;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zach's 2nd "We Love You!!" Shoutout from a Fan

While Frankie, Caleb and Zach were outside Monday night, Zach got another "We Love You!!!" shout out from a fan.

Frankie and Beastmode? Not so much..  They did get shoutouts, but..

Here's a few minutes of the conversation before, during and after.  Zach's already in a really good head-space before it happens..

As of 1:48am BBT when I'm hitting publish on this, Zach is still jazzed from it.☺ ♫All you need is love.. do do-do-do-do

10:12pm
Camera 3
Pool Table
Zach, Frankie, Caleb

They're playing pool and Zach is practicing his speech..

Zach: To all you great, strong competitors... and Victoria.  It's been a great summer.  You all f'in suck.  I hate you all.  Please buy my book "Don't Be a Fruit Loop Dingus."   Follow me on Instagram and Twitter. My name's @ranceypants.  Julie, see ya in a little bit.
Frankie: See ya on AllStars.
Zach: See ya in a couple minutes.




Caleb: I guarantee it.. You're gonna get probably the loudest yell yet.
Zach: You think so?
Caleb: Oh yeah.
Frankie: Yeah, you're by far the most popular person on the show.
Zach: That would be very nice.  I would enjoy that. 
Caleb: You're definitely one of the top 3 most popular people on the show.
Frankie: Absolutely. Hands down. No question.
Caleb: Supposably (sic) the people who get asked the most questions are the most popular.
Zach: And that's been us 3.
Frankie: It's been YOU.
Caleb: Yeah, me n you..
Zach: Caleb and I have gotten the same amount, I think.
**thereby disproving the theory.
Zach: We've both gotten like 5 or 6.
Caleb: We get one every time.



Zach: Just one of you 2 be in the final 2..
Frankie: Really? You like me again? You're not mad at me?
Zach: I'm not mad at you, dude. I told you yesterday.  It's better for your game, dude.  Why would you f'in waste an HoH and PoV on Victoria? She can't do shit!
Frankie: Not a Gahdamn thing.
Zach: And not only that, but everyone has her like this.
Zach: Do this.. Vote this way.. Ya know?
Frankie: It's all true.
Zach: I'm chill.  Obviously it's not the best feeling in the world.  Whattaya gonna do?  It's just a game, bro.

Caleb: Exactly.  I wish there was a possibility that you could hold both doors open..
Frankie: You're gonna be like F You.. You're not gonna let us see shit.
Zach: You think I'm gonna hold the door open for you to see?  I'm gonna walk through, I'm gonna close the door.  I'm gonna say "F you guys."
Caleb: We'll push it back open.
Zach: Yeah, Derrick did that.
Caleb: He held it open..
Frankie: I'm gonna cry.
Zach: I'm gonna have Victoria be the last one.. I'm gonna walk by.. Bye, Victoria.. Make her feel like an idiot.  I hate you Victoria..
** Like so many before him, it has now become about leaving before Victoria, and the ire is directed at her instead of those responsible for keeping her in the house.

Zach makes a particularly forceful shot..

Zach: Hey, I made my ball though.. Did you see it?
Frankie: No.. I was ducking for my life! What do you mean, did I see it?  I didn't see shit!  I don't even know if I'm stripes or solids.
Caleb: I'da laughed if that shattered the window.
BB: Zach! Stop That!
Frankie: Yeah yeah yeah, we know.  He almost broke the house.  Rose, you're a little late on that one.
Zach/Caleb: hehe

Zach: (laughing) How does that happen??  I musta hit that ball hard, man.
Caleb: I think you're hittin' it on the bottom of it, so it's throwin' it off the table.
Zach: But it's not bouncin' though.. It rolls, dude.. I think it's topspin.
Caleb: Yeah, I can see that.

They joke briefly about fan "We Love You!" shout outs from outside the house.. Talk turns to the jury house.  They imagine Nicole and Hayden are having lots of sex..  Then a fan outside the house yells..

10:19pm

Fan Outside the Wall: Beastmode, We hate you!  Zach, We Love you!  Frankie, You're disgusting!
**after 5 listens, I'm 100% on Zach and Frankie's shout outs from the fan, but still a little iffy on Caleb's.
Zach: We Love You Too!!!!!
Frankie: We love you back!
Zach: We Love YOU!!! You're the F'in Man!!!!

Frankie: What'd he say?
Zach: He said somethin'..  He said all of us, bro.
Caleb: I think he said,
Zach: He said, bla bla Beast Mode Cowboy!  bla bla Zach!  Frankie, you're the best!
Frankie: He did?☺
Zach: Swear to God.

Caleb: I heard him..  I don't know what he said.
Zach: God, People L..
BB: Houseguests..
Frankie: It's over.
Caleb: They're gone.
Frankie: He definitely said all 3 of us.
Zach: Definitely.

Frankie: We're on the live feed!!
**Yes, Rose.
Zach: Yes, obviously, and TVGN.
Frankie: Ohhhh.

Caleb: I don't know what they said.  I know they said, "Zach we love you."
Zach: And they said, Frankie..
Frankie: Didn't they say you first?
Zach: He said, "Bla bla bla Cowboy! Zach, we love you! Frankie, you're the best!"
Frankie: It's something like that.
Zach: That's exactly what he said.

Cody comes out..

Cody: What are you guys doin?
Zach: We just got shown so much love.
Frankie: Yeah.  Big Shoutout, Beastmode Cowboy, Zach and Frankie.
Caleb: Somebody yelled out, talking about all 3 of us.
Cody: Oh, they were yellin' out?
Zach: Yeah
BB: This is a lockdown.
Zach: Ughh!!
BB: Please go inside the house and stay there until further notice.

They head inside...

Frankie: What did they say word for word though?
Caleb: I don't know.  I did hear "Zach, we love you."
Zach: It was like, "You're the man, Cowboy! Zach we love you!  Frankie, you're the best!"
Cody: Where are they yelling from?
Caleb: I don't know.  I think they said something negative towards me.
Zach: No they didn't! hahaha!


Caleb: I think so...  I think they said, "Beastmode Cowboy, we don't like you."
Zach: No they didn't!! hehehe!
Caleb: I swear. They were like, "Beastmode Cowboy, we hate you!"
Zach: Hahaha! Yeah, they definitely said that, Caleb.
Caleb: That's what it sounded like.  I'm serious.
Zach: (laughing) They did not say that!
Caleb: I don't know what they said.  I'm sure they said somethin' cool about all of us.
Zach: They did! They said, "Beastmode Cowboy, You're the man." Word for word.
Caleb: I don't know..
Zach: Then he said, "Frankie, you're the best!!"  That's awesome.
Caleb: I wish we woulda heard exactly word for word what they said..
Zach: I mean, I think we heard everything word for word.  We just didn't hear what they said about you.

10:23

Zach: Isn't that awesome!
Caleb: I wonder if it's people on the lot. 
Zach: It's no one on the lot.  They'd lose their jobs.  It's people just walkin' by.

Caleb: No lie, at first, this is what I thought I heard.. I thought I heard, "We hate you, Beastmode Cowboy.  Zach, We love you," and "Frankie, you're disgusting."
**yup.  That is what you heard.
Frankie/Zach: Hahaha!
Caleb: I swear.. I heard that, n my heart was like.. eeerrr...

Victoria  comes into earshot, and Zach can't resist poking at her..

Zach: Oh wait, didn't they say something about Victoria too?
Frankie: Yeah, they said, "Victoria!!
Zach: "You're the Worst!!"
Frankie: They said, "We love you, Victoria, too!"
Zach: Hahahahaha!!


This is ongoing, if you'd like to catch it on flashback from this point forward go to 8/18 - 10:25pm - Camera 3.  When it goes to fishies, skip to 10:30. :-) Honestly, I just couldn't resist seeing Zach smile and laugh, and I wanted to share it with you,  and I love that some fan did this tonight..

P.S.  Victoria was not at all amused by this and went on a bit of a crusade to do damage to Zach's pink hat, which actually belongs to her.

10:35pm

Zach: To all you fans out there, shoutin' out our names in the backyard.  Y'all are awesome. We love you. We'd be nothin' without you.












Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha warms my heart, but Zach is too nice to lie to them lol, he should have owned it and repeated it as often as he could lol

August 19, 2014 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

Thanks for this post, Caro. I've been feeling so sorry for Zack, I couldn't even watch the feeds much tonight. Cody and Christine were being so ugly. Cody is really in an angry place; must come from snipping off his own testicles when he was HOH. I really hope Zack comes back IF he can win that first HOH and get rid of Frankie (if Production will let him). It would be so sweet if Cody was voted out. He's gorgeous, but I don't like the current Cody. I like the Cody that cuddled Nicole her last night and punched himself in the face.

August 19, 2014 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger emm119 said...

Well for the longest time I was hoping Hayden came back, but now it's all Zach. I want him back and HOH and to boot out Frankie or Victoria. Yep I want the princess gone. I did translate what she said and let me tell you that witch needs to go. You want to insult someone, do it so they can understand you. Put her up and let the boo hoo's begin.

August 19, 2014 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish they would get out Cody. What is he doing????? He's the biggest floater in the house. Vic has had to fight for her life, he hasnt even had to do that. I'm glad Caleb heard what the fans said maybe it will knock him back down to reality.

August 19, 2014 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Lori!

G'morning Deb!

I'm glad you enjoyed this post. :-) After what Zach's been through, I had to give the positive full attention.

August 19, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Apparently it was a jokers member who lives 2 hours from the house. He said that he said nothing about BMC.
He says "Attention Frankie: America hates you, Zach we love you, Frankie you're disgusting"
In FB I couldn't hear the first part, so I can't really confirm.

August 19, 2014 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I find it hilarious that Frankie genuinely thinks they said he was the best. He's in for a bit of an awakening when he gets out of the house!!

August 19, 2014 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

What she said when?? I am a little behind

August 19, 2014 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Nevermind... I found it :-(

August 19, 2014 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below