;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 17, 2011

Big Brother 13: Commercial Showing the Front of the NEW House

Good Morning, BB lovers! Happy Thursday!

Last night, CBS released another new commercial for Big Brother 13, and this one's got Julie Chen standing in front of the new BB house. So.. Just in case ya missed it, here ya go!



Julie: Big Brother is back, and it's gonna be a party.
Announcer: Get ready for the wildest summer... The craziest twists ever... Julie Chen hosts the Big Brother season premiere. CBS, Thursday, July 7th.

OK.. I'm psyched! And... I just checked... and The Early Bird Special Link is LIVE! Let the games begin!!!






Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBDishers!!! I'm on the edge of my seat!! I will be getting the live feeds for the first time this year!!! I am sooooo excited. Here at work, I can't see the commericial clip or order the feeds (too many blocks), but as soon as I get home.... PARTY!!! Have a GREAT day everyone! See you soon!!

June 17, 2011 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

It's time to start this party. I'm nekkid and ready to go. 20 more days???? Not sure how I will make it.
Hi You! <-- Insert your name here.

:o)

June 17, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

We're only #2 on the "Big Brother Top 100" list. This must be fixed quickly and permanently.

:o)

June 17, 2011 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, Lucky13!! :) 1st time?! Wow!!! You are gonna LOVE the live feeds! ::sniffle:: I'm such a proud mama. ;)

Goood Morning, GayTor!! :0) I know.. I started a little early huh? I clicked the link, saw it was live and I couldn't contain myself. I'm all twitterpated! ;)

June 17, 2011 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger reality voyeur said...

CAROLYN,
I can't get any of your early bird special links to work. can you help me directly?http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001543127811
message me at my facebook please. dont want to buy from anyone else

June 26, 2011 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Danny Deuceman said...

Well that commercial just pumped me up! I can't wait to see the new cast. July 7th is taking an eternity to get here, I want the chaos to begin already! :)

June 27, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below