;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Afternoon with the BB15 Final 5

Good afternoon, BB Lovelies! :0)

I hope you're enjoying a gorgeous and relaxing Sunday.  Here's a pic I snapped during my bike ride.. Imagine how relaxed the HGs might be if they could escape once a day to a view like this...

I know I'd lose my mind if I couldn't.  So.. perhaps it's time to cut em all just a little slack?  Poor caged critters.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up on what went down last night, here's The Overnight Report.  If you've been out and about all weekend, and you need more catching up, here are the links from Saturday:  PoV Spoiler & AftermathSaturday Morning before the PoVThe Overnight Report

2pm
As we rejoin our final 5,  Judd is the only wakeful soul, and just barely, at that. This soon will change, as Sunday is Photo Booth day.  He looks straight into camera, and I think perhaps he'll talk to us..
Alas, he does not.  Not yet, anyway.  I'll be waiting..



2:24pm
Judd goes up to HoH and knocks softly on the door.  Spencer's in the bathroom, and perhaps does not hear him. Spencer returns to bed 2 minutes later.

2:30pm
Judd places a bunch of things on the Hammock..

2:36am
Andy's up! Finally!  Judd has someone to talk to.. and play a trick on.  He tells Andy that Spencer is sleeping on the hammock.  Andy isn't inquisitive enough to go check.

2:38am
Looking at the memory wall, Andy and Judd speculate briefly about what the jury members are doing. The move outside.

Andy: That is not Spencer. It's a fake person.
Judd: Is it really?  (laughs)  Let's convince GM it's Spencer.
Andy: There was just something off about it.  The shoe needs to be more prevalent.
Judd: You kept looking at it though.

2:43pm
Cam 1 and 2

Judd: Ohmygod.. I'm dreading tomorrow.
Andy: You have nothing to worry about.
Judd: What if Spencer changes his mind?
Andy: He wont.
Judd: It was us 3.. We were out here plotting how to save your life that week.  What was the scenario again?  Elissa was putting you up as a replacement, and Amanda and McCrae were gonna vote you out?  I was like, Oh my God, i can't work with Elissa.  That's when GM walked out, when we were talking about what an asshole Elissa was.
Andy: Elissa, she was a source of so much anxiety for me while she was here.  I'm so glad we got GM over Elissa.
Judd: Me too.  We need to start getting ready for next week.. I'm not real good with the days, but McCrae's  a lot better than he's letting on.
Andy: I agree.

Judd: Ask me a question.
Andy: What day was Howard evicted?
Judd: 42.
Andy: What day did Kaitlin win Veto?
Judd: (long pause) 23?
Andy: What day did Elissa win Otev?
Judd: You're just gonna have to tell me that one.
Andy: 58

Judd: I guarantee you she's not in jury..
Andy: That was like a month ago she said that.. Now there's only like 2 weeks.
Judd: I wonder if Candice jumped off cuz she knew how badly I wanted to come back, and she really didn't care. She told me before she was evicted that this was the most traumatic experience of her life.
Andy: I didn't thinking it was that traumatic.
Judd: She was getting into it every day with people..

Andy: Basically, you, me and Spencer all f'd over a person in this house with blatant lies.

2:48pm They rehash their betrayals..

3pm

Andy: I think Spencer is definitely downplaying.. He says all the time how he's playing for 2nd.  He was up there 7 weeks!  I would've died of a nervous breakdown.
Judd: Helen, who's a frikkin' lobbyist will say, he's been up there a record number of time.   And GM, because of all the girls.
Andy: I definitely think you and I stand the most even chance.  I think Elissa and Amanda are probably irate at me.
Judd: Oh my God.. We have to get to final 2. Don't tell Spencer or McCrae.  I think McCrae has a final 2 with everybody.  He told me yesterday that he was gonna try to get you on the block instead of me.  I wanna be friends with him after this, but as far as the game goes, he's enemy number 1.  Probably moreso than Amanda.. The reason I'm so bitter towards him, he was my best friend in the house.. He coulda warned me, told me I needed to mend fences?  It was really just Jessie's crazy talk.. Helen had talked to her in the Storage Room.. I didn't know what the plan was.  It pissed me off more at him than Amanda, cuz I thought she's just a scoundrel anyways.. Why would I align myself with someone who doesn't help me out when I'm in trouble?  Even you. I was only back 3 or 4 days, and I was already planning with Spencer how to keep yu off the block.. cuz we had a lunatic (Elissa) in HoH.

Judd gets up to check on the laundry.  Andy comments how gross the pool is.  I open the quad, and see GM is up and doingher makeup.  Andy goes in to grab his dirty laundry..

Cam 3
Andy: Hi!  You goin' to DR or something?
GM: No.. Just getting ready.
Andy: Did they announce it?
GM: No..

She has to get a tetanus shot, and she's not looking forward to it.

BB: Ginamarie, please put on your microphone.

3:09p
Andy comes back outside.. They resume talking on the couch.

Andy: What was the scariest week for you?  Besides the double eviction.
Judd: That one really was.  Aaryn did not play her own game.  I wouldn't have voted for her no matter how many HoHs she won.  She was playin' for Amanda.  She was a double Shelly.. I liked Shelly.  You're a big ass Shelly.
Andy: That was my goal.
Judd: She told me I was safe though, so I wasn't really scared.
Andy: Me too.. Everyone was talking about getting rid of Elissa over Nick.
Judd: They really didn't have Jessie for long..  It just seems long because the 1st HoH was so long.. You can't treat people like crap and expect them to stick with you.
Andy: Everyone rags on Jessie.  I like Jessie. Outside of this house, I think we could hang out and have a lot of fun.
Judd: I had a dream about her last night, and she hated me.

Talk turns to Candice.. Then back to Aaryn..  Andy figures Aaryn will have told Jessie that Judd made out with her, just to push Jessie's buttons.

3:12pm

Andy: Oh my God, I do not want to go to that jury house.
Judd: Me neither. Next week wouldn't be so bad.  He cannot win HoH or Veto.  We deserve it if he does.
Andy: I know.
Judd: That would suck. I want it to be the 3 of us.
Andy: Me too.
Judd: It would suck having to go into the final 3 HoH with McCrae.
Andy: I think we can beat Spencer.

3:20pm
Andy: A part of me feels like I'm shitty at comps because I've won so few, but I'm like consistently second.
Judd: Kinda like Elissa.
Andy: She would get in the zone when she wanted it bad enough.

Judd:  Exterminators.
Andy: Everything came together so awesome.

Ginamarie is now

Andy: I feel like this game is way better suited to guys, because girls are too emotional..
Judd: Rachel was emotional, huh?
Andy: Yeah.
Judd: Was Maggie?
Andy: Yeah, I don't know.

They run  through the winners.. 9 guys and 5 girls.

Andy: It's almost double.
Judd: I think I would've rather had Rachel than Elissa.
Andy: Me too. She was at least kinda ridiculous. But she was way too good at comps.
Judd: I almost feel bad for Elissa, cuz she kinda was in Rachel's shadow.. I just remember when she said Rachel had a lot more friends in school.. I can see where she was kinda shy.
Andy: If she was shy but nice, that would've been different.  But if you looked at her the wrong way, she would get pissed.
Judd: mm hmm.  She would.  She'd get mad about the weirdest things.. and stay mad about em.
Andy: She wasn't rational.

Judd: Amanda was just a bitch.
Andy: Amanda was always loyal to me, but she was awful to other people.  There were days when I was just like, I don't think Amanda's a good person.
Judd: Then one day when she was on the block, she said she didn't need the money.  I was like, why would you say that?  It's probably not the smartest thing to do..  flaunt how much money you have when you're on the block.  I'm thinking about my speech.. "I lied about my profession.. I'm really an exterminator.."  The only thing that scares me is GM might be like, Yeah, Exterminators!
Andy: I loved when she was doing cartwheels through the kitchen.. on a broken foot. I can't believe we pulled it off.

3:30pm -- Talk turns to Judd's comp freakouts.. He wonder if they'll be shown..

Andy: I think they might bleep you at the end when you say, F*CK!!!!! When McCrae won..

GM comes outside.

Andy: You're up!
Judd: ♫G M Z

They try to fake her out with the Hammock lump.

GM: He has no legs.  Nice try.
Andy: When Spencer comes out, you should claim it's McCrae.
Judd: You look nice.  Did you have a DR?
GM: No.  Photobooth.  I think it'll be a fast one.
Judd: I'll take one with you, but then I'm done.
GM: I feel shaky from that shot.

3:33 -  3:39pm
Checking the Quad, McCrae and Spencer, are both still under the covers.  GM, Andy and Judd are chatting outside.


Topic - Best cooks in the house..   No Reality Bash in Vegas.. NickNickNickNickNick..

**Stretch!

3:49pm

Andy: Aww!
Judd: What?
Andy: She just winced as she was sitting down.
GM: (toot toot)

Judd: We're gonna have to put you in a plastic bubble.

GM and Judd compare battle scars from the PoV comp.. Some are rug burns.. GM got 10 stitches.. and plenty of needles in the wound to numb it, which are the worst.  McCrae ponders wakefulness..

GM: I went into shock and my body started siezuring (sic).
Andy: She says it so calmly.
Judd: I am officially out of cigarettes.  I wish I could trade McCrae something.
GM: Maybe if you give him one of your BB things?  He's always about sellin' something.  I'm gonna keep everything. Who the hell wants my things?
Judd: I'm gonna get a shadow box.

3:54pm The sliding glass door opens..

Judd: McCrazy, where you been?
McCrae: I'm sore as hell.

They try to get McCrae with the sad excuse for a Spencer on the Hammock.

Andy: You missed a luxury comp this morning.
GM: Someone better wake him up.  He's gonna get burnt on his face.
Judd: it's too hot to have a damn blanket in, don't you think?
McCrae: Yeah.
Andy: What's wrong?
McCrae: Just f'in tired.  I couldn't sleep last night.
Judd: I saw you turn your light off.
McCrae: Then I got up, came outside and read.
Judd: You shoulda hollared at me.  I never sleep.  I always come out here when I can't.

Andy: It's so nice to have our own beds..
Judd: Spencer, can I take a shower up in your room? Spence!
GM: He wont care.
Judd: McCrazy.. I want your hat.

Andy: I can't believe he hasn't been called out yet. You rested your eyes for 2 seconds last night.
GM: I know.
McCrae: The people at night are like.. They got nothin' else to do.
Judd: I guess we can just sleep whereever we want now.  I'm gonna take a nap on the pooltable.
Andy: We really should pretend to be asleep during one of the live shots this week.  Remember when Amanda gave a very dignified response to Julie about the situation with Elissa, and then Elissa went on and on and on..
McCrae: What a f*ckhead, as Spencer would say.

Judd: McCrazy..
McCrae: Yeah?
Andy: Day 80, everyone!
Judd: September 8th.

McCrae: Is anyone else really f'in sore?
Andy: Have you not seen my sides?
Judd: I was more sore yesterday than today.

McCrae goes inside.  They have a giggle, as it seems he fell for the fake Spencer in the Hammock..  Andy gets up to fold towels.

Judd: Did you sleep good last night?
GM: Nah, not really.

Judd: Did ya'll dance this morning?
Andy: GM is incapable of dancing, so we laid around, talked about how much we liked the music..

Timecheck -- 4:05pm

Andy: GM, which girl here do you think most embodied being a ho bag?
GM: Jessie.
Andy: I think Amanda.
GM: She only stayed with McCrae this long, because there was nobody else and she couldn't leave the house. If I was Jessie, and I found out Aaryn kissed you, I would be like, you have my sloppy seconds.
Judd: You think Jessie will be mad?
BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.

4:07pm
Andy goes into the HoH Room, grabs some food, and heads back downstairs.. Spencer's in the shower.

OK.. It's time for a Pre- Sunday Show Viewing Party bloggy dinner break!  I'll see you back here in a new top post at 4:50pm BBT/ 7:50pm Eastern!




CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger ashleyyyrose said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! Thank you as always for devoting your time and energy to the houseguests and to us readers.

I feel as though this is the first season where I truly have no idea where anyone's head is at. Maybe it's because all of the houseguests this year have more selfish interests as opposed to sticking with an alliance. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just different. I also find it rather strange that the houseguests haven't had any monologues with the cameras. That has always been my favorite part of the live feeds.

Honestly, I would hope for a Judd McCrae F2, even though I know the chances of that are slim. I'm happy to finally be able to see McCrae play his own game. He had been one of my early favorites, but I just couldn't get on board with Amanda. I, too, am disappointed with Judd's behavior since reentering the house. Somehow, I keep hoping for a turnaround.

September 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn what a beautiful picture. I'm so jealous you have this every day! Although especially during BB season you need it. By the way, you haven't had to evacuate this year because of hurricanes for a change.

I really don't care for Judd anymore. I can't believe I wanted him to come back so bad. He's a paranoid, angry guy! That fit he was pitching yesterday was ridiculous. He's got the nervous pacing thing going on this morning.

I really hope McCray wins the next HOH and puts Andy up. Wouldn't that be poetic justice! lol

September 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi AshleyRose! :)) Thank you very much.

Hi ShiShi!! :)) Thank you!! I will not deny, I live in paradise.

September 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm glad you had a relaxing day. I so agree we need to cut them a little slack. It's so easy to sit here and judge. Yes, some of them have revealed their less than desirable true selves from the first day but I can also see saying things you wouldn't ordinarily after this amount of time in this environment. Don't they all say after its over that it was much harder than they expected?

September 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Does anyoe know why they aren't doing the Vegas bash and if they are doing anything else?

September 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Nancy! :)) Thank you! They do.

Hi HEather! :) The people who usually organize it aren't this year.. and no one else picked up the slack.

September 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm going to limit my comments to positive ones. I feel sorry for GM. Along with everything else that tetanus shot is going to make her arm hurt for a good 24 hours. (At least that was my experience.)

September 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, I googled the hidden meaning behind The Rugrats. All I can say is, some people have way too much time on their hands. Why can't anything ever just be taken at face value? It's kind of like all the music I grew up with that certain extremists were always telling us had satanic messages. It really wasn't that deep. Sometimes it really was just about sex, drugs and rock-n-roll.

September 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Carolyn. Hi everyone. What a spectacular picture! Thanks for sharing.

September 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tennis is going to a third set, looks like a delay on tonight's broadcast.

September 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

What is it with Andy? He can't leave Elissa's name out of his mouth. Everything being said he has to bring it around to Elissa.

September 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Carolyn what a paradise of a pic!

Carolyn and Nancy I couldn't agree more...I guess that's why I was a little depressed the other day as their was bashing in the house and outside...little too much for me.

In the AR Judd mentions why he was bitter when he came back in the house. He said it was because he was close to McCrae and he didn't warn him about DE.
Yesterday Judd mentioned to Spencer about putting Andy up as a nom, S/ said that could be an option. But Judd s just going into panic mode making deals w/ everybody with no clear vision of a plan. He's just desperate to stay off the block. And that's why he will most likely go OTB....He's like a frog jumpin all over a pond!
and.......Andy is funny how he is always right their every where !
Like when GM and McCrae went to talk to Spencer, since they were tied, one had to sit outside the door while the other was inside talking to Spencer... and who is their??? ANDY! (he said he was waiting to take a shower-haha)....and after the POV when Judd was having his moment freaking out , Gm on couch...where was ANDY ,pacing the floor just in case something is said.....He is every where! and he even said that's what he does follow people around just in case he hears something...Burp!

September 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB will come on late today. But I believe it's worth it for this incredible U.S Open Women's Finals

September 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Lisa! :)) Thank you!

Hi Jerry! :) Thanks for the heads up!

Hi FLGirl! :) He's gotten a case of the nasties this week.

Hi Yasmin! :) Thank you!


Everyone -- I'm taking a break for dinner before the viewing party.. See you back here in a bit!

September 8, 2013 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Thank you so much Carolyn for this site.I can only imagine all the work that goes into it.Please know that there are a lot of people like myself that look forward to reading everything uou write.I'm going to miss all the regulars and the newbies whose comments I love to read- whether I agree or not.For me,its always a long time between seasons.Thank you again for all you do!

September 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I just wanted to say this about Judd.I think he has a real problem with anxiety.The pacing,paranoia and mood swings that he is going through are probably something he struggles with even outside the house.I feel bad for him.

September 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Judd's best shot would be to tell Mccrea that Andy voted against Amanda, then try to get Mccrea to campaign to put Andy up.

September 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Relax. Not going to pick at you but merely mention something I saw last night. Remember how Aaryn attempted to play off her racist and homophobic comments by saying "Folks where I'm from are like that but it doesn't mean anything"? Well, a new Iliza Shlesinger comedy special was just added to Netflix during which, in the first 15 minutes, she said nigger not once but twice and bellowed out "faggot". This was IN Dallas and she is a born and bred Texan. Perhaps Aaryn was just being truthful. Maybe Texans are just dumb like that.

September 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree 100%

September 8, 2013 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

Hi Carolyn...again, thanks for all you do. especially this season!!

September 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yep I lived there because my Father transfer there. I hated it there. Once I graduated from HS I moved back home. Not ALL Texans are racist although my parents say racist things all the time where they never did before moving there.

September 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

As a white woman who attended a four year historically black college, I can assure you, racism is everywhere and it crosses all races and ethnicity's. We still have a long way to go.

September 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

It wouldn't do any good for Judd to tell McCrae Andy voted out Amanda, he knew Andy was lying from the look on his face, he said so in DR on tonight's show. Besides I think A. He actually wanted Amanda out so he could play the game his way and 2. He wanted Elissa out for both personal and game reasons--they all have an irrational, over the top hatred of her. Game is one thing, but the constant bashing borders on insanity. I don't care who wins, won't be celebrating but if I could root for any of them it would be GM.

September 8, 2013 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below