Big Brother 13: 2 More Days! Rumors, Possibilities and FAQs
Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it?? Just 2 days left til the Premiere of Big Brother 13! And you know what that means... Just 1 day left til the 29.99 Early Bird Special deal on the the live feeds goes away!
If you've been holding out, now is the time! The Early Bird Special* for the Big Brother 13 Live Feeds ENDS Wednesday. That's it. Poof. Gone.
Rumors about BB13 have been spreading like wildfire around the internet. The most widespread has Dick & Daniele Donato, Jeff & Jordan and Rachel & Brendon back in the house... an explosive combination to be sure! The mind reels from the possibilities for drama with those 3 pairs alone! Then you add in the newly minted HGs, and the shock factor, and the BB13 house goes Kaboom!
So many questions... So many possibilities...
Will the returning Alumni band together? Will they take each other out? Will the returning alumni have a 1 week immunity grace period? Will the relationships between Jeff & Jordan and Rachel & Brendon withstand another season in the asylum? Will we have an in house proposal for JeJo? Will there be PDA for JeJo? Will Dick and Daniele mend their own fractured relationship, or will Daniele try to take her Dad out as fast as possible? Will America fall in love with the "Rock n Roll Dad" all over again? Will Dick and Rachel align, or will he eviscerate her?
Will the newbies band together to take out the returning alumni, or will they be starstruck and lose their way... and their shot at the 500k? Are there preexisting relationships we don't yet know about amongst the new HGs? Are those potential relationships current and positive or past and negative?
So many questions. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I. Can't. Wait!
Bring on Thursday! Bring on the Live Feeds! Bring on passionate, rockin' Donato Style Endurance Comps! The BB13 HGs are in the House! Big Brother is BACK! Let's get this BB13 show on the road!
Spark up the Feeds, Ms. Grodner!! We've waited long enough! What's that? 2 more days? OK... I think I can.. I think I can.. I think I can...
*FAQs on the Big Brother 13 Early Bird Special & the new Mobile Feeds Option:
- If I sign up today, will it last me to the end of the season? Yes! If you sign up for the Early Bird Special today, July 5th, and get in on the 29.99 quarterly rate, your first quarter wont end til October 4th, well past the BB13 finale.
- What if I want to continue my subscription past the Big Brother 13 season? If you'd like your Real/Superpass subscription to keep going, simply do nothing. Your 29.99 quarterly rate is yours for life, until you call and say otherwise. With the $10 in free music you get every month, the fee is basically a courtesy anyway.
- I've heard about mobile feeds this season, but I'm on an iPhone, and flash & iphone are not best friends. Not a problem! iPhone/iPad mobile feeds will be viewed from your browser using Quicktime. There is not an app for the iphone - it'll be a browser viewing situation, and you'll get access when the feeds go live, if you sign up for the mobile option.
- How do I get the mobile feeds? You sign up for them at the same time you get your regular live feeds, here.
- Can I just get the feeds on mobile and skip it on my computer? Nope. It's an addition to the Live Feeds experience, not a replacement.
- When will the Android App be available? On the 7th, a "free" App will be available in Android Market for the Android users. It's free, because you've already paid Real/Superpass. ;)
- How much are the mobile feeds? If you pay quarterly, it's $10 for the whole season. If you pay for your feeds monthly, then the mobile add on is $5/month.