;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 12, 2013

BB15: Andy Breaks it to McCrae Gently

Just before the clock struck 1pm BBT, Andy decided to tell McCrae about The Exterminators.

McCrae isn't the first, and he certainly wont be the last.. but let it be said, he bears no resemblance to BB10Keesha, BB11Britney or BB14Danielle.. Their similarities are shared circumstance alone.  Their reactions are worlds apart.

If you'd like to watch for yourself on flashback area of the live feeds, go to 12:57pm on the Quad.  Otherwise.. Here's the transcript of the first few minutes..

Enjoy...

12:57pm

QUAD
Kitchen area
Andy, McCrae, Spencer, GM

Andy: Let's all sit at the table.
Spencer: Small table.

Andy: Alright, so here is the deal. (exhale)  I know that you said you wanna know what's up..
McCrae: mm hmm
Andy: ..and we all think that you deserve that, and like, we all love you enough to tell you what's up.
McCrae: mm hmm

Andy: Like, what, 3 weeks ago? Me and Judd and Spencer were outside.  Ginamarie came out.  And we all got to talking.  And we formed a 4 person alliance...
McCrae: mm hmm





Andy: ..called the Exterminators.

McCrae reacts extraordinarily well..
Andy: Aaryn was our first target, Amanda was our 2nd, Elissa was our 3rd.. Well, I mean, however it would have fallen, but, and so weeeee..  basically took out everyone we needed to.  Like, last week, we did not want you to win the Veto.   You would've gone home if you wouldn't have won it.
McCrae: yeah.
Andy: That's why Judd.. Judd was not upset about the cuts on his legs.
McCrae: yeah.
Andy: But that's why Judd was so upset.  He was trying to cover why he was so mad?  Cuz he just like, didn't want you to know why he was so mad, in case he stayed.
McCrae: yeah
Andy: And so he was really, really, really mad. But, n so, we felt he was the least trustworthy of all of us, and that's why we cut him.  But.. basically, you can infer from that whatever you want..
McCrae: yeah
Andy: We're not allowed to tell you how the vote's gonna go.  But basically, I think I speak for all of us when I say, we're really, really happy that it's you that's still here.
Spencer: yeah
GM: mm hmm
Andy: Like, I can tell you right now that we wanted you around over anybody.
Spencer: mm hmm
Andy: And if you have any other questions for us, like, feel free to ask..  If things make more sense now?
McCrae: yeah. Totally. I'm bummed.
Andy: Like, I'll be completely up front with you.  I voted Amanda out and then frame Elissa for it.

McCrae: I knew it.  I f*ckin' knew it.  G-ddamnit...  aaah...
Andy: We planned for hours for that double eviction.  Like, we had a plan for if Elissa won, we were gonna frame you.
McCrae: Yeah
Andy: Like, Ginamarie came in.. Like the rings..  Elissa never told Ginamarie about the rings.
McCrae: I knew it.  I f'in knew it.

Andy: Spencer volunteered to be mad at me when he didn't need to be..
Spencer: I volunteered to go up.
Andy: Spencer volunteered to go up.
McCrae: I knew that too.  When you came out from the hammock, and you said something to GM like, "well I tried," or something like that..  I don't remember what you said exactly, but I thought that was fake too.  Fahck!


GM: We all had.. It was like.. With Amanda, we knew we had to separate you guys.  So we all came together, because not one person could do it..
McCrae: yeah
GM: We needed a team to do it.
McCrae: yah.
GM: Cuz we needed votes. We needed someone to go up as the pawn.  We needed someone to win the veto.
McCrae: yeah.
GM:  It was just.. we.. like..
Andy: We needed the numbers.
GM: We needed the numbers.


This is ongoing, but you've got the gist of it.  If you'd like to watch the rest, have at it on flashback. :0)


Wanna Watch the Endurance Comp on the Feeds Tonight?
CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Sportsmanship!
on both the part of the Exterminators and McCrae!

Too little too late for McCrae but certainly shows a great BB player!

While the Exterminators have been likened to the being leftovers, They have shown thru there game moves that they were under estimated and why they will move to F3.

Reality will come soon enough for all the players that participated in vile talk and behavior.
BB15 was a social lesson for us ALL. I know it was for me.

September 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I'm glad they told him and I'm glad he took it as well as he did. That being said, I'm disappointed that McCrae isn't fighting to stay in the game. While the chances are slim to none, he should still be trying to get Andy to use the veto or GM to vote for him to stay. Never give up. No matter how daunting the odds, never give up until you've walked out that door.

September 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

I like how Andy is saying the Exterminators targeted Aaryn and got her out. That was Elissa. I guess from here on out they will start to rewrite history in order to get the Jury to know they masterminded the entire season, especially Andy!

September 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon, I agree about the skin-crawliness of Andy. If he had been my friend when he went into the house, I would have serious doubts about him now after seeing how easily he uses body language and facial signals to get others to trust him.
Being a good liar may be good game, but it's a horrible way to run a life and I would be willing to bet he would use it in interpersonal relationships if the situation calls for dissimulation or if he needs to lie in order to improve his situation somehow. And that's creepy.
After watching the feeds, I actually find Spencer the least obnoxious of the drek left behind. He's misogynistic, but he's quick witted, bright, and very funny.
But really, it's pretty disinteresting to me now who wins. Tomay-to tomah-to.
I threw my favorite player votes away by voting for Amanda. Silly, but it felt good to vote my heart.

September 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

I, for one, am glad you didn't vote the way the house wanted you to. I "threw mine away" too- but that's okay. After all, it is just a game:)
Looking forward to seeing my favorite queen bee on all stars- if she's up for it, that is.

September 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

Awwww....I love McCrae's reaction to being told. Stand up guy!

September 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Well said Yasmin and I agree with you. They showed true class to at least give him a heads up and not let him keep hoping. And anyone who ends up in the final 3, in my opinion, must deserve to be there. If they were just 'floaters' or whatever you want to call them I think they would be gone. I hope that McCrae sees that his BIGGEST mistake was to lay in bed with Amanda and allow her to play HIS game. He would probably have won the game otherwise. I don't like anyone that is left but I am going to chose Andy over the other two. Regardless of how unpopular that choice is.

September 12, 2013 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below