;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Afternoon In The Big Brother House

2:20pm BBT
Outside

Keesha, Libra, April are sunbathing. They are talking about childhood injuries, car accidents they have been in, and cars they have owned.




Renny joins them. They wish her a Happy Birthday..Keesha whines they have not done anything for Renny's birthday and wonders is that what will happen on her own.

Libra to April: So you are a double D?
April: Yep..
Keesha: She wants to get a reduction.
Keesha: I'm a C
Libra: I'm a C

Renny: When you gonna take the pictures, hon?
Keesha: I don't know. I haven't gotten my camera yet.
Renny: I can't say my birthday was uneventful..There was an earthquake today.

2:43pm BBT
Spa
Michelle & Memphis

Michelle: Next week if we don't win HOH you and I will be #1 targets.
Memphis: Hopefully we don't have to think about that.
Michelle: I just wish we could fast forward to the HOH competition. Especially when there is nothing to do right now but think about it.
Memphis: Yeah..
Michelle: Imagine if there was a twist that kept them both in the house.

CUT TO:
Outside
Jerry & Keesha

Keesha: When did she say that to you?
Jerry: She's trying to be nice..
Keesha: Yeah thats because she wants to stay.
Jerry: Oh, I know..

Keesha: What did you say?
Jerry: Why don't you talk to Keesha about this..She said she would but later. I wanted you to know so you are not blinded sided..I can't blame her for trying..She wants to stay.

Jerry tells Keesha not to trust a lot of people in the house. They talk a bit about tempers. He then says Memphis' temper will get him in trouble one day. Jerry says he has never been in a fight in his life. Talk turns to the HOH blog and pictures. Keesha asks Jerry how he did his and what she can expect. Jerry explains the process.

3:15pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Libra, Ollie & April

Keesha told April, Libra and Ollie that Angie is trying to stay.
Keesha: I already told her I want to keep Jessie. That is not gonna change.

Dan joins and tells the group Angie approached him about trying to stay as well.

Libra: Notice she's only talking to the guys.
Jerry joins the conversation..
Libra: Why do you think she's going to the guys only?
Jerry: They think you all are in an alliance of four. So she could maybe just go to one of you.

3:25pm BBT
Spa
Memphis & Keesha

Memphis is telling Keesha he has her back if things don't go her way next week. He says he can keep her off the block if someone not in her group wins HOH.

Memphis leaves and April and Libra join..They talk about how they want both Angie and Jessie to go.

April: To bad it's not a double eviction.
Libra: Jessie pissed me off. Don't get me wrong I want them both gone..
Keesha: I know if he wins it he's putting me up.
Libra: I think so too.
Keesha: They made me promises if we keep Jessie they are not putting me up.

3:40pm BBT
Spa

April leaves the spa..Michelle joins Libra and Keesha. Michelle tells them she has asked the DR several times about a party for Renny.

CUT TO:
Outside
Jessie & Memphis

Jessie is talking in circles about how he thinks the vote will go and what will happen if he or Angie goes. He's pointing out they are not keeping him in the loop. He worries this means he is going home.

Jessie: I'll be surprised if I don't walk out the door..
Memphis is silent.

3:50pm BBT
50's Room
Memphis & Angie

Whispers..
Memphis: I don't know if we can trust Michelle..I want to be able to trust Keesha. I told her I can help keep her off the block.
Angie: I talked to Dan..then Dan goes out there and they are having a little meeting in the yard. I was like, Wow, that worked faster than I thought it would.

They talk about wanting something fun to do and maybe they should go play pool. They leave the bedroom.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Dan, Michelle, Jessie, Angie

Angie to Jessie: Wow, what are you doing?
Jessie: Being sociable..
Dan: Maybe we can play paddle ball in the pool.
Angie: That sounds like a great idea..
Angie teases Dan that his fans will see him out there and cheer.
Dan: All three of my fans got killed today. My fan club is no more.

4:00pm BBT
Jessie is cooking food and counting things around the house.

CUT TO:
Living Room
Ollie & April

Ollie and April are on the couch wondering if Renny will get a cake. They are playing ..um..footsies..Ollie is telling April she is a natural beauty and she doesn't need all the make-up she wears.



Ollie and April are now talking about very personal grooming and their bare preferences...






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

hmmmmm....they might be catching on to something with no camera available.

IN a side note, did anyone else see where one of the homes Extreme Home Makeover built is going into foreclosure??

July 29, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Reductions for the girls!!!

July 29, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger piper said...

I have more ranting to do. Keesha is always eating something (with just two fingers) and smacking her lips. Keesha, STOP IT.

And Jerry. Not that I dislike him, because I don't, but I wish he would stop calling the girls baby and angels. It makes him seem sort of perverted (to me anyway).

July 29, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Oh no! Jerry is telling the story again about what he wrote in his blog!

Maybe I should just go take a nap because I'm bitching too much today. I'll try to do better.

July 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger DCGary said...

Jerry is a hoot. You can tell when he grew up, because terms of endearment were not taken as sexist comments. Oh, how times of changed. Watch a Dean Martin movie to see what I mean.

July 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger ~Joanne~ said...

To Piper at 3:01----
Renny and Libra call the girls pet names, too. How do you feel about that?

July 29, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn.... how come you dont post videos anymore

July 29, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Don't worry, Piper...I feel ya!

July 29, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon re videos

It is no longer possible to post videos of the feeds or links to videos of the feeds on BBDish (or any other site). Please be understanding. This is a copyright issue, and we're all hopeful it will work itself out.

July 29, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the HOH this week!!
Go Renny or Dan!!
Why is the live show on Thursday instead of Wednesday this week??

July 29, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Piper I have to agree with you. Last night on the after show I wanted to throw something at Keesha. All she was doing was smacking, crunching & digging in that bowl w/ two fingers. It's funny how things will get on your nerves like that. I think it's also because the mic picks up so much. Like when someone is closing a bag of chips it comes across so loud. It might not be so annoying if you were sitting in the room w/ them & the sound isn't amplified.

July 29, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

It'd be nice if neither one went home this week!!

July 29, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Carolyn - you are beginning to sound kinda like Jerry....repeating yourself over & over. You are much more patient than I would be. :)

July 29, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many times this BB season Carolyn is going to have to explain why they aren't posting videos anymore.... LOL

July 29, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed it says right above the comment box about the videos too.

July 29, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they must have put up a few more mirrors in the house Jessie has been pretty quite today. Angie man up and go talk to the girls ! you're to good to go out this way ! Jerry a "player" and still has "game" lololo

July 29, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Does anyone find Libra hilarious? I know there are lots of people who can't stand her...but she constantly makes me laugh!

July 29, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

That dont Jerry the right to call the girls as he does, anymore than it gave Steven the right to call Libra colored. Or more rash yet, since Jerry grew up where and when he did it dont give him the right to call Libra a 'n'.

Times have changed.

I live in an area where a lot of these terms were common, and in some crowds still are. But it dont make it right.

July 29, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@3:25 - Live Show Day has been changed to Thursday for the rest of the season (or until they change their minds again).


Beth - patient? not really... i feel like i'm blogging blind and with my hands tied behind my back over this whole thing. thank goodness for repx.

July 29, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

This is ReporterX's post, by the way... I'm just publishing comments and trying to deal with some behind the scenes stuff.

July 29, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Keesha's self is showing throught again. She is so concerned about the lack of anything for her birthday on Friday, and what has she done for her BFF Renny's birthday today????

Others who arent even in the alliance are talking of doing something for Renny.

Shame, shame, shame Keesha.

July 29, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Just to clarify...I was talking about always having to answer the video question. Got nothing but love for you Carolyn! :)

July 29, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they had a double eviction so Jessie could leave. Course keeping him til the end and noone would vote to give him the money. But I just can stand him any longer.

July 29, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

OMG Keesha..Tell them to vote Jessie OUT!!!!

Angie is not important right now.

July 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth - Thank you... I know.. I'm just cranky today over the whole thing. Not you...

July 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Joanne, I'm not sure about the girls using pet names. Sometimes I think one says Hon, or whatever, because the others have said it. It doesn't always seem sincere, to me.

Renny sounds sincere, like she has used terms of endearment all her life.

With Jerry, I think it could just be what he calls his wife, kids, grandkids, etc., and he sees these kids as part of his family. I do NOT think he is being sexist.

I'm more worried about how he sounds to the other HG and they don't seem to take it as grandfatherly. Earlier, what I said about him sounding sort of perverted, I meant in their perception.

If I make dumb remarks today, please excuse me. I've been trying to remove wallpaper that's been up for 30 years! The wallpaper is winning.

July 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Heather Leigh said...

I want Angie to stay and Jessie to leave:(

July 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Divr,

I'd said there's a pretty clear difference between terms of endearment such as "baby" and "angel" (albeit perhaps offensive to some) and a racial slur.

July 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the one week America's Player twist start before or after evictions and will the AP have to vote a certain way and try to influence others?

If it starts before evictions the only person who would be worth voting for is Keesha. No one else will be able to do anything so it would be pointless to even have the twist this week.

Team JAMM has no power to influence anyone this week and have already been trying non-stop. If someone from the not so magnificent 7 is the AP they are not going to get the rest of the group to change their votes because no one will go against Keesha. Keesha is the only one who could change anything.

I don't think her team would be that suspicious-Jessie's been digging his own grave all week. Memphis and Angie will assume that Keesha thought Jessie would want revenge and decided he was to big a threat. Michelle will be mad, but not much more than she is already. Jessie will rub it in Keesha's face about not keeping her word. But he is also the one who stated that some people's actions prove they are not worthy of anyone's word.

Please don't vote for Renny. PLEASE!!! If we knew what the AP had to do it could be hysterical. But I don't want her to have to do anything that would make her look suspicious or end up being targeted next week. Please think about it before you vote.

July 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case the AP twist starts after this eviction-I hope either April, Libra or Keesha wins and then has to campaign to get one of the other two out of the house.

July 29, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Carolyn, I'm cranky today too. Have you noticed?

By the way, why no videos??

Just KIDDING!!

July 29, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Dan believe all of the crap people are saying about Angie? Keesha had no problem pushing to have Dan evicted over Steven. Why is that any different. At least Angie is trying to save herself. Keesha was willing to sacrifice Dan for someone else.

July 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Carolyn, I want to know where the video are...hahahahaha (just kidding)

Jessie was in the kitchen frying something on the stove with his off, what a tool.

July 29, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Piper - do me a favor and take out a little aggression on the wallpaper for me.

July 29, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bama - just for that, you don't get a spanking.

July 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger DCGary said...

Hmmm. I see some teasing comments about videos are posted, but not others. Is there some clique I need to be initiated in?

You go Angie!!!!!

July 29, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reporterx

re:jessie counting

do tell what happens when he runs out of fingers and toes

July 29, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Watching Ollie and April's conversation and I spit out my food laughing when Ollie is trying to get April to go without makeup for a week. Then he states "I am a natural kinda guy". Cmon Ollie.

He is laying there with a gal who has obvious drugstore blond hair, and has sex with her

and says "He is a natural kinda guy"

Gimmie a break.....

Took a while to stop laughing to submit this....

July 29, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Carolyn, I'm already trying to decide if I even need that darn wall! Maybe I should just knock it down.

July 29, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Thanks for the great post ReporterX.

July 29, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger ~Joanne~ said...

Piper........
Sorry the wallpaper is winning. I agree tho, I think his names are in a grandfatherly type way too, but you might be right, they may sound perverted to the other Houseguests and to the American public that isnt watching the feeds like we are. I think he is cute and I think it is awful that the outsiders are being mean to him and saying mean things. He doesnt deserve to be treated that way.

July 29, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger ~Joanne~ said...

and aww geez whats with the camera people today? Do they always have to be focused on the same area each time they change camera angles? Couldn't they PLEASE just show four different rooms at the same time????? Its worse than last year.

July 29, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Shack2000 said...

carrieellen 1 ----
I'm still laughing about your post from several hours ago --- about sending the houseguests into the backyard on a lockdown and there being tents and camping equipment and forcing them to figure out how to rough it out back for a while. I really really wish that'd happen. Please, if anyone from production reads this blog, please take this idea and pitch it and run with it.

July 29, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger elle said...

I vote that they no longer show Jessie on all four feeds so that those of us who want to avoid him can. I don't think I have ever been so anti someone

July 29, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you DON'T VOTE for someone you like real well - because they could get in trouble and be voted out NEXT!

Vote for someone who you don't care if they leave or not - and that is in a STRONG ALLIANCE right now.

I'm voting for Libra or Keesha or April.

July 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger DCGary said...

There should be an "ignore" function on the feeds, so that you can mask and mute a HG that you don't like. I think Jessie inspires this kind of thinking.

July 29, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate all the girls beside angie and renny.

July 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the west coast will get to vote on the Americas Player. We lose out when they have America vote on something during a show because the show has already aired.
I agree with anon @3:54 Don't vote for Renny to be the AP. She doesn't have any power to try to convince anyone to nominate someone. I like her and want her around for awhile. VOTE JESSIE OUT!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

July 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below