;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Early Saturday Evening in the BB House

5:50pm BBT
Hippy Room
Libra, April, Keesha

Libra, April & Keesha are whispering about Dan. They are sure he is America's Player. They are convinced the items missing around the house are being moved by Dan.

April: He says things to me like, America has asked me about your OCD..

Libra says she will have a good laugh about it if she goes home and sees it.

Libra: I'm gonna say I knew it!

Keesha and April leave.

CUT TO:
Outside
Memphis, Michelle, Jerry, Ollie

Michelle is telling Jerry about Rhode Island and it's beaches. Ollie is doing laundry.

6:05pm BBT
Hippy Room
April & Libra

Dan joins.
Libra: How much will America pays us if we figure out you are America's Player, tell us what have you been paid for already?

Dan jokes with them..

Dan: oh I've been paid $50,000...nah (he laughs) Wouldn't that be funny if they had an another America's Player.
April: Yep, we are watching you.
Libra: Just know the 3 of us are on to you. We are watching you!

They tell him they know he's moving things. That he must of been paid for dressing as Renny, swim club, and moving things. Dan is playing along. They are laughing calling him "The Mole".

Dan: yep, I did it.

Libra is telling him she is on to all his DR sessions. Dan is playing it cool and joking along with them. He is trying to change the subject. Libra ist elling him he is to nervous just like Eric from BB8.

Libra: Just tell us. We know you are America's Player.
BB: You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions.
April: Come on tell us we will keep you to the end but you have to split your winnings with us.
Libra: If you are not America's Player than please tell me what is your strategy?

They tell him they are bored so they have nothing but time to think about him being AP.
Dan: come on out of all the people in here you pick me? What about Jessie and his randomness and the way he just blows up??

Talk moves to there has to be ex's in the house. Libra thinks its Memphis and Angie. Dan says Michelle & Jessie. They joke some more about possible twists.

Dan: Ok who is related?
April to Dan: You and Ollie *laughs*

Michelle comes in and asks about feeding the fish in HOH.
Dan: See you think I'm AP but Michelle has to get in the HOH everyday.

April: I got it! Steven and Keesha were a couple. Steven lied about being gay. They even slept in the same bed.

They try to remember what past twists have been used.
April: I wonder what part Renny plays in the twist?
Libra: Dan is there something you want to tell us?

6:30pm BBT
Jerry enters. They tell Jerry they think Dan is America's Player.
Jerry: He doesn't talk enough to be America's Player. But something is going on in here.

Jerry jokes he and Dan are "America's Alliance"

April & Libra point out Dan faked an injury with ketchup that proves he is America's Player. America told him to freak out his fellow HG's with the ketchup. They tell him that is EXACTLY what the AP would do. They all laugh. Jerry says no Dan can't be the twist.
April to Jerry: We are just so bored we are making stuff up.

They keep the Dan is America's Player talk going. Jerry talks about Eric and how much money he got for all his tasks completed.
Dan: I like all this credit you are giving me keep it up!

Keesha enters the Hippy Room AP talk.
Libra: Keesha we have called him all the way out.
Keesha: What that he is America's Player?
Libra: Yep that ketchup thing that was part of it.
Libra: I'm asking him how much he making per task.
Keesha: Yeah how much?
Dan: $50,000
April: Nah, Jerry said it's $10,000
April: Dan's loving this. He's gonna go around driving us crazy now.
Dan: I got a license to do what I want now.

They are all joking every time someone says swim club he gets money.
April says swim club several times.
April: Am I making you rich now Dan?

They are questioning if Monica even exists. Monica must be part of his tasks. Keesha gets in on the tasks that prove Dan is AP. She points out all those trips he makes to the HOH room. All the Gizmo stuff was a task. Wearing Gizmo's scarf, giving her presents from Gizmo.

6:40pm BBT
Ollie joins..and of course they fill Ollie in on all the things they have discovered about Dan being America's Player. Dan makes sure he tells Ollie all the other twists they came up with. People in the house who must be related, ex's or other parts of a twist.

6:50pm BBT
Libra: Dan you are quiet now? The two blond ladies and the black lady got ya.

Talk turns to possible past HG's being voted back in.
Keesha: Wow, this game is gonna get CRAZY!
Jerry: It's just starting

The everyone leaves Jerry and Dan alone in the Hippy Room.

6:53pm BBT
Hippy Room
Dan & Jerry

Jerry is asking Dan what he thinks April will do. Dan says he doesn't know. Jerry says he won't use the veto.



April sticks her head in the room to tell Dan her and Libra were kidding about the AP thing. Dan asks that they keep the America's Player talk going. He likes it.

April leaves and Jerry starts talking game. He is pointing out the women will start picking off the men soon. Dan is politely listening to Jerry give his game theories. Jerry says all three people (Jessie, Memphis and Renny) he wanted out are still in the game.

7:04pm BBT
Hippy Room
Ollie to the rescue...
Ollie: Dan your clothes are ready.
Dan and Jerry leave to join others in the kitchen.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Libra, Keesha, Renny, Memphis, April

Food is being prepared. Keesha & Libra are telling Memphis they think Dan is America's Player. Memphis jokes Dan looks in the mirror to much. Keesha and Libra say America won't let Dan cut his hair. Renny teases Dan.

Renny: You are America's Player. I caught you talking to the mirror. I said, who are ya talking to? He said, I'm talking to myself.

Libra & Keesha: Ooooooo see!
Everyone laughs with a bunch of Mmm Hmmm's







Permalink







50 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent a message about the problems I was experiencing with the site last night but I sent them to the 'swim class' post and they haven't gone up yet.

Just wonderin' if you could fill me in on what happened cuz I changed a couple settings on my security and I don't know if I should change them back.

August 2, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

Maybe I'm wrong and someone please correct me if I am....but I don't recall Dan ever telling April that America has inquired about her OCD. How on earth did April and Keesha figure this out on the very same week that there really was an AP. Strange....

August 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

These three women are so over the top! They may have figured out that Dan is Americas Player but they are totally overthinking it.They're blaming him for things before he was even selected. don't they know that america chooses who is selected? If they think he is getting 10gs for each task they are really going to want him out.I can't believe that they think Monica is imaginary. How funny it would be if someone led them to believe that Ollie is HOH instead

August 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Thought I left this in last post, but who knows with me today.

Carolyn -- I'm BACK!!!! I want to thank you so much for your personal response last night, even if I am tied to IE.

So, had to watch the goings on by myself. Have to say it's not the same as sharing it with all of you guys. I missed you!

I am caught up now and have read all comments since yesterday afternoon. Will be in and out tonight, but wanted to make sure you know ...

You guys ROCK!

August 2, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did dan just lose america's player?? i thought he couldn't admit to anything!

August 2, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Regarding last night, no hackers or haters... no need to change any security settings.

The way I heard it, the folks at sitemeter had some coding issues that made it impossible for everyone who uses them to be seen on IE.

It's all fixed now.

Last night, I thought it was an IE glitch, so I was recommending everyone view from Firefox - which i still recommend, frankly. It's just a superior browser. ;)

August 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first the earthquake..now the dressing up as Renny, swim club, and moving things...


lol april and libra crack me up

August 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Noni :) Your poems made my day!

Hi J :)

Hi ltc - absolutely my pleasure. :)

FYI - this is reporterx's post. ;) I'm just playing in the comment section.

August 2, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I wonder if they hand the women a preventative dose of some yeast infection meds when they hand them the uni...

August 2, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so happy that you are back!!! I missed reading your blog last night and this morning!!!!I have been out all day and will now be catching up on what I missed!!! We would be lost without bb10Dish!!!
~Joanne~

August 2, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

I'm really enjoying the chat with Dan, April, and Libra now that Keesha left, Jerry has joined in and they are relaxed and having fun. I wish they would come up with entertainment tonight.
I think this will definitely be the week the collective crumbles. Seems like Renny and Keesha really want to defect to Memphis.
I am so over the everyone must vote the same way. Really makes for boring BB.

August 2, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Joanne :) Welcome back!

August 2, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sherry - Where ever you are.. all of your comments were posted. :)

August 2, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Wow, no videos?! This is gonna make your job of transcribing a lot more difficult! But, I know you're up for the challenge.

I've been missing you guys!
~bethie

August 2, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I really think that the America's Player was a one time deal. Eric was perfect for it. I don't know if it can be done again... I'm not surprised the other HG's suspecting it!

August 2, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bethie!!!

Hi honey! I missed you!

You missed this week's shows, huh? They actually had a vote in for a one week America's Player and Dan was selected.

About the videos.. yeah... boy howdy. Thanks for the compliment, though. :)

August 2, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks! had to make sure the Dish chicks were included in one, as well as Ms Chen.Even snuck Gaytor in the other. I shall have to take time and compose one all about those here at Dish. Mikeinbama, Genie, Brother M, Ry,Zany One, and all the rest.

August 2, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

NO! I saw the shows, and I've gotten basic BB information... from YOU, of course! I just think that I'm glad it's only one week because it's a twist that can't be duplicated... in my opinion!

I've missed you too! I'm here now though...

August 2, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

historically, i am not into violence or confrontation. but, theoretically, would love to see libra, keesha and april have a slapping contest! i know, inappropriate. mea culpa. really, though, wish they could hear what each is saying about the other.

August 2, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Noni, I don't think they should know that we got to choose who was selected. Wasn't Eric selected before the season even started?

August 2, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

noni - i can't wait to see that one :)

bethie - i'm so glad you're back. i hope paigey's feeling better.

haloeangel - hehehe... last night they got pretty darn close. it was nuts in there.

August 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Carolyn! I saw them. I got caught up listening to the feeds. I hope they keep Memphis.

August 2, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Julissa - Correct. Eric was selected before the season started. pretty safe to say it was a condition if him even being in the house, actually...

August 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sherry :) I'm glad! Me too, btw.

August 2, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

The more I see of Dan, the more I love him. I think I shall ask Santa for my very own Dan Doll for Christmas.

August 2, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn..you are our big kahuna, tour guide, yoda of bb! much love to you.

August 2, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

It's official. I'm in love with Dan. He is such a great guy and is really playing this game well. Worlds difference from the first week. If he gets evicted, I'm going to cry.

August 2, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger SexySlavetoy said...

I still cannot believe that America need to vote for someone who needs to lie, con, cheat steal and manipulate the other house guests, and the pick a catholic school teacher. Whats up with that? I voted for Memphis, he has actually grown on me as each week my favorite keeps getting voted out. Which probably means Memphis will get evicted. Out of all the house guests to be America's player, Dan was LAST on my list, Renny is too over the top,, not a good choice, April is to whiney, Jesse and Libra are all about themselves and would give it away, Jerry might have been a good choice, but I doubt it.. he would have been better than Dan! Ollie would be a good one but he is too quiet and reserved. Michelle... too tempermental... And Keesha...she is too paranoid and would blow it. Memphis is the only logical choice... I hate to see what happens if I ever get on the show! You people will hate me! LOL.. which might be a good thing! LOL

August 2, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Noni :)

After last nights fireworks, I hope they can find some time to focus on lighting the mood in the house. Jerry is talking some smack against the women. He has his mind set that the women are out to eliminate the men.

I can't wait for the houseguest to find out the Dan was the AP for a week. They have to throw another twist into the game besides bringing someone back.

August 2, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how these "students of the game," have so many of the facts wrong about what has happened in the past? And, they, especially Libra, act like such experts about what has happened on past shows, and what is coming...
Why can't they be as smart as we are? :0)
Oh yeah, they haven't hung out here with Carolyn and her dishes...

August 2, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

noni - hehe. he is such a sweetie.

haoleangel :) thank you!

thatdude'swife - :) the dan love abounds.

sexysla - hi there :)

bama - hi honey :)

sherry - lol... they're in trouble if anyone from here ever gets on ;)

August 2, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Monica???

B

August 2, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm gonna keep askin 'til someone answers me(or you just stop posting it...lol)
Is there a possibility of Angie getting back in the house???
Thanks;)
B

August 2, 2008 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
LOL If someone from here ever gets on BB they will probably know TOO much about the show. Would probably over think it. I would go nuts in there, without a doubt!

August 2, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

B- Monica is Dan's real life girlfriend. I sincerely doubt there is a possibility for Angie to get back on the show.

Sherry - Very true! I wouldn't do it for twice the $... no way, no day.

August 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I wonder if the production staff at Big Brother doesn't want the houseguest to talk about other reality shows. It seems everytime they start to talk about another show not on CBS, it goes to fishes.

Memphis is looking good, lately.

August 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Thank you, thank you, thank you

B

August 2, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Uh oh lovers tiff on the feeds :D

August 2, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jerry starts talking game. He is pointing out the women will start picking off the men soon.

?????????

What were Brian and Steven? Hermaphrodites? By my count there have been two men picked off and one woman? Am I watching the same show Jerry is playing?

OK! Back off noni, dudeswife and every other female who thinks they can get Dan. I've already said I plan to GaYToRize him as soon as he gets out of the house... and especially if he wins the game. :p~

Good ?morning? ReporterX. Great job as always. Thanks for letting Carolyn play with us for a while.

:o)

August 2, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anyone who has actually watched the live feeds ever being in the House.

August 2, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hmm. Starting to sound like the BB Baby ain't gonna have no daddy.

Another broken home before she even got a ring.

:o)

August 2, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ollie... get away from her, while the gettin' is good!!!

dude!

sts

August 2, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger J said...

How cool would that be if someone from here got on the show. I filled out the application for this season, but had trouble with the video, and was not able to get it in on time. I'm preparing now for BB11. I'm sure there will be one...they better have one!
I'm not a fan of violence either, but man, it would be great to see a real catfight between the girls....Unfortunately I would have to put my money on Manchelle....I think she could seriously do some damage. I would run for the hills if she were coming after me. I think Libra talks a lot, but I really think Manchelle could take her. Keesha and April would hide behind Libra or under the bed, and Renny is too classy to get into a physical altercation.

August 2, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

April and Ollie fight like they have been dating or married for years......LOL

It's hilarious.

August 2, 2008 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post... All on the Argument

August 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Trevor said...

You know, given that twists are expected now, the relative lack of them seems to be doing a far better job of making people insane than any actual twist would.

Obviously, the AP thing has already happened, but I think keeping the HGs in suspense about a twist that never comes is actually far more entertaining than just having a twist.

August 2, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Ollie and April sound like they've been together way longer than what they have been.

And holy if she's like this in real life, she must be tough to date :)

I hope everyone has been having a great day.

I've been listening to the feeds, checking in here and playing Wii with my kids. Wow is THAT fun!!

August 2, 2008 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run Ollie run. April has a huge crazy sack....(my husband and his friends joke around that all women have a crazy sack you just have to figure out how big it is)..Ollie is going to need a u-haul to carry Aprils.

Sandy B.

August 2, 2008 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've put a hex on april... my bad.

sts

August 2, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally picked Dan to be America's Player because I want him to win money for the tasks he does. He deserves it. He now needs to win HOH so he can proove Monica isn't made up & have a picture of her on his wall :)

August 2, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below