;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 1, 2008

Late Afternoon Before the Noms

4:10-4:30pm BBT
Michelle had a long talk with April. She comes outside, and calls Jessie over to the double chaise to talk with her. They're talking very low, because there are others in the backyard practicing/playing with the field hockey equipment.

Michelle: Who did you talk to about the nominations and stuff?
Jessie: Nobody.
Michelle: Oh, because I got woken up, summoned upstairs and April said that she needed to get something straight with me.
Jessie says that he only told Memphis.. maybe Ollie.
Michelle: She said that you may be going up as a pawn.. I think maybe somebody is trying to stir up shit. I know exactly who they want to go home. It's probably gonna be you know who. All you need to do is chill, chill, chill
Jessie: Why? This is such bs.
Michelle: What was said was.. She doesn't want you gone at all..
Jessie: Again? Again?
Michelle: You need to not take it personal.
Jessie: I only talked to you, Memphis and Ollie.
Michelle: I don't know who it was, but 2 seconds later the door bells were ringing.. I told her you can't listen to what everybody says... People are going around talking junk.
Jessie: Well who do you think? Keesha and Libra.
Michelle: She said you just gotta chill. That's all. She's probably trying to cover her ass too.
Jessie: She coulda squashed it all by saying I made a deal with her.
Michelle: You need to just be chill. You might be safe for this week. I don't know. She could be putting up a cloud to make them think she wants to work with them, when in actuality she wants to work with us. We can't help what other people do and say... Believe me, they wanna work with us.
Jessie: I'll believe it when I see it.
Michelle: You just need to stay calm.

Jessie keeps pressing Michelle for who, and she's not giving it. Jessie's looking for someone to explode on, and Michelle knows it, and she's trying to save him from himself.

She manages to distract him for a couple minutes with Portuguese, but then he steers back to the topic at hand. He now questions Memphis' loyalty. Michelle tells him he has nothing to worry about, in that April said, "there's no way I'm letting him walk out of the house with a $50,000 car and the money."

Michelle tells Jessie that him going up isn't even a definite. Meanwhile, he's already begun staring someone down across the yard.

Michelle: Whatever happens, just come talk to me.
Jessie: Seriously, how many people think they can just kick me around?
Michelle: Trust me, I said everything I could say. You just gotta trust me.
Jessie: Yeah, until Memphis wins f'in PoV.
Michelle: Until it happens, can we just have some normalcy, and then you can freak out after if you want?

Jessie: I'm gonna cry. Did she or did she not say I was safe?
Michelle: She said you're not a threat. She used those words.

FISHIES, briefly.

Feeds come back, and Michelle is still trying to encourage Jessie to keep his cool, for her if not for himself.

4:33pm BBT
BB: Jessie, please go to the Diary Room.

CUT TO:
4:37pm BBT
Bathroom
Memphis, Libra & Keesha

The Nomination hasn't even happened yet, and Memphis is already working for votes. He's light-hearted and funny about it too. The words may seem harsh, but the mood is very light.

Memphis: If y'all vote me out and keep that guy, I'm gonna hate ya, and then I'm gonna laugh at ya, having to live with him.
Libra: You don't have to tell me. The person who threw me under the bus, in front of the bus, etc..

4:42pm BBT
Kitchen Counter
Libra & Keesha, then Dan & Jerry come over.

BB: Renny, Please come to the Diary Room.

Libra: I want Jessie gone so bad I can taste it.
Keesha: I know. Me too.
Libra: ...but I'm gonna respect what she wants...

CUT TO:
4:52pm BBT
Backyard-Couch
Keesha, Libra, Ollie

It's a Jessie bash fest.

April comes out to join them. Dan's there as well.

April: I'm about to vomit. (over the nomination ceremony)
Libra: Don't vomit.
Keesha: He makes me sick. (Jessie)
Libra: Don't let him ruin your birthday.
April: Well I told the birthday cake lady to hold off a little while, cuz maybe we can have some wine with it...

April goes into the finer points of frosting, and how she must remember to let the cake cool a bit more so Keesha's name doesn't run together.

Talk turns to the possibility of a luxury comp. The HGs know they're going to have another long lockdown tonight, in another hour and a half. Perfect for stewing up drama on the live feeds. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

CUT TO:
5:04pm BBT
Outside, Couch
Renny, Ollie, Keesha, Libra, Dan, Jerry, April

Talk has turned to tonight's birthday celebration for Keesha. They talk about doing a roast of Keesha for her party... There's some confusion over meat, and Keesha tells those who don't know that she doesn't eat meat and she's a member of PETA.

Memphis joins the conversation. He didn't know about her PETA affiliation before, and he says, "I guess I better not wear my furs."

Keesha's been on a mission to avoid Jerry all day, so she excuses herself pretty quickly from the group to go inside. Libra joins her.

5:08pm BBT - FISHIES, then TRIVIA - Noms!!!






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I have to say I've been impressed with Michelle this week. Played the comp well, and is playing things smart. Her death knell may have been aligning with Jessie so early, but hopefully things will change enough in the house that she can strike out on her own.

August 1, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Seriously, Keesha needs to shut her piehole. Constant bitching about everyone not in a room she is in, is not good gameplay, nor good for her image as a person.

August 1, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a comment and a question (a question from another post, but I'm trying for an answer:-))

COMMENT: Why all the talk about respect? April, Michelle, Jessie...get over it...it's BB, a game, remember? It's not about respect!

QUESTION:Is it a rule that you cannot tell a person that they are going up before the ceremony? I seem to remember in BB past that the HOH would talk to the "pawn" to warn them they are going up. Am I wrong????
Thanks!
Lee

August 1, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

If they send Memphis home and keep that tool Jessie..... I am done with these insane, self absorbed, follow the leader people! I thought last season had idoits, where are they finding these people?

August 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Hey Carolyn! How are you today? I was just watching this dialog too with Jesse and Michelle and you can actually sense the anger building in him and Michelle is trying to keep him calm. I am sure it won't be long before his fury is unleashed again.

I was listening to Keesha, Dan and Libra talking in the spa a little while ago and the girls were really dissing Jesse. We may see a break in the mob mentality vote this time. Keesha wants Memphis to stay and Dan has his task to complete for America so me thinks this time we will see some voting off the beaten path.. God I hope so!

Loved watching Angie on Housecalls today. Too bad she is gone. Seh seems much happier now she is out of the house. Loved her speechie last night too. Will miss her. Oh and Steven has his Texas Longhorns tee shirt up to $710 on Ebay. Way to go Steven! He should sell some 15 minute phone calls too as popular as he is.

August 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank goodness some of these people are coming to their senses ... too many hormones floating around in that house.

Please please please nominate Jessie and may he please be evicted.

Sure, throw Memphis up there as a pawn, but not Jessie. Time to send the little whiny cry baby home to Monica ... oh wait that's Dan, anyhooo y'all get my point.

;)

August 1, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

LMAO! I was watching Jeopardy and the answer was:

The Tazetta type of this flower inspired the Greek myth about a boy who wasted away from unsatified desire.

Question: What is the Narcissis?

All I could think of is Jessie and how he complains about losing weight in the house

August 1, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Gaytor...my new best friend :)
Steven's underwear is still a steal at $41.00, he's had to change the listing because used underwear cannot be listed. Now it's similar :)

It's been a strange day at bb house. The girls seem to be getting worse. And Jesse, my goodness you need to man up. The pouting has begun and you haven't officially been nominated.

Did you forget it's a game!!! All of you!!!!

And hello to my other best friend BlueX

And a BIG hello to all the rest of my bb buddies!!!

TGIF....and NOW I'm officially on holidays!

August 1, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I have come to the realization that the HGs I like get booted fast.

The only HG I was rooting for simply because he was straight up was Dick, and he won. I was rooting for James and he at least got 10K. Every other season, I have watched HG after HG that I favored get evicted, and every HG that disgusted me win.

That's just how the game goes. You can't win this game playing nice. You have to be underhanded and a comp monster!

I sigh.

August 1, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Noni - Jessie is the 21st century Narcissus. Does that mean Michelle is Echo? ALl that was leaft of her was her voice...

Also, does April not remind you of the Borg queen? Jessie reminds me of a Klingon, but they are intelligent, so umm... lalala :)

August 1, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Libra just uttered the words..."I'm going to respect what she wants"

good thing there's almost a week and a whole lotta game before the next eviction.

Maybe they'll all find their brains!!!

August 1, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger iheartbigbrother said...

i truly had such high hopes for this cast and slowly, week-by-week they are starting to disappoint me. since when is this a game of follow the leader? i was under the impression that it was each man for himself but i have yet to see that at all...am i missing something?

August 1, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I agree I like Memphis much more than Jessie.

But, think about it. They are in the house to win $500K. Why wouldn't you get rid of the guy that has a potential to beat you out for that $500K and keep the TOOL that can't win anyway (cuz you know some other fool will get rid of him just cuz they don't like him!)

August 1, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone needs to show these peoplehow to play big brother. BIG BROTHER. hello? having a mind for yourself it's the point. angie's speech said it all. these people are idiots

August 1, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Brother Mouzone :) Ditto on Michelle. She really grew on me last night, and even moreso today. Her game is picking up.

GenieSea - Hi honey!

Lee - hello! There is a rule, but no one ever follows it.

Hi Kelly :) The Yellow Pages? ;)

Hello Glen :) I'm doing well now, thanks. It's 8pm, and I finally feel awake! lol. (Bama - watch out.. Glen is my other unattainable crush)

N2Reality :) Hiya! Your blog cracks me up!

Noni :) I hope you're feeling better today!!

August 1, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm opening a new top post...

August 1, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey everyone and hope all r well this friday evening.

im glad to see jessie goin on the block and the crama thats sure to follow.

i share most peoples reaction to jessie, but i was thinking about how i was at 22, and i was nothing at all like jessie but ill just say at nearly 50 im much different today. to me it would be news if a 22 good looking guy didnt feel full of himslef and thought the world revolved around him.

not trying to excuse him just context thats all

and now there r 3 charlies on here? oh my

August 1, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below