;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 7, 2013

PoV Spoiler & Aftermath

The live feeds went to Trivia at 10:55am, indicating the start of the crucial final 5 Power of Veto competition.

As soon as the feeds come back, and we're 100% positive of the winner, the spoiler and aftermath will be here in this post.  Please refresh periodically for new info!

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get up to speed, here are the links to today's previous posts: Saturday Morning before the PoVThe Overnight Report

In the meantime, be sure to vote in the brand new quickie polls on the right sidebar.  Then come join me on facebook playing free roulette and slots. :0) There is no Vegas this year.  I need a fix.

As of 12:54pm, Feeds are back!
McCrae has won the PoV!!

Bye Bye, Exterminator Final 4! Spark up your feeds, folks!  The Exterminators are imploding!  It just got good again! Wanna Check out the Feeds for 2 Days Free

12:55pm
Spencer: I want you and Andy to decide.  I'll agree to whatever.
McCrae: F*ck dude.. Final F*cking Four.
Spencer: Feels pretty sweet doesn't it..
McCrae: Holy shit.
Spencer: We're in the long haul now til Thursday.  Ginamarie or Judd could go nuts.
**and out Andy to McCrae for his betrayal of Amanda.



12:59pm
Andy comes into HoH..

Spencer: We were just talking about it..
McCrae: The decision really comes down to me and you.
Spencer: I don't want to break a tie..
Andy: I wonder why Judd was so against you winning..
McCrae: He was like, if I win, don't be excited for me.. He was just playing it up.
Spencer: If you split the votes.. someone's gonna be mad at each one of you.

Andy: It's gonna be a tough week..
McCrae: I've already told both of them they're safe.
Andy: Me too.
McCrae: As long as it's unanimous..
Spencer: I just don't want.. I want everybody to be happy for the final 4.   We can keep it all guys.. or..
Andy: I'm just trying to think of the pros and cons for each one.  I feel like GM's broken.. but she's a fighter.. and Judd will just lay down.  In Endurance, I feel like you and I are pretty even.  Who do you think would be better at questions..
Spencer: We can pretty much guarantee that next Veto is gonna be the days..

1:04pm Judd knocks and comes in.  They flip the conversation to chatter about the comp.  As it turns out, BB14 winner Ian hosted.

Judd: (to McCrae)  Ian loved you.  You could tell.  He was rooting for you the whole time.
Andy: Hopefully he didn't hear the we'd rather see anyone but Ian.
Judd: I liked Ian, I just liked Frank better.

1:08pm
McCrae: Is GM still on the couch?
Judd: mm hmm.  She's cryin.
Spencer: I feel like we should go down there and comfort her.
McCrae: I'm sure she doesn't wanna see me.
Spencer: We're all in this together.
McCrae: You're right.  I'll go.

Andy and McCrae leave.

Judd: I'm goin' home, aint I?
Spencer: I want you to stay.  No doubt.  And I'll campaign.  You gotta get Andy and McCrae.
Judd: You toldem last night that ya'll would vote me out if we lost..
Spencer: No.. we said that you'd be the replacement nom if he came down.. Don't f'in sweat it, dude.. Don't f'in sweat it.
Judd: There's no way you would put up Andy?
Spencer: I would consider it.
Judd: I just don't wanna go home.. i don't wanna go on the block.
Spencer: Here's the thing.. GM's a girl.. The Jury's all girls.. If she makes it to Final 2, she's dangerous as F*ck. As far as exterminators though.. I damn sure don't want anybody to blow the lid on it just cuz they're pissed.
Judd: GM's torn up now..
BB: GM, Please come to the Diary Room.

Spencer: Holy Shit.  This is not what I wanted to happen.
Judd: I couldn't see ya'lls clock.. McCrae had it.  He just had one peice that was messed up.  Ian LOVES him, that probably means America loves him and he's gonna get America's Player.  I need to talk to Andy.  If he goes up, he'll stay.  If I go up, I have a feeling, I'm gone.
Spencer: Dude, we are the f'in exterminators.. We wanna get McCrae out.  GM's tough.
Judd: She is, but she's beat to shreds right now.  People are gonna look at that.
Spencer: Just don't get down. I think GM and Andy are closer.
Judd: He's gonna keep her. He will take her over me and McCrae.
Spencer: They've got a relationship.  She's closer to him than to me or you. So that means, I want her out.

Judd: Now McCrae's all final four, final four.. I wanna tell him to shut up.  I'm a goner.  I'm gonna start raising hell.
Spencer: You need their jury votes.  Nothings done yet.
Judd: Yeah it is.  I'm about to start breakin' shit downstairs.  I f'in hate production.  i hate everything right now.  My leg's scarred forever.  I just don't wanna stay here all week, knowing I'm going home.  I'm just gonna eject myself, I think.

1:17pm
Judd comes down the HoH stairs and pushes everything that was on the counter off. No reaction.

Andy: Ginamarie's gonna need stitches.
Spencer: Yeah, that's what the medic said.

McCrae's still dorking out about meeting Ian.

1:19pm
Kitchen
Spencer: (whispers to McCrae and Andy) He's sure he's going home, so he's gonna throw a fit.

1:27pm
Cam 1 and 2 - Judd and McCrae are in the bathroom..
Judd: She's better at questions than be.. but Nobody's better than Andy.

Cam 3 and 4
Andy and Spencer are not pleased with Judd.  His paranoia may send him out the door faster..

Andy: We have to be honest with McCrae before one of them is.
Spencer: We've gotta cut Judd to show him we're faithful.  Judd wants me to put you up, so GM will go for sure. I figure McCrae knows about the Exterminators. Did ya'll stay up talking?
Andy: He was up reading the bible for a long time. We didn't talk.
Spencer: He's gonna know he was the target this week..
Andy: I know.  I just don't want someone else to tell him.  Just my gut..
Spencer: McCrae's playin' personal.  He wants to send GM home, like, here you go Amanda.

Andy: I think both of them would take us over McCrae..

**Stretch!

1:45pm
Spencer: I gotta go talk to Judd.  Calm him down.
Andy: He could be down there sweet-talking McCrae right now.

Andy and Spencer come downstairs.  Andy gets called to the DR, and wonders aloud how, since GM hasn't come out yet.. They figure she's being tended to elsewhere..

1:46pm
Cam 4
Cockpit
Spencer: Andy said he wants to keep you.  You didn't go down there and do anything stupid with McCrae, did you?
Judd: no, I just acted like I would've used the veto on him.


1:49pm
Cam 3
Andy helps a hobbled Gm up into the HoH.. He comes downstairs and says..

Andy: I'm over this act of hers.  I know she's faking.
Judd: I'm not putting that suit back on for DR.  They can go to hell.  Andy, I'm being honest.  If it were you going up, I would definitely keep you without the shadow of a doubt.  I just had to do a little damage control with him..

Spencer: If GM makes final 2, she's gonna win.  It's a perfect time to cut her.
Judd: I didn't mean to cuss Ian.  his answer was ridiculous. He hated me.  You could tell.
Spencer: F*ck him. He just roots for the underdog.
Judd: I hate him.. I don't hate him.. I just can't get rid of him.   Andy go upstairs?
Spencer: no, Andy's over there.. McCrae's in the DR.  Gm's in the HoH bath.

Judd: Of course it's a puzzle, since I said how bad I was at puzzles all week.
Spencer: I'm good at puzzles.
Judd: I didn't know where to begin.

Andy returns.. Comp talk continues.

Spencer: I'm gonna go upstairs, listen to my CD.
Andy: How soon did you get out, Judd?
Judd: I didn't get it.  My whole body hurt.  Such a disadvantage.

1:56pm
Cam 1/2 Spencer and GM
Cam 3/4 Andy pulls Judd into the Rainbow Room to talk.

Andy: I'm being honest with you when I tell you that I wanna keep you, 100%.  I think you have a better shot at beating McCrae, now that GM is so broken, and I want you, me and Spencer to make final 3.
Judd: He'll win at final 2.. especially after this alliance.
Andy: I just need to know, if you get HoH or Veto next, you're getting rid of McCrae, right?  I need to feel it from you.
Judd: Absolutely.

1:58pm

Spencer: I don't want Judd to rat out the exterminators.
GM: If anything, we'll just deny it again.  he did the same thing with the grasshoppers. That's all.  if he goes to that level.
Spencer: That's beneath a snake's belly kind of bullshit.
GM: I sent Amanda home, but.. Judd always said that McCrae never liked him. I know I had to break a tie and save you.
Spencer: If it's a tie, I'll save you, GM.
GM: As I said before, I want you to be my Nick.
Spencer: GM, between me and you, you can't beat Andy in the final 2.. If I was in the jury, I'd vote for him. He's played it up. Everybody loves that motherf*cker. He's got 6 votes.  Me and you in the finals.. We got a fair shot at this.

GM: (tears)
Spencer: I stink like hell, but I'm gonna hug you.

Spencer: I would be happy if you won the 1/2 a million.  We're grown folks.. We don't live in apartments with a bunch of drunk kids.
GM: I don't wanna live with my parents anymore.
Spencer: I think we have the best shot together.   We can't beat Andy.  No one here can beat Andy.  You can trust me.  You can tell me anything.
GM: After he left, I felt so alone..
Spencer: You and I together got a fair shot at this.
GM: We came a long way, my friend.
Spencer: And I wanna go there with you.
GM: I think you should push that to McCrae.

Spencer: I don't want it to be a tie breaker.  I want the final 4 to be solid.
GM: Judd was helpin' f'in McCrae.. He told him you got it upsidedown.
Spencer: To be honest with you, I don't mind tellin' him he's safe all week.
GM: McCrae told me, if I come off, I'll vote for you to stay, and then I got called to DR, and I didn't get a chance to say it back.
**she did say it back.
Spencer: Judd sucks at these comps.  You're killer at em.  Judd quits.  He just stood on his platform and let time run out.
GM: I always try my best. I don't know why Vetoes' I cannot win.
Spencer: Vetoes are tough.


2:09pm
Cam 3 and 4
Judd and Andy

We join this conversation in progress.

Judd: Oh my God.. DO you think there's any way we could talk McCrae into not using the veto?
Andy: hah. No.
Judd: We could tell him, if you use the veto, you're goin' home next week.
Andy: I don't think there's any way.
Judd: I was doing damage control with him..

Andy: Another thing, I do not want the Exterminators to get out.. Ginamarie has to be so careful.  I just don't want, if she knows she's going home, for her to be jaded and pissed.  It's not like we're being disloyal. I think next week, as long as he doesn't get HoH.. The good thing is, at the beginning of the season, the days are kind of f'd up.  Because of 4th of July..
Judd: I hope it's that.  Even though I'm not good at it.  I know you can beat him.
Andy: It'll be you n me v him for that HoH.
Judd: Surely one of us can beat him.  I'm gonna have to play like I'm on McCrae's side, but trust me, I'm not.  Him and Amanda disgust me. He did nothin.  He just laid there on his bed.  But I'm gonna have to be nice to him, because I want his vote.

Andy: Moving forward, as long as I know you've got my back, I've got yours.
Judd: I've got it.
Andy: Then I'm voting for you to stay,
Judd: Spencer would vote for me in a tie, wouldn't he?
Andy: I think so.. He knows GM would take me.

2:20pm
Spencer steps into the HoH Shower. Because I love you, I'll spare you the photographic evidence.

2:28pm
HoH
Spencer and McCrae
Cam 1 and 2

Spencer: Bottom line, we're gonna make it to the final 4.  I don't really trust Judd, but at this point, trust doesn't really even matter.
McCrae: Me n Andy were talking about it.  If it's Judd we're getting rid of, we're gonna have to blindside him.  If it's GM, we can tell her.
Spencer: Dude, get your shower.  We got 100 hours we can talk about it.
**aint that the truth!

2:30p -- McCrae steps into the HoH Shower. Spencer goes downstairs...

2:40pm -- We're taking a wee bloggy break!  Need fresh air!  Please mind the critters while we're out.  Particularly Judd...  as his head is liable to explode any minute.


**Spark up your feeds, folks!  The Exterminators are imploding!  It just got good again!

CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







78 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Re; Poll who is most offensive.

Amanda is leading over Spencer?!!!

C/ maybe clarify offensive !
so the polls reflect the real winner").............Spencer!
As the one who has made the most offensive remarks about ..well mostly woman and children.....(can someone pull my hair back while I puke)

September 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks that is the best 'free' gaming site!!

September 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger starfishsky said...

Carolyn - I hit the tip jar today. Thank you so much for great recaps of the HG. I'm still trying to catch the feeds now & then, but I don't last long before I have to mute the sound.

This is the best BB site and I've been a regular (lurker) for years.

Thanks again.

September 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I just noticed when flipping through my guide on the TV that today at 5 eastern time on WE Rach's and Brenndon's wedding is being reshown. I for 1 am looking forward to see just how Elissa's face has changed. The hg kept saying that she did not look like her picture so I'm going to make my own decision on that.
I saw the My Fair Wedding when it was on in Dec and thought she had a fatter face.

September 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a toss up between Spencer and GM for most offensive. Let's make it easy and give them both the honorary award of most offensive player of the year!

I have to root for MC to win the PoV today for no other reason than I want to see TE have to eat one of their own :) (evil laugh)

September 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

TripL...you can get a better view of Elissa when she was on Anderson Cooper. You don't get to see a lot of her in the Wedding show.

Now, R&E's mom...she's portrayed as being a complete ego-centric type of person. Just remember, it's all for TV.

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn!!!

September 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Karen Caskey

I agree with you about McCrae. I have rooted for him since day 1. All through my roller coaster of emotions about Amanda and sometimes feeling disappointed in what seemed like a lack of game play by McCrae, I have never given up on him. There is just something likeable about him. Maybe it is the shaggy lost puppy dog quality. If so, that's good enough for me. I prefer that to the wolf in sheeps clothing feel that I get from Andy.

September 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Yasmin :) I'll even provide you a pretty new barrette. ;)

Hi Debra :) I just discovered it. Missy turned me on to it a couple weeks ago.

Hi Starfishsky :) Thank you very much!! I'm so glad you've come out from the shadows!

Hi TripL! :) Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try to catch it if the feeds are still on trivia..

September 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


MattU :) hehehehehe!

Hi Zany!!! I haven't seen the wedding, but in real life, their mom is actually really a BIG sweetheart.

Hi Grendon :) There you are!

September 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany - she invited me to the wedding no less than a dozen times (i couldn't go because bb was still on, and i didn't want to desert everyone)

September 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Did you ever think at the beginning of the season that you'd have a poll like that?!

September 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Nancy :) Nope!

September 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Hello Caro and Dishers ....

Just throwing my 2 cents in ... hoping McCrae wins this POV.

September 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Marcia

I also agree with you. I know that everyone is shocked at this cast. Some people wanted them removed from the show. I agree that it can be disheartening to watch but BB is a reality show and I do believe these HG's are a realistic view of real life. You see it everywhere. Not only on reality television or in the entertainment industry. It is in places of employment, neighborhoods and schools. It actually leaves me at times feeling empty and at times feeling terrified. I was enjoying my school years shortly after people had marched and fought for equality and peace. Although, admittedly, white middle class people made up the majority of students and teachers there was still quite a mixture of races and ethnicities in my school. I don't remember as children, ever feeling different from one another or not liking someone or not being liked because of skin color.

It's not only race and religion and sexuality that people choose to hate in others. It's like people deliberately look for differences between themselves and others and instead of celebrating those differences they want to fight over them. Add to that the fact that entire generations are being raised to be selfish-if you can't afford it and you can't earn it just take it. They are being raised to be rude and disrespectful-you don't owe anyone respect, they need to earn your respect. They are raised to not feel there are consequences for bad behavior. I am not promoting child abuse, but our laws have gone so far the other way that a teacher or a parent can not even discipline a child without fear of being sued or reported to children's services. Add to that the fact that with technology, these children can gang up on someone and bully them anonymously and afar until they have literally bullied someone to death and they are never going to be held accountable.

I started to rant and then to ramble and have somewhat lost track of what I was saying. In short, I do agree. This is the decline of civilization as we know it. Frankly, I am terrified of the world that my children will be left to live in.

September 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Oh Caro, how rude of me not to say HI and welcome back to our common BB addiction.
About the WE show at 5, I've set my DVR so will watch it when the feeds are again blocked.

September 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

And what makes the poll worse is that its a hard decision. Pretty sorry if you ask me.

September 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hey FLGirl :) indeed

Hi Shamrock!! :) your .02 is always welcome!

September 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Wooooo Hoooo ....

Can I cross my fingers that Andy gets put up in his place? It won't happen, but I can hope.

September 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

I'm still getting caught up reading comments from the last post and I saw you were looking for me. That makes me feel the warm fuzzies inside.

I actually left to take my daughter to her color guard competition and then stopped to visit grandma (the same grandma that was in a nursing home last year.) She can't get up on her own and is getting thin (under 100 pounds now) but she still has her feisty moments. If she gets pissed off about something it can be pretty funny. And just like grandma's will do, she still tries to feed me whenever I stop for a visit. She will be 93 years old in November.

September 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Carolyn: I figured as much, because I remember you talking about her several times. You know how it is, they can't make those reality shows without a lot of "drama" whether it's real or fabricated.

I really don't like the ending of the wedding show. I think it paints Rach in an unfair light. Trust me, by the end of my wedding evening, I was just as bad, but I wasn't smart enough to find my own space...lol. I don't want to spoil the show for those who haven't seen it yet.

September 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG!!!!

I didn't even realize feeds were back.

Happy happy happy dance and smiles all around.

I'm not saying everyone or anyone has to agree with me but please don't rain on my parade.

Time for a glass of Baja Rosa.

September 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

I'm so glad McCrea won the POV!! I'm rooting for him to the end

September 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

So hope they flip and put Andy up and out ....

Hi Carolyn! So glad McCrae won POV!

September 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

So hope they flip and put Andy up and out ....

Hi Carolyn! So glad McCrae won POV!

September 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Spencer wants to keep Judd. Andy wants to keep GM. McCrae knows that no one is on his side. I think McCrae should vote for whoever Andy does not vote for and force Spencer to break a tie.

I think it is funny to see Judd scared right now after the way he acted this past week. I would like to say I feel bad for GM but all I can think of to say is 'drama queen'. I am, however, impressed that McCrae checked on GM and was actually kind to her. That is more than anyone did for him.

September 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn if you have Direct tv, the Brenchal wedding is on twice today on WE.

September 7, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I'm with FL Girl, that the "who's most offensive" poll caused me to pause for more than a few moments. Too many choices, unfortunately! I'm frankly very surprised that Amanda is in the lead in front of Spencer.
So happy that McCrae won POV - I'll keep rooting for him! Thanks again (a million times) for all that you do for us here on BBDish, Carolyn!!

September 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My, Judd is quite a poor sport and he doesn't even know how Andy and McCrae will vote. I think I would at least wait until I had an idea before I started throwing a tantrum. Uh Judd, you may want to take a long hard look at your inner demons. Amanda actually handled her nomination and eviction better than Judd is and he doesn't even know for sure that he is going up as the renom.

September 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Judd has flipped his wig! Man has he become rude and vile. Really has some built up anger coming out!

I guess the lesser of the evils remaining is McCrae. Would be nice to see Andy outed this week now as the Exterminators start to turn on each other and eat their own poison!

Have a great day everyone!

September 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Deleted my 'So happy' comment on FB so ....

SO HAPPY *joyful dance*

I would be pleased if it was McCrae and Judd for final two.

September 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I wonder if GM's injury would keep her from competing in the future.

Logic dictates with her injury she would be less likely to do well in physical challenges but she is still a threat in other categories.

I would prefer to see Spencer put Andy up and vote him out.

September 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quite funny to see how HG's react when they know, or at least think, they are headed out the door. They begin to display similar types of behavior they have been bashing the other HG for when they were on their way out.

Congrats to MC! Let the canabalism begin :)

September 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The best laid plans...BB karma. Every time, I do love that. Well this salvages the week for me at least. He doesn't even have to win, McCrae, just so it's not those four together.

I still think Andy played a brilliant game, for him, if he hadn't done it this way. There was no reason to think that he would get third with McCranda rather than the leftovers. It just shows he had no confidence in his competitive game to beat them at the end. The same thing could happen in this alliance and he has the added betrayal which could lose him a lot of jury votes. Plus the bad mouthing of Amanda who never once talked bad about him and was loyal to the point of sabotaging her own game.

September 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For having such a terrible mouth GM can certainly handle herself with grace with these injuries.

September 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wowza

Judd just continues to get more angry, hateful and disgusting. What exactly is his problem? Does he even know what he is mad about? What exactly is it that he holds McCrae accountable for?

I think he has anger issues that extend far beyond this game. I know Andy is not leaving so, under the circumstances and taking today's behavior into account, I hope Judd is evicted this week. I think I would like McCrae and Spencer in the final 2 as that gives McCrae the best chance of winning.

Judd needs to quit pouting and win something. What does he think everyone else is supposed to do, pack their bags and hand him the check. Isn't that why he complained about Amanda? He is no longer good at the social game. He sucks at comps. Apparently he has no strategy as he keeps putting all his trust in Andy even after seeing what Andy did to all his other alliance members. I wish Judd had never come back. Since he did, I would happily watch him be evicted a second time.

September 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

For non-smoker...get your monthly X 1000 on the worst day of your life and that almost as bad as quitting smoking! I wish people could understand why Judd has been so nasty this last week...I've seen it before and I've gone through it...I'm cutting him some slack in his attitude. Definitely don't like some of what he says, but I can understand where some of it comes from!

September 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hell MFing yeah! Bye bye rat pack!

September 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Bunch of floaters cant win nothing

September 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Leftovers eating themselves. This alliance didn't last long. It makes me smile.

Work again, seriously, I need a vacation.

Have a great night everyone :)

September 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

The are all gonna rat out each other. Spencer, GM, they are all gonna turn. Or they are going home

September 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Checking in, live from the laptop and post-trivia.

I've been lurking on comments while watching feeds since BB came back from PoV Comp. Realizing there are some crude people in this world. Something has set the world back 50 to 100 years in attitude and mentality.

Why is it OK to grab onto every HG's flaw or mistake and scream one's hate for them at the top of their lungs/ tips of their fingers? I saw one commenter post a 'hate list' and in order of most to least. There was no like list. Be careful going in there. It's vicious. I've switched to Twitter on the Feeds and it's not a lot better but it's not total repetition as in chat. I believe some do a copy and paste of their most vile wishes and then hit the paste buttons every few minutes. Going full screen but then you don't get the preview panes. You don't get to watch for different conversation changes.

Oh well. Complaining is contagious. Now I'm guilty too. Vote me out, please.

I need to get busy with today's sermon. I'm not sure how it's going to go yet. But remember. Today is all about "Stone Casting" don't forget to bring your best ones. Following the sermon I'll be having casting and target lessons.

:o)
GsYToR

September 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Well Judd the shoe isn't even on the other foot and we see now what a real jerk you can be.

We all know Andy and spencer have a final two deal and mccrae should now see that too

Andy is right the smart move would be to vote Judd out, GM is broken, now physically always mentally.

I just hope mccrae can stay alive but spencer and Andy are tough

Of course Judd could just spill the beans on his way out and blow up Andy who the would probably throw spencer under the bus, because that's what floaters do.

September 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lulu

I would cut Judd some slack if he was in a general, over all bad mood with equal opportunity grumpiness not being directed at specific people. The fact that almost all of his nastiness has been directed at McCrae makes it seem far more of a personal issue than a nicotine withdrawal issue.

September 7, 2013 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon, bless your grandma's heart!

September 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Please evict GM. Please evict GM

September 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Susan Baker

Im positive her injuries are fine

September 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Well, since McCrae won the POV the alliance has no choice but to eat each other lol

September 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yasmin,I couldn't agree more,and I will hold your hair back if you hold mine :p

Good afternoon Carolyn and fellow disher's :)
XOXO to all :)

September 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

lscott

I think you forgot what Shelley was like

September 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger DJ Robbie Robb said...

Hey All,
Carolyn, I rarely post but lurk daily.
Because of this blog and comment section - yall have me LOOKING FOR THE WE CHANNEL?!!

..and I am glad I did Elissa is hotness !!!

September 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont by this GM injury. Not at all. Nobody gets injured this much

September 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Agree with Jumbo... Vote GM out.

and in my world she would be followed by McCrae on Thursday. That way Amanda would have McCrae back and they could do it all over the Jury house. It would also give 7 of the 8 women in Jury a huge break. They wouldn't have to listen to Amanda tell them when to sit, stand, sleep, eat, and how to make decisions. She would be much to busy crawling on top of McCrae.

Life would be calm and beautiful for all.

We could hold hands and sing "KumBaYa" or "We Are the World" or something... Maybe our "True Colors" would come shining through. We could all sing that also.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone :))

I've got BB Brain.. ie, it's melting.

I'm going for a bike ride. I'll be back in a bit..

Please let me know if anyone's head explodes.

xo,
C

September 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone....what a whiney baby Judd is!!!!! They are not going to be able to control him this week and the more paranoid he is the more likely he will tell McCray everything.

I love that this threw a wrench in all if the exterminators plans! I honestly don't care who leaves. Why is Judd so concerned with scars on his legs. Why doesn't anyone catch on that Spencer isn't considering Andy for the block.

September 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I've seen the other HG's mention a few times that they think Andy would win if he makes the final two.

I disagree.

While Andy has been likable, he also has stabbed everyone in the back by being disloyal.

He also has been a professional floater, and has been well below average at comps.

He let everyone else get their hands dirty, and his sole HoH evicted the uninspiring Jessie.

Andy doesn't have much to state his case on why he's the best player when it comes down to the final two.

September 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know that Judd said Amanda and McCrae disgust him and that he hates McCrae because McCrae didn't do anything except lay in his bed for the whole game.

This much is true. And from his bed he won 2 HOH's and 3 POV's. What have you done Judd?

September 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I think Andy just 'got it' talking to Spencer. He just realized he probably is not going to final 2 and started crying just as McCray walked in the room. lol

September 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn If you find any extra peace on that bike ride, bring it back and auction it off on eBay.

Set a minimum and make it high. If it doesn't sell you can save it for next year and get a head-start on BB16.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

August

Thank you. She's definitely a fighter. I think she would tell some of these nasty HGs a thing or two.

September 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I think Andy made a dumb move in his good-bye message by telling Amanda he voted her out and about the Exterminators.But he just couldn't pass up an opportunity to pat himself on the back.

September 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon can I have a glass???

September 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shamrock

I agree with you. I do not think Andy is a shoo in for the win. But since all the other HGs think he is I don't know why they have kept him around.

Shi Shi

Judd is definitely being a brat and yes, you may have a glass. I'm trying to quit complaining about him since I am starting to get mean. It's just always hard for me to show sympathy for people who seem to have no sympathy for others.

September 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think everyone disgust Judd. Who does he like these days. He has issues. I think he has anger issues also. He is his own worst enemy. Can't imagine anyone being upset with Ian.

September 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Hi Carolyn and BB Dishers!

Yay for McCrae! All this time ive been waiting to see what he would do alone and the first thing he does is get rid of Elissa.....Ok, im officially over it now.

And already thinking about next week. We all know the POV winner holds all the power, so im not sure if I want him to win HOH or prefer the POV....his inability to see Andy as untrustworthy leads me to hoping he wins HOH. I see Gina, Mccrae and Spencer keeping Andy.....Judd would be the only one that would poss cut him loose.

So heres to hoping GM gets sent home this week, Mcrae becomes HOH and Judd wins POV.....Hopefully MC gets a clue by then.

MC and Judd F2!

*keeps fingers crossed*

September 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger ldbell210 said...

Andy drives me nuts when he makes excuses to pop into rooms to see who is talking game, I know it's part of his strategy but I wish just once the other houseguests would hide while he's in the dr so we could watch him go nuts looking for them when he gets out.
I think this will be the first time I won't bother watching the last shows, I wish I knew how to view BB Australia

September 7, 2013 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger ldbell210 said...

Why would any of the houseguests trust Andy after watching him stab every person he's worked with in the back?
Also can anyone tell me how to find BB Australia? Thanx

September 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Exterminators should have called them selves The Cannibals!

I wish Judd would calm down and have the smarts to talk Spencer into nom Andy.
As much as Spencer is aligned with Andy, I think 500k is reason enough to do it.
keep GM,she is injured which gives you better odds in physical comp.
Vote out Andy...

* Andy has that freaked out look again.........hmmm me likely!

@ Andrea..haha

September 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi idBell :)

Hi Vana!! :)

FlGirl :) I'd be willing to cut any paranoid HG a significant amount of slack at this point..

Hi ShiShi! :) I was wondering where you were all day. OUt having fun, I hope! He was surprisingly whiny following the comp!

Hi Marcia :) Yupp!

Gaytor :) hehe! Always!

Hey Shamrock :) Excellent points all..

Hi Jumbo :)

Hi DJRobbie :)

Hi Andrea! :) xxoo!

Hi Lulu! :))

Hi August! :)

Hey LScott! :)

Hi Mappy! :)

Hi JenniB! :)

Hi Susan! :)

Hi ShirtlessSteph! :)~~

Hi IDPink! :)

Grendon :) Happy dances for everyone! Love it when something happens to spark things back up again! & God bless Grandma!

September 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Jumbo
I do remember Shelly and how she turned against J&J but Andy brought a new meaning to traitor knowing that Amanda sacrificed her BB life to try and save him.

In my thinking that trumped Shelley's actions by miles

September 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I thought I had another post in me tonight, but I think that was wishful thinking..

I'm fried.

I will be doing an Overnight Report tonight.. And quite possibly an afternoon post tomorrow (since they wont wake up before then anyway) before the Sunday Show Viewing Party..

September 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

You tube. Just search Big Brother Australia, the best channel is BBAU0001 - I found it thanks to Grendon and am so happy I did :)

September 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for another great year of dishing Carolyn and my fellow addicts. I so enjoy being a part of this blog. Once it's over I will miss you all almost as much as the show. It would be great if the writers would strike again and give us a winter season of BB. Much love to you all my friends.

September 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Thanks for the best laugh ive had all day!

September 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

From the first day I felt McCrae would win this season. I don't know but I had a feeling. I wasn't exactly fond of Amanda but my hate didn't run as deep as some others. I found her to be very straight forward and I like that in people.. that's just me. I did feel she was ruining McCrae's game but I still think he will win! Nothing made me happier than coming to the blog to see he won VETO!! You go my Pizza boy. You got this! I'm rooting for you 100%

September 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

As for the poll, anyone else notice that every pool that chooses a side has that 48% figure? 48% want Elissa to win America's Favorite... Add Aaryn and Amanda in the 'most offensive' poll, you get 48%... There have been a lot of 48's this season in the polls...

So happy McCrae won! He was crying under his comforter in the early morning hours after spending time with Spencer and Andy in the HOH. Maybe he figured something out?

Mappy, how much of GM's injury is real and how much is strategy? She'll rip skin from her fingers to win an HOH and refuses meds for her foot--even idiot dancers must know the value of anti-inflammatories in getting an injury to heal quickly... The guys know the jury is all female so far, she needs something to make her a more attractive F2.

Michigan Man, Can we officially rename them "THE LEFTOVERS?" So much more appropriate than the Exterminators since then they'd need to kill themselves--the rat (Andy), the weasel (Judd), the boar (Spencer) and the scorpion (GM). The Leftovers is the best name ever for this alliance! TY so much! :)

I have nolt been on the feeds yet today but lately Judd had made it clear he blames only McManda for his DE ouster. In spite of everyone telling him how McCrae cried and Aaryn telling him how Helen alone followed her around during the show when she won pov, telling her she had to put up Judd or she was going to be sent packing the nest week. NOT Amanda, Helen. And certainly not McCrae. Judd is being stupid, ignoring all the evidence. He had a chance at final 4 with Elissa and McManda when Andy turned it down (in effect--all he had to do was say something at any one of 5 different times, such as the hammock with Amanda at 4 a.m.). He stuck with the Leftovers and LOST. Boo hoo. He had 2 tries, one more than anyone else got. Wonder if he's heard of Kaysar? Kaysar could teach him some class with respect to second chances blown....

September 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

Grendon/Lulu - For BBAU which season is recommended to start with??

September 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:45pm cams 3/4

Spencer, Andy and Judd the other cams are on the bathroom so someone may be in there. The living room is now as messy as the bedroom. McCrae was in the bathroom.

9:49pm McCrae wanders through the living room. He comes back and sits on the couch not temping fate by sitting in a eviction chair.

9:51pm GM comes out of DR. Ayran bashing tonight, from GM. Andy discounts her wins which got GM agreeing. McCrae to DR.

9:52 DR leak to McCrae "congrats on winning the Veto". You think they would've done that DR hours ago.

The leftovers love each other, how sweet. Plus self love of their "big moves".

GM should be proud, she is now the most accident prone HG ever. Talk about their rent, bashing McCrae because he doesn't pay much, and gas prices and for the heck of it Spencer has to throw a dig in at the president.

Take this as a warning. At 10:08pm on cam 3 Skippy does a slow pan from Spencer's feet to his crotch. Skippy is a sicko.

10:10 McCrae comes out of DR. Spencer asks him if he got in trouble for using production as strategy and we get fish.

10:11pm Spencer goes to DR.

10:15pm McCrae says "no reality bash, that sucks". Guess they told them. Wonder if they'll do that L.A. party this year that was on the feeds. Was that a Real sponsored thing? I think it might of been.

September 7, 2013 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger ldbell210 said...

Lulu, many thanks to you and Grendon!

September 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below