;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Thursday and Happy Live Show Day! Thursday=Live Show Day. Geez, it feels good to say that again! All is right in the BB lovin' world.

Tonight on the show, we're expecting Angie's eviction, followed by the announcement of the America's Player vote, and then... drum roll please... the first Endurance Comp of the season, and we're really, really hoping we get the latter. Endurance Comps are the best! Watching them on the live feeds... priceless! Especially with the 2 week free trial. ;)

Many signs point to yes for the endurance comp. Here are the top 2:
  • The HGs are on a 24 hour inside lockdown, which gives production plenty of time to build and test the apparatus. We'll have our eyes glued to the feeds for a sneak peek!
  • Since we started with only 13 HGs this season, this would appear to be the last week with a non-sequester bound HG in the house - a la season 9, season 8 (Kail was in the comp)... and season 7 (Kaysar)... and season 6 (again Kaysar-sigh).. please feel free to remind me of others.

Is it a sure thing? Absolutely not. It's actually a little early in the day to day time-line, but we also have to remember that BB10 started with one less HG than usual and a 7-10 days shorter season... and barring a twist, this is the HoH of the last non-jury member!

OK. 'Nuff said. Time to get on with the overnight report.

I'll be getting the overnight together within this post. Please check back around 7:15am BBT. :)

9:55pm BBT
Living Room
Ollie, Libra, Keesha, Jerry, April, Dan

After chatting for ages about everything under the sun, Ollie figures out why they were all cast: each of them has extreme views on some topic, and everyone in the house has their opposite. Libra says hers is political, but that she wont discuss it. Keesha says hers is animals. They wonder if there's someone in the house with extreme racist or sexist views. Jerry says his opposite must be about age. Then they all jokingly say, "And then there's Dan," whom no one can pinhole.
    ***Considering the promos, it's pretty ironic that Libra has been courting Dan for a secret alliance. It speaks volumes for keeping our political differences out of our interpersonal relationships.
CUT TO:
Spa Room
10:50pm BBT
Angie & Ollie

Angie pulls Ollie into the Spa Room to try and talk some please-keep-me game with him.

Angie: I've got something I want to throw at you. I know you're a rational person. You're here to win a game, and you're here to play, and you know only one person can win.

Ollie's listening...

Angie: I'm sure this something you've discussed with your group. The situation this week is very similar to the situation the first week.
Ollie: You're right.
Angie: It's more emotional than strategic.

Ollie agrees that evicting Angie is completely personal for Keesha. Angie forges ahead.

Angie: Steven said it best. This house has a mob mentality.

Ollie's not contradicting that.

Angie explains that the mob mentality is what made her not give sympathy votes to Brian and Steven: she thought it would prove her loyalty to the house, and enable her to stay in the game longer, but it's been used against her anyway.

Ollie: I never thought of it that way.
Angie: The whole mob mentality... No group is going to win. You need to think who is your biggest threat, who is a stronger player. If it's me, I take it as a compliment, and you can send me home. You were never on my radar.
Ollie: You were never on my radar, either. It's the others around me.
Angie: You are one of the only people I can talk to. I just wanted to clear the air with you.

The conversation turns to chatter for a moment, then Ollie exits the spa room.

CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
50s Room
April & Ollie

Ollie & April are snuggling. He starts to tell her how Angie approached him and what she said about getting the strongest player out. April says, "but she is a strong player!" Ollie gets called to the DR.

CUT TO:
11:36pm BBT
Angie, Jessie, Michelle, Memphis

They're talking about how rude it was for April and Libra to ask Angie what she was going to do when she leaves tomorrow. Angie says she told them she was going to go out and have a drink.

Jessie and Michelle leave, and Angie takes the opportunity to tell Memphis she spoke to Ollie about keeping her. Memphis tells Angie that he knows they're all trying to play him against Jerry about the apology thing, but that if he wins HoH, they're in for a big surprise, because he's putting up Libra and April, and he'll deal with Jerry later. Angie tells him it's a good idea.

CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
Ollie & April

Ollie's out of the DR and back in bed with April for some more snuggling and kissing.

CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Hippy Room
Dan & Libra
Main Topic: Getting Jessie Out

Libra: I had a conversation with Jessie earlier, and I told him he should be ready. He thinks he has already won this whole game.
Dan: He's out of his mind.

They talk about the history of floaters in the Big Brother game. Libra also mentions that Renny seems like she's making an effort to get closer to Jessie now.

Talk turns briefly to the banner plane (which actually said "Happy Birthday to ___. We <3 style="font-style: italic;">not as a pawn, since he completely lost his mind this week. Libra mentions how well Sharon from BB9 handled it, and that she was on the block 5 times.

Dan: If Jessie goes next week, where does this leave Michelle and Memphis?
Libra: Memphis kind of looks down on Michelle, because she’s not the classy California girl.
Dan: I could see Michelle being the most popular cast member this season, because she’s quirky.

Talk turns to past fan favorites. They remember last season was Crazy James, and season 6 was Janelle, but they can't recall who was the official fan fave from BB8.
    ***That would be Evel Dick.

CUT TO:
12:36am BBT
Spa Room
Michelle & Jessie

Topic: The Votes

Jessie: Ollie gave me his word, and April will vote however Ollie tells her to, obviously... Jerry also gave me his word. I wonder if he'll wear his military clothes tomorrow...

CUT TO:
12:37am BBT
Hippy Room
Libra & Dan

Libra: A lot of us don't want Angie to go, but it's not our decision.
    ***Yes It Is!

Dan takes his leave to go join in for potentially the last night of story time in the 50s bedroom.

CUT TO:
12:40am BBT
50s Room
Angie, Memphis, Dan, April

Story Time

April's listening to the others have fun, but not participating. Everyone else is having a ball with their creativity. This goes on for quite a while.

While storytime is happening in the 50s room, Jessie and Michelle are the only other HGs up and active. She's teaching him how to swear and say various choice words in Portuguese.

By 1:20am BBT, everyone but Michelle and Jessie are down for the night, and just over an hour later, after a brief Fishie interlude during which we imagine the DR told them to get to bed, Michelle and Jessie say goodnight too.

This concludes the Overnight Report.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also tonight let's not forget we will know who America picked for America's player, and if that person accepts the challange.


Should be a very interesting Big Brother.

July 31, 2008 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn. It's about time you get your tush up and busy on the Overnight. I've been waiting. (ducking and waiting for my spanking.)

Actually I just got through the comments from last night so I haven't been up long either.

I'm psyched too that this is likely an endurance comp. I'm also nervous about who might win, but then again after all the cattiness of last night, I'm not sure who I want to win. I'd love to see Jerry hang in there and take it. Not because I particularly like him, but just to prove to those young whippersnappers that they can't count out the old fart. :p

OK, now to wait and see if I can make something dirty out of your morning post. I'm shivering in anticip.........

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry if i wrote this comment before, I was not sure if i sent it or not.

Let's also remember tonight we will get to see who America choose as America's player and if they accept or not.

It will be interesting to see who get's it, and then next week they may wonder if another houseguest was choosen to do it for a week, and it could cause some drama.

Should be interesting..

July 31, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good morning everyone! Can't wait to see what Gaytor is wearing today and what Bama is not wearing.

Like I said last night, I'm almost hoping Jessie wins HOH tonight. I think he is probably the only one that would not put Jerry up.

Also, if he put Keesha and Libra up, there would be some great fireworks for the coming week. It would force 'the girls' to take sides between the two.

One more thing…yesterday, Keesha TOLD Jerry that he should apologize to Memphis because power or votes were not up at the time. If she would tell her cohorts what she said, she could redeem herself in my eyes.

Thank you Carolyn and ReporterX for everything you do. You both are loved by many.

July 31, 2008 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm going to miss tonight live show. At this point I really don't care who wins HOH, I just want some excitement.

July 31, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While watching BBAD, I noticed the announcements across the bottom said that Ollie, April & Libra plan to approach Keesha about getting Jessie evicted instead of Angie. I have not heard any conversations like this - but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

July 31, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My first endurance comp with the feeds! I'm excited, but I need to somehow slip a nap in at work today so I can stay up.

July 31, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone!

I just want to say you guys are freaking awesome for creating this site and keeping it going. I've looked through so many big brother blogs and bbdish is by FAR the best one. keep up the good work!

July 31, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone! I'll be on caffeine overload today so I can stay up and watch the comp tonight!!

So I wonder if the long lockdown will affect these people any worse today. I sure hope the cattiness goes away (for Jerry's sake) and I REALLY hope Angie has time to talk to Keesha and state her case and I pray for a change of mind!!!!

I have lots on the go today so I likely won't be back commenting until supper time.

Have a great day :)

July 31, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't exactly BB related, but if you thought watching BB during the earthquake was interesting, check out this clip of Judge Judy during the earthquake. Wow.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/29/vo.quake.judge.judy.cnn

July 31, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning :)

Sc - Good point! I just added it. :)

GayTor :) Hehehe.. I was workin on it.. Just thought it was gonna be a little faster that it ended up! lol.

Piper :) Good Morning :) Thank you. You're a love.

Bama! Morning honey. But.. blasphemy! You're gonna miss the live show?!

AngieC - I wish!

Brew - You're gonna love it! :) I highly recommend a nap. I plan on taking on myself...


Tiffany - Thank you so much! :)

JulieB - :) Have a great day and don't forget to grab some extra snackage for tonight. It's probably gonna be a long one! :)

Anon with Judge Judy Clips :) Good morning. Thanks!

July 31, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Libra: "It's not our decision" Whose decision does she think it is? Keesha has no more power and will not regain any power unless she wins another POV or HOH. These people are driving me nuts with their inability to do anything on their own. It's also irritating me the way they are going after Jerry for apologizing. I'm having a very difficult time picking a fave this season...for now I'm going with Dan.

July 31, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Christy - Amen.

July 31, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish after dark would quit showing the 7 dwarves all huddled together, telling each other how great they are, pretending to be interested in wut each other has to say. i wudnt last 2 seconds listening to april D+ talk about her stupid cat, or libra thinkn every breath out of her mouth is hysterical and looking around to see how hard everyone laughs. the 7 dwarves are definately increasing the suicide rate of BB viewers

July 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'm still curious as to why everyone's so afraid of Angie. Jessie has proven to be a strong player. He's won 2 comps. People are afraid to make things happen in the house.

July 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

fyi - making the mad dash for cuban coffee... and some munchies for tonight... back by 9am bbt.

July 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe they think this is Keesha's decision. They deserve to go home if Jesse gets HOH. This will be the biggest regret, you know the one that all interviewers ask, "Is there anything you regret in the game or is there anything you would have done differently?" And I guarantee everyone's regret will be not voting out Jesse week 3. Such a bad choice! UGH.

July 31, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Jessie you silly, silly little boy. You have not already won the game and are in for a very rude awakening when you leave the house.

Dan, you are becoming more and more my fave. You do not even realize how much America loves you (but you think they love Michelle?)

July 31, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I hear ya Christy. Such a clique mentality going on right now, like you can't even talk to people out of your alliance. So frickin high school.

And yeah, I don't get why it's solely the HoH's decision as to who goes here. Not only that, there's been no effort whatsoever to even get Keesha to consider evicting Jessie.

Actually, I take that back. One HG has done so. Jessie has done a very good job of getting Keesha to consider evicting Jessie.

July 31, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

What a waste! Hrmph!

July 31, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn! I've been out of pocket this week and just spent the better part of my morning getting caught up! Thank you for all your hard work! I am looking forward to the comp tonight! Taking the kids to a water park today so they will crash and burn while I glued to the dish tonight!

Okay - so here's my thoughts - WHAT was Angie thinking regarding her convo w/Ollie? "I think you should vote out the strongest player and if that's me then I'm good with that!" Is she just trying to make herself feel better when she does get voted out tonight? That reverse psychology thing is only going to work on herself when she needs it to work on the HGs. I was starting to get excited that she was making a power play but it fizzled out! I am an Angie fan but she needs to make a power move today or it's adios girlfriend! Hopefully she was just planting the seed and will do the fertilizing TODAY! Here's to wishful thinking!

Bring on the ritas tonight!

CAP :)

July 31, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Oops, almost forgot -- Good morning Carolyn and all BB Blogger Buddies. Hope you all slept well as it may be a looooooong day for all us addicts. Sure glad I am able to sleep in tomorrow.

And why didn't BB just let Jessie and Michelle stay up all night if they wanted? I would like for them to be very, very tired this evening ... (hehehehe, was that too catty?)

July 31, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

Piper - Did you actually see a conversation where Keesha told Jerry that? I didn't see it and was wondering if it really happened or if that was just Jerry's version, as Keesha claims.

I think this is going to be a turning point in the game and that they are going to be wishing they would have evicted Jessie this week, later in the game. Just my prediction.

I think Keesha just wants Angie out because she thinks she will then have control over Memphis so she can use him as a backup later when the girls start to turn on each other. Her next target will probably be Michelle, so she can also have Jessie.

July 31, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

lol @ piper. That's what I do every morning, right after I catch up on the overnight.

I go immediately to comments but before I start reading I scroll down to see what Gaytor and Bama are wearing (or not wearing) today.

I love you guys!

July 31, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good morning Carolyn! :)

Morning Gaytor, mike, piper, brew julieb, sc and christy!!

Morning ReporterX!

I love mornings cause I can actually greet everyone individually!

Angie is a scmultz. WHat kinf of campaigning is that. I have seen cooked noodles with more oomph!

I cannot for the life os me understand this voting with the house BS. It started with Brian's nominatin and it will stop only when there is no "house" vote possible!

July 31, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also would like to add that I too have been on many other BB sites and I agree that this one is hands down the best. You keep us updated which is great because I haven't had the time to watch BBAD like I did last season. I hope Jessie wins and puts Keesha up so she can see that shes simply a puppet for the group!!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Morning Carolyn, Gaytor, Piper, JulieB, and everyone else.
Loved the BB segment on Craig Fergusen last night, he asked her to come back next week, so it does seem like visiting the hgs will be a regular thing.Craig is always hysterical, have been a fan of his since he became host.He can get away with being very naughty without being gross. His guests seem to genuinely like him. Was quite a funny bit about Liam Niesen also.

Back to he hgs, the gaggle is getting too emotional and has forgotten about gameplay. They need to sit down individually today and figure their games out, not just who they don't like. I thought we had a more mature group, but age aside I feel like I'm back in high school.

Angie made some good points to Ollie, maybe some of them need to grow a set and realize they do not have to vote Keesha's way. She is NOT going to be HOH next week.

Jessie is far more dangerous and has tremendous incentive to go all out for HOH. Not getting him out now will bite more than one hg in the A$$. He shall wreak vengeance. Besides who wants to let him hog all the time with Craig on Late Night?

Memphis, Dan, Ollie and Libra all see the wisdom of getting rid of Jessie. Renny will be loyal to Keesha. April will go along with Libra and Ollie. Jerry? I believe he realizes that Jessie is the bigger threat.
Michelle is a lost cause she is blinded by her obsession for Jessie, although it would be interesting to see if she would stay loyal to him if Keesha flipped and wanted everyone to vote him out.
I would LOVE it if they mutinied and voted him out despite Keesha's wishes.
That would cause major realignments and some excitement.
Keesha is not the Pied Piper! They do have minds of their own.

Can't wait to see who is voted AP, and if they accept. If Dan or Renny we are in for some fun!

July 31, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Everyone! Was an early night for me last night and a lot of comments to catch up on this morning.

Why do these peeps think they cant vote how they want. They are getting on my nerves!

July 31, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Everyone,
I didn't watch too much of BBAD fell a sleep it looks like Angies going home, but these ppl are so dumb they should kick Jessie out. He's probably going to be the James of this season but for some reason a lot of ppl like James. Dan is more than meets the eye I bet he's going to get threw this game with ease. I hope they put Keesha up next and she goes but if she's up against Libra, Libra will go. I saw when Angie was playing with Dan and sat in the chair and he sat on her lap how Keesha was looking, and it was pure jealousy. I want Memphis to win but he wont put up Jessie so there for Libra probably will win or better yet what if Dan does then it will be interesting to see who he puts up.

July 31, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Live Show Day and (keeping my fingers crossed) Endurance Comp Day! I'm off to the water park for a little quality time w/the kids! Will return tonight when the action gets fired up! It's about time for something or someone to go down in this house!

CAP :)

July 31, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

OMG! Not having the feeds is going to kill me tonight. In the past I have been glued to them(when they're shown). I wish CBS/Real would relent on the video issue for this. Besides the fact I just can't afford them while laid up, disappointed from what I have heard about the number of technical difficulties they have had,as well as how much they block, and how much they tend to focus too many feeds on one thing. Not enough variety. Friends have told me often all 4 seem to be on same room only more angles.

If folks are paying they should feel they are getting their moneys worth.

July 31, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

Happy happy live show and eviction day. Whoohooo I'm too excited. I hope it's a good long endurance comp tonight, I really do.

Have a great day all.

;)

July 31, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great Overnight. I too wish Angie could somehow pull this one off. She's right with the mob mentality, and after April's comments to Ollie, I almost hope Jessie does win HoH tonight. Won't April be shocked?

MikeInBama... come'ere boy. I'll show you some excitement. (In my house anyway) :p~

LOL Piper, I decided to be a boy today. I'm waiting for a friend to upload some pics so I have new material.

Carolyn I hope you get enough munchies for the whole gang. We need a theme party for tonight, and a good theme always starts with the food and beverages. I'll provide halftime entertainment. Anyone object to a 200 lb stripper with a pair of 48DDD's?

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!
I couldn't find if you had posted this anywhere, but the reason for the 'hurry up and get ready' yesterday was because they were on the Craig Ferguson show again. It sounds like it's going to be a weekly appearance. Here is a video of it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idE72pAgqgc

It's actually pretty funny.

July 31, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL Piper. Never thought about it that way, but you are so right..gotta love GaYTor and Bama.

GaYTor...am I just missing the blogs on your sites? Or is that really all there is? Not that mine are any better....

This season is like a really boring game of Monopoly. People keep passing Go, but no one is buying any property.

Carolyn: Can I come visit you so I can stalk Stuart Woods?

Need to find some Cheerios.

July 31, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone actually catch the Craig Ferguson show last night and determine what was meant by Keesha being "outed"? That came up in a couple of conversations with the JAMM aliance.
Also, did anyone notice that Dan seemed really down right after dinner last night? I was wondering if he was feeling bad about what they were saying about Jerry, maybe. He seems like one of the few to have a conscience in there.

July 31, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Co. and all the great commenters here that make this the best BB site on the web!

I don't get it - I am up til the HG's go to bed and here I am again waiting for them to get up! And I don't get a nap?!?! Sound familiar? (Especially Carolyn)

Christy I agree! I don't get this "mob" mentality. When APG said "back to basics" I thought maybe we would have a game again. Oh well, we are all still watching and talking and b**ching aren't we? lol

Can't wait for tonight and to see if Keesha gets her head out of her ***! I am hoping she just didn't want the wrath of Jessie all week so she is waiting until today to "tell" everyone to vote him out. Or just maybe people will vote how they want! Imagine that!

Marci

July 31, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to say - Loved Craig Furgeson last night. Also love that he asked Jessie why he took off his shirt in the earthquake! lol Kinda cool that BB is going to be on there every week!

Marci

July 31, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Along with many of you I find that, in general, I like this group this season much better than other seasons also. But (and this is a BIG but) I can't understand why so many of them think they have to vote together?!

I wasn't aware of this kind of site until well into last season so maybe the house always started out this way....with everybody voting as a block (?)

All I know is they can say what they want but when they go into the DR to vote it's just like the polls in an election...nobody knows what they say.....and they all have the ability to vote who THEY want and then act like "who me?....I didn't do it!"

Surely they see that Jessie is the clear choice to go this week....if the next comp is endurance most of them don't have a shot to beat him!

Of course, it's soooo clear from this side of the camera!! : )

dkzwv

July 31, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Thank you Wendi for posting the link to Craig Ferguson last night. I meant to record, but forgot. I thought it was very funny, especially the bit about Jessie and his shirt, and was glad that they didn't focus on just a couple of the houseguests this time. IMO, this interview was much better than last weeks, and I'm looking forward to next weeks.

July 31, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Greetings most loved ones!

Got stuck doing errands and chores this morning. We can send someone to the moon but we can't design a self dusting house.

I'm beginning to feel bad that I was happy Keesha won HOH. All of this poo about talking, being seen with or apologizing to people being an issue is getting so old. I agree with many others...Hello, did you graduate from High School?

Dear HG folk, vote for who you want. Who's gonna know for sure who voted for whom? It would stir up the pot, and that would be great fun.

I'm becoming rather fond of Dan (no, I am not cheating on my beloved Gaytor). Dan appears to have his heart in the right place.

Jerry doesn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom. Well, I prefer that people do, but if I start worrying about that too much, I would never eat out ever again. I, like many others, worked in restaurants through school, and the stories I could tell. ARGH...I shouldn't have gone there because I just grossed myself out. April wouldn't last 5 seconds on Survivor.

I'm using the following because I now know what it means and I want to be part of the group:
"ROFLMAO" over the house guests antics.

Here's to a great live show.

July 31, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Zany, You aren't missing anything. I have good intentions but so far my domain name is a waste of space. I just can't get going on anything and certainly not daily. SIGH.. maybe some day. I started it as a plan for a political blog when things were going strong but winter BB got in the way and I prefer watching others work than me doing it, so I stuck with Carolyn. ;)

Maybe someday soon I'll get back to it, but thanks for asking.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention of the Late Late Show appearance of Julie and the Houseguests last night?

It's now a weekly thing. I love it!

July 31, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just want to thank all that have been posting the daily happenings for BB10, i have been glued to these updates ever since i had to give up my live feeds, you all are the best! great work!!!! feel like i am in the house. keep up the great work!!

August 19, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below