;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Happy Monday, BB Lovelies!

It's PoV Ceremony morning in the BB15 House, and as of 8:30am BB is waking the houseguests, right on schedule.  As a rule, on Monday mornings, wakeup comes with a 90 minutes til the PoV Ceremony warning.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, you really need to head over and read The Overnight Report.  Spencer and Andy went for broke last night and tried to convince McCrae to use the PoV on GM, instead of himself, saying it was her idea, which it wasn't, and guaranteeing that if he did, they'd all save him,and she would throw the final 4 HoH.  Sadly for the exterminators, their kits don't include the surgical tools required for the full frontal lobotomy McCrae would need in order to agree to this.

8:51am
And... they're up! Well, Judd is anyway.  McCrae and Spencer are still under the covers, sneaking in a few more minutes of shut eye. I'll let you know when someone starts talking.

9:05-9:10am
Cam 3 and 4
GM's awake now too.. In the bathroom with Judd. He tries to talk a little game with her, but she puts him off  momentarily for lack of a mic.  She doesn't want to get in trouble. GM hobbles back to the Rainbow Room...



 ...to grab her mic, then to the Storage Room to change her battery, and back to her bed to begin the rather intense daily makeup ritual. Shy of putting in her contact lenses, every move she makes seems to cause her pain.


9:15am
Checking the quad, we've got a sleeping Spencer on 1 and 2, and GM's makeup session on 3 and 4. Tell me, Skippy, is Judd's shower too much to ask for?

BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.

Spencer cracks every knuckle, lets out a groan,  puts his shorts on, and grabs a shirt.

9:18-9:22am
He feeds the fishies, coiffs his beard a bit.. and Skippy opens the quad to reveal McCrae still sleeping and Judd hovering nearby... Spencer comes downstairs and is greeted by Judd.

Spencer: What's up.. Mister Judd.. Party Darty..
Judd: You still have time to change your mind.
Spencer: You're fine, bro.

Spencer heads into the DR, Judd to the bathroom to brush his teeth, GM still with the makeup.

9:28am
Done with her makeup, GM gets dressed, then does a few push ups, and some crunches.  Andy's snoring.  McCrae's sleeping peacefully.  Judd's pacing throughout the house.  Spencer's still in the DR.

9:31a
Fishies, Briefly.. This could be a 30 minute warning for the PoV Ceremony.

Spencer emerges from the DR, tells GM she smells and looks good, heads back up to the HoH Room, takes off his clothes and climbs back under the covers.

9:33am
Cam 3
Spencer spies Judd on the Monitor.

Spencer: Oh F*ck..

Judd: (knocks)  You goin' back to sleep?  This is my last pitch.
Spencer: From everything I've heard, you have nothing to worry about. Andy says he's gonna keep you, and I'm the tie breaker.
Judd: What's McCrae say?

**While Judd pitches to Spencer, McCrae is subconsciously planning his stellar PoV speech.

Spencer: He seems to be on board too.  Andy assures me he'll keep you.  There's really no difference who goes up.
Judd: I'm scared to go on the block.  I'm not scared to go, but I think ya'll need me to beat McCrae..
Spencer: I agree.  Judd, you've never put me up, you've been good to me.. If Andy was wavering about keeping you, I'd put him up.
Judd: Just coming back into this game, AmandaMcCraeAmandaMcCraeAmandaMcCraeAmandaMcCrae, it's been my personal mission to get them out.  It makes me sick he wont the PoV. You've gotta understand McCrae.. Hes supposed to be mu number one ally, and never warned me all this was goin on with Helen.. or Elissa when I came back. I'm like, alright dude.  I was thinking about throwin out a hurtful speech at him, but I don't know if that would help me or hurt me.  I just want him out so bad.. and he's gonna get to final 3 if we don't do something.. And final 2 is coming so fast.  If he makes it to final 2, he's gonna win, especially after taking out 4 people coming after him.
Spencer: Yeah.. I appreciate you coming to talk to me, and if Andy was wavering at all.
Judd: I don't know what kind of deal you have with Andy..
Spencer: Just Exterminators.
Judd: I wanted to be with ya'll. I just got caught up with a bs alliance.
Spencer: There's no carry over.. Since you've been back, it's a whole new ball game.
Judd: It's a personal mission this time.  I wanted him out even before Amanda.
Spencer: Andy says he's gonna keep you.
Judd: You don't think I'd keep him?
Spencer: Course I do..

Judd: I'll let you sleep.. I don't hold a grudge or anything, I just wanted to make one more pitch.
Spencer: Andy says he's got you.
Judd: If anything changes, just let me know. I don't wanna look like a fool.  Alright brother..
Spencer: I'll be down there after a lil while.

Timecheck --9:42am

9:48am
Cam 1 and 2 - Judd gets dressed.  Andy sleeps. GM flat irons her hair.
Cam 3 and 4 - Spencer tries for more sleep.

BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.

10:08am
Cam 1 and 2
Judd is out of the DR.  He comes into the Rainbow Room, asks GM how she's feeling, asks and uses some of her moisturizer..

10:09am
BB: McCrae, please go to the Diary Room.
**this could be it!

10:10am
McCrae: Aww F*ck..

McCrae gets out of bed and gets dressed.

Judd: I'm exhausted.  I showered and I'm still half asleep.

Judd: Did Spencer say anything last night about me?
McCrae: They wanted me to use the Veto on Gm last night.. They were trying to talk me into it.
Judd: And then me go home this week?
McCrae: Yeah. They wanted me to use the PoV on Gm, and then guarantee me I'd stay and you'd go home. Why the f*ck would I do that?
Judd: No matter what.  This means we're good.  I have your back, no matter what I say.

10:17am
Checking the Quad, Spencer is having a bowl of cereal, and Judd is adjusting the awnings in the backyard.

10:18am
Judd: What's up?
Spencer: I'm tired and stiff.. My back's still hurting.
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

Judd: We just talked.  If he wouldn't use it on Amanda, he's not gonna use it on her.
Spencer: I know.

Judd: I'm gonna take a leak, Big Brother..
Spencer: Lookin' good, mami.

GM and Spencer take their seats on the couch in the backyard.  Andy gets out of bed, combs his hair and makes his way to the bathroom. Judd's there..

Judd: Dude, it's all good.  You got my back.

Outside..
Spencer: I'm worried about next week.
GM: I'm..
Spencer: And then there's the Veto to worry about..

Judd joins Spencer and Gm on the couch.

10:23am Fishies..
10:38am Still fishies.. Psst, Skippy, the Trivia button is on the right..



Please refresh this post periodically and more of the morning will magically appear before your eyes. ;-)


CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Apparently Judd wasn't all sunshine and rainbows even before he was evicted. David tweeted, "I'm glad people are finally realizing who the true Judd is on the live feeds. He should maybe go to Anger Management after the show!"

September 9, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger brnidgrl said...

Good morning, Carolyn & Dish Buddies!

Caro, I'm SO glad you enjoyed your holiday!! May you have a Blessed year. :)

Grendon - With respect to your comments from TOR about McC, I agree. I think he ALLOWED Amanda to shield him while he flew under the radar. I think he definitely would have been a HUGE target if he hadn't backed off after week 1, and he knows BB well enough to have known that. Now, he's coming on strong again & winning important comps because he DOES have it in him & he's got the Leftovers scrambling, Thank God!! Here's hoping that he can keep it up because he's the ONLY one that I'd be ok with winning it all at this point.

Poor Leftovers....they're trying SO hard to not have to eat one of their own so soon that they're about to show McC their hand - at leas Andy is! He's trying SO hard to sell this deal that McC would have to be completely brainless (& as Carolyn pointed out, he isn't!!) to believe it at this point.

I'm with those who said they can't wait to see McC's DRs this week! Since he doesn't have a partner anymore, that's the only clue we get to what he's thinking. I would be willing to bet, however, that he is 100% onto Andy at this point. One - despite being upset at Amanda's eviction, he heard what she said to Andy & saw Andy's behavior afterwards on Thursday. Andy's acting skills are getting worse and worse and I don't think for one second that McCrae has missed it. Two - on BBAD the other night (Friday or Saturday, can't remember which), they were lounging in the LR while on lockdown. They were all joking around & McCrae called Andy out for voting against Amanda last week. Andy whined, "I haaad to." BOOM! I'm sure Andy's taking the bait there didn't go unnoticed by our pizza boy, either.

On one other note: A commenter on another blog suggested the possibility that Spencer COULD be entertaining the idea of blindsiding Andy & putting him up as the replacement nom. There IS value in the move for Spencer and keeping Andy in the dark about his blindside keeps some relative calm until after the ceremony. Also pointed out was that there is no real advantage to Spencer telling anyone about this plan, and that Spencer could easily break a voting tie & get rid of the stiff competition that he sees Andy as being. It's a thought.....

Ok, that's all for now. Thanks, again, Carolyn, for everything!! :)

September 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers:)

As I watched the feeds last night, and bore witness to the "genius" that was Andy and Spencer, I had to physically turn off my screen. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion, over and over again. And then watching as the EMTs slipped on a patch of ice, dropping the gurney,and the car crash victim rolled down a hill. And then the EMT reached down the hill to pull up said victim, and slid down hill, landing on top of them. That's how ridiculous the entire thing was.
I really think I saw the moment when Mccrae figured them both out. There was a split second of silence when mccrae was lying on the couch, followed by Andy and Spencer both pushing the plan, in unison. There was a look on Mccrae's face when it all made sense. As soon as that happened, I knew he would be okay and I could sleep soundly.
The final nail in the coffin of the most ridiculous plan to date- production called Mccrae to DR- this was not followed by anyone else getting called in. Anytime a plan has any sort of weight, DR will usually call in every member of the alliance/plan. I would be very surprised if we even see this plan on the air.
Also of note- Spencer has really set himself up for the final 2. He "acts" like he only wants 2nd, and right now he is in the perfect position to get taken to f2. He told Mccrae not to use the veto on GM, securing his trust. He has been with Andy all along, securing his trust. He has bonded with GM, securing her's.
The only interesting thing at this point will be if he is the one that gets to make the decision- who will he take?
I know that short of electro-shock therapy, Mccrae will not use the veto on GM, but it will just be a relief when this afternoon is played out.
Agree with your notes regarding Andy Grendon. It sounds like he is trying to play both sides of the jury vote, as well. For all of his big talk- it would be a lot easier to root for him if he would take responsibility, or cede it, once and for all.
Have a great afternoon and thank you for all you do Carolyn:)

September 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Sonya_Dallas said...

Eeeek! My first time ever to post and I got GOT!

Trying again... Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers/trollers :) I don't usually post, but I love reading this site. You do such an amazing job and we should all be thankful to have a 'safe place' that eliminates a lot of the vile commentary going on that has zero to do with game play. I know I am! I do feel for you Carolyn ~ you and your bleeding ears having to hear it all. I left a small tip behind in thanks for all you do :)

In reading some of the OTR, if seems like Spencer's wheels are turning regarding Andy. He makes comments that surely suggest he's trying to point out the danger in keeping Andy. There are times when I wonder if he's just hesitant to suggest Andy as a replacement before someone else does. Would that not be the most awesome blindside though? Throw Andy up there without a word to anyone?

Surely it's not 'too early' to get the rat out. I wouldn't be resting on my laurels with this opportunity. I know both McCrae and Judd would vote out Andy and secure GM's allegiance. Perhaps that is what Spencer fears? I may be seeing things I want to see, wishful thinking for the demise of Andy.

September 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Judd is so clouded by his hatred of McCrae that he can't even function normally. I have tried to understand. I have listened to Judd explain why he feels the way he does. I just wish he could listen to himself and he would realize he is not being logical.

It especially does not make sense to hate McCrae but to align with Andy. It doesn't make sense to not trust McCrae but to believe in Andy. Judd has seen what Andy did to Elissa and to Amanda with his own eyes. He knows the Knock Outs/Goof Troop were all working together during his eviction. If McCrae, Amanda, Helen and Elissa were involved then doesn't it follow that Andy was involved?

This is so ugly. I hate watching someone self destruct before my eyes. Judd doesn't even care about the game right now-he only cares about revenge. The saddest part of all-even if McCrae doesn't win the game, Judd is now looking like the biggest loser.

September 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Debolini said...

Hi Carolyn! Hope you're having a good morning! I've been lurking for years and love all you do for us! Thank you!!

Let's hope the brain fairy visited Spencer last night and he puts up Andy in place of McCrae! Everyone talks of how they couldn't beat him, yet he remains safe... I'm scratching my head, huh? Aren't they there to win?!? Andy needs to goooo!!

September 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Nancy Walker...welcome to the best Big Brother Blog on the world wide web! Not only do we have the very best hostess all of the commenters are wonderful also. Everyone feels free to express their opinion on this site with being beat down. Once we got ya...ya never get away!

September 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn, GM in in the coffin pose again right now so as not to mess up her makeup! lol

September 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

What a crazy night. Not for a second did I think McCrae would take that deal but I guess Spencer gets credit for even trying it. It does something about his loyalty to the leftovers. That's about all he's got really. No matter what he's playing for second place. I don't think he would win over anyone unless maybe if he won part 1 and 3 of final HOH then possibly. I also think he's okay with second. He's very Memphis in that way.

Andy would win over Spencer, no matter how mad the jury is at him. Other than him though I'm not sure. Judd perhaps since he doesn't really have anything to his credit that is better.

I think GM would beat all three since she has gone hard in all the comps and she has mostly friends on the jury. Amanda and Candice may be bitter but I don't think anyone else would be. Even Amanda would look at her nomination as good game play by that time I feel.

McCrae if he steps it up and wins going forward and stays has the best chance of winning it all.

It's almost time for work, but hopefully it's just four hours today and I can come home and see that McCrae did not get a lobotomy and used the POV on himself and Judd is up.

Have a great day everyone :)

September 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

As bitter as Judd is at McCrae, that just happened.

Okay now I'm really gone ;)

September 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Sonya_Dallas said...

No one has brought this up, but I've noticed a few times on the feeds that Judd seems to hide/hoard alcohol. There was also an occasion where he snuck into the HOH while no one was watching, grabbed 2 open bottles (yuck), kind of looked at what was left and snuck out to the chess area to drink them. When Andy came up, he quickly hid the bottles before coming up with a joke to cover up his odd behavior.

Perhaps I am overly sensitive after being around someone with a drinking problem, but his bad behavior and mood swings really seem to escalate when he doesn't have access to alcohol. I know he also has high anxiety and it concerns me that he might be self-medicating.

Sorry, I'm no doctor and if this is not appropriate to post, I completely understand. I am just trying to understand the reasons behind his seeming inability to let things go, chill out and get back in the game.





September 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon I couldn't agree with you more regarding Judd as well as Andy. Judd has turned into a whiney baby loser with a big temper! I will not be sad to see him go home this week.

But I must say, I would be even happier to see Andy go. He has got on my last nerve. Surely McCray sees thru him by now.

I was happy to see McCray tell Judd, just before he went to DR for the ceremony, that Andy and Spencer were talking about voting him out! I'll bet Judd is in panic mode right now. After this ceremony he will definitely need his 'medication'.

September 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I have begun to think that McCrae's game play all along was to have Amanda play for him. Maybe under all that greasy hair he really is a gamer....

September 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Happy Monday, BB Lovelies!


Grendon - Hmm! Who knew!

Good morning, Brnidgrl! :) Thank you very much! :0)

Good morning, SushiUshi! :) hehehehe! Thank you!

Good morning, SonyaDallas! :) I'm so glad you decided to post today! Thank you so much for your beautiful comment! I hope we'll see more of you in here! PS Getting Got makes it official - You're a disher through and through. ;)

Good morning, Debolini! :) Thank you so much!! :) 2 lurkers out of the shadows in one morning! Love it!

ShiShi - Thank YOU!! xxoo!!! teehee@coffin pose

Good morning, Michigan Man! :)) Me neither.. but seeing them all wishful think it was pretty entertaining..


September 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Gendron...it amazes me how everyone watches Andy lie to people's faces and then they dont think for a second that he will do it to them. I don't know how he gets away with it

September 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!

Click Me!

:0)

September 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Rolandcat said...

This is my first time pisting and my first tear on this site. Thank you Carolyn for all you do. I had been a live feed poster on TVClubhouse a few years ago but bow there is hardly any real time posting.

I love coming here every morning and evening to get my updates. I did subsvribe to the live feeds but am glad to habe it cancelled as I could not listen to the Exterminators. Andy has to go, Go McCrea.

I will be hitting the tip jar.

September 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Monday, BB Lovelies!

Hi Paula! :)

Hi Carole! :)

Hi RolandCat! :) Thank you very much, Roland! I'm honored to have you here!

September 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger NYCgalinDC said...

@ShiShi
I've never posted on here but have been an avid lurker for the past 8 years. Thanks to Carolyn...I love her dedication and her input since creating this site. But I had to say something about the GM "coffin" pose. I thought I was the only one in my feed group that noticed she looks like a "corpse" when she naps/sleeps. It was so funny great to read your comment....I was glad to read I'm not the only one that has noticed :) and I'm sure there are more I've missed.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and insights...love love love this site. Thanks Carolyn

September 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger MarieBaby35 said...

I have a kinda long story and some questions. I found this site this year. I think I had joined many years ago but not certain. For some reason I joined another site a few years ago, bought feeds and contributed only to find if you were not in the clique you were for the most part ignored. So after 2 years I joined another site and liked it ok. Then last year decided not to buy the feeds. This year for some reason went back to the other site to see if things had changed and all was well for a few weeks. Bought my feeds, contributed a few tines a week only to find the clique mentality again. Also the live feed updates were almost nonexistent. I like to read about what happens overnight rather than flash back. It goes with my morning coffee. So disappointed went looking and found BBdish. Looked familiar. Started really enjoying and have not left since this year. Sorry I did not get the feeds from you but if there is a next year I will be back for you. Love your site and the work you put into your updates. Also Caroline, a long time ago, in the days when updates where in email form? Did you have an updater named Eileen? It was a long time ago I know. Thank you all so much for the great job you do. I really enjoy everything you do.

Marie B

September 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below