;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dinner Time & The Next Hour

8pm BBT
Kitchen/Dining Table
Everyone but Jerry

All the HGs are in the kitchen/dining area ready for dinner, buffet style.

Michelle comes running in, wearing the first smile we've seen on her all day. In her arms? Alcohol! She's singing it's praises to everyone, and they're all as happy about it as she is.

Considering the drama of the past 48 hours on the live feeds with zero alcohol... Oh Lordy, Lordy... The women are already into the wine.

Michelle looks straight into camera and says thank you.

Libra: April, you wanna take you glass of wine and come into the jacuzzi with us?
April: Sure.
Renny: April: You're not eating?
April: No, I have kind of an upset stomach. Rough day.
    ***Oh, that's a good idea. Alcohol + Jacuzzi + No Food

Incidentally, Ollie's not eating either.

8:17pm BBT
The women are already feeling the buzz from one glass. Michelle's telling the others that she'll be their palette, and they can dress her up and accessorize her... and talking more about her exposure.

Michelle: It's neither a camel, nor a toe.
Keesha laughs.
Keesha: Last night, when you got it, I thought, if anyone can pull it off, it's Michelle.
April agrees.

8:19pm BBT
Ollie's outside on the couch, alone.

Dinner is ongoing.

Jessie and Michelle go into the 50s room and start whispering. Jessie, "I don't feel secure. I didn't f'in do anything..."
    ***You know the chorus. There's no need for me to repeat it yet again.
    Oops! Sounds like Jessie got his letter from home.

Michelle:(reading) Hey Jessie, you're doing great. dot dot dot.

FISHIES @ 8:23pm BBT

Feeds are back at 8:26pm BBT

HoH Room
April, Keesha, Libra
April is telling all about her argument with Ollie to the girls. All the details, as if they were her girlfriends at home and not people competing against her for 500k. More, April says he knows that he's first out once it gets down to us 4. Keesha responds that it's doubtful all 4 of us will even make it to the end.

Renny joins the women upstairs.

CUT TO:
8:35pm BBT
Living Room

Ollie is telling Dan about their argument, and how he's realizing that she's very different than what he thought. "This is between you and me. The girl I thought would be more ideal for me would be more classy... and I'm not saying she's not classy..."

Upstairs, April is having the opposite end of the same conversation..

Pick a feed, any feed.

8:40pm BBT
The ladies come downstairs. It's jacuzzi time. But first, they refill their wine glasses. Some go to put their bathing suits on.

Keesha goes to the living room and announces, "I'm drunk."






Permalink







33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB--please retire the red unitard...its been done 3 seasons in a row, so now its just annoying. We need a new humiliation.

ric

August 2, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's so obvious that Libra and MaChelle aren't speaking. And, wasn't it April, Keesha and Michelle fighting last night? M really hates L, and vice versa.

August 2, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is April's craziness pregnancy hormones?

Things that make you go hmm.

August 2, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WOOHOO. It's gonna be a bumpy night. I'm glad I called off doing a show tonight. I did it because I didn't get in my afternoon nap but now I'll be glued here all night unless a nap kicks in.

The hogs are at the trough and Michelle almost looks attractive. Maybe once the wine kicks in she will let go again.

I'm hoping.

:o)

August 2, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

C'mon girls suck down that wine. Maybe we'll have a hair puller tonight!

August 2, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn-I always write at the wrong time. I just told everone how to turn a uni into a swimsuit and you opened a new top post. Oh well, Jen might have patented her design anyways and I wouldn't want to get into any legal trouble.

August 2, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Jessie and Michelle are going over His letter from home to see if they can find any hidden messages?

August 2, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"C'mon girls suck down that wine. Maybe we'll have a hair puller tonight!"

Wonder how far they would let that go? Could turn into an MLB Brawl...

August 2, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, this is driving me nuts! She gets out "hey Jesse, you're doing great..." and that's it?
What is going on? I thought it was his letter from home...right?
And, why is he hiding it like that?

August 2, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else find it odd to watch poeple eat? I was watching and realized how yucky poeple look while eating, not to mention the ones that forget to close their mouths and chew.
Random observations of a first season feed watcher.

August 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am home from my vacation to the sunshine state...even though it rained alot of my vacation...not too much sun!
I am bummed that vaca is over...but am catching up on ALLLLLL the BB madness I missed!

August 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't care less about this conversation, well, a little bit, but I want to see Jesse and Michelle and the letter!

August 2, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Trashfest up in HOH with alcohol? Keep it up! I wish Ollie was a fly on the wall and heard them all. He would break and start a new alliance without that nasty bunch. And April says she told him they are carrying him!
That boy has got to see the writing on the wall! OH I so hate April!

The showmance is definitely a shownightmare and it's time to WAKE up!!
How can someone "sleep" with someone and then rant like this behind their back. Disgusting!

August 2, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jessie doesn't get a pass for being 22 then Ollie doesn't get a pass for being 27.

Although I think Ollie acted more mature than April. He wasn't the one rolling his eyes and getting sarcastic and defensive.

Maybe April should have tried out for the bachelorette instead of BB. She came into the house and latched right on to Ollie. I don't know if it's the whole being 30 and single thing or not, but she seems desperate to find and hold on to a man.

Poor Ollie is going to need a restraining order when this is over. Or maybe an exorcism.

August 2, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hello everyone!

I have to say, that uni is doing wonders for Michelle. It's the most attractive she has looked all season!

yay for alcohol!

Gaytor - where do you perform?
[I understand if you can't say over the board!]

August 2, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Maybe some wine will help April chill. Boy if I were Ollie I would run for the hills. He will never win a fight with April. April is a right fighter, she is always correct.

Ollie has been so supportive to her during the HOH, the POV and last night during the arguments with the girls. I never she her really supporting Ollie when he is down.

If they still have a showmance or romance after the show is would be very very surprised. I think he deserves better. IMO she is just a Barbie B#%t.

Thank you Carolyn and RepX for last night. I know that so hard and long blogging without videos. I don't know how you all do it day after day.

-Lou

August 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

"The girl I thought would be more ideal for me would be more classy"

Oooh zing!

August 2, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Dan is asking Ollie about scenarios in which would have to make decisions about April and F3, F2.
What he needs to ask is Ollie who do you think April would take to F2 you or Libra?

August 2, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smartest move of the season cbs keep the booze flowing, we may be down to 3 players by monday if hgs can get booted for physical violence.

celebrity death match k/l/a/ v m/j

August 2, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Did I miss something? Why does Dan have his arm/shoulder iced?

Can I go in and examine him?

:o)

August 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Oh, my gosh April is up with the girls telling everything she talking about with Ollie. But, if he did this she would livid. He would never hear the end of it.

Please Ollie run for your life!!!!!!

August 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...wonder how the jacuzzi is going to play out?

August 2, 2008 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i <3 simply sam

August 2, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger me said...

why do they keep cutting off right at the letter?! and they need to clean the algae in the fish tank! :)

August 2, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is BB up to? Obviously something, because every time they cut to Chelle and Jesse, they go to fishes when they start to talk about the letter...something's up....

August 2, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The counseling session with Father Dan is so much better than the women's rehash and bash fest...oh, and Ollie, when she went around letting everyone touch her boobs on the first day, did you think,"hey, I bet this woman is classy!"

Pulease!

ric

August 2, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

opening a new post for jacuzzi time :)

August 2, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

I was behind on the feeds. I am so glad Ollie is talking to Dan and is finding out who she really is. I now know, Ollie knows she is not a class act (u think).

He is just using her, I now see that; but untill today I thought he was blind. -Lou

August 2, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger J said...

In regards to Ollie's comment about the ideal girl being classy....HELLO....di he really think a classy girl would have sex on National TV after only knowing someone for approx. 2 weeks....That should have been a big big big red flag that there is not a whole lot class going on there

August 2, 2008 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't said it yet this season, but I'm thinking it every time I refresh...THANK YOU a million times over for all of the hard work you ladies put in. Y'all seriously make this a more fun (and addictive) addiction.

August 2, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

GaYToR! Hands off Dan!He's my man! If I can't have him no one can!

I may be in New Jersey but the 2 little granddaughters are in Pennsacola and have their karate outfits ready to defend me.lol

they're startin to look awful relaxed around the hot tub. How can we instigate a cat fight?

August 2, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Oh J, you took my comments. I think the minute they both had sex on National T.V. they both lost class and dignity. What I really find amazing about almost all these houseguests is how they believe something about themselves but then turn around & do the complete opposite. Every time there is a fight w/ Libra she yells, then apologizes & says that is not her & she doesn't know what happened. I would hate, hate, to get into an argument with either Kessha, Libra or April. Not one time do they listen to anyone, they talk over each other especially when arguing. The smartest girl in the whole house was Angie. If there was not this mob mentality as she put it, then I believe she would have lasted longer. She was pretty quiet & could be boring but when she spoke she always made so much sense. Renny is the other smart one just don't get her mad. She needs to keep her cool.

August 2, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fans are coming on board to Dan as a fan favorite. Doesn't his view on women not being president a little flaw in his character just a bit? Being a former teacher as he is, this just seems like a very limited viewpoint. Or was he just specific to Mrs. Clinton? Either way wanting to leave the country for that is just a little questionable. Think more progressive.

August 2, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below