;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Morning before the PoV

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday to you!

As we rejoin our HGs at 8:50am, we've got fishies, which means that BB is in the process of waking our final 5.  Since they're being awoken before 9am, I think we may safely assume that the PoV will happen soon than later.  There'd be no reason to wake them otherwise..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up on the goings on from late last night, please consult The Overnight Report.

In a nutshell,  McCrae and GM are now separated, and Judd has performed his final push up. To my understanding, Andy won less than $100.  The Exterminators goal of making McCrae believe there is a guys alliance, and he's safe no matter what, was massaged into the wee hours.

Please feel free to move about your world and enjoy the weekend.  We'll be here with the live feed updates, and BBDish is extremely mobile friendly!



If you appreciate what we do here every season on BBDish, and you'd like to contribute, so we can keep on doing it, that would be much appreciated!

Thank you for your support!

9:10am
Judd and Ginamarie are up.  Judd's got big plans: shower and listen to Nirvana.  Andy's burrowing under the covers.  No movement from..

BB: Rise.. and.. Shine!

Judd: That was weird, wasn't it?
McCrae: Super weird.
Judd: You sleep well last night?
McCrae: Too f'in hot and that speaker's too loud. I f'in wanna win this so bad.
Judd: Just say you're good.  You got it.

9:14am
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.. Room..
GM: Shit.
**As there are only 5 HGs remaining, there will be no need for PoV player picking.  All of them will play, and the host will either be automated or a guest host.


9:16am
Judd: You look so sleepy dude.
McCrae: I just wanna know what time we're playing for this veto. What time is it?
Judd: 9:15. They don't usually wake us up this early on Veto day, do they?
McCrae: I don't know.. Ask Spencer.

Judd: They always wake us up this early on Veto day?
Spencer: I don't know.

9:24-9:32am
Cam 1 and 2 -McCrae's trying to grab a last few minutes of sleep.
Cam 3 and 4 - GM's doing her makeup and hair. She finishes after a few minutes, and lies down to relax, careful not to muss her face.

**rather coffin-esque, no?

9:41am
Judd comes into the Rainbow Room to talk with Gm.. and stretch..

Judd: My back's sore.  I don't think it should effect anything though. Just sore as hell.  (unintelligible) ..20 minutes.
GM: I know.

BB: Judd, put ON your microphone!
Judd: hehe.. He's mad.  Why else would he be in the DR for so long?
GM: Yeah.
Judd: Andy.. Spencer's in DR.
Andy: (groggy) I'll get up when he comes out.

9:52am
Judd's got ants in his pants.  He hasn't stopped moving since the wakeup.
Spencer's back up in the HoH bed, sunglasses on.
McCrae's under the covers. Andy too.

9:54am
Judd: Andy.. Andy.. Think if we drink a beer it would help us in the comp?
Andy: I'm not going to.
Judd: They probably wouldn't like that would they?

Andy continues sleeping.  Judd continues walking around the house..

10:03am
Cam 3
Rainbow Room

Judd: (whispers to sleeping Andy and GM) I think they're cleaning up outside.

No response.. He continues pacing.

10:12am
Judd remains the only wakeful soul.. He stops pacing long enough to sit on a couch in the living room.. for 3 minutes..

10:16am
Cam 3 and 4
Judd heads up to the HoH Room

Spencer: I didn't have anything important to do.
Judd: I been waiting for you outside the DR.
Spencer: Don't get overhyped. I did that for the Joneses comp.  You just gotta be focused like a ninja killer.
Judd: Ohmygod..
Spencer: What time did you go to bed?  Did you sleep good?
Judd: I was sweatin' cuz I was so hot.. then GM and Andy came in and woke me up a little, but I slept pretty good.
Spencer: I tossed and turned a little..

Judd: If McCrae does win, he's all about gettin' me out, right?
Spencer: I think he would be fine with GM.  He just don't want it to be him.  But yeah, he;s mentioned you.  He just wants to survive the week.  He don't really care who it is.
Judd: If he does win.. I really hope he don't. Poor GM is injured all over.  I could probably beat him more than she could.
Spencer: Dude, I don't want you to go anywhere. Just so you know.  Straight up.  Let's not worry about any other scenarios.
Judd: I'm just scared if I don't win, I'm going home, or going to jury.

Spencer: Yeah, GM's all busted up.
Judd: She's resting now.  She's not gonna do good today. Us 3 gotta step it up.
Spencer: I told her go get a pain pill, and she wont even take advil.
Judd: I wonder if they're doin' this one in the heat of the day.
Spencer: Idon't know.  I hope not. But at the same time, I'd rather be hot and get it over with, than wait til 6 o clock at night.
Judd: Think it'll be a guest host?
Spencer: I hope so.. I hope it's a live one.
Judd: Uch. What if it's Rachel?  Rachel and Brendon.
Spencer: Wouldn't surprise me.   We're gonna kill it today.  All there is to it.  I want the exterminators to be the final 4, dude.. Nothing else is acceptable..
Judd: I know.. I want us to go 4, 3, 2 and 1 and 2..
Spencer: What time is it?
Judd: Almost 10.
**10:23am

Judd: I can't believe I thought you were in DR this whole time.
Spencer: No, I just had to go in and do 1 line.  Is Andy out?
Judd: No
Spencer: He and GM are still layin' down?
Judd: Yeah.  Did McCrae stay up here long?
Spencer: Not too long.. 30 minutes or so.. He didn't really mention names.  He was more tryin' to mend fences for all the times he's lied to me this season.. and all this shit
Judd: They all still think I lied about..
Spencer: They'll show that during finale night.
Judd: Why the hell would I make up a secret alliance that I was a part of?

Spencer: As far as I'm concerned, it's gonna be me and you.
Judd: Me too. That's what I wanted before I left..
Spencer: I think there's 2 ways to look at it, but there's also the reality of my life not being in danger.  I didn't win my way free. There was always a bigger target against me.
Judd: People are gonna use that I was already in jury against me. Hell, I'd be happy with 50,000.
Spencer: I was thinking about that the other day.  I'm a grown ass man with real bills. 50k would change my life. Half a mill would turns it upside down.
Judd: I've never had more than a thousand dollars in my bank account, ever. That's my own fault.. I can't save.

Spencer dispenses financial advice..

Spencer: I think if McCrae got it, it'd be gone in under 2 years. He'd treat it like income.
Judd: 50,000 is just pocket change to her.
Spencer: Didn't that piss you off?  I wouldn't have thought that if she hadn't started talkin about how much she makes.,
Judd: 90,000 or something?
Spencer: 90,000 is damn good money to make.
Judd: If I made that kind of money, I'd be living big.
**not in South Florida, you wouldn't.

10:33am -- Talk turns to their friends and families back home..  Checking the quad, the rest are snoozing.

Judd: Man, I wanna get this over with.
Spencer: Me too.
Judd: I bet Jessie, Helen and Candice are all surprised I'm not back yet.  I bet they were all stoked to see Amanda come in.  Now everyone will know about our alliance. We gotta make a tshirt when we get back.  Maybe somebody will be awesome and make us one.

Spencer: I wonder what's in store for us outside..
Judd: It's exciting.. but scary.  I don't know if I'll remember how to drive.

Spencer gets out of bed and puts some clothes on..  Talk turns to Marilyn..

10:38am
Spencer: Oh shit, dude.  We gotta f'in kill today. This is serious.  Dude, they're buildin' a huge set out there.
Judd: I hope it's not a one at a time.
Spencer: You can't gage how well anyone else is doing.  You do it as fast as you can, and that's all there is to it.
Judd: I'm kinda nervous to see who our host is. It's nerve wracking.  I'd be bummed if it was JennCity.

They continue, slamming former hgs.

**Stretch!

Spencer: If he wins it, we have to start cannibalizing our crew.  TO me, GM is low man on the totem poll.. If me, you and Andy were in the final 3, that would be ideal.
Judd: Next HoH is very important.  That's why we can't have McCrae here.  If he competes in the next HoH and wins? he's final 3.
Spencer: He's got Amanda in there fighting for him, and she knows about the exterminators, so if he was to make it to final 2, it's gonna look really good for him.
Judd: I remember there was a time when I rooted for hi to win shit..  Such a turn of events.  My best friend in the house has turned into my worst enemy.  Not literally.. just game wise.
Spencer: Well, I know you had a final 2 with him..
Judd: That was bs.  That was done when him and Amanda got so tight.  There's no f2 deal with me n him. Did he mention that last night?
Spencer: No, when you were gone. Just shit talkin'
Judd: Everybody said I had a final 2 with em?
Spencer: yeah.
Judd: Anyways.. We've talked about it again, but it's fake.  I think he knows it's fake.  He just wants to survive. The guys alliance thing?  He doesn't have anything left to depend on.  I think he's pretty well after me.  You can tell when someone's after you.
Spencer: Yeah.

Judd: Man, GM was talkin' so much shit about Manda when she was tied to him.
Spencer: GM just doesn't know when to shut up sometimes.
**truer words..

10:55am Fishies..   Trivia!!  Time for the Power of Veto Comp!  We'll have the PoV Spoiler in a new top post just as soon as the feeds come back and the HGs reveal all..


CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Mccrae may be hoping he can trust the guys, but he is gonna give it all he has got IMO

September 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger BigPink said...

I think McCrae knows deep down inside. I'm still rooting for him.

September 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn :) thank you for being you and all you do for us :)

I am so hoping for this veto to be Mccreas :) I know he is not alot of peoples favorite. But he is a tough spot and I want him to pull out of this and win and put a wrench in the exterminator alliance and make them take out each other.

I dont feel its fair that alot of people say he doesnt need to be there casue he hasnt done anything but sleep but he has won vetos and hoh ..............hmmmmm lets see spencer has sat on the block this whole season and been nasty and gross to women but thats ok ????

Gm I wont even go there the last thing for me was when she talked bad about Elisses son :( that was unforgiven to me ........

Andy..........well lets just say I disconnected my 1-800-ASK-ANDY shortly after Helen left.

Out of the 5 remaining people.....I would much rather see Judd and McCrea in the final 2 seats over the other 3 ...........neither of them are perfect either but they have said the least amount in the house about others ........and each to there own on there game play !!!

COME ON MCCREA U CAN DO THIS!! Show them your there to win no matter what :)

September 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo! :) I think so too.

Good morning, BigPink! :)

Good morning, Karen! :) Thank you!

September 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Jumbo
It is an insult to Shelley to compare Andy to her, IMO

Caro
Coffinesque indeed!

Go Mccrae!!!

September 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I would hate to see Mccrea win. He hasn't done anything at all the entire season. Lay in bed with Amanda, cry a lot, chew on his fingers, and NEVER clean up. Go Andy

September 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, LScott :) Right??

Good morning, GrannyB :)

September 7, 2013 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This season will go down as the most disliked cast in BB history. They have sunk to such despicable lows with the personal attacks, including family members, that it disgusts me to listen.

Love the game, the players... not so much!

September 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, MattU :) I know.. but I can't just desert..

September 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers! Muah!

@Karen, I completely agree with you! At this point i I'm rooting for McCrae as the underdog and Judd - i like old Judd better, but he was evicted and came back into the game and if he ended up winning, that's a feat worthy of the title IMO!

September 7, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!

No matter how TE tried to get McCrae into a "your safe" feeling.. he knows he has to win POV no matter what anyone says.

Judd, GM and McCrae are falling into the same sub position to Andy and Spencer as those did when Amanda was running the game.

Judd and McCrae are hoping the 2 will take them to F3.

Gm is hoping the 2 will take her to F3.

Andy is now a huge target as he has no problem sharing with them how great he played his social game(BIG mistake) But their is his weakness! remember zingbot! calling Andy a floater...he was pissed that he would be considered that. He feels intellectually superior to others. In his arrogance he is making himself a huge target.
He should have pretended at least to be humble, down play his role in the game so he would be a lesser threat to take to F2.

If Andy does go to F2...
The jury could either feel personally betrayed and hold it against him or respect his game.

September 7, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and all

I, too, would like McCrae to win this veto. Is it really considered good game to deliberately sabotage someone else competition. Some of the things I heard from the "triple threat" (and I use that term loosely) indicated that they were going to try to throw him off during the competition. I could never go in the BB house. I don't have the killer instinct and I would walk away from an arguement every time. I guess that doesn't say much for my gameplay

I truly hope that the girls do compare notes on the remaining hg. I think Amanda and Elissa together will hurt Andy's chances if they do.

I hope Amanda calls Andy out on his message to her. I know "can't talk about the DR" but I hope she gets her message across to McCrae if he is still there for the round table question and answer session before the completion of final three comps.

September 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey they might not be liked but that's what bb is all about. . Falling in love with the critters or despise them... yes a lot of them forget to think before they speak. And some have a huge wake up call. But bb knows what they're doing. . It's what I love about tbe game. Im rooting for Judd all the way... he's the most fun silly and well game played in there now.. and he has made it passed being evicted and coming back without leaving fast.. Go Judd. And Carolyn little snippets are why I come back to her ur after year.. love you girl

September 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Terraific! :) Muah!!

Good morning, Yasmin! :) I agree that Andy should be a huge target, but so mfar, no one is mentioning his name..

Good morning, SusanB! :) I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing about the round table!

Good morning, Kim! :) Thank you so much!! xoxoxo

September 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn

I would miss you if you did decide to desert :) I can't desert either, I will watch till the bitter end because of my love for the game.

I envision the finale being hard to watch. The personal attacks will continue during the final vote for the winner and I am guessing after the jury members get to spend time rehashing, a lot of truths are gonna come out.

Question.... Will the HG have a chance to watch archived live feeds after the season is over? If so they will all end up hating each other.

I would love to see Elissa's husband have a chance to address the HG at the live finale. Call them out on their venom.

September 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I think this years hgs are just a sign of the decline of civilized people.This group could be my co-workers.I'm older than the majority of them but not all.They come from a cross section of income levels so it has nothing to do with being uneducated.They can conduct themselves perfectly well in a business situation but when out of hearing range of upper management they become the most foul talking(even the females),back stabbing,gossipy group of jackals imaginable!The older generation would probably say they have no 'class'.I think they have become desensitized.A man would never talk crudely in front of females but now the women talk just as bad and sometimes worse!I am by no means defending the HGs behavior,I am just saying I am not nearly as shocked by it as most of the commentors here.It is just the sad state that our society is in.

September 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Much gratitude for all you do for us. I just have to say that it seems like every few minutes, Spencer says something that makes me cringe.

If I could make up new rules, the eviction order would be: Gm, Spencer, Andy, Judd, then Mccrae. In my new rules, with no one left, America would pick a winner! Dream on....

September 7, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, all

I know I haven't been around much. Work was ridiculous this past week. Plus, I have final five fatigue. This bunch of drift wood is not worth watching much of. I watched for only an hour last night. Andy and Spencer were talking about how much they cheated in school. It's just boring imho.

Unless McCrae wins this Veto I don't know. Hope he does.

I just don't care anymore.

September 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be on the laptop soon but I got all caught up via the phone. I've read every comment also. After reading all the garbage there so filled with hate for everything fr each houseguest and now for the game, I guess because there aren't enough HG's left to dump it all on, I need a break before prying the laptop out of Danny's greedy paws.

I have only one thing to say for now. I said it in Feeds Chat last night but it's deserving of a repeat here.

Hate is such an ugly word. I truly hate it.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hey MattU! :) I'm very glad to hear it! I think the feeds will be up for a month following the finale, but I'm not 100% certain..

Hi Marcia! :) mmm..

Hi Chele! :) Thank you very much!

Hi Michigan Man! :) I've been wondering where you were! Welcome home!

September 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger BigPink said...

I agree with that being what BB is all about, love em or hate em! McCrae even expressed something similar last night on AD, when they were wondering if they would have any hate mall on their email accounts. He said it would be awesome just to know that he evoked that kind of emotion from people. In so many words.

September 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Last week when TE were discussing their DR good byes to Amanda, they were going to reveal TE new alliance.
At first I thought oh Andy you sneaky boy... I bet you are telling everyone that so they will do it but you wont.
But nooooooo He does it too!(Arrogance!)and maybe a little DR spotlight!
WHY would you out yourself and have her go to jury with that info, ...augh just amazing how a players true weakness can just destroy their own game....!
I don't think the others are stupid at this point to say it but if their smart their thinking it!
Hopefully they are waiting to make their move....fingers and toes crossed! ANDY is target #1!!!!

September 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jecca said...

Lol @ drift wood!!! Perfect description!

September 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi GayTor! :)) What a cute avi!!! And... I agree. Hate is a very ugly.. and very overused word.

Hi BigPink! :) I love that McCrae said that. he really gets it.

Hi Grendon! :) Whereever you've gone!

Hi Yasmin! :) Pride before the fall. ;)


September 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jecca :)

September 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can't help but wonder what is going on in that Jury House? Did Aaryn go in and apologize to Candice or blame her for her reception by the live audience? I hope Amanda and Elissa have exchanged jewelry (never liked that) and are aligned against Andy. I am going to continue to put in my. Cents that Candace should get America's Player. I feel so bad for what she endured

September 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh...didn't mean to be rude. Hi Carolyn & everyone

September 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not so sure Elissa s husband would call them out on their crap but Rachel will. No problem and we all know she will not miss an opportunity for the limelight. I watched their wedding by David Tutera. What a circus.

September 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Lisa :) I bet we'll see the jury house very soon. :)

Susan :) I haven't seen it yet..

September 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below