;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Donny Exposes the Entire Game to Christine

With the rest of the HGs sleeping into the afternoon, Donny took the opportunity to speak very openly to Christine..  He began subtly enough at the end of the morning, and as time wore on, and Christine expressed an inkling of doubt about her actions in sending Nicole out, Donny went for the gold.. or the Derrick, as it were, blowing up Derrick's entire game to Christine AND campaigning to Christine to keep Zach..

It's interesting,  inasmuch as, Donny truly does have the clearest picture of what's actually happening in the house, and I believe he's the only one... apart from Derrick who's pulling all the strings.  The problem for Donny is, they've all built such tight alliances and side alliances, that no matter who Donny talks to, it gets immediately back to the object of the conversation and then filters back to Derrick.


12:10pm
Camera 2
We join this conversation in progress..

Donny: Then you find yourself doin' dirty work for someone else.
Christine: Many times.  Then you look back and hindsight's 20-20.. Why is it so hard in this game?
Donny: Well, the 1st thing is, you can't trust anybody.  Early on, I didn't talk to anybody.. I didn't know who I could trust.  So I don't regret stayin' quiet..
Christine: No way man. This house is nuts.
Donny: But if people knew the peckin' order, it could be a lot different.


Christine: I think people know it.  There's just so much you can do when you feel backed up against a wall.

12:28pm

Donny: Think of the whisperin' that goes on in this place.
Christine: All the time.
Donny: I know for a fact.  I don't sleep all the time.
Christine:You can hear things in the storage room..
Donny: It's just somethin' to think about.  There's some people that has everybody.  Then there's some people that has 2.  And some people that has 3. 
Christine: Yeah.
Donny: But some people has everybody.  And then there's me, who has no one.
Christine: Nobody. You're just a competition beast.
Donny: But, you know, I've only won 1 head of household.  That's all that matters. I've never had to nominate people.

Talk turns briefly to Caleb, who Donny refers to as someone's Victoria.. Christine says that makes sense to her.


Donny: They're not gonna get rid of Victoria, because she belongs to someone.  You have to think who belongs to you.  Don't say.  But you have to think that.  Because it's a numbers game.  You can let someone else do the nominatin' for ya.  And you'll still get their vote, because you didn't nominate them.  I have not done nothin' wrong to no one.  I was a target week 1, and I'm a target again, but once I'm gone, people ain't gonna have no one to help 'em.    The numbers.  Look at Cody up there. You have to think to yourself, who is he loyal to?
Christine:mm hmmDonny:  I know.
Christine: I think I can assume.  Here's the thing.. How do I put this?
Donny: Don't say nothin' you don't want to say.  I wont tell a soul.
Christine: Sincerely, I feel like after the whole house wants you out, you realize who's scary to trust..


Donny: Alright, can I tell you this?  Frankie is a target, but he's automatically a target.
Christine: Do you think so?
Donny: He has that on him already.  There's someone who's not a target and never will be.  Does that make sense?
Christine: Yes. 100%.
**if it doesn't to you, he's referring to Derrick.
Donny: And if the weeks keep goin' on, he never will be.  Can I live with Victoria comin' in 2nd?  I can.  Can I live with someone never been nominated winning?  That'll be hard in my season.  That'll be very hard.
Christine:  uh huh
Donny:  If Frankie won, he would deserve it.  He's won 4 Head of Households.   Here's the way I think, Christine, and please respect the way I think, if I don't win, I want a good player to win.
Christine: mm
Donny: And my chances of winnin' is slim, and I'm gonna be perfectly honest with ya, if Frankie is in the jury house, nobody will get America's Choice.  We've lost 1st place, we've lost 2nd place and we've lost America's Choice.  Do you agree? 
Christine: mm hmm
Donny: He's gonna get it hands down, if he's in the jury house.  So right now, I would hope Frankie's in the final 2.  I'm not in an alliance with him.  I talk to him least than I talk to everybody.  But for me to think that I could possibly get America's Choice, I have to hope he's in the top 2.  There's no hope unless he's there.

Donny: Think of this.. If this season goes down to Derrick, Cody and Victoria to the Final 3, we have done our viewers a deep injustice. 
Christine:  That would be last season all over again.
**bite your tongue.
Donny: Do you agree?
Christine:  mm hmm

Donny: Beastmode Cowboy, he's a character..
Christine: People love him..
Donny:  And I'm not sayin' he's a target, because he is just a Victoria to another person.
**Frankie
Christine: Yup
Donny: There's 2 there, there's 3 there, there's me alone, and there could be you alone..
Christine: Can I be honest with you?  I don't think Nicole was going to backdoor me.
Donny: She wasn't.
Christine: Dammit.

CUT TO:
1:30pm

Donny: Never mention my name, good or bad.
Christine:  Never.
Donny: Cuz if they think you've talked to me..
Christine: It'll make them be suspicious.

Donny: There's some very smart people in this house.. or a very smart person, if you know who I'm talkin' about.
Christine:mm hmm.  (whispers) I don't wanna be the person who's played like a fiddle.
Donny: Just during the course of the day, you notice how he talks to everybody.. Everybody loves him.  Everybody.  Jocasta prayed for him every night.  Everybody in that jury..
Christine: ..loves Derrick.
Donny: Hayden had an alliance with him.  Nicole had an alliance with him.  Everybody loves him more than the rest of us.  They might like me - oh, Donny was cute - but they love him for his game.
**I do.
Christine: mm hmm
Donny: That's why I do admire him a lot.  He got in there early, and he played a good game.
Christine:Very smart.
Donny: Never been nominated.  Never.  Even when people had to be, he wasn't.
Christine: hehe
Donny: Cody was in there, but he had to be nominated.
Christine: Yeah.
Donny:  Don't it make you wonder why Victoria wasn't nominated to throw somethin'?  They had to keep her off the board to save her.
Christine:Yeah.. She wasn't even up there with the candy or anything.


This is ongoing.. and going.. but the punchline is as it always is..  An hour later, Christine goes to wake Cody and tell him that Donny's campaigning to her to save Zach.  Not only that, Christine tells Cody every thing Donny said.  Naturally, Cody says Donny is a liar, etc etc..


2:32pm
Camera 3
 Christine: I have a lot to tell you..

**And she does.  Everything.

 Absolutely everything..

Then she went up to HoH to tell the rest of the boys..







Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

What is wrong with these houseguests. Christina is so sucked in by Cody. That girl really has no self confidence. She's knows Donny was factual. Where does she think sure will be on the pecking order. She is a horrible player. Go home!!!!##!!

August 20, 2014 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I would love to see all their faces when they watch a tape of this convo and see how right and truthful he was.

August 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I was watching on the feeds....Screaming "no, Donny, no!" But he didn't hear me. :(

Then the irrational, delusional portion of my brain was hoping she might actually listen to him and maybe there would be a glimmer of hope to save Zach.

Oh well, can't blame him for trying....they were all coming after him anyway.

August 20, 2014 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

Christine is not as smart as she thinks she is! Clearly she could see what Donny is talking about but she went to blab to the guys! I wish Zack could stay & work with Donny! I'm torn on Hayden or Zack coming back. It almost seems like Zack is easily blinded and forgives Frankie, even when he treats him horribly. Tomorrow will be interesting.

August 20, 2014 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

I wonder if in her mind she thinks she is going to be rewarded for her acts of ratterdom?

It's funny how some super fans end their game with epic failure, Ronnie ring a bell?

Poor Christine, but no one will ever have pity on her, for she had more than one chance to do her game right, but took the wrong path every time.

When she goes yo the Jury house next week she should have to be Nichole's hand maiden

August 20, 2014 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I really need tomorrow night's endurance comp to be a pedicab competition.

August 20, 2014 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lol Alyson...can't guess who you want back? I think he would have the best chance at the game of those evicted.

August 20, 2014 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Alyson, I second the motion! #pedicabcompetition

August 20, 2014 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

Christine thinks telling cody will entice Cody to work with her asks get final two deal with him...silly rabbit

August 20, 2014 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger karalina said...

I need Donnie to win tomorrows HOH...I love Derrik but there's something about Donnie. Id like to see him shake things up a little.

August 20, 2014 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep hoping that there is hope for Christine. I don't understand what she's doing or thinking. You can't win 500000 if you follow the pack...even if you flirt with all the males in the house. THEY'RE using her and she won't or can't see it. (And I hurt for Donny....I know it's a game, but the comments are becoming vindictive). Derrick, who up to this point, I've been rooting for...is losing my respect.

August 20, 2014 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Trix in the Stix said...

Christine SUCKS! She is so wrapped up in those boys... and they are gonna kick her to the curb so fast! Probably BEFORE our boy Donny (which fingers crossed happens)! I'd love to see Donny & Derrick as the final two... but that would be a tough choice to make! Donny is by far my favorite... but Derrick has played a flawless game.

August 21, 2014 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Oh Donny, why did you tell that blabbermouth that doesn't like you about your whole game. I knew she would run to Cody as quick as possible. I was watching the whole thing on the feeds and just couldn't believe that after staying quiet for so long that Donny gives it up to Christine.

August 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below