;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Afternoon with Donny and Nicole


Good afternoon, BB Lovers! At long last, we have talkers!  It's block buddies Nicole and Donny and they're dishing, sorting through lies, finding clarity and, for Nicole, some level of acceptance for what feels like a doomed fate..  Let's listen in, shall we?

2:42pm
Nicole and Donny
Camera 3 and 4
Backyard Couch

Nicole: The weird thing is, they kept telling Cody and Derrick kept telling Hayden that they didn't trust Christine.. and they didn't wanna work with her.
Donny: But they may..

Nicole: That was part of the plan, for sure.

Donny: When she come to me and said put Cody up, she probably had already okayed it through Cody.
Nicole: She lied. She said she never said that.  And she told me to put Cody up, and she said she never said that either.


Donny: yeah..  I don't know.. If they got together with Cody and told him, or if they really wanted to keep Caleb just as a target. But she did say that... in the Beehive Room. Cuz she said, she didn't know who me n you was puttin' up, she'd like to see Jocasta.. she said it like it was.

Nicole: Cody would never believe that she said that.
Donny:  I think they're married to each other.  Have you ever seen a married woman touch that many guys?
Nicole: mm mm nope! Hayden said somethin', I said somethin'.. I've never seen someone so on top of people when they're married.  That's why.. I didn't even know if she really was married.
Donny: That might be her brother.  Well, that's right.. weddin' picture.
Nicole: I think she'll just do whatever she's got to do.  She's way more on top of people and she's married, and I'm frikkin' single. After Hayden left, I didn't wanna flirt with no one.  I'm just so annoyed. That's not my tactic..
Donny:  I'll tell you who I really like.  I like Zach.
Nicole:  I do like Zach.. but he's the one that got me on the friggin' block.
**mmmeehhh.. not so much. He and the rest of the guys were just doing Derrick's leg work, per usual.

Donny: You reckon?!
Nicole: That's what Christine said.
Donny: Pshhh! hahaha. What?  And you believe?
Nicole: Maybe I should talk to Zach.

Donny: Nah.. He'll just tell everything you say.  I said I like him, not that I trust him.
Nicole: I do like him.. As much crap as he's done to me.
Donny: He could be playing a character.  He goes to bed and sleeps 27 hours.  It could be wearin' him out, playin' a character.  I think there's a sensitive side to him.. his little brother, his dog..
Nicole: Oh definitely.
**I have to ask myself if Donny is saying these things in hopes of them getting back to Zach..
Donny: He's just so likeable.  My lord, if I was gone and you was here, and then like Zach was gone, it would be miserable.. Same as if you was gone, then Zach, what would we do?  At least we can set n watch Zach play pool in the evening.

They move from Zach to Cody..

Nicole: As nice n stuff as Cody is, he's not entertaining, he's not fun to be around.  He's boring.
Donny: He was a very likeable early on, but he's gotten manipulated.  Unless he's the genius who's masterminding it all very quietly.
Nicole: I think know what happened now.  hehehe.. gosh..
Donny: I don't feel safe.  The first 3 times I was up on the block, Cody would hug my neck 'n say, you ain't goin' nowhere.. And this time, they didn't.
Nicole: Probably cuz I was standin' right next to you.
Donny: It's probably cuz they really don't know, and they really wont decide til the last moment, like they did .. .  Poor old Zach likes me, but.. I voted him out.
Nicole: But she wouldn't put me up unless I was going home.  She would've put up Victoria.
Donny:Well, she put you up cuz she wants you gone, but the voters may want to keep ya.  See what I'm sayin'?

Nicole: Yeah
Donny: See, she may not have no more say so..
Nicole: She has no power next week.
Donny: Yeah, but she don't need it.  People like Derrick have not needed power the whole game.  Never knowin' what it feels like to get on the block, to have to compete in a Battle of the Block to get yourself off.. Never played in a Battle of the Bkock..
**Oh, Derrick's had power the whole game.  He just hasn't had to win much to retain it. From where I'm sitting, that resonates as a truer power than the power granted by comp wins. But.. what do I know..

Donny: Never know what it feels like to compete in a Power of Veto when he's on the block.

Nicole: (in her own thoughts) I can't believe I'm getting backdoored! That's friggin' awesome.  Whatever. I don't even care. Ha!  You know, being backdoored is kind of a privilege.. Know what I mean?
Donny: Ya know, if you was to go, then Julie can ask you.. You know how at the beginning of the season, she said the Head of Household could end up goin' home?  She could talk to you about that.
Nicole: I'm the 1st one! You know what? It Sucks!


Donny: Maybe that'll be her only question..
Nicole: It finally happened. Wow.. This is when Rachel Reilly got out. 
Donny: Really?
Nicole: She was the 1st member of the jury, but their jury was only 7, and ours is 9..  My strategy was to.. I never wanted to throw a competition, because I wouldn't want to throw one and go home that week.  But after being in the house, I realized how awful it was to be HoH.  People are definitely throwing comps left and right, because they don't wanna get their hands dirty, but if they were to throw one and go home that week, they'd be like, I threw every competition, I didn't get my hands dirty at all...

Nicole:  I wouldn't have been satisfied with that game.   I did get blood on my hands.  I do realize why I'm going home, and that's all I can say about it.
**this is a great line.  I hope it makes the cut.

This conversation is ongoing for nearly an hour.  At 3:26pm, Victoria comes outside and joins them for a little while..   Everyone else is STILL sleeping.  OK.. What this says to me is that they are going to be unbelievably active All Night Long, so I really better be on my toes for the Overnight Report.  +3 hours of sleep just wont cut it. So... I'll see you back here then.☺






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Mappy said...

Nicole. She's something else. *applause*

I would prefer her over any of the others in jury to return...although I'd rather not have any of them return.

August 12, 2014 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At least she played the game! She can go out knowing that. So sad it's her time though!

August 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Why didn't they have this conversation 2 weeks ago?!?

August 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I just LOVE these 2 people. Love Nicole. So sad to see her go!! A lot of people on twitter have been talking about the possibility that 2 jurors come back in a BOB type comp. I would SO love for Donny & Zach to hang in there until this happens!! Can you imagine if it was an endurance and the 2 last standing won? If Hayden & Nicole came back together and paired up with Donny and maybe even Zach, I think I might cry!! I think Nicole still believes the usual suspects are to blame for this, but she's coming around. I heard her say last night that she was playing a good game until she started telling stuff to Derrick and Cody. I'm really excited that she'll be reunited with Hayden at jury and get her head together a little. I think a quick 5 minute convo with him about D/C will solidify her really knowing what's going on, which will be all too helpful if she comes back in. If it's only 1 juror that comes back, I hope it is Hayden, so that he can make enough happen to get him a chance at All-Stars. Nicole has done her part and I think she's a shoe-in for the All-Stars invite, but I want Hayden there too. Best case scenario: either/both of them come back and nominate Frankie and Derrick against each other. Wouldn't that be beautiful. Wishful thinking perhaps, but you never know : )

Great job as always Caro!! You rock!!

August 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I just love Donny and Nicole.

August 12, 2014 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shi Shi

I hope your still here somewhere.

I do understand why Donny seems boring but I just don't think it has been possible for him to make a move. He has been a target or pawn every week. He does have the game figured out and has for weeks. He has tried to start something with Hsyden and Nicole but they trusted Derrick. He even touched on doing something with Zack but he went right back to the boys. He had Jocasta but other than a vote she couldn't help him switch up the house.

As for him not getting involved in conversations-he knows the pecking order. He knows no game that is discussed with him will mean anything. To just stay up late, well why bother. No one from the group that is left (other than Nicole) gives him any respect or friendship. He has said, with tears in his eyes, they never talk to him, include him, try to get to know him or even ask him to shoot pool. I think it's very sad that this group of pretty people don't think that Donny has anything to offer as an ally or friend.

August 12, 2014 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Carolyn, Mappy, whoever else shows up after this goes up.

I tried to say this the other morning but couldn't get the stupid phone to get a stable connection so I could send it.

I thought that Derrick and Cody were playing the Dan and Memphis game but I've realized they are actually playing Will and Boogie's game complete with women in tow. Derrick is doing what Dr. Will did in both his seasons. He is making all the decisions about who goes without anyone being the wiser and he's not winning anything. Now Will got put up on the block quite a bit which Derrick has so far managed to avoid. That in of itself is very impressive. Once Nicole goes though everyone besides Victoria knows his game. I'm sure he'll get the HOH to go after Donny next. If Donny wins HOH or saves himself with POV that's where it gets interesting. Everyone will be just send Victoria to jury but we know Derrick will have non of that. I think if it does get to that point Christine, Frankie or Caleb, probably C & C, will be the targets. Although Christine is supposed to be Cody's F4 partner so maybe not.

I'm glad that Nicole knows she played and she got outplayed. She sure wasn't a floater so that's very good. Out of all the women she's played the hardest, at least in comps. She was to trusting of the wrong people, Derrick and Christine, otherwise she could of done some serious damage.

August 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger CZ said...

It is probably too late to post for this to be seen, but everyone talks about Christine and Cody all over each other. I find it offensive also. However, I have seen some very inappropriate touching and "closeness" between Derrick and Victoria also. Has this ever been mentioned?

August 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Love, hugs and apologies between Frankie and Nicole. Maybe I'm getting too old and sentimental for the cutthroat moves because these moments are some of my favorites.

August 12, 2014 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

The conversation with Derrick and Donny after 5.30 PM is also a great one to Flashback.

At one point you will see the brilliance of Derrick at work... Donny asks him details about his job at Parks and Rec. and Derrick comes up with stories of people and how many works there and so on. He does have his undercover story filled up.

Derrick is telling Donny that he's safe this week and that he doesn't need to go around campaigning.

Derrick tells Donny that the two of them have to win comps from now on... so they can end up in F2. There is some luck involved, but it can be done. Derrick told Donny that he has a strong chance of being a people's favorite and should definitely get his job back from how he has acted in this house.

August 12, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Also, this afternoon, pretty much every HG, except Christine and Cody have discussed how inappropriate the touchy feely relationship between those two is. The last one happened in BY about 6PM Cam 1 & 2.

August 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Ellyson said...

Does anyone have the time stamp of when Derrick told Zack about the fans calling out to him last night?

August 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When the houseguests talk about a "buy back" what does that mean?

August 12, 2014 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Just1Conservative said...

I really like Nichole and Donny. They are my favs. I just wish they could have stuck together the whole time. They both win comps and no one would suspect them being close.

August 12, 2014 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole: As nice n stuff as Cody is, he's not entertaining, he's not fun to be around. He's boring.

I'm glad somebody finally said it.

Cody is a pretty boy, but his personality makes him highly unattractive.

August 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Ellyson It happened about 10.15 PM and then they were called indoors for a lock down and that is when Derrick told.

August 13, 2014 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Interesting:

Derrick- They are going to want Donny out next week. It's going to be a problem for us. Frankie- I know.

Zach wants to take some tall good looking lady on a trip to Germany. He should only know that Kaitlin from last year is a fan.

August 13, 2014 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Tella,
Is that flashback on Monday or Tuesday at 5:30pm for Derrick and Donny?

Thanks bunches!
Pam

August 13, 2014 at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below