ok. Perhaps try a different bandwidth?

July 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

I tried both the high and low, I do find when I do a popout... and stretch the screen a lil bigger then it comes up as, its a lil clearer....

ty Carolyn

July 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Just resent it Carolyn. Both show in my sent folder. Weird.

July 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

so..the only one that hasn't totally won me over is Keith (ugh) Brenden (he's better) Adam (eh)Lawson (eh) and although I was rooting for Shelly early on, I haven't seen her in action except cleaning :)

I am so loving Porsche right now and how adamant she is...good girl!! Don't believe his lies

July 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Just saying hi, all! I think I'm more obsessed than ever. I know I've watched more of the first day of feeds than ever. I want flashback to last night but I'm afraid to miss something live!

July 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

HI Carolyn and friends!! this group is hysterical already! Porche is out of control over there on 3/4 HA! too funny, emotional this early!!! :)

July 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Rachel, who looks very pretty sans make-up and extensions, seems like she wants to be part of the 'other' conversation :)

July 8, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Rachel honey...don't say "I will NEVER do that" or Lawon honey...don't believe she will NEVER do it :)

July 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I love that the guys discuss things like terminal velocity instead of T and A.

July 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger martha said...

Does anyone remember Keith saying he wasn't going to be the houseguest the lets loose and yells? Well that didn't take him long now did it!!!!

July 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

woah!! Rachel and Brenden were planning on leaving last night!! I hate missing out on info lol

July 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I can't believe it...I'm loving Rachal this year. Never thought I would say that..J/J are still my favorites though!

Boy the feeds are terrible this afternoon. Is anyone else having a problem?

July 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

In a war of words, Keith's gotta call this one a retreat on his part. He's getting no where fast.

He's the Human Resources GURU right? ;)

July 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone! Got home from work, catching up on everything!

Fantastic reporting by the lovely Caro and Genie today! Thank you girls!

p.s. do we know who won the tshirts?

July 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Welcome home, Jluvs!!!

July 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Evel Girl!!! :))))


Hi Sunshine Mom!! :))

July 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

lol Syn, yes he's the HR guru! Round and round in circles they go. I'm so glad she is sticking to her guns and not buying his bs

July 8, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

POV? No trivia yet.....extended timeout though

July 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

wishful thinking

July 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

on the moon? Your a cow?? lololol Rachel said (flashback)1:02 am approx: that they had done THREE really big comps already in the first week :o

July 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ah, such a wonderful welcome!!!! Thank you soooo much!
MWAH!


*blush*

July 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hey Miss said..."Why does Jeff seem to understand the physics of velocity better than Brendon?"

rollin on the floor!!!
:-D

July 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

gotta go play a mini gig tonight.....be curious to catch up when i get back!!

July 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Well, it wasn't an official CBS tweet! I tried to click on a link and got advertisement.

July 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It may take me awhile but I will figure out how to balance nana/baby time with feed watching time.

July 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

genie..just wanted to thank you for responding. i was at work and just now was able to get back online.
time to read updates and spark up my feeds....if there aren't fishies lol

July 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

on TVGuide now, it was officially official now, right?

;)

July 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michelle, I'd love to be able to help you out!!!

Baby time!!!

:-D

July 8, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

And alas, I am not without my duties as well!

Off to feed the hungries!

BBL
xoxo

July 8, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi everyone! So glad to see so many familiar faces here again. Too bad we broke Blogger again last night!

And WTH, why is there NO info out there about ED???? Carolyn, you have to be going nuts!?!?!? I can't believe he would just leave! In the video he said he found out 'yesterday' tho, so 1 day to plan 3 months in the house!?!?!? hmmmmmmmmm

And whoever asked, too lazy to look, LOL, my feeds have been wonky all day. Hope it's just getting the cobwebs out!

July 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey All Hope you are enjoying this...

Michelle, send my nephew my way!!! I want Drake!! ******kiss kiss kiss***

This is confusing me already with who is with who....

July 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Marci!! :) Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi RedRhonda! :)

July 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Caro, congrats on losing all that weight! Just amazing and proves again how amazing you are!

Hey Marci...Syn! All I am missing, sorry. Brain is really not working. Must say, stil such a fan of jejo, just have to love them!

July 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

I have had no problems all day with using bigbrotherlite feeds have been great. First year I use them, and am impressed. I read a rumor (just a rumor) that ED was pre approved to leave for a short time for a prior engagement and will be back, which would tend to make sense just because of the picture not being black and white and his key still there.

Which brings me to another thing, why is it that none of the returning folks have noticed/commented on that fact? They all know you watch the pic go black and white. They all know, and are putting on a show fir the newbies. But no one has commented on the pic. Pffft rookies!! LOL

Okay I am obsessed! I need therapy. I admit it.

Hi everyone!! *waves*

July 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Julie :)

Dani just commented on it a minute ago...

July 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much, RedRhonda!! :) Smooooch!

July 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

LOLOLOL @ Dani re: the back bacon coming from a moose

July 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

YAY Caro on the weight loss ~ I was happy with my 12lbs ~ yikes!!

Michelle, Drake will LOVE watching all the action haha
I wish you were closer, I'd take him in a minute!!

July 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

saw her comment, but had hit publish already, just at the same moment.

Loving this, they are playing games already! They are gonna come up with some fun ones before this season is over.

July 8, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I like Dom a lot ~ he's very amusing.

July 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I would share Drake with all his aunties if I could. :)


I love that they are all getting along but this to shall pass.

July 8, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hey Rhonda!!!

Carolyn, congrats on the weight loss. Must of missed the post, but had seen a pic of you and you look great. Was gonna suggest you change your Dishchick pic, cuz you look even better. So how much and HOW???

July 8, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

And SYN: a Rachel~ism this early, let alone at all? O M G ~ smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

July 8, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

I do too Sparklin, none are really rubbin me the wrong way except for Keith at this point, even Rachel. (did I really just say that?)

Give it time, I am sure that will change. It always does.

July 8, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Julie R ~ that 'rumor' makes sense since he only had a day notice about coming in the house. Hope it's true!

July 8, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Marci! :) 3 rules:

1. You're worth it.
2. Eat clean and consciously.
3. Move your ass frequently and with vigor.

**When in doubt, refer back to 1.

:)

July 8, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Nikki :) Thanks!

July 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ~ is #3 done alone Carolyn???????? LOL

July 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok everyone is saying that cbs has confirmed that dick left for personal reasons, but I can't find anything officially from cbs themselves?

July 8, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

Hey Everybody! (waving furiously!!! )

Work was crazy busy and I couldn't wait to get home to get caught up on the days happenings and spark up the feeds!

Thanks Caro and Genie for a GREAT first day on the Dish. Looking forward to soooo many more.

July 8, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Marci - NO! Typically with a room *full* of hot, sweaty men...

July 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey Caro, CBS just released a statement about ED....

July 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

“Due to a personal matter, BIG BROTHER houseguest Dick Donato had to leave the game unexpectedly on Thursday. His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13.”

July 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Cassi is at least a 9.5 but she lost me in her intro when she said she was a guys/girl. Instant turnoff.

I'm in agreement with alot of people so far. Aside from Rachel and Keith, no one is on the S#!+ list yet

July 8, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

How many times is Keith going to change his shirt??

July 8, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Caro, no need to publish but here's a link with an official announcement about Dick

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/08/big-brother-dick-donato/

July 8, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Syn

Rachel is a great strategizer, until the seed a paranoia starts to grow. I give her a good five minutes after POV is played for that to happen

July 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL ~ good motivation Carolyn!

July 8, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Carolyn, I LOVE your three rules. :)

Congrats on your achievements!

July 8, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Dani! :)

July 8, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Itsjuls said...

yay... can I just say this blog is like my summer time share... since I don't have a life and I live it vicariously through every word and line that you have here... and the feeds during the summer.... so if anyone can come up with a fancy Island name I can tell my friends that I head to for my time share it would be greatly appreciated.... LOL... I just love being here for the summer!

July 8, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Poor Keith, he's a goner. Onto the next recap. Slowly but surely catching up. I like Shelly more and more. Cassi too. Didn't think I was going to like Cassi.

July 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below