;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Afternoon in the Big Brother House

12:05pm BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha, Libra, April

It's about to hit the fan, folks. As we know, April's planning on Nominating Jessie and Memphis. At the moment, she's in the Hippy room garnering a bit more support from her girls for when Jessie inevitably freaks out.

Talk turns to April being catty about Angie. She's appalled that the guys all voted her the most beautiful in the house, including Ollie.

CUT TO:
12:10pm BBT
Living Room
All the guys are chilling.

CUT TO:
12:10pm BBT
Hippy Room

The girls are back on the Dan's America's Player thread... April thinks Dan's just weird, and she thinks Monica is made up. April says that he always starts with the weirdest stories after midnight.

Libra: Some thing's not right. I'm gonna try to figure it out. People who read the bible? They're always the weird ones.

Libra cites "To Catch a Predator" as an example.

April confesses she's still having trust issues with Ollie as well, but only in terms of the game. She's secure that he really likes her.

Talk turns back to the comp and how April knew she had to win it, because she gave herself away as a tough competitor during the comp, so it was either win or go up.

April wants everyones word that she will be safe next week with them. Libra and Renny give their words. Keesha says, "Of course. You have my word a lot longer than that."

12:17pm BBT
Still in the Hippy Room

Dan enters and announces that he was in the DR for 20 minutes, for anyone who's keeping track. Then he tells them he has a 3 hour commitment to Jerry today - to spend time with him.

Libra tells him about the conversation they were having about the outgoing HoH having security within the alliance for the following week, and Dan tells April, he's in. She's safe with him. Further, Dan says he believes she's safe with everyone in the alliance, including the colonel.

April says she doesn't even want to talk to Jerry until after the PoV.

Dan: That's smart. I got cornered last week giving Jessie my word. Had Keesha changed her mind...
April: I'm surprised no one's tried to come to me today.
Dan: I think they're accepting it.

Chatter...

Dan: Did anyone see Angie's face when they said Jessie?
Libra: Jessie looked like he just sh*t his pants.

Dan goes.

12:22pm BBT
April tells the girls she's going to give Jessie a heads up that he's going up as a pawn. She goes on about how disrespectful Jessie is, and she's going to tell him so, and that she's doing him a favor by not targeting him.

12:28pm BBT
April: Girls, I'm telling you right now, my decision is not final about wanting Memphis out. If Jessie comes at me.. that is not happening.
    ***Time for Dan to work some instigating magic.


FISHIES, briefly.

12:29pm BBT
Kitchen Counter
Jessie & Michelle

Jessie's talking about some bodybuilder he knows...
Michelle: I feel like I had sex with a building last night.
Memphis: And it totally rubbed you wrong.

Laughter.

Memphis: Every 10 minutes or so, I was yelling out, "Get some!" Everyone was lookin at me, like, what?

CUT TO:
12:32pm BBT
Peace Room
April, Libra & Keesha

April's just told the girls, Michelle and Jessie may try to come after her about her "promise" during the comp, but she doesn't care, because she could've stayed up there forever. Libra and Keesha tell April she has their support.

Libra says she wont even engage in conversation with Jessie. She'll do exactly as she did last week.

BB: April, please come to the Diary Room.

April goes, and Libra and Keesha continue talking about Jessie. Talk then turns to how saying the smallest thing in the house can totally be misunderstood and blow up in your face.

It's a very fast DR. April's back in the room within 3 minutes. No Comp so far.

CUT TO:
12:45pm BBT
The HGs are still on inside lockdown, and they're getting restless.

Jessie's peacefully preparing some food in the kitchen, blissfully unaware he's about to go back on the block.

Michelle's sleepy.

BB: Memphis, please go to the Diary Room.

In the spa room, April's holding court with Jerry, Ollie and April. They're all talking about how proud they were of her during the comp. They feel for Michelle, and how much pain she was in, being so tall and with more weight on her.

April's not willing to concede that her diminutive stature was a benefit to her.

CUT TO:
12:53pm BBT
Storage Room
Michelle & Jessie

They believe the noms will be Jerry and Memphis. They're whispering about it in the storage room, when they hear Jerry and Ollie approaching.

Jerry opens the door, sees them there and he and Ollie go opposite directions. Jessie tells Michelle that means that Jerry and Ollie were wanting to use the Storage Room for a private talk..

Jessie and Michelle are in for a big surprise.

1:15pm BBT
Chatter...

CUT TO:
1:22-1:42pm BBT
Outside-Couch
Memphis & Keesha

Memphis tells Keesha he figures he's going up against Jerry. Keesha tells him she recommends he wait to see until the nominations. Memphis asks her directly if April plans on breaking her promise to Jessie and Michelle. Keesha wont say for certain...

A long pause...

Keesha: I just don't think she made that promise.
Memphis: Maybe not. Maybe I heard wrong. I thought they were making all kinds of promises up on that ledge.
Keesha: I know that she promised she wouldn't put Michelle up. I heard that.

Memphis: All I know is, every time I think I know what's going on, the opposite happens. Why does this whole house have to agree?
Keesha: Everyone wants to be safe. The thing you have to understand is, we're never safe.

Memphis: I just wanna know I can count on your vote, because, Keesha, I think we could help each other later down the road in this game.

They talk about alliances and numbers and how they trust each other.

Memphis: The thing is.. I'm not gonna kiss April's ass.
Keesha: I wouldn't either.
Memphis: I could go in there and knock my head against that wall, but what's the point? I don't trust her like I trust you. Next thing I turn around, she's gonna be repeating everything to Libra. I don't wanna bash Libra...
Keesha: You're not gonna tell me anything I don't already know.
Memphis: Don't be the one who's the loudest, and then you drop after only 15 minutes?? I was beside myself... blown away.
Keesha: I wasn't.

Memphis: You know her better than I do, so... and can we please stop doing the awkward dinner together?? it's like, daddy hit mommy at the table - ok.. eat up.... If we've learned anything b y watching past seasons of this game, it's that being cordial is not gonna win it. Look at Evel Dick. He was straightforward... no bs. You'd never see him talking behind people's backs, or if he did, he'd also say it to their face. This is what I don't wanna see this week. I don't wanna see me on the block, and then the house blackballs me, an no one talks to me, and "the house" says, Memphis has got to go.

Memphis wants Keesha to understand that he can be good for her.

Keesha puts forth her idea that PoV is rigged, and only certain names are in the bag each time. Memphis disagrees. It would be too easy to bust them -"all you'd have to do is dump the bag out." Keesha says he's right.

April comes out and she thinks PoV is rigged too. She says she's going to dump it out and make sure everyone's names are in there.

Memphis nails it.

Memphis: This house is making everyone crazy.

1:42-1:53pm BBT

Renny joins them on the couch. Keesha asks if they're inside talking about her. Renny says no. Memphis gives Renny his speech, the short version. Renny goes inside to make guacamole.

Memphis and Keesha continue talking. Keesha lets him know that Renny is on the same page with her about who they want out, and it's not him.

Talk turns to suspicions about Dan. Memphis says he thinks Dan has been throwing all the HoH comps intentionally. Keesha agrees, saying it's because he doesn't want the responsibility.

2pm BBT
Jerry joins Memphis and Keesha outside. Talk is about the earthquake and whether or not it was real...

The calm before the storm...


Watch Big Brother 24/7






Permalink







61 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelled "hippie?"

August 1, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Man...whoever said that about Keesha wanting Angie out so she can have Memphis...SO RIGHT! I didn't even think of it that way.

She's one of those silly girls.

OK, so now I just need Renny to secure herself some kind of way.

Jerry can go. Very disposable in my opinion.

I think for if Michelle gets past the evictions of Memphis and Jessie...we will start to see her really play this game.

August 1, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

sweet. jessie/michelle. EXCEPT for POV of course.......

August 1, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These people are amazing-April thinks after she goes back on her word to someone she still has their word for next week ?? Please hurry with the Noms I'm ready for some fireworks !! Will it be before or after the comp ?

August 1, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

I cannot believe the cattiness of some of these people this year. Especially the walking contradiction known as Keesha. I so started liking her and then her with constantly saying she doesn't want to be "that girl" and low and behold she is the epitome of "that girl". Ok so I'm not Dan's #1 fan but I like him and he's growing on me quickly and the things that Libra, Keesha and April are saying about him just makes me ill!!!

Play the game girls instead of playing miss high school prom queen biotch!!!!

August 1, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Oh, Dan.

August 1, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Maybe I'm slow to the party but that April is getting on my nerves. Can a person be anymore shallow? Opps! Sure can. Jessie. Can't wait for him to flip out again.

August 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I am probably late to the party but April is getting on my nerves. I can't belive someone could be so phoney and shallow. Oh wait, I forgot Jessie. No wonder they don't like each other. They can't both fit in the mirror.

August 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These HG's are always throwing people under the bus...

Where are these busses?

August 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope she doesn't tell him he's going up. that would be so much more fun! and i'm worried he might talk her out of it. of course, with his arrogance he might just make it worse for himself.

August 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm loving Dan. He just seems so fun.

Hate that he seems to shout in the diary room (it's like my mom with cell phones...always shouting when there is no need!) but he seems so cool with all the other house guests.

I miss Angie. Her speech was amazing - I think everyone can agree on that.

August 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much better would it have been if the first three out were April, Keesha and Ollie? Instead, another week of "my word" and the HOH dictating the voting.

August 1, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Jessie is going to flip, but Michelle is going to go ape**t all over the place and I hope it doesn't happen until I get home from work so I can see it on the live feeds myself.

My poor neglected children...

August 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Anon@ 12:35...

YOu just reminded me...

I have been cracking up at Libra saying "Throw me in FRONT OF the bus"

August 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope jessie FREEKS out this week! I just don't understand why these hg's don't want him GONE? *closing my eyes and praying, please let jessie go insane about being nominated AGAIN*

"Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you do criticize them you’ll be a mile away and you’ll also have their shoes!!!"

~KAD

August 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Are we all so sure there is not some Keesha/Memphis alliance that they are totally keeping under the radar? Could have happened so early on that we all missed it.

This house must really play more mind games on the HG's than we can imagine. I wonder what I would be like right now and who I would sound like on the feeds. I'm afraid I might slip into some of the "group" mentality like the others, since it would be my whole world at that moment.

Now, hurry up nom ceremony so we can see more of the Jessie flip out show (poor HG's! and Carolyn!)

August 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These past few days have been a blast. I've been pretty busy and missed a lot of the feeds, but I did catch some of the Endurance comp last night and the "live" show (west coaster). I couldn't be happier about the way things are going this season. Especially about "America's Player" Dan the Man.

Now the real reason for my post before I head off to grab a bite. With those sunglasses on, doesn't Ollie remind you of Maverick's replacement partner "sundown" after Goose dies in Top Gun? I think I'm calling him Sundown the rest of the season.

Have a great afternoon/evening. See you all in a little bit.

August 1, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Please don't tell them before April.

I can't wait to see both Jessie's and Michelle's faces.

Talk about priceless!

I'm just hoping that April doesn't chicken out and not put Jessie up.

August 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Also, I adore Renny, but am bothered by some of her behavior the last few days (cattiness). I really thought she was above it all, and that is what got me to thinking about the mind games and how I'd act (in my last post).

Her closeness to Keesha also makes me wonder if there is more to Keesha than we are seeing. I don't think Renny would align herself (personally) with someone totally shallow and immature.

But, in this house, ya never know!

August 1, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Last week Keesha made it impossible to switch and vote Jessie out, but at least April leaves the door open.

I'm so sick and tired of houseguest getting critized for going back on their word. Big f**king deal, if someone is standing between me and $500,000 dollars, of course I'm going to tell them what they want to hear.

August 1, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If April is going to "break her word", then why doesn't she go all the way and put up both Michelle and Jessie. Oh right, she is targetting Memphis because he caught her in one of her many lies.

August 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

When the noms go up maybe we will have a major chick fight. No hair pulling or scratching, (evictable, although would get the feeds exploding)but some very colorful screaming.Michelle is going to explode on April! Jessie shall implode, he'll never survive another week on the block!
The Borg are in control!
I really wish Michelle had won as much as I don't care for her, the three cats are fast becoming worse.Growing up in Jersey I have known many Jersey girls just like Michelle, tough chicks, big hair, many were good friends. She's just more extreme.
This looks like just a repeat of last week.
Best thing would have been if Memphis had won that WOULD have changed the house!

August 1, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent been reading the comments so forgive me if what im writing has been covered already =)
Ok as much as I want Jessie outta that house I don't think I'll be able to handle his whining and cry baby attitude. And whats gonna happen if Manchelle wins P.O.V....has April said who she would put up in Jessie's place?...since we all know that Manchelle will definitely get him off (of the block of course)! Also how happy was I when I saw that Dan was chosen 4 AP !!

August 1, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...Aren't the fishies way better than the hampsters? Granted, I find myself missing Sharon and hearing "Beebees" (did I ever think i'd say that?) I haven't watched all the seasons so can someone fill me in on past housepets?

August 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate to tell April this but she is not all that.


April is so jealous of the other females in the house, She is pissed with Keesha because she talks to Memphis and i figurged out why maybe..Memphis will not give April the time of day and i think she feels like guys should all be all over her..

Keesha,Renny,Michele, and Angie are way more attractive then April.

August 1, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jonathon said...

Dan is so bad at subterfuge

August 1, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

I knew Keesha was jealous of Angie and that was a major reason for her being on the block and eventually kicked out of the house. But I never figured she was jealous of Angie and Memphis being so close... How catty is that. She wanted Memphis all to herself.

August 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait unitl michelle invokes Bostons name and throws it in Aprils face.

August 1, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I think Keesha and April are the jealous two of the house. Both of them have issues in that area, Keesha being the worst, IMO. I'm actually happy with how April is handling her HOH. There hasn't been much fakeness so far. [on her part]

I miss Angie. She was the "realest" girl in the house.

August 1, 2008 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Noni - resistance is futile. you shall be assimilated. :)

August 1, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG its soooo obvioussssss now tht keesha eliminated Angie cos of jealousy.....
See how she's clingy to memphis now...wow...i mean it used to be memphis n angie all the time ...but now shes all up on his butt....OH MY! What a damn shame!

Mimz*

August 1, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Debinny – you asked this a.m., if Ollie ever formed an original thought. Yeah he does, but not when it may compromise him getting the goods. Know what I mean?

Itcmak – You don’t think Renny would align herself with someone totally shallow and immature (speaking of Keesha). IMO Renny wouldn’t in real life but in this game she really doesn’t have a choice. ALL the houseguests are shallow and immature.

August 1, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

These people need to start using their brains!! If they all give their word for everything every week what exactly do they think is going to happen? Are they all really that delusional? When will they realize this is an invdividual game just as Angie said? The way they are playing this game is making it rather boring for me...and driving me crazy.

August 1, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Love it Genie!!! lol

we could get a whole Borg thing going here.

August 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

sc, Jerry is becoming more attractive than April with the way she is acting (ooooh, forgot she is Queen Bee this week!)

August 1, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

How dense is Keesha? Memphis is using the example of Steven being voted out unjustly, and not bringing Angie into it and she sits there and agrees with him not recognizing that he is also referring to what she did to Angie.

August 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everybody... I'm losing my mind. Between sheer exhaustion and the person upstairs using all manner of power tools all day long today, I GOTTA take a break.

I'll be back in time for noms...

August 1, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Noni good idea!

We can adapt it. Resistance is futile. You shall be evicted. hehe

Also, one general comment:

All cattiness aside, I think it's time to stop harping on why Keesha was gunning for Angie. It's done. Angie is free to live her life, thankfully away from the Borg. Keesha perceived her as a threat, and Angie's widespread popularity outside the house and with the boys inside the house, proves that she was a threat. Angie was unreadable, and for someone who is transparent, this is a great threat indeed.

I'm looking forward to noms today and they ensuing chaos. The Borg will have a mass short-circuit.

August 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Its kind of like the nuetral zone trap in hockey....the block voting how the HOH wants it that is. Defensively sound, but not that great for the spectators.

August 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Angie needs to go steal Keesha's boyfriend while she's still in the house...and then drop him when she gets out.

If America gets to choose a task for Dan, It'd be funny to make him give Renny a lap dance since he refuses.
He kinda stinks at being AP so far though. :-/

August 1, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

wouldn't it make sense that the outdoor games are prep for some sort of luxry comp? remember last year?
What about the golf?

August 1, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Michelle wins POV, then I think April will put up Jerry or maybe (fingers crossed Dan). Sorry all you Dan lovers but anyone who is stupid enough to throw comps deserves to go!!!

August 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Hey Genie if the 7 are the Borg does that mean that Michelle and Jessie are Klingons? who would Memphis be?

August 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Actually I see a little of the young William Shatner, Captain Kirk in him.

August 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!! Is it a rule that you cannot tell the person you are nominating beforehand? I could've sworn in past seasons, the "pawns" would know they were going up. Thanks!
Lee

August 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Jessie's reaction after he's nominated :0

August 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Oh I hope I get home in time to watch the fallout from the noms on the feeds!! :)

Michelle is going to freak and I think Jessie will crumble, literally!

Hope everyone is a having a great day so far!

Half an hour to go and then I'm officially on vacation for a week!! YIPEE!!!! :)

August 1, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Crazyzonie said...

April is driving me crazy. I want to biotch slap her. PLEASE HG's, get her out soon. I want to see Memphis stay. I think he is playing the game well. Jessie and Jerry can go. I would really like to see Michelle play this game without Jessie. It could get interesting. I'm thinking that Keesha has had it with April. I am betting if they get Jessie out this week, instead of Memphis, Keesha, Memphis & Michelle can kick some butt. hehe Ollie and April are worthless IMHO. Ollie follows her around like a pet. All they do is go off and smooch and have sex. April is always primping looking at herself.

You are doing such a great job Carolyn!! If not for you I would be so lost this year hon because I just moved to a new house.

August 1, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all. Hey has anyone seen Cliff O'Neal on here? I really miss him. He was so funny. I saw a post from him on realdeal but not here for awhile. Cliff where are you? LOL I hope Jessie goes this week if it can't be LIbra then I will settle for Jessie.

August 1, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Well said genie. Agree Angie was a threat to Keesha, even if it was in Keesha's mind.

I do find it funny that HG's every season turn to talk of evicting the "annoying" HG's. I think I could live with annoying for several weeks if $500K was the goal and would want to focus on who I perceived as my threats.

Geez, it really is an easy game from the perspective of my chair and laptop!

August 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jane. I'm in Maine also, Freeport in the summer and Ocala, Florida in the winter. The best of both worlds.

August 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know everyone hates Jessie, but at least he causes some drama in the house. I cant stand listening to Keesha, April and Libra at all. Them 3 think and act like they are perfect......If Michelle, Jessie and Memphis all go home then what kind of "game" will be left to watch? It seems like we are in school playing "Follow the leader".. JMHO Vicki

August 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Rose - I'm from Ocala! woot woot!

August 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Where do some of these hgs get their vocabulary? More Malapropisms than GWB! or Archie Bunker!
April is telling Ollie about what she will tell Jessie about noms. She say its up to his discrepancy about how to behave?
Listening to how April talks about EVERYONE behind their backs I am REALLY dislikin that girl more than even Mr. respect,Jessie. I can't believe I said that. Little barf.
New overused phrases for BB10, disrespected me, show me respect, I deserve respect.
HGs! You earn respect from each other, you are not just entitled to it. Except one should respect their elders.

August 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured April would go back on her word. Even though last week it was all of them all about having to "keep their word'. Oh blah.

But the good thing about this will be hopefully Michelle doesn't go this week and she gets it next week and puts April and Ollie's asses up! woot! would loooove to see that :D

August 1, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 1, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Let's get this post-Nomination drama on the road!!!

August 1, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Whew!

Here I am!

The great goddess known as Carolyn summoned me from my retreat on Mount Bravo in Project Runway/Shear Genius-Landia and I have arrived!

Rose, you're too sweet!

Well, let's see ...

* Jessie is a complete moron with no command for the English language much less any understanding of what a moron he is. I love it that when he seeks to defend himself from these charges, he only proves them more true.

* I totally can't believe that I've become a Dan Fan. I really, really can't.

* Michelle (did someone here coin the term Man-Chelle?) gets on my last snaggle-toothed nerve. Just because.

* I really wanted to like Jerry. But I don't. I don't hate him, but he's (at best) a dud.

* Have come to totally worship Keesha, as a person. Will see if I do as a player.

* Libra is, well, interesting. She's full of herself, but harmless so far as I can see.

* April (aka The Amazing Receding Hairline) is the perfect reality show character. And that's not really a compliment.

* Ollie is, well ... in a person in the house. Can't say much more than that about him.

* Memphis gets two points for knowing the earthquake was real.

* Renny is OK as long as I don't have to listen to the tone of her voice for too long.

And that's my take on things.

But I still have to ask, when is the magical twist that brings Kaysar back?

August 1, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all of you asking "don't any of them have a brain?" -

NO. Most are all Ray Bolger (the Scarecrow) clones who came to Big Brother in search of one.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid none will be successful, except maybe the winner.

Unbelievable -

All except Memphis think the earthquake was FAKE!

Ollie doesn't think they film them sleeping! Also, the only game playing he is doing is in the bedroom and he know's his parents would be so proud with how he's played the game.

April is more vain than Jessie (if that's possible), and FYI, she is a Finance Manager at an auto dealership. Plug some numbers in a computer and she'll tell you your monthly payment. Smile and lean over and she'll add that warranty for you. And, it shouldn't be fair that Memphis won a car!!

Jerry (sorry) is a dirty old man, in more ways than one.

Libra is a know it all who really doesn't know much, but is absolutely sure she's right!

Keesha, another Hooter's girl (reminiscent of Natalie)who also thinks she is way smarter than most people in the house, (and better looking too).

Jessie - I think enough has been said about him from others.

Dan actually does have a brain but I think being around the others has smothered most rational thought. I hope he doesn't overplay his AP role. While he may be entertaining, it could get old fast.

Memphis also has a brain, but I think he has been brainwashed. I'll give him kudos if he can get the others to actually vote for themselves and not the HOH.

And, last, but not least, is Renny. She has a brain filled with street smarts!! She was quick to realize after the first night she needed to step back a little. She interjects humor when needed. She was smart to make the Keesha alliance and is savy regarding April and Libra. Once Jessie is gone she would be smart to add Memphis and Michelle to that alliance.

Now once the nom's are in, Let The Games Begin

August 1, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

LMAO! I was watching Jeopardy and the question was:

The Tazetta type of this flower inspired the Greek myth about a boy who wasted away from unsatified desire.

Question: What is the Narcissis?

All I could think of is Jessie and how he complains about losing weight in the house!

August 1, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Just checking in. Damn this schedule change for 2 reasons. It messes with my Friday night work schedule and I'm going to be missing the Nominations aftermath which should be great tonight. The other reason is Thursday night pre-season football. I already know I won't get to see the live show next week. Saints have their first game. GEAUX SAINTS, but they need to consider those of us with BB Addiction.

Guess I'll be looking for the blow by blow from the fingers of Carolyn when I get home at 3 AM GaYToR Central Time.

Have a good evening everyone!

:o)

August 1, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below