;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 6, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovelies! Happy Friday!☺ Welcome to Spencer's 1st HoH!

♫There's got to be a morning after..

Fare thee well,  ladies.. We'll see you in the jury house footage, which is sure to be more plentiful now..

Even though you're gone, this game is far from over.. Actually, not that far.. 12 more days to be exact.

As we rejoin our final 5 at midnight, they are all gathered in the living room, waiting to see what their punishments/rewards will be for not winning HoH.  I'll cut to the chase:

  • GM and McCrae will be tied together for 24 hours.
  • Judd has an exercise Drill Sergeant for 24 hours. 
  • Andy has a chance at $5,000


12:02am
Living Room
QUAD
Chatter and Origami

GM: When is Sept 11?
Andy: Wednesday..  What if we just have the most offensive party for September 11th?  Just like get totally fall down drunk..
**Ladies and Gentlemen, your final 5

GM: Well, I'm glad to be the final female with you fine gentlemen.




Andy: Who do you think will be the most bitter juror?
GM: Jessie
Judd: Helen I don't have no idea, cuz I wasn't here.
Andy: You were in the jury house with Jessie, right?  And for 2 weeks with my angel..  We should make friendship bracelets, and you should be a total bitch and not make one for one of us.. Like, Sorry, McCrae, there wasn't enough left.

Judd: It is not a pterodactyl.  It's a swan.
GM: I wish I could do them, but the directions are so odd.. they're like in Chinese.
Judd: What's a kikada?
Andy: A cicada?  A cicada is an animal that burrows under ground for like 17 years..
GM: And they came to Long Island this summer..
Andy: When I was a kid they came, and there's this pic of me with them all over my shorts.. I thought it was so cool.

Judd: Ok.. McCrae needs his letter.
Andy: Who do you think it'll be from?
McCrae: My mom.
Judd: I can't wait to hear it.
McCrae: I'm gonna break down crying again.. I'm such a pussy.
Andy: Someone left that you really cared about.  If it had been a regular night, I feel like I would've cried a lot.. I for the 1st time was lik,e super cunty when I voted.. I was like, I ecstatically vote to evict Elissa.
GM: ♫Ding Dong the witch is dead.
Judd: She made it farther than Rachel and Brendon..
Andy: She got 6th place.
Judd: I'm glad she's gone.  This is a group of real people.
GM: Did Amanda watch the show?

Andy: I thought I was a fan til I met the 2 of you..
McCrae: Any time you find a BB fan, it's like, ok, this is a good person, this is a cool person.
Andy: My high school Spanish Teach, Mr Scharm is a big fan.. Best teacher I ever had.

Fishies-- 12:12am

12:13

Judd: I'm sleepy.
Andy: Me too.
GM: How was the bed last night, McCrae?
McCrae: Awesome.
Andy: Just imagine watching the show.. put yourself in the position of our friends and family.. I'm nervous even when I don't know the people.

Judd: That was a fun comp.
Andy: I was irritated that I wasn't better at it though.

They rehash all 3 comps from tonight..  McCrae jokes that his HoH basket has arrived..

Andy: I hope none of us are Have Nots..
McCrae: I hope he doesn't give it to me, so I can't have anything from my HoH basket.

Andy: This floater's in the final 5, zingbot.  Go f*ck yourself.
GM: Would it be un-unique if I paint my duck blue?

12:19am
Spencer comes in..

Andy: What's goin' on?  Have they ever done this before?
McCrae: I don't know.
Judd: Has it ever been like this?  Where if you don't win HoH, you're screwed?

Spencer goes to the bathroom.

12:21am
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.
GM: Maybe they'll put me in a rat costume.
Judd: I'm sure I'll get confinement for 9 days.
Andy: For 9 days.. You get evicted and have to sit in there and just wait.

Judd: They're ready for you Spencer. Should we be nervous?
GM: It's gonna be a f'in Have Not..

12:25a
Andy: Do you feel like we'll still do the morph, or was this the equivalent of that?
Judd: Nobody shaved their head last year..  Frank got the carrot costume though.

12:26am -- Fishies.
12:35am -- Still fishies..

12:36am
Judd: Since when do we get punished just for not winning HoH??
Spencer: GM, can I talk to you, before ya'll get linked up?

Spencer pulls GM into the Cockpit


Spencer: I'm sorry, girl. I didn't want Judd to try to make any deals with McCrae.
GM: It's ok.. I'm gonna be excluded from everything..
Spencer: I'm gonna put you up, but it doesn't make a f*ck.. If McCrae wins it, Judd'll go home.  You've put me up twice, I thought I could use that.
GM: He's gonna be there talking with you.. That's so weird.
Spencer: You know you're safe.  If he comes off, and Judd goes up, Andy and McCrae will keep you.

Spencer: You know I gotta nominate him and one of ya'll.  It does not matter at all.
GM: I just don't wanna go out over him.
Spencer: You wont.  Andy and McCrae would rather have Judd out than you.
GM: F*ck, I really wanted some f'in money.
Spencer: I knew it wasn't guaranteed money.. He might win like a dollar. I don't want you mad at me.
GM: I'm not.. I just feel like I'm the only girl, and he's the dirtiest person.
Spencer: I just feel like Judd would try to make some kind of deal with McCrae.. Judd's a little shady.  Just know, it's either gonna be you or Judd that goes up, and nobody's goin' home.  McCre's going home.


12:41a
McCrae reads his letter..

McCrae: Fuck this.. I'm already gonna start cryin..

McCrae is too choked up.  He does not read the letter aloud.   In his basket, he got socks, gushers, a hat, pops, hackey sacks, beer. a long sleeve tie dye that his ex girlfriend made him..

12:47am
A whistle blows..

VOICE: C'mon girl! Give me 50 jumping jacks.

Every time Judd hears the voice, he must get up and follow the command.   This is a part of the punishments Spencer had to dole out.  Jumping Jacks for Judd, Tied together for GM and McCrae,

Cam 1
Spencer and Andy

Spencer: I didn't want Judd gettin' tied to McCrae..

Judd enters.

Judd: I'm pissed. Since when do we get punished for not winning HoH.
Spencer: You wont even have to exercise now.. He'll have you doing pushups, jumping jacks..

GM: Congratulations.
Andy: Thanks, girl.
GM: I'm gonna take a shower..

12:53
Judd: you think it'll go throughout the whole house whenever I have to exercise?
McCrae: Probably.. It did for Amanda's tanning..
GM: Could be worse!  You could be a have not!
Spencer: I know GM doesn't digest slop very well..

**Stretch!

1am
Judd: I'm SOoo glad Amanda's gone.
Spencer: And can you believe that bitch is gone?  I mean, the whole house is different.
Judd: I bet we'll get more alcohol now too..
Andy: Because of Elissa?
Spencer: We finally get to know McCrae without McCranda..
Judd: He's worried.
Andy: I feel like I've already slipped up a couple times.. Amanda's gonna be pissed at me.
Judd: if you do slip, what's gonna happen..  She was real pissed.
Spencer: F8ck her.

Spencer: i don't even get to do pickin players for the veto comp.. just alright mother f*ckers, get your shoes on.
Judd: Picking is always stressful.
Spencer: Next week..
Andy: PoV is all that matters.
Judd: Hopefully it's just us 3.. and GM. September 5th 2013 is my best day ever. Even if I got this stupid punishment.
Spencer: Technically, it's the 6th now.  I wish I'd gotten 2 money things. I feel like I broke GM's heart.
Andy: It could be one of those things where I win like $2 though.. It has the potential of 5,000.
Spencer: If you wanna downplay it, just say you won $2. GM's a sweet girl, but you've got a job.. I don't know what her financial situation is.. I'm gonna tell her in the veto to just go for prizes.
Judd: She never said anything about money.  Just that she wants a trip for her parents.
Spencer: I want the rest of us to take punishments though.
Andy: Since you just did this, I don't think it'll be that one..

1:08am

Mc/GM: Who wants to see our friendship bracelets?

McCrae and GM are tied together for 24 hours..

Andy: We were saying I could easily win $2 like Lane did one season..
McCrae: I bet it'll be one of those booths you go in that shoot money all around.  (gets letter) I'm gonna cry again..
Andy: We all know how much you miss Elissa..
Judd: Unless her and Chima are out having cocktails right now.
Spencer: We could day drink tomorrow, if I get some beer.

1:13
GM: Guess who's coming to our Dance Party tomorrow, Andy?
Judd: hahaahaha
Andy: I was enraged when Good Vibrations came on and I was mid-poop.
GM: Do you have any special routine I need to be aware of?

They discuss logistics of showering whilst tied together.

McCrae: i poop a lot.
Andy: You do!
McCrae: I wont bring my book in, so I'll make it quick..
GM: What do we have nominations tomorrow? Just me doing my makeup..
McCrae: I'll just read..
GM: So we're goin' down in history, huh McCrae?


Spencer: I wonder if they'll cut you free at midnight tomorrow?
GM: That's what they said.

They wonder when Spencer will get his HoH Room, and what sort of music he'll get.

1:20am

Gm: This smells..
McCrae; it does..
Gm: Like turpentine..
BB: That's what.. she said.

ALL: Hahaha

Gm and McCrae go to the Rainbow Room for a moment, giving Andy an opportunity to whisper his gratitude to Spencer.

1:23am
Talk turns to Julie Chen and her husband, Les Moonves.

Andy: Now that everyone involved in the BBQ vote is gne, we can tell you, Jessie got the sympathy vote. We thought yours was very funny.
GM: I'm Rosie from New Jersey.. Did she wanna be me or what?
**or what.
Andy: Oh my god.. I f'in hate her.
McCrae: Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Spencer: Dude, I hope it's Elizabeth Shue comes to host it.
McCrae: You're gonna get Elizabeth Shue in Pandora's Box.
Spencer: I'd like to see Elizabeth Shue's box.
Andy: You're about to see Marylin!
Spencer: I know.  My heart's in the right place.  My dick just isn't.
**An image I really don't need.

1:27am
A lull falls over the room..

Andy: GM, when did you start watching BB?
GM: 9..
Andy: Have you watched every season since?
GM: I watched about every other season. (paraphrasing)
Andy: I remember taping it on VHS tapes..

Spencer: People who I've gotten to watch it and keep watching it, get hooked.. It takes about 3 weeks.

They guess what they would've been in the high school cliques season.

Andy: Jessie would've been an Off beat and been pissed! What would Judd be? He's hard to classify..
Spencer: I bet in his high school he would've been popular, but
Andy: Howard would've been an athlete. Where would my sweet angel Candice have been?
GM: Dead.  Where's your crown, bitch? Oh, I forgot, you never won an HoH..

Andy: Do you think AManda will be surprised to see Elissa right behind her?

GM: My thing wasn't too harsh was it?  Get to steppin?  I just didn't know what to say..\
McCrae:
Spencer: Oh, McCrae, thank you for getting Elissa out of here.
GM: Oh my God... I will not miss her laugh.
Andy: I feel like she'd walk into a room and my heart would sink. Did you hear me be a total c*nt to Elissa?  I walked over to GM and I was like, don't worry girl, you're not going anywhere. Hahaha
Spencer: I got so tired of hearing her quote her f'ing sister. WTF is up with that? Bitch be crazy.

They expand the Elissa bashing to include Rachel..
1:35am Stretch!

1:42am
Andy: I was like, it doesn't make sense to vote out Elissa.  She's a vote on our side every eweek..
GM: I just knew she was gonna get it every week, and I wanted it to be a fair shot for everybody.
Spencer: Can you imagine walkin' in there and seeing that.
GM: ..and I'm not gonna kiss anyone's ass, that's why when Aaryn won HoH, I was like, shut up Elissa... and everyone was up her ass.. When we had to stop the game?  I don't care if we had to stop the game for 5 hours, as long as it's fair..
Andy: That's the thing though.. Everyone knew you were the coolest out of your group.  That's why you're still here.  Nick sat me down and said he was going after Helen and Elissa, and I was like, well who's next, cuz I was always with them.
GM: The reason I said he was never coming after you was because he never talked game in front of me.. cuz he never wanted to talk in front of Jessie.. And the whole thing with the hat thing happened with Candice.. and then the flipping of the bed.. and I was always still cool with Helen though.

McCrae: Thing is, if Nick had stayed, the Moving Company would have kept going and it would be me, Nick, Jeremy, Howard and Spencer sitting here right now.
Spencer: I think if Nick had lightened up a little bit..
Andy: he was so cut off from everybody.
GM: When he started to campaign, I was like, listen, everybody's asking me what's the deal with you.  I go, Nick, you gotta start talkin to these people!
Andy: His one saving grace was you.  But still, ehe was just so shady.
GM: I know..

GM: He's a f'in rocket brain surgeon.. If you just tell people what to think, then they wont think with their own minds what you are.
Spencer: It's not like if he said he was a pro roller blader that woulda put a target on him.
GM: I tried my hardest to keep him here.. I knew people better than he did..

1:52am
GM: We all think you're a f'in cool cat.. and now that you're not stuck to Amanda, we can actually have a conversation with you. You being so connected with her, we could never get you aside and have some guy time.. Like you needed to separate a little..
McCrae: Part of it was game on my part.. like if I hang back, I'm the nice guy.
GM: She came upstairs and said, I was never coming after you.  I'm like, you were never HoH.. I tried to explain, you guys were a team, I'm playing by myself.. She just wouldn't hear it.
McCrae: You were right..
GM: He's playing by himself, he's playing by himself.. Every man for himself..
McCrae: You did the right thing, especially going into this week.
GM: I think you're more beneficial without her here.. I think you deserve it more.
Spencer: I think Amanda played a fantastic game.
McCrae: i do too.  Way better than me.  If I was watching from home, she would be my favorite.  She was like Evel Dick without a filter.. or without an idea about game..
Andy: I think you and Amanda had a very similar dynamic to Helen and I..
McCrae: I was reason, she was emotion.
GM: But you also had to control her, cuz she was crazy.
McCrae; THis last, when she went off on Elissa.. The thing is like, when she came out of DR, she was not smiling.. I was like, I am not gonna jump into this fight.

1:57am
GM: She was such a f'in bitch..
McCrae: I would defend her if I knew she was the one.. The bubby stuff, I was like, I don't care, because if anything  weird happens, she'll be a bigger target than me.
GM: (says lots of words)
McCrae: I thought she was a really good game player.
GM: (see above)

2am
Still waiting on the HoH Reveal.. McCrae needs something to drink. Tied to him, GM goes with.  Judd's still in the DR.

McCrae: 2 nights ago, in the middle of the night, Amanda was like, didn't Janelle have a fake engagement ring?  Cuz I thought I remembered Elissa saying she had fake stuff, so she wouldn't get robbed in Toronto.  She tried to set you up.. But no..
**still snowed
Andy: I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and just be like, F*ck Elissa!  DR told me this was the 1st time they saw me fiery. Cuz I was just like, Elissa.. WTF were you thinking?
McCrae: Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Andy: It's ladies night every night at the jury house now.. an all female jury so far.

Judd emerges from the DR.

2:04am
BB: Spencer, please come to the Diary Room.


GM: (mocks Elissa) I'm a lady, Andy.  I don't fart.. or even toot.. I turn the water on so no one can hear me have the Hershey Squirts.  oh, my hip.. (BURRRRP) Well, that was a rumble in the jungle.

2:09am
Spencer: (off camera) Do I hold the key, or wear it around my neck?

Cam 3
Spencer: Who wants to see my HoH Room???!?!?!?


Spencer: I got Murdoch and Miss Marylin!!  Here's me without a beard.

Andy: Is that Marylin?
Spencer: Yeah.. that's at a Tom Petty concert.
Andy: Awwww
Judd: That's kinda exactly what I pictured her to look like.
GM: I can't believe the beard dude.

Spencer Reads his letter from Marilyn.. Here's an excerpt..
I'm so proud of you. I get so giddy thinking about you following your dream.  You can do anything.. Murdoch is doing well. He has completely taken over the bed. Murdoch misses you like crazy.  I miss you so much.. Love always, Marylin. xoxoxox

Spencer: I got Nirvana Nevermind.. which is badass.  I got some of this pussy ass organic tea. Chips Ahoy! Frosted Miniwheats. Gummy Bears. Fruit chews.  3 new shirts.  Sandwich meat, some f'in yogurt, microwaveable bacon, chocolate cake, ooooh.. some extra cold bud lights in here too. Other kinda meats n cheeses and shit.
Judd: You got the low down.. Everything Elissa would hate.
VOICE: Give me 10 sit ups, little girl.


Spencer: I'm a pretty handsome dude without all this fur on my face.  I'm glad you guys get to see this, because this is how I usually look.

Chatter about the Nirvana cd he got.. ♫goin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches..

Judd: How stoked are you?
Spencer: Man.. I'm f'in stoked.
Judd: And you wont be on the block.. Record breaker..

McCrae: Your brother reminds me of David Beckham, like before he was David Beckham.. Chuck's a DA?
Spencer: Check's a good guy, dude.. He don't f*ck around.. He's a planner..

McCrae: Grant's also really hot.
Andy; I whispered that to McCrae.
McCrae: Whatever.  I thought it too.

Spencer tells everyone they're free to go and not worry he'll think anything about it.. No one leaves..

2:31am
Judd: OMG.. What a wild day.. Awesome.. but wild.  How's it feel to be HoH?
Spencer: Awesome, man.

2:37am
Talk turns to ELissa's HoH, how awful her basket was, how none of her pics looked like her, more about her son.. and how no one ever came up to her HoH.  At Spencer's mention of the child, we get fish.

**Stretch!

2:48am
GM and McCrae are seeing how to manage the linkage in terms of showering.. and bathroom usage.

GM: At least I washed my hair yesterday, so I don't have to wash it til Saturday.  Girls hair tend to look better dirty.  Your hair's good.. Amanda's not here so poof that shit out.

GM gets in the shower.  McCrae has a seat outside, and waves to the other guys.. Then talks about his letter and family.

McCrae: I'm such a puss.. whenever I hear about my mom n dad being proud of me.. My sister's going to university.. I'm like the shitbag of the house delivering pizzas..
GM: I'm almost done.
McCrae: oh no worries, GM.  Take your time.

McCrae re reads his letter while GM showers.. Spencer reveals more of his fridge food.. Brie with Foie Gras?  A couple containers of Hummus..  GM finishes in under 3 minutes.

2:58am
Judd: I'm glad we got the double over with..
Spencer: Can you imagine staring that down for a week?
Judd: With Elissa on the block?

McCrae's listening to Nirvana.  GM snuggles in the HoH bed..

GM: We're gonna have a good day.. I think it'll go by pretty quick tomorrow.  Plus McCrae's cool, so we're good.


Cam 3
Bathroom
Voice: Gimme 25 squats, butthead!
Judd: (naked in the shower) Y'all are nuts!

He does the squats..

3:08am
Cam 1 and 2
BB: Ginamarie, please go to the Diary Room.

McCrae and GM leave HoH to go to the DR.  Andy and Spencer remain.

Andy: I'm so happy for you.  I was sitting outside the door, and I heard the ruling of how you got the extra time, and I was like, yeah!!  (fishies) Worst case scenario, if McCrae wins the Veto, which exterminator do you want to go? I'm torn..
Spencer: I would say GM, because it would make the boys alliance look strong to McCrae. I'm gonna put him up, obviously..  I almost want to tell McCrae..
Andy: If McCrae doesn't win the veto, I almost want to sit him down and be like, listen..

3:11am Judd returns to HoH.

Andy: Gentlemen, we have 1 veto in front of us, for having a perfect record as Exterminators.
Spencer: What do you think of this? If McCrae doesn't win the Veto, just tell him, we're the Exterminators..
Judd: They did it with..
Andy: Britney.. and Keesha..
Judd: They were super upset.  I like the guy.
Andy/Spencer: me too.
Judd: Amanda was just so f'in arrogant.. She was most of the reason I went home..
Andy: Your demise was mostly at the hands of Amanda and Helen.
Judd: I don't think I wouldn've been on Helen's radar..
Andy: you were.

Spencer: Holy smokes, guys, they have hooked me up. (his basket)
Judd: You got good pictures too.

3:18am
Cam 1 and 2
Spencer: Can y'all even believe what we've pulled off?
Andy: I can.
Spencer: Dude, our rehearsing what to do in different scenarios really paid off.  GM pulled McCrae immediately..
Judd: Did he say anything else to you about it?
Andy: No, he totally believed me. hehe.  I Candiced Elissa.  No, I Spencered Elissa.. She was totally telling the truth.
Spencer: Her ass would still have been in the house.
Andy: She totally would've put me up.  I'm imagining an alternate universe where I went with them.. It would've been you, me, McCrae, Amanda, Elissa.. and.. You don't think they can hear us, do you?
Spencer: No.. and after veto, it don't make a f*ck.   It could've been a major issue.. Think about if they had one more vote.
Andy: This game is all about timing.. Everyone wanted to get Amanda out, and I was just like, it's not time.. (til now)  My goodbye to Amanda was you yourself say all the time that this is not personal, it's a game.  Boom.

Spencer: Episode 500, and this was the most exciting one all season.
**left eyebrows, up.

3:28am
Drill Sergeant: Hey Maggot!  Give me 25 lunges!
Judd: What's a lunge?
**spencer shows him.
Drill Sergeant:  You are a pitiful excuse for a houseguest.

3:29am
Amanda bashing..

DS: Give me 10 Situps, little girl!
Judd: This is outrageous.
DS: Stop whining!

Spencer: Andy, I want you to get all 5,000 dollars.  And if you do, tell GM you got 20.

3:31am
Andy:  I thought I had that HoH... I was like, Facial recognition, a puzzle, got it.  And then I was out first.
Spencer: You did terrible. No offense.
Andy: None taken. It's true.

Judd: I think McCrae knows he's going up.. He said he had threatened you or somethin' before?
Andy: He told Spencer he didn't have his vote..
Spencer: And he had lied to me about the vote.. Saying it would be 3 to 1..
Judd: He lied to me about the vote too.  How's it feel to get played, brother?
Andy; He thinks he's really good at this game.
Spencer: Thank God.. We got the 2 bitches in 1 night.. and McCrae put up the only person in the house who had his back.  Full extermination..

Self congratulation continues..

3:36am
Andy: Just watch, America hates The Exterminators, and loved Amanda and Elissa.


Chatter continues up in the HoH, but I'm not gonna get a better punchline on the evening.. And this concludes the Overnight Report.

P.S...

3:56am
Cam 3
McCrae reads his letter from home aloud..





CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Deeplakes said...

4:16 HOH room - GM regarding EL "She said she want to be Jewish and she wanted to be Canadian, is Canadian people Jewish?"

September 6, 2013 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Morning Caro. :)

I'll watch the rest of the series, but I'm in a real pissy mood about the remaining hamsters. lol ....

September 6, 2013 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger joyusangel said...

I just can't....OMG, there is really no one left to root for. Judd was my fave, until this past couple days. The remaining 5 are the most disgusting animals I would ever imagine. They show no class, all they can do is talk horribly about those who have been evicted. I have no words for Gina...except some that would have me permanently banned from here. What a horrible end to a horrible season. I hope casting goes over this season with a fine tooth comb, so that they know how to get the bugs out for next season, or I fear we may not see too many more.

When I think of the angst I had when I learned Canadians would not be able to watch the feeds (in the beginning) I can't help but feel I should have just gone along with that and not only not wasted the money for the feeds, but the extra money I paid initially for a VPN to get them. These house guests sure weren't what they appeared in their interviews!!!

September 6, 2013 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger John11581 said...

I'm still too pissed off about last night's show to say much of anything about it other than, if McCrae is the next one to go, I have less than zero interest in how the rest of the season plays itself out. Judd would've had me in his corner if he hadn't turned into such a douche upon his return to the house.

At the very least, it was cool to see that Marilyn actually does exist. I was beginning to think that if Spencer ever did win an HOH comp, that any pic of "Marilyn" would, in fact, be the photo of the model who comes with the picture frame.

I'll just end with one last observation; the minute I saw that picture of Spencer and his brothers, I immediately thought "Red headed stepchild."

P.S. Happy new year to you Carolyn.

P.S.S. Grendon, I've been meaning to give you a shout out all season long. All I can say is that the deeper into the season we got, the more vigorously I'd be nodding my head at your comments.

September 6, 2013 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger jay-dubya said...

I was SO mad last night!!! Andy's comment America hating the Exterminators was dead on. However, upon reflection I realize that Andy was right when he said that it is all about timing. He was with H&E and jumped ship at exactly the right moment. He was with 3AM (then 2AM) and jumped ship at the right moment. I hate his guts for it, but he is really playing a good game.

September 6, 2013 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

Thanks again for doing what you do, Carolyn. I really appreciate it. I am resigned to the fact that no one I liked is going to win. Every few seasons it happens. I guess the person who played "best" will win. I can't wait to see how they sort this out in the jury house. I want McCrae to see he got played big time.

September 6, 2013 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning all

@BigPink

Thank you so much. I'm sorry I didn't see your comment last night. I was having trouble reading with my angry eyes. Ah, well...I guess I have been disappointed before but usually not until the final 2. This season has been a series of disappointments followed by what will probably be one of the worst endings ever.

September 6, 2013 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just started reading. Andy wants to have an 'offensive' party for September 11.

I am admittedly not the most patriotic person in the world. I also believe humor can be found in almost every situation regardless of how offensive some people might find it. Some things are sacred and should never be made light of. Are you telling me that a teacher does not have even an ounce of common sense. (We already know he has no compassion.)

I think he has sealed his fate with that comment. He will already be rejected by a large portion of the fan base. Now the BB alumni won't even want him. Has he forgotten that there have been past BB players that were deeply affected by September 11.

September 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Wow. I'm actually glad Elissa is gonna win America's favorite. If Mcrae doesnt win veto tomorrow I think we will all be just ready to skip to the end. I really hope GM goes out this week or next

September 6, 2013 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am disgusted with the way they are speaking about both Elissa and Amanda. There is no need for them to be spoken of that way! Yuck. Talk about nasty gloating.

I am also appalled that the HGs were going to mess with Elissa's belongings. That should not be allowed by BB.

What a letdown last night. I was not an Amanda fan at all but last night I really was rooting for her to stay. Go home Andy, you are the worse!

September 6, 2013 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

So Twitter was OUTRAGEOUS with rabid fans last night, it was really tough to read. I like to think that we all know it's just a game and that the best player doesn't always win, and that the fan favorite rarely wins, but alas, I was wrong.
I am a HUGE fan of this game, and while I may not like most of the remaining HG's as people, I respect the game, and I respect their moves and doing what they feel is right to win this game. I don't condone their behavior, but in 12 days I won't ever have to think of them if I don't want to. I'm ok with that.

September 6, 2013 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Andy Coppock said...

I truly do not understand all the animosity towards Andy. It's true that he completely destroyed Elissa's, Amanda's, and McCrae's games so if you were rooting for them I can understand bitterness. Also if you value loyalty over all things it is true he was certainly not loyal. Personally I value good game play and I feel that all season long, and especially this episode Andy's game play has been amazing. Destroying the game of your competitors is, in my opinion, something to be respected, not loathed. It is in fact the goal of all of the HGs to win, not get third place which is what would have likely happened if he had stuck win McCranda. Sometimes loyalty is the correct game move and then I respect it and sometimes it is foolish and I do not. In this case I believe Andy was very smart and has put himself in a very good situation. All season long Andy has been in power but not viewed as a threat. He has at any given point maintained the loyalty of almost every single other house guest as has placed himself as the front runner to win the season through big game moves. Isn't that what good game play looks like. He is an outstanding liar which I consider an attribute to be admired in this game. Convincing both Mcrae and Elissa that the other had betrayed Amanda was amazing to say the least and was the move that got McCrae to evict his only ally. Choose your favorites by whatever criteria you want, but if your criteria is solely based on best game play and you still do not like Andy, I would really like to hear why. As a side note I think he will have Helen and McCrae's votes because they respect good game play even if it hurt them.

September 6, 2013 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This is the first time I have actually read a transcript of the vileness of these guys but I knew it was happening. Seeing it in print really sets it apart. Thank you Carolyn, Mistress of us all, for taking time to show that.

I was so happy with the possible outcomes of F3 and F2 after the DE last night. Now I'm not so sure.

This really has been the worst ever season and that is saying a lot.

They should all do a DNR and leave the show. AGP should divide the lost prize monies and stipends and divide it up for multiple charities. #NoH8, #AntiBullying, #BatteredWomen and #TrevorProject would be four good ones. I could list dozens more.

Does anyone think after this disaster of a season there will be any changes in casting or the application process? I'm hoping but I don't see it happening.

:o)
GaYToR

And now...

To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Yes, I left out the beginning but my plan of action is to sleep, not to die. Poor lost soul, Hamlet. He had to act crazy to get to the truth. We all do that at some point in our life. Many times, more than once.

I truly pray for this cast and hope all 16 of them get good counseling when this season is over. I hope they own up to their bad actions, unlike Amanda upon her exit. She is in serious denial.

I have one thing I'd like to tell every HG. You may fool the TVOnlys with your cries of innocence, but you will never get that garbage by the live feeders. We see way too much. We DO know what life inside the house actually does to the casts.

Good Night!

September 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA. Poor Judd. 10 pushups at 8:08 AM BBT. He's doing them in his sleep now.

Is that voice the Sgt from Full Metal Jacket? love that movie but this would have to be an impression of that Sgt because Full Metal Jacket's guy had a gutter mouth to go with his barking.

And shortly after, from an unknown source, we hear the F5 Battle Cry... a huge and long lasting fart. SMH!

:o|
GaYToR

September 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

All done reading. I have 3 things to talk about today. I will start with the game, looking ahead to final 2 and trying to guess what this year's jury would do.

We can look at accomplishments. There is no stand out player left in this group. Aaryn was the best at comps. Amanda was the best at strategy. Spencer and his pawn record is about the only accomplishment left.

Loyalty-that went out the window with Andy and his snarkiness when casting his votes.

Likability-frankly, I don't know how any of these people can even tolerate each other at this point let alone like each other.

Judd has the comeback kid story and can still turn on the charm when he has to. GM has some people conned into believing she is a sweet misguided young woman. I think if either of them are in final 2 against any of the others they will win.

Loyalty does not count for shite at this point. It's time to use strategy. I think if Andy and Spencer have half a brain between them they will make a deal with McCrae. Andy has said repeatedly that McCrae and Amanda never gave him a reason not to trust them. They seemed to have a decent bond and trust level with Spencer also, at least when Amanda wasn't around.

They need to get rid of GM and Judd and once they are down to final 3 battle it out in that last comp. Personally McCrae is the only one I am even kinda sorta rooting for at this point. On a game level he is the best choice to take to final 2. He is not going to do well with his speech as he has a very limited vocabulary. I know he is not stupid and that he does understand the game, but to fellow HGs it seems as if he did nothing but sleep and let Amanda make his decisions. As soon as she walked out the door he won the power and what did he do with it? Made the dumbest decision possible. I mean, I don't know about any of the Exterminators but, I wanna sit next to that guy at the end when I'm trying to convince a group of pissed off people why I deserve the money.

September 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Well said Andy- I love you will find out that is totally true. AT least the Amanda who left was lovable.

September 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Well said Andy- I love you will find out that is totally true. AT least the Amanda who left was lovable.

September 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thank you Carolyn for such a great detailed update. You are the best.

September 6, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I know elissa's basket didn't have the kind of junk they like, but it wasn't their HOH... why are they so hung up on that? They've all mentioned what a slammin body she has, and you don't get that eating candy apples and gummy bears.

Honestly, I'm really over this group of people. I don't give 2 craps about elissa either way, but the constant mean bashing of anyone really bothers me. Why does it come to this EVERY season?

September 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

John 11581

Thank you. I am really hoping for an improvement next season. This year hasn't only pissed me off, it has actually made me feel depressed.

September 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I do think not harping on every single comment these HG's make will help some with their stress levels LOL
I am referring to Twitter and my previous comment, not so much this comment section. Surprisingly to some, there are many many many more people like these 5 HG's in the world, and many many many more people who say and do worse things than these HG's. I think we need to stop taking it so personally.
As for those hating on Judd now for his snarkiness and Elissa bashing, I don't defend, but can understand somewhat.
As someone who has quit smoking (even with a patch), you are on edge constantly for weeks after you quit. Throw being put into this pressure cooker and "watch out." Then throw in that it's not even his choice to quit...well no wonder he's so grumpy!!
His Elissa bashing is wrong, but it's a mob mentality. It's the only thing these 5 have left in common (bashing of everyone, not just Elissa). I think we just need to be a little less sensitive to all of what these HG's say and do, unless we are ready to take on the world with it.
And lest we forget, Elissa was quite cruel to Amanda over that one-piece on McCrae's birthday, and in a manipulative, condesending way (in my eyes even worse than someone who calls you names to your face), so I don't necessarily believe we should be fitting her for her halo yet.

(Sorry for the rant, and this is not directed at any Dishers, mostly my vent that I couldn't do in 140 characters on Twitter lol)

September 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Andy Coppock

I can't speak for anyone else regarding Andy. I do appreciate loyalty but know that it doesn't always win the game. As my favorites fall by the wayside, I can usually look at the strategy of the game rather than who I personally liked. My problem with Andy is his attitude.

He saw how hurt Helen was. He had to know that Amanda would be even more hurt as she trusted him enough to fight her arse off to save himthe week before. Now he is setting McCrae up to feel the same pain. The strategy of cutting them is fine. But he was aligned with these people through the whole game and seemed to have a bond and a friendship yet, as soon as he was done with them he spent countless hours talking crap and bashing them. I think they all can move past the game move. I think they will be hurt to the core to hear the things he said about them. Especially Amanda. Have other people said worse things? Yes, without a doubt. But they trusted Andy and, I think, expected more from him. And in reality, there was no reason for him to be angry or to be trashing Amanda and McCrae or Helen. They didn't turn on him or vote him out of the house.

September 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Thank you Carolyn for all you do!!
Tried watching the feeds last night but the filth spewing from their mouths was more than I could bare so I turned them off. I sadly can not with good conscience root for any of the exterminator's. So I guess the season is done for me. Well I am now going to start watching Australia on YouTube, it can't be worse than the people. See you next season.

September 6, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

I know a lot of people hate Andy, but I really do think he is playing the game well. Jumping ship from each alliance to stay in the game., sometimes you have to do what is needed to survive. I am glad that Amanda & Elissa are gone, they were both driving me crazy. I think at this point I want Judd to win.

September 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ia m just so upset over last night. My husband is sick about Andy 9/11 comment.

I am sick over Spencer tossing E's bag and how rude the guys were. TY DR for asking GM to pack her stuff. I still call GM a hater of kids and raciest but at least she packed E's things nicely,

F5...boooo worse f5 ever. this is as bad or worse then the nerd heard.

1-Spencer, raciest dirt bag,pig, porn aholic,pervert (good job cbs, he couldn't win an hoh he was tossed this one) bravo

2-gm raciest b, with a potty mouth, she should have been born a boy, she talks shit about kids.

3- Judd ..j u dd what happened to you. I loved you now you are almost as bad as the rest, you should have saved e and then Andy or Spencer would have left. whaaaa or gm.

4- andy..andy andy andy where do i start. Pig, rat, worse player in bb history i hate hate hate him. i pray hes lost his job like others have. How fun it would be to have a fall down party on sep 11th really?... Jerk and who the hell wants him teaching there kids. id boy cot his class just because him being on this show.

5- Mccra..poor mc, i liked him then hated him then liked him, now im hatting him again hes falling in the boys trap. he thinks hes gonna be safe but i think he or gm will go next. sadly i don't care any more. this season stinks to high heaven.

If judd wins bb ill be ok, if Mc wins ill be ok

Spencer whats he done been the ultmate pawn booo bb

andy the ultimate floater, Helen , Amanda, now the exterminators? Excuse me while i choke on my vomit.

I am voting for Elisa to be af and hope the rest of the hg see we do not like them at all.

I have never been so pissed never been so turned off. 2 weeks and i can hardly wait for Big brother to be over.

This show has lost alot of respect and views my husband says- im playing my game next time this shity shows on tell me who wins. It used to be soemthing we watched together now he wont even look here again.
He said hes done, Caro - you may bring him back he loves your remarks but hes so sick about the f5.

I may not want to get feeds next year. I know one friend who only watches the tv and reads here, she said day 2 this is the worse season ever. i told her it will get better. Last night she pm'ed me saying. You were saying?

Sad to admit she was right

Good morning Car and dishers, sorry for my rant im just so over these assholes on this tv show and the dr and the casting director who needs to be fired.

September 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

You guys are such grumps! If you hate everyone so much stop watching and blogging about it. I think they have the funniest (and least irritating) people left.

Why is everyone so sensitive? They're not saying evil crap to you to piss you off? They're saying intentionally terrible stuff to each other to make one another laugh. It's really not a big deal. My friends and I do that all the time. That doesn't make us hateful people. Get some thicker skin and stop being a martyr for every little comment with which you disagree.

September 6, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First of all, thank you Carolyn for all of your hard work and Happy New Year!!! I have had so many feelings about casting and production this year, I have watched since season 1 and found this year to be unwatchable for all the hate and malice spewed by these houseguests. I know Andy is a snake and was not rooting for him but to make light of September 11th is disgraceful!!! I realize that as a New Yorker my feelings may be different than others but I have several friends that lost family on that day!!! It was a day that this country came together and showed compassion and to hear someone feel the need to disrespect that day dhows how classless he is. This entire cast of houseguests has left alot to be desired this season, at one time or another I rooted for a houseguest and then they would spew some vile hateful thing and I would wonder about their life outside the house. I think that CBS has to re-vamp the show if there is to be another season! Not sure if there is anyone left to root got left in the house!!!

September 6, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Hask said...

The only one left worth rooting for is McCrae...the others have shown their true colors, and boy are the ugly!! GM is the lAST person on earth that should be working at any job that has to do with Children (dance studio, and Pageantry). If I were her parents I would be apalled! Oh wait, maybe they are allot like her... Andy, what a snake, and a teacher as well, wow. Judd, just attach yourself to people like a barnacle, only thing you are good for, and Spencer, well, the Ultimate floater...like a piece of crap at the bottom of the beer bottle...last swig.....

September 6, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger chello said...

GM is 33.Born 1980. BB has been on for 14 years, right? So that's 1999. She stated she started watching when she was 9. I think she meant 19. LOL!!!

September 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I actually don't consider myself to be thin skinned. Maybe each year I get older I become less tolerant of mean for the sake of being mean.

I've listened to hatred and bashing fellow HGs every season. Sometimes I can not only move past it but find things worth rooting for in some of the participants. It's not always the words that hurt, it's the source. A good share of people this year have said some of the worst things I have heard in 15 seasons. Most of the people that were bashed won't care because they didn't care about the people who were bashing them when they were in the house and won't care about maintaining a friendship outside the house. I hold Andy to a higher standard because people not only trusted him in the game, they actually liked him as a person. His nastiness had been hit or miss and was not constant. Once he decided to vote Amanda out he couldn't say enough bad things about her and McCrae. I can honestly say, the worst thing I ever heard Amanda say about him is that no one would beat him in the final 2. I guess to each his own, but I don't like it. I find it very disheartening. Add to that the fact that, as a teacher, he is a role model. The 9/11 comment was the final straw. Is Andy worse than others? Probably not, but that doesn't give him a free pass because as a human being, I expected him to be better than others.

September 6, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree but the latest comment about September 11th just made me angry. Even if it did not personally affect Andy he should have shown a little more compassion, he's an educator and should realize the serious tone of that day! That being said it is a game and a reality show but I still think that they need a filter on their brains sometimes!

September 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree but the latest comment about September 11th just made me angry. Even if it did not personally affect Andy he should have shown a little more compassion, he's an educator and should realize the serious tone of that day! That being said it is a game and a reality show but I still think that they need a filter on their brains sometimes!

September 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Andy

Andy is playing a decent game. He floats to the power. None of the Exterminators have an endgame theory, they just go week by week, thats why they are floaters. Just going with the flow. Boring tv

September 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Adam

Insightful. The stuff they say doesnt bother me at all, but as far as game, strategy, and personality go this is the worst F5 ever.

September 6, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!
What a tumultuous evening, indeed.
Unfortunately, I find myself without a horse in this race, so i will try to hang in there. Not always easy, but i will give it my best.
I have no doubt that out of the remaining guests, Andy would deserve to win. He has played a good game, and while I do not like his tactics, they seem to be what works best in this house. Maybe not another season, but this season has been like no other, so there ya go:)
I am so glad Amanda's exit interview reflected who I thought she was in her initial days- good to see her more genuine sense of humour and hope that she learns from this, takes responsibility and moves on.
As for Elissa? Well, she was Elissa to the end, bless her heart.
Here's hoping that there is no America's Player this year, and that once this season is over, they burn the house down and salt the earth where it stood:)

September 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

GM disgusts me in every way. Imagine being trapped in a house with a person that incredibly ignorant for 3 months! She is a caricature of a cartoon based on a buffoon. No wonder Mccrae and Candice stay in bed all the time, they are avoiding GM

September 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Last comment- was there no one in in production that thought maybe using the phrase "Amanda you've been exterminated" might not be the most politically correct way of sending her out? The lack of self-awareness continues to befuddle me.

September 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger OA said...

Hi Caro!

I have to say I am surprised about the Toronto comment! Why did Elissa think she would get robbed here?

I have lived here for 27 years and have never been mugged before!

September 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Andy Coppock said...

I could be wrong about this, but I think Andy is only bashing the former house guests to further win the loyalty of the other exterminators. If he decided to stand up for decency, tell the others that personal attacks are unacceptable and refuse to join in on them himself he would probably be getting forth place. Instead he joined in on the hateful and unfortunate rhetoric that has made this a less than desirable season and by doing so has become closer to the other haters. I wish that everyone was nicer, but I don't think it's fair to hold one guest to a higher standard because he did a better job of earning people's trust throughout the season. The 9/11 comment was insensitive and I am not defending it. While it did not offend me personally I can see why it would offend some and he should have known better

September 6, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of the five left, Andy has, without a doubt, played the best game. I understand the lying and the lack of loyalty. I actually applaud it. If you want to win 500k in the BB house you will probably have to do both of those things. So, as far as his game plays goes, he gets an A+ in my book. He ruined a lot of people's game/strategy and helped get them out at the right time.
What I don't understand is why he has to be so hateful and vile on a personal level now. He has called Ellisa and Amanda every name in the book and then some and I just don't understand why!?!?!? He has said negative, personal things about EVERY single player. Is this really who he is? Did he never like them in the first place and it was all an act? If that is the case, he deserves an Oscar as well as the 500k.
I just wish he could have played the game and stopped there. Why trash all the other players? Is he really filled with so much hate? If he is, I feel sorry for him. Also, it really bothers me that because he is a gay man, you would think he would hate all the discrimination going on and would speak-up. I just don't understand and can't force myself to root for him. Hello?!?! Don't you know we watch the live feeds and can hear EVERY disgusting thing that comes out of your mouth???? If the other HGs that are left had any sense at all they would see that he is totally two-faced and will most likely attack them on a personal level as soon as they are evicted.
I wish the evicted HG's could hear what he says about them before they vote. He would get ZERO votes. As someone said on Twitter, I think they should just roll the money over to next year and give the next winner a million.
Happy New Year Carolyn!!

September 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I truly believe Andy's comment about 9/11 shows his true character. All of these remaining house guests are not worthy of this show or anymore of my time.

September 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger BBLover24 said...

GM was talking about watching since Season 9, not 9 years old.
McCrae all the way or nothing. Everyone else stinks. He doesn't have much of a shot now but praying he gets the Veto.

September 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

My take on those who are left:
McCrae has not done a single thing to deserve to win anything more than a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, and a spine. Judd was never my favorite and he whines too much for my liking. Spencer has made the most vile comments of any male houseguest and seeing him win would be devastating to me. His only accomplishment is being the biggest PAWN this season.I cannot tolerate GM's ugly mouth and the kinds of things that she says. But I think maybe somewhere in the recesses of a very dark heart she is a good person. That leaves me with Andy. Although he has not been loyal to anyone (who says he has to be) he has convinced the whole group that he is loyal to them. And that to me is what Big Brother is all about. It is about deceiving, lying, disloyalty and getting by with it while the rest of the people think you have their back. So Go Andy. I hope that he wins

September 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

I agree with most of everyone's comments but I am soo upset and angry at a comment that Andy made about Sept 11th ~ how dare one person who is American say that ~ 09-11 is to remember all the lives that were lost that day one of whom I knew ~ am disgusted with each of their filthy amoral mouths ~ and I am not a prude but bashing someone's child with racist remarks ~ bashing someone that is adopted is soo unacceptable and using the "C" word like it is water is horrible.....they all deserve to be fired!!!!

September 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Carolyn, I think maybe I missed something significant. GM was talking about "when they stopped the game." WTH??

September 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Hi BB Buddies
I am playing catch up as I did not receive a personal memo ;) that BBD would still be posting updates and comments..")
Just wanted to give a Hi5 to some people who I share their opinions!
It will most definitely be in the minority I'm guessing.

@Andy....about Hsg Andy

@Adam....about how fans are responding
The hype and gripe is poor BB fan sportsmanship!
Favorite front runners have been evicted....so who's left? the people who like them personally or not have made game moves to still be their!

September 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

hey y'all, quick question: when did the BB Bubby thing happen? and does anyone know if there's video of it? Somehow, I know nothing about it.

September 8, 2013 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below