;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Late Afternoon

4:30pm BBT
Backyard-Couch
Ollie & Dan

Ollie and Dan are discussing the current situation, the importance of their words, and their regrets in giving Jessie their word. Both gave it and both regret it. Ollie says he had the foresight to make sure he said "this week only."

Dan: We talked about it week one. We all said he would bury himself, and that's what he's doing.
Ollie: I don't think people understand, that's the name of this game.
Dan: Like week one, I coulda been done.
Ollie: You played it perfectly.
Dan: I got lucky too.. that you guys had room for one more.

Dan sees Angie out of the corner of his eye and says, "We should smoke all of Angie's cigarettes before she gets back out here." Ollie plays along, saying "I smoked 2." Then he sees Angie, and pretends she caught him off guard.

Dan asks her about the food she's making. She tells him, then says, "but since I only cook for guys..." She's still a bit offended by last night. Ollie tells her she should've called Renny out about it. Angie drops it, and asks how their day is going so far...



Memphis comes out too.

Dan: Imagine if we didn't have a clock in here?
Memphis: That would be hell.
Angie: That would be all kinds of screwed up, for sure.

Conversation turns to the sock puppet show last night.

None of them can believe they've only been in the house for 19 days now... It feels like months.

CUT TO:
4:44pm BBT
Kitchen
Renny's preparing something on the stove. Tasting and preparing...

CUT TO:
4:49pm BBT
Back outside with Dan, Memphis, Ollie and Angie

They're talking about re-acclimating to life outside. They think it'll take them a while... Dan says he can see himself intentionally misbehaving and waiting for "the voice" to tell him to stop. Angie says, they'll probably all wanna walk around with walkie talkies for the first little while, just so they don't feel completely naked without their mic's attached.

4:55pm BBT
Kitchen
Renny's still cooking. Angie comes in, and they examine an avocado together.


4:57pm BBT
Outside Couch
Memphis, Ollie & Dan

Memphis: Ya think if you were ever asked to come back and do this again you'd do it?
Dan: I don't know... I'm just trying to get through today. Ask me tomorrow.
Memphis: How bout you, Ollie?
Ollie: Hell no.
Memphis: I'm just thinkin' about all those guys who did all-stars. What were they thinkin'?
Dan: Did I tell you guys about season 9? My girlfriend was supposed to do it, and at the last minute she said no.

CUT TO:
5:04pm BBT
Outside - Couch
Dan, Memphis and Ollie

Dan & Memphis talking about their girlfriends... rough goodbyes before they came. Both Dan and Memphis' girlfriends were bawling.

CUT TO:
5:30pm BBT
One Blog Over
The Real Deal

TRD just posted a brand new blog over on his corner of the dish: TRD-BBDishin'... complete with 2 brand new TRD Creations! ;) There's nothing & no one better. Go check it out!

~*~

If you've been on the fence about trying out the live feeds, just a reminder that today is the last day to get in on the special discounted promotion from real. It comes with a 2 week free trial, so you can try before you buy, then 12.99/month. Here's the link with the discount code already filled in.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Oh my Christ...Jessie will not be in jury house so who cares if u go back on ure word now!?! OY...I mean I am all for keeping ure word in this game, but COME ON! And Ollie...u wanna keep ure word...I thought u proved how good ure word was with Brian? Come on...GET REAL EVERYONE!

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

With all the cussing and screaming yesterday, it seems the houseguest wore themselves out. Not one person has the personality that Steven had in the house. These houseguest are all about the game and nothing else. The first two weeks they didn't talk about aligning themselves but now it's all they talk about.

July 28, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened last night about Renny saying Angie only cooks for guys? I cant find any reference about it

July 28, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Carolyn, I love reading your blog and I love reading the comments from all the bloggerettes and bloggerdudes.

However, it is really hard to read the long comments that do not use paragraph breaks. For that reason, I sometimes just skip over those. Sorry.

July 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Maggoo32 said...

I checked out TMZ.com as they have Jessie's modeling (naked, but covered) pictures. Eeewww! Besides the photos, his attitude is enough to send him home this week!

July 28, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Ryan :)

Hi Bama :)

Anon, pretty sure i mentioned it in the overnight report, but it seemed insignificant at the time, s i may not have.

When Renny was doing her impersonations of all the HGs last night, and everyone was having a good time with it, she mentioned angie only cooking for guys...

Hi Piper :) I feel ya.

July 28, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my word emans a lot to me.. bu tmy safety and the safety of others do as well and jessie's temper and attitude shows he's a tool... i'd go back on my word for that! safety first!!!

neen

July 28, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Amen piper! I can't read blobs! :)

Use the enter key peeps :) Give Carolyn and us a break!

They're bored already? It's going to be a looooong 9 weeks for them. haha

Huggies Carolyn :)

July 28, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

if Wussie is a tool... he must be a jack hammer... noisy and relentless.

July 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sorry. I'm posting a lot again.


Why doesn't BB kick the tool out of the spa? I mean COME ON!

July 28, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opinions on Houseguests, Part 3
Team JAMM

Angie-The girl can't win. She tried showing loyalty to Brian and got screwed. She didn't campaign for Steven and got screwed. She hangs out with people she feels comfortable with and that is not acceptable, yet everyone else can do it. ?April&Ollie? The "girls" never liked her yet she gets trashed for not hanging out with the girls. It doesn't matter if she is a threat or a terrible player, every time her name has been brought up for eviction it has been by one of the girls and it has been personal-not strategic. I mean, if everyone hates her wouldn't she be the perfect candidate to be sitting next to at the end of the game.

Memphis-I didn't think I would like him. He seems fairly intelligent. He has not been a butt kisser or flip flopper. He has been hateful towards Jerry but he seems to have a valid reason for feeling that way. I'm beginning to feel like if he lasts I may end up rooting for him.

Michelle-I believe she honestly thought she was friends with the other girls and that she was doing what the house wanted her to do last week. Now she ends up on the bad side with a target on her back and she is crucified for her bond with Jessie. Once again-?April&Ollie? Why don't they get targeted? She is loud, not graceful or lady like and she does have a pottymouth. But she seems to have got caught up and blamed for something that really wasn't her fault. I can't say that I am rooting for her to win, but I would like to see her kick a$$ in comps because I really don't like the girlie girls.

Jessie-I saved him for last so I can run before people start booing me. He annoys me. I would have enjoyed the season more without him as a houseguest. He has played a terrible game and does deserve to be evicted this week. And I started out the season wanting to hate him-but I don't. Why? Because, like Michelle, he believed he was on the house team and was doing what the house wanted. Yes, he is accountable for his actions the last 5 days. But being nominated did blindside him. He felt like he got screwed and I think he is justified in feeling that way. And the two main screwers were April and Libra. He is very immature and I would not want to live with him. But the more LOKA talk about him, it makes him seem more powerful than he is. Physically he has strength. I doubt that he has endurance. He is not a power player or mastermind. He has no real strategy. For God's sake, he has no common sense. Vote him out. Get rid of him. But remember-immaturity does not equal being a bad person. I reserve judgement. Show me what he is like in ten years. If he hasn't grown as a person at that point, then I will hate him.

July 28, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

It is unfortunate that Renny didnt also comment that no one else even cooks for anyone but themselves. Only Renny and Angie.

July 28, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

LOL, just googled Jessie and found the two dating shows he was rejected on. On the first, he told the other guy "you forgot your sleeves" cuz the guy had a sleeveless shirt on. On the second, the girl said "If the brain is a muscle, that guy needs some exercise"! Too funny!!!!!

July 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hi Genie Sea :)

July 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! Took a week off as my daughter, son-in-law, and 4 grandkids came from out of state to surprise me on my 60th birthday (still young enough that Jerry is not eye candy to me!)

We stayed as glued to the feeds as possible. Gawd - Jessie. We just couldn't believe his behavior.

We turned the sound down and just watched his physical approaches. When he had poor Keesha pinned in the HOH room - he was like a stalking cat. Leaning over as he walked to her - then down on one knee, back up, etc.

We tried to keep track of how many times he said "I" in a 5 minute period - we couldn't do it!

I agree with everyone that said the HGs all need to change their minds and remove his brawny behind.

Carolyn, I deeply hope your friend's daughter will be very well in the shortest period of time possible.

July 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Why hasn't Memphis lobbied for Angie to stay and get rid of Jessie. Jessie and Michelle are tied at the hip and his best bet is to align with Angie.

July 28, 2008 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

I must amend my comment since Dan also has participated in food preparation.

July 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! And a hiss too. IMO, immatury is no excuse for Jesse's behavior. He's 22, not 12. I expect in 10 years he'll still be a punk.

July 28, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya bama! :)

I want to see some campaigning from ANGIE. Although really Jessie assinine behaviour should be campaign enough for her to stay.

I understand Keesha's reasoning, but Wussie's presence in the house is like a malignant cloud.

Manchelle. is. another. story.

July 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Does anyone else sense Renny is acting a little perturbed with Keesha today?

July 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People keep reminding Jessie that he made his own choices as HOH. The same people claim that no one has the power to run another persons HOH, POV or influence the way they decide to vote.

Jerry was bullied into nominating Brian-the house was told to vote him out.

Jessie was pressured into nominating Steven, Keesha and Angie were afraid to vote for him to stay, Michelle was afraid of being targeted if she even considered using her POV on him.

Keesha did nominate the 2 people she wanted with her HOH, even if it wasn't what everyone else wanted. But now the house HAS to vote Angie out.

These people are so full of crapola they must all be walking around in hip boots.

Start proving your word is really good for something and vote the way you want to. It's not going to change anything as far as alliances or numbers. Keesha can't play in the HOH so it is still 6 to 3. Her alliance has no need to target her-they have bigger fish to fry. She can't turn against them because team JAMM would never trust her now. And if they win, who knows who would be targeted. They pretty much hate everyone now. Angie would be her best bet as HOH because she would almost definitely nominate Libra and April.

July 28, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I never read the posts that go on an on without paragraphs. They may be brilliant, but I'm only human. Also about 6 inches long, which is no more than 3 longish or 4 meduim paragraphs. I try to keep my long ones to that. If I can barely stand to reread my own stuff I know no one else will read it.

Hey, we want to read you cool thoughts, but if it's like homework ...

Don't know how Carolyn does it! And now Reportex too!!

July 28, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen some posts talking about Michelle's fatal attraction and her being compared to Natalie from BB9. I was thinking the same thing.

Why hasn't anyone commented on Keesha still crying about a guy she only knew for 2 weeks? She wasn't even in an alliance with Steven. At least Matt & Nat were on the same team. And she was loyal.

And when Nick was evicted in BB8, Dani did try to get revenge. Keesha is no Dani. I am sick of that comparison.

She based her decisions as HOH on her friendship with Steven. My arse she did. She targeted the person he wouldn't have wanted her to and protected the one person he told her to target.

So quit mourning Steven. For one thing-it's phony. For another, (quote from Dustin), "Your dead boyfriend is gone and he's not coming back. Get over it!"

July 28, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Jerry is washing the dishes when he doesnt even wash his hands after using the bathroom?

July 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opinions on Houseguests, Part 4
...and the rest

Brian-Nothing personal, didn't know you well enough to care. You seemed like a schemer. If you had been HOH it would have been a very different game with different butts being kissed.

Steven-Didn't know you well. Not sure why things turned out the way they did. The whole vibe changed when you left. It was more fun with you there. If you had stayed maybe you could have gotten Angie and Keesha together. Team ASK-now there's a team I would root for.

July 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - just noticed I posted above as Iggy. I'm a goober!

July 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below