;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Big Brother 13: 21 Days to Go!

Good Morning, BB lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy 21 days til the Premiere of Big Brother 13! I can't believe it's finally almost here...

Tomorrow is a *huge* day.

Tomorrow, Friday, June 17th, begins The Early Bird Special for the BB13 Live Feeds. Every Big Brother site, new and old, will be vying for your signups. It's understandable. Our sites depend on your live feed signups to survive.

We live or die based upon where you choose to click that link.

If you love what we do every summer here at BBDish... If BBDish is your go-to site, your hangout, your summer camp... your fave... please use the links here when they go live tomorrow morning at 9am eastern.

If you're new to BBDish, welcome! We'll do our best all season long to earn your respect and confidence.

We're so excited about Big Brother 13!! And we can't wait to share the summer with you!

Thank you for your support.






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger amyk said...

Good morning Carolyn.... stalker for a few years... posted a couple times. So excited to see the words "New Top Post"!!!! So close... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

June 16, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, amfp4! :0) Welcome home! Thank *you* for being here!

June 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

Can't believe it's so close! im so giddy! :)

June 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

Hey there... Will definitively be getting it within the next two weeks or so. Can't wait for the season!!

As you know, my wife and I only got started with Big Brother since S10 and have been loyal ever since! We attempted to watch S9 and it was as horrible as everyone said.

We just started S8 and really like it a lot! I'm surprised that there is no audience and we don't see the individual votes.. had that always been the case??

Thanks in advance

Scotty "K"

June 16, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger tcsierzega said...

Carolyn, How about this for a twist! have a husband and wife as houseguests but secretly play as singles as well as strangers. Titilation and drama would be ramped up as well as a possible secret alliance! comments?

June 16, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Danielle Renee! :) Join the club!! :)

Hi Gerri!! :) Welcome home!!

Hi Scotty! :) Excellent! They switch it around season to season, but adding the audience back in happened after 8.

Hi tcsierzega! :) What a fun idea! :)

June 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

will be signing up for live feeds in another week or two...can't wait for the season to start! And, I too, am excited to see the words "New Top Post" :D

tcsierzega -- they did a couple coming in and playing as singles and strangers....it was pretty much a flop! I think it was Season 9? Well, it was a flop because the couple caved and admitted they were a couple....if they'd been able to keep up the ruse, it might have been fun....for the life of me I am having a hard time remembering the girl's name, but wasn't it Ryan who was the other half of that couple? Or am I mixing up my seasons again? LOL

June 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

I cant wait! I have been a stalker for 2 years. I think I will get the live feeds this year for the first time, very excited! And of course I will get them from your site.

June 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

I can hardly wait for BB13! I didn't start watching until season 10, but now BB is a must see show for me. Live feeds are a must have after having them for the first time last year. I will definitely be using the BBDish link, Carolyn. Thanks in advance. I feel like this is going to be such a fun season!

June 16, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi everyone...

FINALLYYYYYYYYY,(sorry for the caps hehe) this has been to long..

I am happy dancing all over the place..(my animals are looking at me like I flipped out) I HAVE..

Hopefully I will be here to say to everyone tomorrow..

xoxox

June 16, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Graphic Solutions said...

hey hey just saying HI

June 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below