;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big Brother 13: More New House Pics!

Good Evening, Big Brother Lovers! I hope you had a terrific Tuesday!

Our latest update has the Big Brother 13 House Guest Reveal happening at 9am Eastern this Thursday morning, June 30th.

In the meantime, more house pics have just been released!

While you're getting a feel for the new house, I strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 29.99 Early Bird Special for the Live Feeds. It ends on July 6th - just 8 days from now - and once a certain couple of secrets are revealed, I expect people will *not* be able to resist signing up. Better to get everything squared away now, while you'll still be able to get help easily if needed. :::stepping down from soap box:::

A bunch of new House Pics were just revealed, and they are stunning! Behold!

The Living Room! This season's living room comes complete with faux grass and a fantastic driftwood centerpiece that I will doubtless be bidding on on ebay come the end of the season.


The Head of Household Room! OK.. *Much* better! I was not digging the original pic I saw of the HoH Room at all, but this I love. A nice blend of Warm & Cool colors, Wood accents, bravo!

The HOH Landing... hehe! I love it! Try snuggling up and sleeping on those park benches, BB13 HGs. Hahaha! Maybe not so much!

The Stairway to Heaven.. or the HoH Room, as it were. Hmm... As if being in the house, being told what you can and cannot do for just shy of 3 months solid wasn't enough to make you feel like a caged animal, we thought we'd add this:
Prediction: This will engender the most "Stop That!" commands of the season, as some HGs will want to climb it like monkeys.. all the time.


Another Angle on the Dining Table. This time, notice the place settings on the kitchen counter though, too. There are 4 more over there... Totaling the place setting count to 18. Is it set dressing for the shot, or is it functional for the house and a clue to the HG count? Keep in mind, there are only 14 spots on the memory wall...

The Candy Room... Now with lit Pink lamps...

And on to my favorite space - The Backyard! Look at those Enormous, LUSH, Couches and Chairs! Good thing it never rains in Southern California! The feel of it reminds me of an old coffeehouse hangout on LaBrea called "The Living Room."

The Backyard Mural is fun, funky and really reminiscent of the Venice Boardwalk for me...


Moving on to the Lounge... This time, from the angle we'll most often be seeing it on the feeds. The colors are so deep and rich... delicious!



Last, but not least, a closer look at the Fortune Teller in the Lounge. Make a wish!!

I wish for a fantastic season! Poof! Granted! ;)

I really think we're in for a doozy with BB13, and I'm so looking forward to sharing it with you!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Debee said...

Thanks for the new pix, Carolyn! I do love the wood on the walls in the HoH, but miss the touches of orange.

Agree about the cage drawing the most 'stop thats'....and wondering still, if we might not see a gate with a bike chain and padlock on it at some point during the season.

Oh, c'mon already July 7! Let the season begin! LOL

June 28, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I'm so excited! Crazy!

June 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Carolyn! Everyone! I am back for another season and happy to be here.

Tricia

June 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hello everyone! I simply can not wait! :))

June 28, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii!!! :0)

{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}

Every time I pop into the comment section, I feel so Happy!

Yayyy!! You're back!

June 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I agree, Caro! I lovvvvvve the most recent photo of the HOH room!!

I'm not to fond of the candy room....at all. And I think you're right about the caging. The first thing I said what I saw it was "I'd totally climb that to get to HOH" hehe

June 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

So, I can't remember (imagine that)...when do they release the HG identities? Didn't we see interviews last year before the air date?

June 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

oops, begging forgiveness...I just saw you already answered that question....so...nevermind. Shutting up now...lol. Guess I am just getting to impatient!!

June 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the graffiti on the wall

June 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Danny Deuceman said...

There is a fortune teller in the lounge...insanity!

June 28, 2011 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

Thanks for posting the pics Carolyn!!!!!! So excited for the new season!

June 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger MizJones602 said...

Thanks so much Carolyn!! Hello Dishers....it's great to see you all.

Here's to a great season Big Brother!!

June 28, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Andrew Gibson said...

Any confirmations on Julie saying dynamic duos of the past??????? As the twist????

June 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew Gibson said...

Any confirmation on dynamic duos of the past twist????

June 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Krista in AZ said...

Thanks Caro, and happy BB upcoming season! It's sweltering here in AZ; I can only imagine South Fla is a little more pleasant.

Well, the overall concept definitely says 'PARK' to me, or at least outdoor spaces, obviously. Grass, park benches, bikes, etc. Maybe they're trying to make the caged animals feel like they aren't caged?!

Again, the 3rd bedroom isn't included in the pictures so perhaps they're not willing to show the 'HAVE NOT' room yet???

June 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger leochild said...

What's with all the bikes?

June 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Look closely at the 2 HOH pictures side by side, they are 2 different rooms the alignment of the walls and windows are different, the orange room is smaller. 2 different HOH's??

June 28, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Look closely at the 2 HOH pictures side by side, they are 2 different rooms the alignment of the walls and windows are different, the orange room is smaller. 2 different HOH's??

June 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa K *NV* said...

Hi!

June 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

yes I agree, it looks like there are 2 different hoh rooms!!!! I ma so excited I cannot wait to see what the twist is!!!!

June 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa K *NV* said...

Hi!

June 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger caligal said...

Like the backyard lounge area the most. Nice chandelier.

Is the pool table still there?

Can not wait. For. This. Season. To start!

June 28, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

brendarae, I think it's the same room. They just added some stuff to the walls and took a wider angle pic in the second shot.

How would you imagine a second HoH room would play out? It is an interesting idea, I am just at a loss to figure out what that would mean exactly, if there were two HoH rooms...how would it all work?

June 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger marye said...

Hi All, so its almost time again. I really like the house this year. I wonder if they will be able to ride some of those bikes in the backyard.
Let's hope we have a good cast this year.

June 28, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

One of the past quests had noticed that the two nominee chairs and the backyard lounge chairs had been switched. I dont have any former pics to confirm, but have no reason to doubt.

June 29, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Can't wait!!!

June 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

My idea is that there are 19 HGs all together (14 place settings at the table, 5 at the counter)
4 individuals will be voted out before jury and then the remaining HGs (15) will play in pairs. 6 paired/double evictions, leaving a final 3 to duke it out like normal.

OR!

I don't know.

I am wondering why BB would show both versions of the HOH room if there were only one being used. I'm a strong believer in 2 HOH rooms this year. How that will play out, I don't know, but I like the thought of it!

June 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Yeah, I guess if they do dynamic duos, then they would be HoH together, and each get their own room? Hmmmm, interesting idea...July 7 can't get her soon enough! LOL

June 29, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hmmm, well, I suppose if they play as dynamic duos, they might need another HoH room...so each can have their own space? Interesting idea, this duo thing...but let's hope, if that is what they are doing, that they didn't just pair up strangers, that didn't work so well last time around...LOL

June 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below