;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Big Brother 13: Navigating the New Live Feeds Experience

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers! If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at the morning post: 2 More Days: Rumors, Possibilities & FAQs. :0)

As you know, the Early Bird Special on the Live Feeds ends tomorrow. I hope you're all set up. Today, Superpass unveiled the new look & the new experience! There's a group of us that have been looking at it for quite a while, and now, you're all invited in!

I've created this tutorial post, because I'd like to help you navigate around, so you have the easiest time of it. Once you sign up for the feeds and you log in, this will be the page you land on.

IMPORTANT: If you're already signed up for the feeds this season, and you were logged in to Superpass before they unveiled the facelift, you MUST log out completely before proceeding. Ideally (if you have the time), to make your transition smooth and painless, log out, close your browser and reboot before proceeding.

Clicking on any of the tutorial pics below will take you to the log-in page, if you've already got the feeds, or the free trial, if you still need them.

IMPORTANT: If you were already logged into Superpass, you want to log out completely, then back in again before you proceed.


Now, you want to look near the top and find where it says, "My Superpass" and Click on that.



Once you click on "My Superpass," you will be presented with the next screen:


Click where it says "Get Started Now," and set up your "social account" or Chat Profile, if you will... It'll walk you through the steps. Make a this name, make a that name, choose a quote you love, and make a bio. Super Easy. And actually pretty fun. :)

Here's how mine looks:



OK.. once you get that taken care of, you may want to check out the new chat rooms. You can join one or make your own. First, as indicated on the lower left side of the pic below, you'll want to click where it says Big Brother. I've also circled where you'll need to click in order to chat.

REMINDER: If you were logged into Superpass before the switch to the new look happened, you MUST log out, then back in again.

OK.. moving along... After setting up your profile, you may want to head straight to today's show: Rumor Control. It's with BB12 Ragan and Daniele Donato. Daniele Donato?? Is today's show live, or is it pre-taped? Hmmm... Oh wait! Dani's "skype isn't working, so Annie's filling in."

Uh huh. Pretty hard to get your skype on from inside the BB13 house, I would think!



I've added a red arrow to the pic above, so you can easily see where you need to click, within Superpass, to get you to "Rumor Control." It starts at 3pm BBT / 6pm Eastern. Once you're there, you'll see an option to enter chat too!

Have Fun!! I'll see you there!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Love it!!!!

July 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I've said it a few times on Twitter, but I gotta say it here too cuz it is sooo funny!

Has everyone noticed Lawon's clothes in the group photo? He's a HOT MESS!

I've been rollin on the floor over this :-D

July 5, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

I am so bummed. Posted in Rumors and don't think it posted. My fault. :-(
Okay, will post it again. Won't be as good. :-)
With the Dynamic Duo's, I don't think they are going to look the way we think. Lets pretend for a moment that the Returning HG's are Jeff/Jordan, ED/Dani, Brendon/Rachel. I think that each of them will be paired with a NEW HG, and not together. This really makes the most sense. It keeps them somewhat safer. Would be easy to target a Jeff/Jordan couple, but not as easy if they are coupled with other people who may have alliances with other newbies.
I also think that there will be two people voted out the first week. Makes the most sense. It would even out the numbers and it is how they did it in season 10. Personally I was not a fan of the "couples" playing. Think it tends to be unfair.
But that twist would sure make for good TV. Evel with that Model, Cassi I think. We know how much he loves the models that are obsessed with looks, ala Jen J. Or Jordan with the tough guy Adam! LMAO! She would hate him. Or Jeff with Cassi and Jordan somewhat jealous. ALL kinds of scenarios!

July 5, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Thanks for the tutorial. I will set it up as soon as I get home tonight.

Now, I just have to wait until Friday to se up the mobile feeds.

I'm so grateful for 3 day weekends this summer. That way I will be well entrenched before I come back to work for my 13 hour day on Monday.

July 5, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger jennyb said...

hey!! just wondering about the feeds can u watch from any computer in your house etc?? or just the same comp??

July 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Seriously, Caro, you have the best resume of any of my friends! WooT! You're a superstar, yes that's what you are, you know it! :-D

July 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Cool, love the new features. Is there a "BB Dish" chat room, or at least a favorite of BB Dishers?

July 5, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hey Carolyn!
It was fun watching the live show with you! So excited for Thursday :)

July 5, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Isabella-TX said...

Great Rumor Control! Ready for Thursday.

July 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Loved the show!

July 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, Lovely Caro! WooT! Was I getting on your nerves?

:)

July 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

finally got in to comment :),just wanna say thanks for all you do and keep up all the good work,will get my feeds thru you as long as you are here(hope its forever)

July 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I am now more excited then i was earlier! I just signed up for the live feeds! Of course i signed up through this website :) I have watched every season of Big Brother but this is my first season with the live feeds. I normally just read all of the live feed updates constantly. Of course i will still do that when i am at work. I also signed up for the mobile feeds. I figured for the extra $10 i might as well just in case. I can't wait!!

July 5, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle Clayton said...

I gave in. I was so busy last year with just returning to school that I wasn't able to contribute as much in previous seasons. I am posting from my last day in math. 95% final grade, I can't complain. :)

I will be starting my upper level classes in Criminal Justice next Tuesday. Since they are all online, I'm hoping that I will have more time for Big Brother and all of you here.

I can't wait for the new season! I even paid for the mobile version. Hopefully I am able to successfully balance my school work and my BB addiction.

July 5, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey Caroline I missed Rumor Control today and I was wondering if I have to wait until it's up tomorrow to see it. Interesting that Dani wasn't on today Veeeeery Innnterestink!
I also checked out the new Superpass and set up my superpass but it seems like the screens don't have a scroll so you can see everything on the pages. What's up with that. Everything is cut off at the bottom

Thanks looking forward to the new season

July 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

OMG, i totally want the feeds. The new format looks so awesome. Too bad my behind is supremely broke (damn Vegas trip next week). Thank goodness for this site to give me my fix!

July 5, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Thanks for the tutorial. Do we know yet if the B3V viewer we used last year will work?

July 6, 2011 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn and all my BB friends..It's great to be back, can't wait. Got my feeds (thru you naturally) and am all signed up!

July 6, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below