;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy (no live show) Wednesday!! :) As we all know, the Live show has been moved back to Thursdays this week, and presumably for the remainder of the season. We know it, but the HGs are still expecting it today - even though Keesha never got to do HoH pics or the HoH blog yesterday... She thought it was weird, but then just figured production must've blown it off because of the earthquake.

Moving right along... The HGs were in top form last night. While I get the overnight report together, please feel free to go and have a look at BB10 Steven's Stuff on Ebay.

While you're over there... BB9 Sharon & Jacob also have several listings up right now, all under Sharon's account, and BB9 Natalie has a seemingly endless stream of auctions - every time I look. Just click on their names, and you'll see the auctions. Or, if you'd like to see everyone's at once, here's an easy all-in-one link: Big Brother Auctions

OK. I'm getting to work on the overnight. Please check back for the first installment around 6:30am BBT. (*it's all done now*)

Right after the little party the HGs threw for Renny (covered in the post just below this one), it became costume night on the live feeds.

Everyone joined in the fun:

9:35pm BBT
Backyard
All HGs, except Jerry



American Gladiators, BB10 Style, complete with American Gladiator names:

Memphis=Turbo
Ollie=Schlong
Jessie=Thor

The ladies couldn't help but notice and comment on the *differences* between the men in their unitards.

Especially between Ollie and Thor.







The BB10 women were all sitting on the couch watching and having a good laugh, until Keesha decided to get in on the dress up fun, and convinced Libra & Keesha to too.

CUT TO:
10:10pm BBT
Libra, Keesha, April
Backyard Couch

The girls come over to Renny, All costumed up in her honor.


Keesha: Renny, the boys wouldn't give you a lap dance, so we decided we would.

Renny: (laughing) WHAT?!

Keesha gets on Renny's lap and does a little dance...

April and Libra follow suit...

Renny is tickled pink with all the attention.

Michelle and Angie danced for Renny too, but they didn't take part in the dressing up.

Last but not least, by request,

here's the pic of April in the Afro wig:














CUT TO:
10:26pm BBT

We hear Michelle screaming bloody murder from outside... They could hear her in the HOH through the walls.. it was that loud..

Dan snuck a pack of ketchup outside, and he pretended that he'd cut his face. Everyone fell for it, and they were all screaming for help.

When Michelle heard it was fake, she was screaming "you mother -fer!"

Cameras come back to the backyard...

Renny: (laughing) Ollie said paramedics. Show em your face when you said paramedics, Ollie.
Ollie: I didn't know what was going on.
Dan: It looked like Michelle was running for the DR.
Michelle: I was going for the first aid kit.
Dan: I didn't know you cared about me so much.
Michelle: I need a drink after that sh*t. Scared me to death.
Memphis: I thought we were all in big trouble..I thought Dan had busted his face open..

Dan apologizes for his prank. He tells them he plays tricks at home like that all the time. The HGs all chat about it a bit more. Everyone believed he was hurt.

Renny: (laughing) Everyone's gonna wanna be in your class now!


CUT TO:
10:50pm BBT
Spa Room
Jessie & Angie

Something's going on

Jessie: They are stupid for trying to piss off Michelle. She plays for keeps.
Angie: She scares me a little bit.
Jessie: She scares me.

They both laugh...

Angie: (jokingly) She's one mean b*tch.

They both laugh some more.

Angie: Something's going on. No one is going into DR to do goodbyes... No HOH pics...
Jessie: If someone comes through that door tomorrow, we latch on! We make friends with them quick! Tell us about the outside world. Welcome Aboard!

Angie laughs at him...They joke/plan all the things they would say to a new HG.

Angie tries to get Jessie to come play pool, but he declines.

Jessie: I'd rather nap.
Angie: Come on. It's my last night! It better be my last night...

CUT TO:
11:25-11:40pm BBT
HoH Room
Libra, Ollie, April, Keesha & Jerry

The group is talking about how much money they'll make on ebay once the show's over. Jerry plans to list all of his USMC t-shirts - logic being, he can just go buy more. They all plan to list their costumes from the different comps.

Talk turns to the upcoming HoH Comp, and Keesha tells the group, she's not worried about them at all when it comes to mental comps.

They all begin to wonder why BB hasn't called anyone in to do goodbye's and why Keesha never got to do her HoH pics or blog, but they're content in the belief that BB will just pack it all in to Wednesday.

Talk turns back to comps, and Jerry (wrongly) tells them all that Endurance Comps are only tied to PoVs. Both Ollie and April correct him immediately, but Jerry's only willing to budge as far as acknowledging the Final 3 HoH endurance comp.
    ***He'll learn very soon how wrong he is.

CUT TO:
11:47pm BBT
Outside - Couch
Angie & Memphis

Angie: This place plays tricks with your mind... Something is up! No one is being called to the DR, and we haven't taped goodbye messages.

Memphis agrees it's very odd, but he blows it off, saying that as far as the HoH blog goes, the producers probably just blew it off, because they knew she wouldn't have any idea of what to say.

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Around the feeds...

  • Outside - Memphis, Angie, Michelle, Dan & Ollie are playing a game involving movie quotes.
  • HoH - Renny & Keesha are chatting with the lights out.
  • Hippy Room - Libra & April are talking game.
We're goin' with the game talk.

Libra: I don't want to play this game from the sidelines. Put me in coach. I'm here to play. And if I go home around my birthday, then I'll go home, and I'll be able to celebrate my birthday with my family.
April: I miss people liking me for me... not for the game.
Libra says this whole week, with all the attacks on her, has actually been a very cathartic experience.
Libra: I didn't buy into it, and I wont. I know what my heart is telling me.

April and Libra are both worrying about the unknowns for next week: if Memphis or Jessie win HoH.

April: I know Memphis would put me up.
Libra: I know Jessie would put me up. He's already been looking at me, waving "bye, bye."

April: It's only going to get worse.
Libra: I'm telling you right now: if I get HoH, Jessie could tell me the man in the moon is coming into the house, and I will still put him up.
April: They won't approach you like that.

Game talk continues and circles back...

April: I really want Memphis out. He told me to my face that he's after me.
Libra: That's exactly how I feel about Jessie... My biggest fear is looking back on the tapes and learning I was played.

April worries Ollie might be playing her - saying one thing to her face and then laughing about it in the Diary Room. Libra reassures April that Ollie's not like that, but she adds that her concern with Ollie would be his putting his friendships with the guys before his alliance with her.


CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
HoH Room
Renny & Keesha
They Still have No Idea

Keesha: We are going to be busy tomorrow! It's gonna be crazy!

Keesha lists off all the things they still have to accomplish before the live show: move out of HoH, pictures, doing her blog, Cleaning the house, Goodbye Messages, the Live Show, Evictions, HoH!

CUT TO:
12:51am BBT
Hippy Room
Libra & April

Creating Doubt

Libra tells April she's concerned that Dan is playing both sides. April is both curious and cautious when it comes to Dan.

April: I just wanna see him win HoH, so I can see who he'll put up!
Libra: He told us he'd put up the boys.
April: But there's a reason he doesn't want them to know he's with us...

April confesses she's worried about Ollie playing both sides too - his friendship with Jessie troubles her a little. The BB paranoia monster is winning. Libra runs with it.

Libra: I can't figure out why Jessie never called Ollie out about the whole Steven thing. He yelled at you and I, but he never brought Ollie into it at all. Why is Jessie willing to confront everyone in the house but Ollie?

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Around the house...

  • Ollie & April are in Ollie's Bed, snuggling and talking about stepping up their game and winning the next HoH.
  • Libra & Dan are alone in the Hippy Room, talking about loyalty and dancing around the idea of making a very secret alliance together... Neither of them says it out loud, but the underlying theme of their entire conversation is just this.
  • Michelle & Jessie are outside on the couch, talking about how much Dan's stock has risen this week, and how he's fallen off of everyone's radars.
  • Keesha & Renny are up in HoH.


We're going with Libra & Dan's conversation... It lasted just over an hour. Here's the gist of it:


Libra: When you come into the house with a set strategy, it's f'd pretty much from the start.
Dan: Yeah, you really can't come in with a set strategy, because you don't know the people, or what twists they're gonna throw at you.
Libra: The best teams have always been Male-Female... I'm not asking you to be in an alliance, but...

Libra talks about all the male-female pairs that have gone to the end together in BB's gone by.

Dan: The best alliances are the unexpected ones.
Libra: Yes they are.

Libra: Girl alliances usually knock each other out... You have to really trust someone to do that.
Dan: I haven't had any 2 way alliance talks... It's too early... Ollie & April: obvious. Keesha & Renny: obvious.
Libra: You make alliances with the people you like. You could be my Jason.
Dan: I'm not saying a word... Was Jason Catholic?

Both of them laugh very quietly.


This concludes the overnight report. As of 8:12am BBT, all the HGs are sleeping peacefully.

Labels:







Permalink







37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not voting for Libra for America's Player...shame on me, but I don't like her and I don't want to give her 20K

I like Dan, think he could pull it off, and would like him to have the money...but if other HG's figure it out, he'll end up a target for eviction.

Same goes for some other HG's so in the end.....I'm voting for JERRY. If he gets the money---great! He can use it towards his wife's care, if he messes up the task, or gets busted....that's ok too. (I'm kind of ticked at him for calling Memphis a womanizer. Where's your evidence for that Jerry? You who had Your hands all over April's boobs.)

July 30, 2008 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

A Good Morning to one and all with a huge helping of big hugs to Carolyn and ReporterX.

I’ve had my coffee so my heart has started beating and I feel I’m awake enough to type and put simple sentences together.

Last nights episode of BB was most entertaining. It was great to experience some of the things so expertly reported on this blog. And, as always, the DR sessions are most illuminating.

My favorite part was the Memphis blowup. I’ve known guys like Memphis all my life. During my high school years, I watched them pick on those that they perceived to be weaker than themselves. So, when Memphis went on the attack last night, my family and I were amused that Jerry didn’t even flinch. He just sat there calmly with his hands behind his head. Good grief, Memphis, he didn’t say you were a rapist or a murderer or someone who looked really doughy in a green leotard. [On a side note: mikeinbama would look marvelous in a green leotard.] Personally, I would love for someone to call me a “manamizer.”

Have a great day everyone.

July 30, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning To All. Thanks for the great work Carolyn ReporterX and others!!!

Love the Dan prank!

July 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the rest of you awesome dishers!

I HEART Dan! He is my new favorite after saying buh-bye to Angie-she-who-played-the-worst-game-ever player. Pranks that are funny and that work are the best! Dan rocks!

I voted for Renny to be America's player. I think she would be a riot and they all seem to love her so much, doubt if one week would hurt her game.

July 30, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

After Dan's joke last night, He might be a good one to vote for.

Im still am upset with Mephis for the way he attacked Jerry last night (Well on the show) That was overboard. He is just some young punk who is mad he is not getting his way and not getting what he wants from Keesha. UGGG

July 30, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone.

The feeds were hilarious last night!! :)

For the show last night, I wish they wouldn't have been so easy on Jessie. He was sooooo much worse than they showed.

I still like Jerry...I can't explain why and I was really amazed to see him sit back and not react when memphis was all up in his face.

I'm still hoping that the HG's go against Keesha and get Jessie gone!

Have a super day everyone. I'll pop in and out as time allows throughout the day. :)

July 30, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Memphis looses control clip on Jerry Made AOl's Top 5 Video Clips.

July 30, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Carolyn....are you going to make a mug design without the bb number??

I love the morning ritual one but would prefer to just have BB on it?? Do you know when the bb10 stuff will be on the site??

July 30, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL>Carolyn "-logic being, he can just...."
A-la Jessie's "point being", Carolyn?

Morning Carolyn,Reprtx,everyone keeping this blog site going. Thanks for yesterday! Was busy studying for tomorrow's finals all day yesterday, so couldn't watch the feeds 'till later in the night. But could keep up all day with your fantastic recaps.

Thanks a bunch, Ladies!

BTW, I voted for Renny for AP last night.

July 30, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

good Morning everyone,
I order the live feeds and I thank you for making it so easy.Just one click on your site and the coupon was already filled in.
I really hope that Jessie goes tomorrow. After his behavior this last week he won't be welcomed as a house guest anywhere outside the house either.

July 30, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think jerry's on the feeds coughing
He's been tossing and turning for the longest time.
He woke up around 4ish BB time, And told ollie


"OK OLLIE"

:)

ollie was snoring like a bear

July 30, 2008 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

I voted for Jessie to be AP, just so American can screw with his game play. Does that make me a bad person? Oh well if it does. Anyway, nice shots of um, the green unitards :)

July 30, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger DCGary said...

Good Morning Carolyn! It is like Florida hot in D.C. today. Reminded me of almost every day between May and October when I lived in Brevard county. Sans love bugs, of course.

I'm still perplexed why Keesha targeted Angie this week. Surely it can't be just a petty jealousy! They could have such a strong alliance, too. It is sad.

Great job with the pictures, and synopsis. I'm in grad school so I can't afford wasting time on the feeds anymore!

July 30, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

I still can't believe BB hasn't told the HG's there will be no live show today... they all think that production has been set back because of the earthquake.

Won't the HG's be thrilled to know they where on TV about it? LOL They'll get a kick they where on the news that's for certain.

;)

July 30, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everybody! :)

I'm making a mad dash for cuban coffee before the HGs wake up!!

Be back soon.

July 30, 2008 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Good morning all,

Great TOR, C and Reporter X! It just reminds me how much I'm really digging this cast. They're all so normal! Even their least liked person is WAY more real than people in the last few casts. Suffice it to say, I don't miss the "You gave me gonorrhea!!!" days of BB.

MoNYC

July 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright people! I don't wanna hear poor Jerry, blah blah blah! I would be pissed to if I was Memphis. He has said several times how much he is in love with his g/f & I am sure he doesn't want her hearing that stuff. I totally agree with the point that Jerry is the married man with his hands all over April's boobs the very first day. So where does he have room to talk.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo sick of Libra. Really, really sick.

I hope not getting her out blows up in Keesha's face. Not that I don't like Keesha, I just think she is soooo stupid for keeping her.

I would like to see the house turn & vote Jessie out 2moro. That would ROCK!

Thanks for keeping me up to date on everything ladies!

July 30, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, beautiful Carolyn! I would have LOVED to see the girls comparing the guys' packages! That sounded so fun!
hehe! Great pictures and even better commentaries from you, thank you!!

July 30, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this blog more than any other bb blogs, but I just have to ask... why no more video clips?

July 30, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked the game of "pop a weasel" that Memphis came up with. It seemed to get the entire house to laugh. I really enjoyed when Renny threw the pig's foot.

I wish BB would let them play American Gladiators. I'm sure they couldn't because the "walls" blocked the cameras. But it would have been really funny.

I hope they decide not to tell the house guest about the live show change. It would be really funny to have them all get dressed for the live show, sit on the couches and have Julie tell them the show had been changed to Thursday.

July 30, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Shack2000 said...

Why no sex for April & Ollie last night? What's to stop them?

July 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning ALL!

Carolyn :( You didn't give me anything to work with on the "Overnight" so I can't start my day off with a smartass comment to you. But great job on the coverage, as always.

Ollie looked so much better in his unitard than Jessie did, and I don't just mean in the 'junk' (but that was a HUGE difference.) I loved how Jessie kept stretching his out so maybe his lack of 'junk' wouldn't be so obvious... but it was. I wanted to see Dan wear one. Oh, and his Gladiator name was Preist.

I missed the ketchup joke. Wish I could find a cli... oh well. MAYBE AGP will put it on the show.

UGH @ Jessie and his posing in the mirror as he was putting on his unitard. It took him forever and BBAD seemed to stay on him the whole time. Then he had to go through it all over again to put on the mic belt. Once was definitely enough. Ollie definitely has the better and more natural body.

Too bad you didn't get a screen cap of April in Ollie's afro. I really like her with dark hair. Then she put on a Renny Wig after that. Loved the pink bow. If she wanted to rob a bank all she would have to do is put on a dark wig. She looked that different.

July 30, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn and Everyone else,
On BBAD it scrolled across the bottom of the screen that A/L/O were going to talk to Keesha about getting rid of Jessie instead of Angie and I was wondering if they ever did. I don't think Keesha would change her mind but they should let Renny in on it right before they go up and talk to Keesha. I don't have much to comment on besides the banner will anyone ever know what it said, I hope they tell us on Thursday live show. I voted for Libra serveral times because they all hate her anyway and I think it would bring a lot of drama in the house if she was really in "Bossy" mode 24/7 for America.

July 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn & fellow BB dishers! Hope it is a great day for the HG today and they are very surprised when they are told about the switch of eviction days.

Very upset about them not recognizing Renny's B-day yesterday, they have with past HG. And Keesha was very selfish IMO yesterday, whining about her birthday and her age. Just my opinion, she was truly showing some ugly colors to her.

On a side note....the Memphis/Jerry thing. I do not condone Memphis going off on Jerry like that, but everyone seems to forget the situation they are in...locked in a house, no relief from each other, etc. Jerry does tend to instigate some things in my opinion.

On a personal note I can say from experience (my 76 yr. old father lives with me...I take care of him since my Mom passed away) that old men can be very hard-headed and easily try your patience. Without an outlet it would be very hard, specially not really knowing someone well. Feeling so personally attacked and nerves are on edge, I can understand...not saying it was right...just understand. If anyone has ever lived with a cantankerous elderly man who likes to instigate things...then you would see both sides as I do.

I will probably get sh** from some of you, sorry bout' that, but everyone has been attacking Memphis. Yes, he should have not gone off like that, but Jerry was not all in the right too. As I always told my kids (and taking care of the elderly is like caring for kids sometimes) it takes two to start something! ;)

Thanks for listening to my tirade this morning guys. Sorry to be on the soapbox...just think everyone needs a fair shake.

July 30, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't figure out why no one wants to vote out Jessie, when he will be more vindictive than Angie if he wins some comps...

The only interesting thing about Jessie is that he causes fights with a lot of other houseguests.

July 30, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wowsa ... April looks amazingly hot in that afro wig. Hmmm... kind of gives you an idea of what her and Ollie's kids might look like.

Beautiful!

;)

July 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jen in OK - Good morning :)

OACDYCSF - Good morning. lol. that's how i feel every morning with regard to coffee!

Morning, RayRay :) Thank you!

G'Morning, Patti :) I'm loving on Dan too.

JulieB - Good Morning :) I agree wholeheartedly. The feeds were a crack up last night. :) With regard to the mugs n stuff for BB10 and with no number, the answer is yes. :) I'll letcha know when they're ready.

BlueX - Good Morning :) Thank you! GOod luck with your finals!

Andrea - Good morning :) Happy to oblige. Thanks very much for ordering the feeds from the links here on the site. It really helps !!

MadMommy :) Good morning to you!

Corey - G'morning :) Like those, huh? ;)

DCGary - Good morning :) Thank you! Florida hot, huh? Man.. It's brutal here right now, so I definitely feel for ya.

n2realitytv - Good Morning, m'dear :) I'm enjoying that BB hasn't told them... Great for the whole human experiment aspect of the thing.

MoNYC - Good Morning! :) I'm really digging them too.

JanieGirl - Good Morning :)

jluvsturtles - G'morning :) Thank you honey!!

Dee - Thanks :) Umm.. about the video situation.. t is no longer possible to post videos of the feeds or links to videos of the feeds on BBDish (or any other site). Please be understanding. This is a copyright issue, and we're all hopeful it will work itself out.

t - good morning :) me too! so funny.

shack - good morning. lol. they don't do it every night.

gaytor - morning, dear. :) i added the april fro pic for you. ;)

And last, but certainly not least (for this round)...

Good Morning, Brandy! :)

July 30, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rhonda - Good morning :) Well, BB didn't do anything, but the HGs sure did. ;) As for the other, I can personally guarantee you that you will never be attacked here for voicing your opinion.

Never.

N2reality - lol.. they may find out sooner than later if they don't start wrapping that rascal.

hank :) Good Morning, sir. :)

July 30, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'd like to see a 4/4 tie for eviction and make Keesha be the evictor. And switch to Jessie since the house really wants that instead. The votes could easily split that way if they would just get away from the unanimous vote mentality.

YaY Carolyn! You are a doll as always. I see you found a pic of the April in the afro. Doesn't she really look like a different person?

janiegirl1979 said...
Alright people! I don't wanna hear poor Jerry, blah blah blah!


We have to agree to disagree. You and everyone certainly has a right to your opinion, and I like Jerry but not a huge fan and I do admit he can be overbearing at times. But in his defense, as I posted yesterday, he didn't grope April unasked. She did ask him to feel to tell if they are real. I can't fault him for that. As for Memphis being a womanizer, it depends on the definition.

If, as a (cough) mixologist (I used to be a bartender and was proud of being one of the best in that profession) he can get women to give him a lot of money and buy things for him, well.... call it what you want. I'd flat out call him a male ho, or gigilo. We really don't know what he's like out in the real world, but he's the one that said this about his ways.

WOW, how dumb are these people about live show day? They should figure it out this morning by BB letting them sleep in but I'd like to take bets they don't get it until BB spells it out for them.

LaYToR from the GaYToR

:o)

July 30, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if we voted for Jessie or Michelle to be America's Choice and then made them vote out one of the other members of their alliance?

July 30, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Rhonda said...
...... If anyone has ever lived with a cantankerous elderly man who likes to instigate things...then you would see both sides as I do.


Spot on Rhonda! I do live with a cantankerous elderly man who likes to instigate things. We all know him and call him GaYToR. :D

:o)

July 30, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Thank you Carolyn....I wasn't trying to stick up for Memphis, just trying to put out there that Jerry is not all that innocent in the whole thing like he was portrayed.

Been a long couple months with my Dad, can't imagine being locked in a house with an elderly cantankerous man I didn't know :) And the whole teeth thing....know it well!!!!

Yes, what the HG did for Renny was great. Would have loved to see a cake for her. Something she didn't have to cook, since she does all the cooking...though she seems to like doing that.

July 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hugs at ya Gaytor!!!

July 30, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL Carolyn. Thanks for the added pic. And for the good laugh about "wrapping that rascal."

I'm 99.9% sure April is on the pill since she admitted herself she loves sex, but indeed it needs to be wrapped.

As I say (stolen from a t-shirt): Don't be silly. Put a condom on your Willy.

I'm not about to get on my soapbox about HIV and othe STDs. But with both being sexually active and with others outside the house, I can't imagine them not using a condom. Maybe we just aren't seeing it. At least I hope so.

:o)

July 30, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning All!!

I know BB had to do it....but I was really glad they waited until after the HG got all the way through "Happy Birthday" before reminding the HG to stop sing. Although, the have done a lot more for the Birthday folks in past seasons.....

Cindy in STL

July 30, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor, you never stop cracking me up! I just adore you.

Thanks, Carolyn:)Keeping my fingers crossed.

Does anyone think it possible that April's twin is secretly playing the game like(oh, I forget how many seasons ago). It's happened before. Maybe she will be the 14thHG? Assuming of course, there will be a 14th?

Just thinking out loud.

July 30, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

angie -- If Memphis doesn't want his g/f hearing those things, he should not be telling the stories of how he uses and manipulates women.

I am not condoning Jerry's behavior, but aren't we all leaving someone out of that deal? Who goes around asking complete strangers to feel her boobs (first day or not)!

And last "point being", I'm not so sure that wasn't part of Jerry's gameplay. He seemed totally ready for the blowup and stayed very calm.

Understand what I'm saying ... ???

July 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below