;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 27, 2011

Big Brother 13: 10 Days to Go! It's Meet the HGs Week!

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday & Happy 10 Days til Big Brother 13! Can you believe it? We're just a breath away from single digits in the countdown!

Tonight at Midnight BBT/3am Eastern, we'll see pics of the new house!! I'll be here posting, getting my stay up all night chops ready & pretending it's an endurance comp. ;0) Join me!

Then on Wednesday, I'm told we meet the BB13 house guests! No exact time on that yet...

***NEW INFO: Now the Big Brother HG Reveal is supposed to happen Thursday Morning at 9am Eastern. I'll keep ya posted! ;)

I'll be posting all the HG & House pics, videos, interviews and all the info we can dig up here on BBDish as soon as I see a thing! If you see or hear anything, please let me know via facebook or twitter!

For those of you who've already taken advantage of the Early Bird Special via the links here on BBDish, Thank you!! Your live feed signups keep the site alive! I hope you're enjoying your favorite moments from BB11 & BB12 in the flashbacks, the live shows that have already started, the interviews and the free tunes!

For those of you who haven't gotten the feeds yet, FYI, the 29.99 Early Bird Special ends July 6th - the day before the premiere!

I strongly encourage you to get the feeds sooner than later. You want to make sure everything works well with your computer, and have the time to get it sorted out if it doesn't. There's nothing worse than discovering you have a glitch just as the feeds are about to start.

Also, if you're at the point where you can't stand it anymore, and you want your BB right now, diving into flashback for season 11 or 12 should take the edge off... at least a little. ;)

Update about this year's new addition: the Mobile Feeds...
  • The fees for mobile feeds are as follows: If you sign up for the whole season, the mobile addition will be $10 for the whole season! If you sign up month to month, the mobile feeds will be $5/month.
  • You'll have the option to add mobile feeds when you click the link to sign up for the Big Brother Live Feeds.
  • Android Users: While you can add the mobile option immediately when you sign up, the actual App wont be available until July 7, which hopefully shouldn’t be too much of an issue since there won’t be any live feeds until then.
  • iPhone Users: While you will be able to sign up to watch the feeds on your iPhones, there isn’t an iPhone "app." iPhone users who add the live feeds option will get a page in the browser that launches the quick time player for the feeds.
That's all for now folks! Keep your eyes peeled on BBDish this week. It's that time!!! :0)

I'm so psyched for this season, and I have a very good feeling about Lucky 13!






Permalink







12 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Good morning!!! The only thing that makes this a good Monday is that we so close to BB!! I hope everyones day is wonderful!!

June 27, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm so excited, and for once, maybe just this one time, 'excited' is not an innuendo.

:o)

June 27, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

So pumped for this season!! We just got through seasons 7 and 8 as there's nothing we're watching on TV right now...

We'll get the feeds shortly.. probably closer to the deadline as our move back to NYC is of course costing us more in our daily lives.. The good thing is, we got Showtime free for a year, so we'll get BBAD as well...

Thanks for all of your hard work Car and of course I'm sorry I didn't join you guys at the after-party in Vegas.. It was a little crazy for me late last year, which of course led up to our recent move back east...

The GREAT news is, I can now watch the show live with all of you TV rather than the internet

June 27, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, I just signed up for the live feeds. So excited for Season 13 to begin along with all the scheming, backstabbing & drama!

June 27, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey everyone,

I am so shocked that Big Brother is a little over a week away. It seemed like it would never get here. I hope I won't break myself just to get the feeds this year. It is a tradition and I feel this year is going to be a good year to have them since it's lucky 13 and could be insane. Hopefully I will be able to be tuned in and my show that I am in rehearsal for won't take me away from my favorite summer obsession.
Car are you going to offer your get the feed free contest again this year?

Thanks and love all that you do.
Brian

June 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

I am getting very excited!!!! I cant wait to see their faces..lol I am watching season 9 right now just to pass time til the new season starts... Have a great day everyone, and make sure you are all getting plenty of sleep before this season starts!

June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Danny Deuceman said...

They should bring Chima back and give her a 2nd chance.......your thoughts? I can't wait for BB13 to start, it's practically the only reality show I'll watch.

Cheers to an entertaining season filled with tons of drama and fights.

June 27, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Hey Carolyn and BB buddies! Got my feeds. Everything works and ready to go. Bring it on BB!!!!!!

June 27, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I will be on at 9 PM california time..WOOT WOOT!!!!

June 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger mysteryboy08 said...

Can't wait so excited!

Quick question:
About how long does it take for CBS to upload the episodes online?

Thanks!

June 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, Lovely Caro and everyone! Getting excited and can't wait!

Will the Gorgeous Genie Sea be back with us???

June 27, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Levintry said...

So excited! I had a bad dream (not a nightmare lol) that the HGs were terribly uninteresting so I can't wait to see the HGs and watch their interview videos. Once I'm sure the cast is good, I'm signing up for the feeds through here!

June 27, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below