;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Big Brother 13 Early Bird Special: All the Info & Links You Need

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!

The Early Bird Special for the Big Brother Live Feeds is Back & the Links are Live!! Sounds like a good reason for a party to me!!

Once again, you can take advantage of the 29.99 Early Bird Special for the Big Brother Live Feeds, which provides you complete access to the Big Brother 13 experience on SuperPass for just 9.99 a month, a discount of $4.99/month off the normal price.

As anyone who's ever had the Live Feeds knows, it's the *only* way to truly watch Big Brother.

The Early Bird Special Offer is available from June 17th until July 6th, the day before the Big Brother 13 Season Premiere on July 7th. And, YES, signing up for the Early Bird Special today *will* carry you through to the end of the Big Brother 13 season.

Stop right there, Carolyn.
I don't need to read another word.
Just take me to the deal.


For the Big Brother sites that work hard for you all season, *where* you click the link is crucial. Your live feed sign-ups enable us to keep our sites alive n' kickin'. So thank you for using the links here on BBDish & thank you for your support!

By the way, once you do sign up for the feeds, there's a tweet of ours you really want to ReTweet. Make sure you're following us on twitter: @BigBrotherDish.

New Feature: The Live Feeds Go Mobile!

I'll allow you a moment to catch your breath as you fully take that in... Ready?

In addition to watching the feeds on your computer this year, Android, iPhone & Tablet users are in for a huge treat! "Live Feeds for Mobile" allows users to watch the live feeds on their phones and tablets. The service is only a $4.99/month add-on to a current SuperPass subscription and the add-on will be available for purchase from Superpass starting today!

It's easy. You can add on the mobile option while you're signing up for the feeds.

What do you get with your Live Feeds Subscription?

In addition to the Big Brother Live Feeds, you get the Flashback Feature, which allows you to access every single minute of Big Brother 13 - Chat Rooms, Exclusive Superpass Members Only Chats and Interviews with Big Brother Alumni... And you get 10 Free Songs a Month... And a Free Game every Month... And full access to the archived Live Feeds of past Big Brother Seasons!

9.99/month for all that, including 10 free songs & a free game & exclusive members only chats & interviews & a world of entertaining content? $9.99 a month... Locked in, even if you go beyond the Big Brother time frame. Frankly, they're practically paying you to take advantage of the service.

Nuff said? Here's that link again: Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Carolyn!!! 20 days til Big Brother and Live Feeds!! What is even better is that I can now watch it as hubby drives me all over town and while I am in the gym!!!

I can't wait!! Love you Carolyn!!

Autumn

June 17, 2011 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Autumn!! :0) I'm so happy to see you!

The new phone/tablet capability! So exciting, right?!?! Just when ya thought the live feeds couldn't get any better! ;)

xoxoxox,
C

June 17, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger tcsierzega said...

hey everyone! just like the old 80's song "It's the final countdownn" i can't wait! what does everyone think about this as a great twist? How about bb puts in 2 HG who are married to each other but secretly play as singles who pretend not to know each other? Let the drama begin ! Especially if they're in their 20's ..... sexual tension,jealousy,as well as a secret alliance in the house! comments?

June 17, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, TC! :) Happy Friday!!

June 17, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger scottycwilliam said...

signed up. can't wait to post here throughout the season! ;D

June 17, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay oh Goddess of the Dish ... I have signed up via your site! I did add on the mobile upgrade ... oh am I addicted! Will have to attend 12 step meetings ... after September 16th!!! HA!

Good Morning Dish!

June 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Hi Caroline-great deal-can't wait for BB13!=)

June 17, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Hi Caroline!
It is a great deal=)
Can't wait for BB13!

June 17, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger scottycwilliam said...

is anyone else having trouble playing the happy hour vids?

June 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger TB said...

Signed up! Thanks for the link!

June 17, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

just got my superpass. Cant wait until it all starts again.

June 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hey Carolyn ~ Good Afternoon, I got my live feeds but for Mobile it says it's 9.99 per month?? Has anybody else seen this problem?

June 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn! Just signed up through your link:) Can't wait to watch all the excitement!!

June 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

I'm so addicted that even chaos of a move, yet again so soon, I have to have it! LOL Got my feeds today from you and will definitely be spending what will be soooo boring well occupied.

Welcome back to all who may see this, Carolyn, rest up while you can because I'm hoping that we don't have a slow season like last!

June 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Scotty! :) Yay!! Thank you!! Can't wait to have you posting here throughout the season! :)

Hi Steph! Oh Shirtless One.. Thank you!! :)

Hi Heidi! :) Thanks so much! Great to see you!!

Hi TB! :) Yay! Thank you for using the link! =)

Hi Kassie! =) Excellent! We can't wait either!

Hi Kimba! :) The mobile feeds should only be $5. Were you able to resolve it?

Hi Kelly! :) Thanks very much! Me too!!

Hi NCMomof3/OnTheMove Thank you!- :) Now *that's* BB devotion! ;) Great to see you!

June 18, 2011 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Helenark said...

Im having a problem with not being able to watch any videos of happy hour and others, sometimes they work and then they don't. Flashback works so i know it isn't my computer...

June 18, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Re: 12 Step Program comment from Stephanie in the Left Coast. The meeting should be held on beautiful tropical island just east of Miami.

June 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Carolyn, Since I signed up for the feeds it's not allowing me to get back to the mobile link. But when I signed up it said mobile was 9.99 per month. No resolution so far that I can find...

June 18, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Zane said...

I'm so excited for BB13! Just subscribed to the live feeds from your links. Been reading your blog since BB9 but never bothered with the feeds. I thought it was time to get more involved.

June 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yay! It's almost Big Brother time again! I just signed up for my three months plus the mobile capability so I can watch at work. Will the obsession ever end? I hope not!

June 19, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I did it!!! I'm all signed up again. Can't wait. Good to see your beautiful face, Carolyn.

June 20, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

I so can't wait to see the faces of the new houseguests!!! Let the backstabbing begin...haha! And I think the mobile upgrade is a great idea!!! But I might end up loosing my job over it, cause I would not be able to put it down....haha. Have a great day, and thanks for everything you all do here!!!

June 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Just wanted to say helloooo! :)

June 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

I'm not sure if it's true, but I saw somewhere that if you signed up to the feeds for 3 months, mobile access is $9.99 for 3 months.

June 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Hey Carolyn, ScottDish here! Missed ya and great to be back for another BB season with the awesome Carolyn!

June 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Just signed up for the feeds through BBDish of course! Hey I added the Iphone app option. How do you access the app?

June 23, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger DV on TV said...

I'm very excited about the iphone feeds...but some places I've read its just "iPhone" and others I've read "iPhone4" do you know if it is any iPhone or just the 4?

June 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger meliebean said...

My check list for BB13

Laptop

Wireless HDMI (somethings are just soo much better on an HD LED T.V. ie: the man candy)

Live Feeds (Via BBDish) ;)

Good coffee (I prefer Tully's, for the morning after a late night drama fest)

Finally, good people to laugh and cry with when they decide to bring Jesse back yet again *rolls eyes*

June 24, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

YAY...I'm in :)
I'm so excited about spending ALL of my time with you guys ... hubby is excited too lol

June 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I'm in!

June 27, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Got my feeds on and ready to go!!

June 27, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Ordered my live feed access today through your link Carolyn. So ready for this years seasons and now a reveal of the house in just a few hours .... Oh Big Brother how I have missed you as well as my fellow dishers!!

June 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger ShellShocc said...

Just signed up for the feeds... this is the first time for me... I was always on your site and of course watched BB After Dark... so excited I can't wait for the 7th to get there :0)

July 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below