;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 6, 2013

BB15: Friday Afternoon with the Final 5 before Nominations

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  I hope you've enjoyed a beautiful Friday thus far.  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, you may want to have a look at BB15: About Next Week and The Overnight Report.

Now let's rejoin our houseguests...


2:53pm
Cam 3 and 4
McCrae, Andy, GM
Living Room

Andy: The house feels so empty, my friends.  But it's a good empty.  It's an empty that involves Elissa being gone.  I'm sorry to keep talking about how much I hate her, but I've held it in for so long.
McCrae: I hate her stupid ass, too.  Don't bother me.
**And he's still snowed.
Andy: I'm really sorry I didn't get to fart on her head at some point. What would she have done?!  She would have been livid..



McCrae: It would've been a threat, or harassment, and we'd have to have been reprimanded or she would have walked.
Andy: I can just imagine that announcement, "Houseguests, can you come to the living room please.  There';s been an incident.. Andy farted on Elissa, and we will not tolerate that behavior moving forward... " Whaaaat?!  I feel like during that I would've just been like, pbbt..
GM: Me too.
Andy: At least Judd got a "F*ck you" in.. right before she left the house.  "What did he say?" "
GM: Exactly what everyone else wants to say.
Andy: "That is disgusting.  I have never been talked to like that in my life."
GM: "And he is a Southern." That's what she kept saying to Amanda.  Shut up.

Andy: Omg.. Remember the MVP days.. How much that f'ing sucked.. Having to watch that f'ing screen.
McCrae: That really did suck.
GM: That definitely did.

Andy: I can't believe it's the final 5 guys.  It's insane.  Making it this far is such a milestone.
McCrae: So f'ing crazy.
Andy: Has a gay guy ever gotten farther than Ragan?
**Kevin got 3rd.
McCrae: Bo maybe?
Andy: Wasn't Howie 4th or 5th?

2:58pm
Spencer enters...

Spencer: Well, well, well..

Fishies..

3:02pm
While the others talk about something Skippy doesn't want us to hear in the living room, Judd looks to be enjoying a peaceful nap in the Rainbow Room.
3:17pm
The quad is still on Judd.

BB: Ginamarie, please come to the Diary Room.
Judd: I need my 2nd pill.

Andy enters.

Andy: Judd, it's 3.
Judd: Where've you guys been?
Andy: Just hanging out with McCrae and GM.. It was so funny.. GM pulled him aside and said, "I know about the rings.. They're fake."
Spencer: Basically, we need to get him to believe that there's a boy's alliance and we're trying to get GM out, so he wont fight as hard.
Judd: Is the nominations thing up now?
Spencer: Yeah.  It'd be funny if we all wore comp outfits..

Spencer: This is the nomination ceremony..

3:23pm
Judd gets the command for 3 squats..

3:25pm
Cam 3 and 4
Gm and Spencer pretend to have a Pre Nomination meeting.

GM: He has no idea about anything.. He said, it's kind of a blessing that he and I are attached, and he tried to make a final 2 deal with me.  I told him I don't make deals..  I play this game not lying and not being a rat.. He said, you know it's all about the veto on Saturday.  You really have to push to him that he's safe, and the veto's not that important..  We all play our parts.  We just gotta continue.
Spencer: You don't have to act happy or sad..

3:29pm
Andy: Do you care of I shower while you're in there?
McCrae: Gimme some time.

Spencer: I'm gonna put her up, and I'm gonna put you up with her.  I don't want people to know how close we are.

McCrae: What if she comes down?
Spencer: Put Judd up.  It's Andy voting.  Me the tie breaker. I know the fear, trust me bro.  It's nerve-wracking, but.. believe me, you're good.  There is no scenario where you're going home.  You're in the final 4, bro.

Talk turns to Elissa..

Spencer: Dude, you knew better than to make a deal with Elissa.  I think she was just trying to keep Amanda off her ass..
McCrae: (agrees)

3:33pm
GM: Andy, you may go.
Andy: I'm takin' my damn shower!

Andy enters.

Andy: What'd you say, what'd he say..
Spencer: I said, dude, from what I understand, that was all Elissa's idea.  She was just trying to keep Amanda off her ass.  You knew that bitch was never gonna f'in vote to keep Amanda.
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer: He was like, I know, I know.  I covered all the bases.  He's gonna come up after the bracelet comes off, and we've just gotta reiterate to him that he's safe.
Andy: Yeah.
Spencer:  There's no scenario where you wont stay..  I was like.. (I've listened 3x, and I still can't make it out)
Andy: And then if he wins the veto, that's perfect.


3:36pm
Rainbow Room
McCrae and GM
QUAD
McCrae: I'm tellin' you, if I come down off the block, I would vote to keep you.
GM: Thanks.  I don't think Andy would go up, cuz he gave him the money thing.
BB: GM, please come to the Diary Room.
McCrae: As long as one of us comes off the block..
GM: If you got me, I got you.  (to BB) Just gimme 5 minutes, please.


3:52pm
Judd emerges from the shower.


Sadly, the drill sergeant doesn't make him do jumping jacks in his boxer briefs.

3:53
Cam 1 and 2
Judd and McCrae
Gm's in the DR, hence McCrae's position


McCrae: Your sucks, but mine, I can't even talk game with anyone.
Judd: Did you talk to Spencer?
McCrae: Yeah, I think it's gonna be me and GM.
Judd: You'll be safe no matter what.
McCrae: yeah, I don't know.
Judd: Look who's votin'.
**Judd's doing his part to create a false sense of security in McCrae, per the plan.

McCrae: What do you think they're building out there?  It sounds like Noah's Ark.  Dude, I have to win Veto.
Judd: You have to?
McCrae: I'm afraid if I don't. If she wins..
Judd: That's what can't happen.


3:56pm - Skippy flips the Quad up to HoH with Andy and Spencer.  Family Chatter..

BB: Andy, please go to the Diary Room.
Spencer:  That side of the family? They're more interested in hunting.. and baseball.. and we're.. not.  Alright, go get the DR session knocked out.
Andy: Aaagh.. I'm gonna be exasperated during it, I'm sure.
Spencer: Well, hey, you look super cute.


4:03pm
Rainbow Room
Judd, GM, McCrae


Judd: Think I should wear this, but with a bow tie? Dress pants?
GM: Wear jeans.
Judd: It's a nomination ceremony.. I'm just messin' with ya.  I gotta go brush my teeth, put some hair gel in.

Judd leaves. Talk turns to Elissa. GM continues the meme.

McCrae: She had so much preparation time.. Enough to make a fake ring.
GM: She said she had one made for a trip to the Bahamas.
McCrae: That's the one she gave Amanda.
GM: If I were Amanda, I'd be like, I'm gonna keep it, ya stupid bitch.

Gm and McCrae make their way to the bathroom, so she can curl her hair a little.

GM: I'm about to cry right now, because my f'in foot feels even worse.

4:08pm
Cam 1
Up in HoH, Spencer's playing Drum Hero.. kinda.

Cam 3
Judd, McCrae and GM are in the Bathroom.  Andy gets out of the DR.

Andy: Where is everyone?!
GM: In the bathroom, takin' doodies.

Andy enters.

Andy: it sounds like they're still furiously building.
McCrae: I bet it's some timed thing that each of us have to do one at a time.
Judd: I think so.
Andy: Yeah.. W haven't done one of those since like week 3?  The Joneses..

Spencer enters.

Spencer: Judd, you look sharp.
Judd: Thanks.
Spencer: I think you need to do some squats.
GM: Drill Sergeant!!
DS: Judd, 100 jumping jacks!!
GM: hahahahaha!!
DS: Pick up the pace!  I'd like you to finish before the season ends!!

Spencer: This is one of my favorite things.  This is almost better than tanning.
Judd: 100 is a lot.  Amanda's was 5 times... I've lost count now.
GM: Good job, buddy.

4:15pm
BB: Spencer, please come to the Diary Room.

Andy: I wonder if this is gonna be it..
**me too.

4:17pm -- Trivia!  Time for the Nomination Ceremony!








Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I just hit post and saw NTP so I reposted. Sorry.

I'm surprised Andy hasn't dislocated his arm from patting himself on the back. He says McCrae hid behind Amanda and let her make all the moves. No argument there but...isn't that exactly what Andy did?

Now he is taking credit for breaking up the Moving Company through his 'partnership' with Spencer. Sorry, I was watching the feeds through all of it. Spencer was still very much tied to Howard. McCrae broke up the MC when he chose Amanda and the Knock Outs.

Oh, and he wants to convince Spencer that even though he is a liar he is not lying to him. He wants America to vouch for him that Spencer is his ONLY final 2 and he has NEVER told GM that he would take her to final 2. Dang, I ended up in another country without knowing I made the trip cuz I'm certainly not in America anymore. I know for a fact that Andy does have a final 2 with GM. Duh Spencer. Pull some of the facial hair out of your eyes so you can see the forest through the trees. There is a reason why Andy is so emphatically rationalizing every reason why it makes more sense to take GM than to take Judd or McCrae. Spencer, you are a fool.

Also, Spencer and Andy think Amanda threw the bowlerina POV to McCrae. For one thing, her ball was literally a second behind his. I don't think she could have planned it. She was spinning almost non-stop because she got picked to go up every single time. I would like to have seen Spencer and Andy try that without it finally getting to them. They have said more than once now that Amanda was being a drama queen during the POV ceremony. Considering everything that happened over the last couple of weeks and the position they found themselves in, I thought her speech was one of the most authentic and heartfelt moments she had this whole season.

McCrae and Judd better strike up a deal. They better fight like hell for that POV. If Judd wins, he better put past grudges aside and use it to take McCrae off the block. If they do not work together they stand no chance. Not a lot has been enjoyable this season. Please give me that happy moment of seeing Andy evicted. I just want to see the look on his face.

September 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

McCrae is clueless. Poor guy! Still can't figure things out and his decisions have made for a horrible ending to a disappointing season

GM - 32 going on 17

Judd- has been crude and unlikable since returning to the house

Spencer- Very unusual and misogynistic man

Andy - What a disappointment! Horrible comments that continue from him have made him what he claims to hate most. He should be ashamed and is one of the worst BB players ever.

No clue why these houseguests must continue to bash those who have left. How petty. Concentrate on the game at hand. Don't show your true colors by spewing the hatred inside of you.

Sad season. So sad and disturbing.

September 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger shawndacats said...

I'm sure that CBS is happy about all the negative energy surrounding Big Brother this year. Their ratings must be high. I'm not exactly sure what the demographics are for Big Brother, however I'm afraid that younger people viewing the show will think it's ok to degrade, bully and trash talk ones peers. I would think that bullying being such a hot topic and one that is on everyone's radar would make Big Brother do more than just have Julie Chen go on her show or David Letterman and say how much she dislikes all the comments. I don't know what could be done, I just believe that more could be done so that maybe this can be a learning curve for America. It's disheartening and sad that the live feeds are bombarded by such negativity. I know that there will be certain things said and done for game play, I guess I just have a hard time understanding the constant negativity. It will be very interesting to see how these people do react after they see what the world thinks. I wonder how many press conferences and magazine interviews will be done. Or maybe a few of them will just go back to their home towns and hide out. I really hope more will see the horrible way they have treated their peers and just decide that this is not the way people should treat others.

September 6, 2013 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Anyone else feeling like they're in mourning for BB15? I was never a big Elissa fan but at the end she was the only one who behaved with dignity. I was one of the few, too, who was sad to see Amanda go. Just a lot of guys and foul-mouthed illiterate girl. I actually think Andy has played a good game--but with no loyalty except to himself. Can't respect that. I used to like Judd until he came back and started competing with Spencer to see who could say the meanest, vile things. So the only two I won't mind winning are McCrae and Andy. I think McCrae is a good guy...and 50K would be a nice tip for the delivery guy.

Still I feel like the season has already ended. I'll still watch. I just don't care much anymore (unless McCrae wows us with a comback).

In the meantime, I'm enjoying BB Australia where the guests are polite, the comps are crazy fun...all they lack is live feeds, which is why I love BB US best.

September 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Skeptik -- THe last comment you wrote was in the post previous to this one, and it's published there..

September 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I completely agree with everything you said... could not have said it better! If that weasel Andy, pervert Spencer or Racist GM make it to the finals, I really have no idea who should win this.

September 6, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Welcome home sister,
Teach me/us on how you celebrate. Was it festive? Lots of ceremony? Good foods? Family? (I assume so) Do you rest?
Gahh, my sister used to neighbor with a Jewish family that invited her to their sacred events, she always had a wonderful experience. I'm envious, big time.

Andy reminds me of my little sister, she would never nap and she would never stop talking.
We used to pay her or bribe her to be quiet.
There's nothing more satisfying when you're with others and they know what "comfortable silence" is.

My daughter arrived into this world wailing, she continued wailing until she was two, then she never stoped talking after that. She used to wake talking where she left off the night before.
We had several mother-daughter conversations about comfortable silence throughout her life.
At twenty-eight she amuses me now when she says, "Mom is this comfortable silence or are you feeling okay?" Bless her heart♥

September 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Linda Joy Singleton

I agree with every word you wrote except for wanting Andy in final 2. He has been as mean, offensive and vile as Judd, Spencer and GM laately. He hasn't made any racist comments but did make the insensitive comment about September 11. That doesn't mean I'm rooting for anyone else to get to F2 either. Basically I'm just rooting for McCrae and whoever gives him the best chance of getting there. If/when he is evicted I will pull my black dress out of the closet and the official mourning will begin.

September 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im agree with everything that has been said here... the feeds this year were so HATEFUL that when I tried to talk sence in some they would attack me personally. I am glad that Julie did not scold Amanda, she was the only one actually playing the game, be it a little rough, she played harder than anyone else in that horrible cast of lazy hate filled losers. And she apologized, something I have not heard from anyone else.

September 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

CBS needs to make a generous donation to anti bullying/character building charity like Rachel's Challenge to make up for this debaucle.

September 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Everyone thought MCCrea was such a good player, I don't see it. Good thing he had Amanda.

I didn't like Judd before he left the first time because his language towards women was bad than. He had called Elissa or someone a C--t. I lost all respect for him than.

Andy disgust me. He is so cocky now and thinks he's won the game. Would love to see him go.

September 6, 2013 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry Carolyn...I just can't read your reports. I don't know how you can stand to listen to this all day! You are a better Caro than I BBDish! (Literally...I'm a Caro too)

I am a big fan of the game of Big Brother so I understand that lying, betrayal and even a bit of intimidation is part of the BB experience. I have tried to be tolerant and support BB this season but for me last night was the last straw! When Elissa left something died in me for the love of this game. It is not that I am a huge Elissa fan. I like her and know she isn't perfect. I had thought Andy was the best player but he has turned into a monster and has lost my respect and support. I really don't care who wins but I hope it is not Spencer! His behavior all through the game has been appalling. but last night he was also a monster. All of them were. I don't understand why Andy, who I actually liked has such deep seeded hatred for Elissa. Do these guys have issues and deep seeded hatred for women in general? Or for women who are smart, strong, beautiful, accomplished and capable? Either way it is a little frightening to see the venomous actions of Spencer's rant against Elissa last night and he and Andy wanting to HIT her. OMG who could stick up for anyone saying that even as a joke? I don't think any of them were joking though and that is what scares me. AS a game strategy it is horrible. I would rather be evicted than stoop to that level in order to win money. It was sickening and I am done with the live feeds and like others here I feel like the season is over for me.

It is going to take a lot to win me back so if CBS doesn't set some standards of decency and rules on racial comments, slurs against disabled and women, excess bullying and threats to other house guests and especially their families, then I won't be watching again. I am personally hoping CBS will consider the show a big headache and not renew it. It makes me a little sad because it has been a part of my summer for years but that is how I feel. The BB House reached such a low level of garbage TV I am ashamed to admit I ever liked the show. It really crossed the line for me. I am sorry if this sounds angry or I have offended anyone because I am trying to be nice about it but I am so disappointed in this show I cannot keep my feelings to myself any more.

September 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For a split second I looked at that Judd photo and thought where did he get bbdish underwear lol

September 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pally :)

My pleasure! How we celebrate.. For me and many, Rosh Ha Shana is prayerful, introspective and celebratory all at once. My Rabbi described it this year as a 3 day retreat toward the renewal and recommittment of our relationship with God. That worked for me. :) (frankly, I should still be there.. thru tomorrow night, but friday nights and saturday's being what they are in BB, such is not possible)

It's a lot of synagogue time.. A lot of prayer.. and festive meals.. and being that we live on an island, a trip to the beach yesterday just before sunset for Tashlich, which is where you cast your sins away like so many bread crumbs.. then back to the synagogue.

The shofar (a rams horn) also plays a significant role.. Here's what it sounds like: Shofar -- Hearing it is so special to us that many people will come JUST for the shofar blowing portion of any service.

September 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's a pic of my rabbi last night.. surrounded by kids during the Tashlich service:

Click me

September 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

So here’s a story while we wait. hehe
My father and his wife (our other mother, we call her, because she’s a Saint and we are so lucky that he chose an awesome woman after our mother passed at 58yrs old) came to town and I took them to lunch. They had just returned from visiting “every state they haven’t seen in their life time”, plus they revisited their home towns in Pennsylvania and North Dakota.
My father explained to me that he went to the cemetery to find his great grandfather’s head-stone. Then he went to their local library to find out more information about his great grandfather’s life.
He said he found a document that said his great grandfather was a business investor and many young scientists solicited him for grants as they were creating their inventions.

One document noted that a young Benjamin Franklin came to him one morning and told him he had an idea to send electric currents from one establishment to another, he just needed a little more funding and a bit more time in the lab to show his work.
My great, great, grandfather told him to go fly a kite!

Okay I admit it, It took me about 20 seconds to realize my dad (78yrs old) is a big b*llsh*tter!

September 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kahty Goldstein - hehehehe! I tried hard for that one! So glad you noticed it. :) -- I've gotta do something to amuse myself!

September 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally - Hahahaha!! Great Story!!!

September 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Omgahhh Love the photos and wow wow, the shofar has an awesome vibration!Thank you, thank you!

September 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Grendon!! :) Do you think they will? I think McCrae is skunked unless he wins PoV.

Hi Marina Man :) I know..

Hi Shawna! :) Here's a little something uplifting for you.. Twitter, which definitely skews younger, went Retweet crazy when I posted something asking if Julie should confront the HGs about their racism, bigotry and homophobia during the finale. The audience knows it's wrong, and they reject it in overwhelming numbers.

Hi Linda! :)) "50k would be a nice tip for the delivery guy" Indeed!


Hi Sheri! :) It was definitely ugly this year.

Pally - Thank you! :)

Hi Lisa! :) mmmm!

Hi FLGirl! :)) I feel like I should make a poll "Which of the final 5 would you be least offended to see win 500k?"

Hi UnknownCaro! :)) It has been a rough one.. I'm calling on my inner Diana Nyad. ;)


September 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally :) Doesn't it?? :))) It's very special.

September 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Unknown

I believe a lot of these guys have issues with women-Judd included. He was everyone's fave, including mine, before he was evicted. But even then he let the occasional comment slip out. The most memorable was the name he called Candice. There was also the shenanigans between Judd, Jessie and Aaryn. Once he didn't need Jessie anymore he was rude and hurtful.

He came back into the game with a deep hatred and need for revenge, but it was aimed at the women. He hated Helen but she left right before he came back. He hated Aaryn but still played with her emotions. He hated Elissa but tried to keep it hidden until he was sure she would keep him safe. He absolutely despised Amanda. The only guy he has a grudge against is McCrae and I believe that is because of his attachment to Amanda. I would believe that his hatred lies in the fact that they all had something to do with his first eviction. That is not actually true. Elissa really didn't know much about what was going to happen and had virtually no control over it. McCrae would not have gone through with it if he had won HOH. The funny thing is, he has aligned with Andy, who was an integral part of Judd's demise and Spencer, who he never trusted before now and GM, who is more of a man than the guys that are left.

This leads me to believe that Judd does not respect women and can't stand the idea of being outplayed by one. I guess that shouldn't really surprise me. I have never seen so many misogynistic pigs in one cast in 15 seasons.

September 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Thanks for sharing about the celebration sounds really beautiful

September 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry Carolyn, just saw your comment. I think McCrae is skunked too without that POV. But if these people would quit pumping up their own egos and listen to what is really being said, I think they would get rid of Andy asap. Even today when he was talking to Spencer, it was painfully obvious that his agenda only works for him and in no way helps anyone else get to the final 2.

September 6, 2013 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi ReneeP :) My pleasure. :) It is really beautiful. I feel positively renewed.

Grendon :) No worries.. Re Andy - I don't think they're clever enough..

September 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Marina Man

I think calling GM 17 is giving her too much credit. Maybe 13

September 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

We could try brainstorming how CBS could change things next season to avoid some of the mud from this season. Certainly, racist comments could be called out by BB in the moment, and HGs could get docked from their potential total win amount for each death threat or certain taboo terms that were listed in the rules. They could give them some Shakespeare to inspire them to come up with more interesting name-calling. But, I really think the casting is key. Just reading how Spencer grew out a beard and played up a hick persona to get cast tells me they went for characters and not people. I'm also very much enjoying BBAU on YouTube. SO different.

September 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I agree Grendon about Judd. I thought he would be the gentleman of the house but boy was I wrong. These men are awful.
I wish that each and everyone one of them including Jeremy could stand side by side with a female in the military knowing that she may have to save his life one day and see if they would still disrespect women the way they do.
Or have a daugher and have a man bash her and talk to her the way they refer to women.

September 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Besides paper boys in the 30's and 40's, who else uses "buddy" as much as GM?

September 6, 2013 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

While I don't want this to be misconstrued in any way that I condone bullying, I don't see why people are going on and on about all the "bullying" that went on this season. I have watched every single season and I don't think this one was particularity worse in that aspect than many others. Not to say that it's ever right. Does anyone remember Russell? Now that was what I'd call bullying! There are always some very dominant personalities in every season.

September 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And good morning everyone. Carolyn I hope you had a good day at the synagogue and regained the peace and tranquility you had yesterday before the vile commenter. Hopefully you aren't subjected to that again and you just aren't telling us.

That's enough of being nice. I have a few things to say:

Nothing this group of HG's can do is going to make us happy, us includes me, short of calling in a priest and seeing them all head to the Confessional.

I feel many think they might be entitled to wear the collar and hear those confessions and dole out the acts of contrition. Personally I try to remember what was written in Hebrews 10:30...

New American Standard Bible

For we know Him who said, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY." And again, "THE LORD WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE."

We would all be better people if we would remember those words more often.

This concludes GaYToR's Daily Sermon. Go forth and remember. We will all be judged one day. Are our lives more perfect?

Tomorrow's sermon will be "Casting the First Stone." Bring your stones so you too may cast them.

:o)
GaYToR

September 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

How are u watching BB Australia? If its online, would u post a link? I too am in mourning and BB Aust might be just the thing to get me through :)

September 6, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

I find it amusing that GM has selective disabilities. I watched her in the
Ballerina comp, out there pirouetting like a pro, then limping like a casualty of the comp just hours later. Either she has a high tolerance for pain or she’s playing these boys like a fiddle

September 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!

:0)

September 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BigPink

I agree about the bullying. I think the term bullying is overused and incorrectly used. I think through out fighting, intimidation as strategy and just bad behavior in general that there are people who show bully type personalities in the heat of the moment. It is not the same thing as someone who sets out to deliberately and continuously make someone's life a living hell. The people being 'bullied' in the house for the sake of game play do not compare to someone who dreads waking up each day and feels like there is no escape and nowhere to hide. There have been a few instances where it came close to crossing the line into what I would consider bullying, but they were very few. When the people in the house complain of being bullied, I would like to send them into a high school to see the empty desk where a student no longer sits because they quit school or, worse yet, gave up on life.

September 6, 2013 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

To find Australia BB all you have to do is go to you-tube and do a search for Big Brother Australia 2013 Episode 1 and search for the best ones (I think the very first is an introduction of cast video).

And I love Big Brother US. The feeds make it a unique experience of real people speaking their minds (the quality of their minds is a random rainbow of humanity and fascinating even when repulsive). So I want the show to keep going with live feeds. For all I know, Australia house guests could be saying horrible things that just aren't aired. Honesty isn't pretty but I prefer it,

What gives me hope is that next year should be All Stars. I am hoping for All Stars Season 16 BB - I'd love to see some of the more interesting characters back playing a tougher game like Eric, Shelley, Ian, Jody, etc (can't think of them all now). It could be an amazing season with people we rooted for come back for another chance (I love Rachel, but no couples, please.).

ALL STARS 2014 PLEASE!!

September 6, 2013 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below