;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 9, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

The Feeds went to fishies at 10:23am and stayed there. After 20 minutes, I'm convinced the PoV Ceremony is underway, and Skippy just can't find the Trivia button this morning.

As soon as the feeds come back, we'll have the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath here for you in this post. Despite Spencer and Andy's attempt last night, we fully expect McCrae to use the PoV on himself, and Spencer to nominate Judd in his place.

Soon to be confirmed..

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, here are the links to the previous posts: Monday Morning Before the PoV CeremonyThe Overnight Report.  Be sure to read the Overnight.  You wont even believe what Spencer and Andy tried to pull last night.

McCrae used the PoV on himself.  
Spencer put Judd up as the Renom.

10:52am
Feeds are back!

Judd: He looked pissed when I walked by his bedroom.
Spencer: F'ck him.
Judd: I almost teared up. I didn't though.



Spencer: How close are Andy and GM?
Judd: Close, I guess. If you keep me though..
Spencer: There's GM,
GM: Nice speech, Judd, Jesus Christ.
Judd: I'm not gonna campaign against you so that's basically my pitch.
Spencer: Yeah, you definitely cut off your cigarette supply right there.
GM: I think you left him shaking in his jeans.
Judd: Ya'll are like family for me.  I'm not gonna campaign against GM.  That was my pitch.
Spencer: I wished I'd done better on that puzzle.
Judd: We all had a chance.. It was meant for him to win somehow..
Spencer: This is an unfortunate scenario.

Judd: I hope I don't look like too big of a dick on tv.
Andy: You wont.  You just said the truth.
Judd: He's the reason I left.  He's tried to get me out since I been back.
Spencer: I don't blame you for what you said..
Judd: DId he say anything?  He kinda looked at me dirty.
Andy: I think he went back to bed.
Spencer: Ya had to expect a dirty look after that.
GM: I didn't know there was so much bad blood.
Judd: We were friends and allies.. He didn't even warn me, like I would have him.  I came back, my goal was to get rid of him.  He won it fair and square.   Hew knew Elissa was after me.. It's just a game.  I don't hate him on a personal level.  On a game level, he's my nemesis. Sorry that was awkward as hell.
GM: I just didn't expect it.. Usually people just sit.
Spencer: It was admirable.
Judd: It's hard to me.  It was just in the moment.  I had to get it off my chest. I know it makes me look like a sore loser.. Probably the sorest loser of all time.
Andy: I'd say that goes to Chima.
Spencer: I think it made you look scrappy.
Judd: It's done.  He knows my cards. I'll be cordial with him and stuff. I'm not gonna fight with him and argue, but it's just tough to see somebody who's lied to your face so many damn times..

GM: What was that thing where he was MVP for the week?
Spencer: He was trying to protect Elissa.
Andy: I didn't even know about that.
**really, now.

11:03am
GM: He f'in knows what's comin' to him.  Just sucks he won the veto.
Judd: I would never do anything to jeopardize y'alls game.  GM, that's all the campaigning I'm doing.  I have nothing bad to say about y'all.
Andy: (jokes) He cut up all my clothes yesterday and said GM did it.
BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.
Judd: I don't wanna go to the DR right now.
Spencer: They want the man of the hour while he's hot.
Judd: If ya'll see me alone with him, come sit next to me,  I don't want him twisting my words.

Judd leaves.

Andy: I hate that McCrae won that veto.
GM: We all could've won, but he (Judd) quit. So.. it's whatever.
Spencer: I agree.
Andy: It just sucks to lose him and have McCrae still here.
Spencer/GM: yeah
Andy: Was that the 1st speech that's ever been given by a replacement nom at a pov meeting?  He reached in his pocket and I honestly thought he was gonna pull out a Diamon Power of Veto.

GM: It sucks that you guys have to pick.. I realize you have a tie breaker, Spence.
Andy: Although I don't think McCrae will be voting to keep Judd.
GM: You know me, Andy, I always had your back.  It's all on you.
Spencer: Honestly, he was damn pitiful..
GM: He kinda was beggin' last time too.
Spencer: I hope you understand my context of pitiful.. It was sad and hard to watch, kinda like last time.
Andy: I know exactly what you mean.
Spencer: oh, shit.

11:10am
GM: If you guys decide I'm going home, just let me know, so I can wear a pretty dress.  I'm not begging, and I don't want you to feel bad for me.  I care about the game, and I'd like to win.  I've been loyal, keep my word..
Spencer: I know you're going after McCrae just as much as he is. And like, at this point, as much as I appreciate what Judd was sayin, it's not about targets. He said the target's off your back now and on his.
GM: When you get to 4, everyone has to play.  "Keep me in the house.  I'm a bigger target." That's week 2.  It's a different notch now.
Spencer: Yeah
GM: He can be very deceiving.  It makes me nervous sitting up there next to him.  I really don't have much to say.  I just have who I am, and I think you know who I am.
Andy: Judd just makes me nervous.  I'm like, what if Judd is working with McCrae, and he's just trying to get Spencer and I to keep him.
GM: We're all going after McCrae.  I don't know why he felt he had to say that.  We all know that.  McCrae doesn't.

Andy: Alright, I'm gonna go downstairs, eat a little something.  How're you feeling today?  how's your leg?
GM: Sore.

Spencer: You ok?
GM: Just nervous about Thursday.  I hope you have my back.
Spencer: I've got your back.
GM: I'm guessing McCrae would vote for me now.. unless Judd makes some deal with him.  It just sucks being up there.. not getting your key.. I f'ing worked my ass off trying to win, cut my whole shit up, and he just quits.  And he quit last time too, with the Zingbot.  It's like, when you need him the most, he cocks on ya.
Spencer: Like we talked about the other day, I need you.
GM: To the end.  Even McCrae said last night, no one can beat Andy in jury.

Meanwhile on camera 1, Judd goes to whisper something to a sleeping Andy..

11:17am
Spencer: After Andy, nobody can beat McCrae.  I'm scared that next week, Andy and I could be on the block.
GM: You have my word, and I'm gonna shake on it, you have my vote in that case.

11:19am
Judd returns to the HoH room, where people are awake. ;-)  Gm goes downstairs...

11:23am
Judd and Spencer
HoH
Cam 3 and 4

Judd: I hope I didn't piss y'all off.
Spencer: Not at all.
Judd: Cuz if it's a tie, you'll have to break it.  You'll definitely vote to keep me?
Spencer: Yes.
Judd: That was my contribution.. Moving the target to my back.  If he gets veto, he definitely gonna go for me.  He's just a veto monster all of a sudden.   Just let me know if ya'll are gonna get rid of me.
Spencer: There's no way.
Judd: GM's probably a better competitor than me..
Spencer: This next HoH, I probably can't play, but Andy's good at the questions.
Judd: He's super good.  I'll just have to guess.  I only wanna do it in front of you and Andy.. kinda make nice with McCrae.. I don't wanna have any awkwardness.  I don't wanna fight.  Was Andy pissed?
Spencer: I don't think so.

Judd: I just hope you'll break this tie, and then we'll make it to the final 3..

11:30am
I do believe it's nap time for the HGs.. aka, the next round of keep-away from Judd.  I believe it's time for a little fresh air.. and a wee bloggy break.  I'll see you back here soon with an afternoon update.  Please mind the critters for me while I'm out.

Thank you for being a part of BBDish!





CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger brnidgrl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really disappointed in Judd. He screwed Elissa over and now this. He got a second chance at this game!

September 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Spencer should want Mccrae to win HOH, cause if he doesnt he is going to win POV

September 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Sonya_Dallas said...

Aww, thanks Carolyn. It's easy to feel comfortable posting here.. :)

I guess I was creating rainbows and butterflies with my wishful thinking that Spencer would 'blindside' Andy. Darn.



September 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I really hope they send Sheila..err GM home

September 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

So Judd warned Mccrae that he was going to say some horrible things and Mccrae just has to listen to it. He told Mccrae he would do everything he can to downplay thier friendship.
I am hoping that we see some of Judd's strategy in DR- it would be nice to know which judd we are actually dealing with; vengeful angry Judd, or secret manipulator friend of Mccrae Judd.
Unfortunately, I think this move to befriend Mccrae came just a week too late for Judd.
Hopefully, Mccrae will be the sole vote to keep Judd and secure himself some Jury votes (more than one, I am guessing).
Glad Mccrae escaped
"Operation Frontal Labotamy, Bottle in front of me" (Because you'd have to be drunk to think this would work) unscathed.

September 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

This year has been big on mind games....the problem is that the minds just aren't up to the task! Judd may be trying to do this by acting like he and McCrae are still enemies, when they actually may be trying to work together. Remember when Judd said to Mc that he had his back no matter what he actually said to him. The problem is that he may be so bitter that there really isn't any truth to what he said; but this won't work for him anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. Basically, it is just going to come down to whether he or GM can get Andy and Spencer to the final 2. Spencer controls the tie breaker. So much for mind games.....

September 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

This year has been big on mind games....the problem is that the minds just aren't up to the task! Judd may be trying to do this by acting like he and McCrae are still enemies, when they actually may be trying to work together. Remember when Judd said to Mc that he had his back no matter what he actually said to him. The problem is that he may be so bitter that there really isn't any truth to what he said; but this won't work for him anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. Basically, it is just going to come down to whether he or GM can get Andy and Spencer to the final 2. Spencer controls the tie breaker. So much for mind games.....

September 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Since your commentary left off, all Judd is doing is wandering from room to room like a lost puppy. Seems like he's taking everything in, as if he's leaving soon. GM found their suitcases in the storage room (early). They've figured out its an early eviction but aren't talking about it.

September 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was really wanting McCrea and Judd to come together and take them out , BUT with the way Judd as been acting since he came back :( its like he isn't even grateful to have this second chance..........he isnt even trying !!! he has admitted to not even finishing comps etc........... :( so different for someone getting that kind of second chance.

McCrea at least is THANKFUL to still be in the game and playing his heart out to stay !!! Keep fighting and take them out one by one I say......and after what Spencer and Andy wanted him to do with his veto to save GM and just give up his game ........ I hope he wins and gets to choose who he wants at the end ( and I can't believe I am saying this at all) and takes GM .........casue both spencer and andy are so confident they are not going to see Jury

Go McCrea Go !!!!!!

September 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Well not a surprise !

McCrae uses POV on him self
Spencer's re-nom Judd

And pray tell what did Judd say in his speech as a re-nom ??
can't wait for that to get aired!

Andy is just running a movie of his own demise!
Title: Andy BB 15 winner
Star and Director: Andy
Plot: Played everyone
Credits: Andy
(A little premature for his acceptance speech last night)
Arrogance will not get him best player in his BB movie! Nor win him this game.

He is target #1

McCrae: while I do think he has been a floater/ laying low, most of the season he is now playing... wining comps and has the smarts for the game but I am just not sure he will get the jury votes from an almost all female jury who may not respect his last minute playing the game. He did not have to risk anything while Amanda ran the game. Woman do not respect a whooped man!
So IMO McCrae, Spencer and GM have the mind for the game.. it will be interesting to see who wins what and how it effects their game.

September 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SHOCKER!!!!!! McCrae did not take that fabulous deal.

September 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Gang! Sorry for the delay! :)

Hi KByrnes! :)

Hey Jumbo! :)

Hi Sonya :) I'm so glad!

Hi SushiUshi! :) Yup!

Hi Atxnnok! :) hehe!


Hi JenniB! :) Thank you!

Hi KarenC! :)

Hi Yasmin! :)

Hi Mia! So nice to see you! It's been a few days!



EVERYONE --- New Top Post!

:0)

September 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I'm so glad to hear that there are still some McCrea hopefuls left. I've been rooting for him since Amanda left. Those sneaky floaters can't actually play the game, because they have gotten to this point on the backs of the better players and don't know how to do it without them. I was about ready to cancel the whole rest of the year thinking that Andy or Spencer could actually win without doing anything and bragging sbout what great players they are! Some of you here agreed with them. I was ticked! Looks ike some of us still believe that playing a good game isn't floating. Go McCrea!

September 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gm has been real to her alliance why shouldn't she go forth to the final 2 she just chose her alliance at a good time nothing wrong with that, who says when u have to choose your alliances.

September 9, 2013 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now its a see who can play the game.

September 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below