;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, March 15, 2014

BBCanada: Nominations Spoiler and Immediate Followup

Ika has gone through with the plan to nominate Paul and Heather, with Heather believing she is the pawn...

Kenny and Andrew are concerned about being backdoored. 


11:55am
HOH Room

Heather: My only concern is though, even if someone wins PoV, we're all keeping it the same, right?
Ika: Obviously, if you win it, I'd expect you to use it on yourself.
Heather: Do you think the house would respect me more if I didn't use it?
**headdesk

11:59am
Red Sitting Area
Andrew, Jon, Kenny, Heather

Heather: I hope we all get to play veto.
Jon: You will.
Heather: Oh yeah.  Blonde moment. Paul's face was not happy.
Kenny/Jon: Good.
Kenny: He made his bed.  I wanna play so bad.

12:05pm
Bathroom
Andrew and Adel
  
Andrew: Be careful not to make any stupid moves.
Adel: Dude, if I win (PoV), that thing's going back in the box faster than you can blink.
**I expect to hear differently in the DR.

12:10pm
Red Seating area
Andrew and Kenny
Arlie and Jon

Andrew: F'ing.. Big man's going home.  Any one of us could still go up in his place..
Arlie: I don't see him winning it.
Andrew: Neither do I.







Permalink







2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBFans, I was expecting Paul and Adel to be on the block. I don't think either one of them will be able to win POV. We shall see later...
Thanks for keeping us up today Carolyn.

March 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so apparently Alison and Andrew were making out, big time.... she moves FAST!!

March 15, 2014 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below