;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Chelsia's Dishin' with the Chicks - Week 3

Welcome to the 3rd installment of Chelsia: Dishin' with the Chicks.

It's official: Jessie's disliked by more HGs spanning more seasons than any HG before him. Pictured on the left are James from BB6 & All-Stars, Joe from BB8 and, of course, Chelsia from BB9.

The positive spin? He's certainly made an impression.

Chelsia got a ton of great pics she wanted to share with us, and they're added throughout the post. As always, kindly resist the urge to copy and paste this post or any other to another site. You may feel free to link. Here's the direct url:
http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2008/07/chelsias-dishin-with-chicks-week-3.html


Wow!! So, last night I went to James Rhine's house to watch BB. Joe from BB8 also came over, and I guess I can say we had a lil fun. :) We paused the TV on a couple of our favorites…haha, we changed Jessie from being nominated to DOUCHE! And we picked Libra's nose. The other pictures are from Friday night when Sheila, Joe, and I went out. We had a blast with some others at a fun lil bar called Griffen.

This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

After watching BB I'm really starting to dislike some of these people…

This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden, ya thief.
I was very happy that Keesha won HOH over Libra, but I am very upset that Keesha put up Angie!! That's my girl!! I guess Keesha did win me over a bit by putting up Jessie, even though her reasoning was dumb. One thing that really annoys me about Keesha is that she never allows people to talk; she constantly cuts them off. I was so flabbergasted when Keesha told Renny and Angie that she needed five minutes. Why would you be sooo obvious?

I think I might have to stop watching if Angie goes home this week. This girl better start working her lil ass off to stay in that house.This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

Memphis has been campaigning for Angie to stay. I hope it works! I hope this wont make other HG's come after him. He has a very mischievous look to him, which I really enjoy. I have a feeling he will go far, if he can stay under the radar.

April… ahhhhh, her frickin' voice is sending me over the top!!!! And, I didn't know poodle skirts were big in the 60's…April and Ollie showed some wonderful teamwork during that food comp… NOT! And when Keesha won HOH April totally started kissing her ass! Really makes me want to vomit! She is such a phony!This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Reading it somewhere else means someone's guilty of copyright infringement. Nu Nu Nuu.

Ollie…take your own advice about seeing signs…TURN BACK NOW!!! STOP!! Because your relationship with April is going to get you nowhere!! In or out of that house, newsflash for you: Shomances never last!! TRUST ME ;) …and nobody ever likes a minute man…

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle…I really wish this girl would realize that Jessie is a DOUCHE! I'm excited to see this girl whip up some pigs' feet!! YUMMMY! I wish Michelle would do something in this game to really make herself stand out, because my feelings have not changed on her.This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

I really don't have a lot to say about Jerry; he's just sliding on by. He'd better be smart enough to vote Jessie's ass out of that house!

Libra…it's official…she has gotten under my skin! Let's get her ass out of that house so she can go back to her babies!! I really wish she were on the block this week next to Jessie's fat head! I can not stand Libra's lil smirk she always has on her face! UGH!This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

The first episode I could not deal with Renny!! Her voice, the way she dressed… I was not having her at all. But now I love this girl!! She constantly makes me laugh. I about peed myself during that food comp!! She was too much!! I can't wait to meet this lady, I have a feeling she will be a BLAST outside of that house! I loved when BB interviewed her family and they kept cutting to Jessie's family about him being a Douche!!

Dan is PLAYING this game!! However, I disagree with him throwing the comps. Come on now, buddy… you lost!! I do like that he is playing all sides, but I'm not giving that too long before people start realizing what he's doing.This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.


Saved the best for last… JESSIE!!! Ok…just how many times are you gonna look at yourself!?!? And stop fricking flexing!!! We know you have muscles! The look on his face when he got nominated was PRICELESS!! I loved how, during the food comp, Jessie kept picking "MEATS" - you would, you frickin' pinhead! It's time for your ass to leave the BB house!!This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

On a different note…I LOVED what Steven said when he was evicted!! Haha!! "Suck it, bitches!!"…but, it was nowhere near as good as my eviction. :) RODE HARD!!! I'm finding myself getting very teary during the evictions; that is the worst feeling ever!! TRD called last week when I was watching Stevens's eviction and he got a little laugh out of the fact that I was crying. See…I'm not a heartless bitch! :)

I'm very excited…Brian is coming to LA this weekend!!! Yayyyy!! I can't wait to officially meet this guy and party!! We have been speaking on the phone and he is sooo nice and down to earth!! And, since we are family, I offered to let Brian stay at my house!!This blog is property of http://bbdish.blogspot.com. Copying and pasting is forbidden.

Also, next week I will be in Sturgis, SD for the bike rally!!! I'm very excited!! I will be working with a liquor company, giving out lots of alcohol!!! YUMMY! So, if anyone is going to the rally, hit me up on Myspace and I'll let you know where I will be!

Labels:







Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

Chelsia ROCKS!

July 28, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I agree :)

July 28, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chelsia is really cool, and pretty. totally agree with everything she said about everyone. it's like we share the same brain. i would LOVE to meet chelsia.

July 28, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Lilbets said...

Chelsea rocks! Love this girl! Thanks for the updates Chelsea, I completely agree. The pictures of you, James, Joe, and Sheila are great! And can't wait to hear about your get together with Brian.

July 28, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Chelsea and I have the exact same opinions on the house guests. It's like she's in my brain so something!! Crazy!!

I didn't recognize Joe in the pictures at first!! Wow Look at that curly hair!!

Anyways loved this post!! Thanks for sharing Chelsea!!

July 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you Chelsia!

;)

July 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I heart Chelsia...that is all. :)

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Chelsia was related to Brian... what is there family connection? Anyone know?

I didn't care for Chelsia on bb9 but i adore her now. She is so amazing! I love her blogs!!!

July 28, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

Chelsia, I too was curious about the poodle skirt comment. Common people!!!! As for Jessie he drives me nuts, if he would have just sat quietly as a pawn he would have been fine but nooooo he had to open his mouth over and over again till no one can stand being around him. Also I too did not like Renny the first week but I just adore her now, last night I amlmost busted a seam laughing so hard during her impressions. She is good! Don't feel funny because I cried when Steven left to. I really liked him. Thanks for all your work!

July 28, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Chelsea, you were my favorite in BB9!

Thank you Carolyn for everyday providing us with the very best of all things Big Brother!

July 28, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia you got it right! If Angie leaves I will cry.

July 28, 2008 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Once again, I agree with Chelisa on most counts. Renny is growing on me, too. I am liking Keesha, but I really wish she wasn't 'gunning' for Angie. Jessie needs to GO HOME. That guy bugs me immensely. Ugh. VOMIT! Okay ... rant over.

July 28, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

for once i gotta agree with Chelsia, boo April C- and Libra Boo them. tell her where to stick that smirk Chelsia

July 28, 2008 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I dont think Chelsia meant that she is really related to Brian. I think she meant they are both a part of the "BB family"
Chelsia and James were my fave players of all time (not together though. SEPERATELY)I loved both of them but Chelsia moreso than James! You Fing rock girl! Love ya!

July 28, 2008 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone... You can speak directly to Chelsia, ya know... not about her..

She's blogging here!

July 28, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia, you weren't exactly likable during your season, and certainly not one to pass judgement on others after your rants/drama. Your speech during your eviction is classic drama queen. How's James?

But, I do agree with what you said about Jesse, that guy is a tool.

Libra's smirk is just letting you know she'll last longer than you did.

July 28, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL I was reading the comments and then BOOM! Carolyn read my mind.

I'm with you, Chelsia. Renny is growing on me more and more every day. I loved her family.

Also, I think it's great you've joined the Dish family. Got any plans to visit the Kansas City area anytime soon?

I really think that would be a great interview to snag, Carolyn. hint hint, though you do a grand enough job without anyone butting in.

July 28, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Chelsia,

I don't know if you read the comments... but after the first couple of weeks of BB9 (when I did not like you due to some stupid ass comments) you became one of the people I rooted for. I enjoyed you and James... and Joshua. (Let's face it... if Amanda could forgive stupid... so can I).

It's amazing how we think alike this year... as far as HGs. I am with you, I want Angie to stay, but then at the same time... she may have a better summer outside of the house and the House may not like having Jessie around. The guy can win comps after all. I'd like to see Libra squirm!!! On slop too!

Have fun with Brian... (I know he said before getting booted... that he wants to blog about this year. Maybe you two can tag team?)

On a seperate note--

Study abroad as planned!

Joe looks like Johnny Fairplay in those photos.

July 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I love you Chelsia!! I think you are the most entertaining houseguest of all times tied with Evil Dick! You should come to Daytona for bike week this year or next! I agree with everything you said, Libra's smirk is annoying, Jessie is a bonehead, Keesha would be awesome if she had a backbone and I CAN'T stand April. So glad you are blogging with the Dish Chicks! Had to post for the first time just to tell you I think you are awesome!

July 28, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you weren't my favorite house guest, but you cracked me up with those EGGS!! i look at eggs differently now! LMAO i agree with you analysis of the current hg's! thanks for the pics and blogs!

July 28, 2008 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia, you are so awesome to do this blog with Carolyn and thanks Carolyn for bringing us Chelsia. Just wanted to know how well you knew doucebag Jessie? I can't believe there is a person that actually acts like that in this world. He was pulling a Tom Cruise the other day talking to Keesha. I thought he was going to jump up on her chair trying to convince her to take him off. YUCKO!!!

July 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mer (unpub) - can you please email me? dishchicks at yahoo dot com

July 29, 2008 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger icant said...

thanks for another great blog, chelsia! i think blogs are almost like DRs and it's nice for people to hear what you are really thinking, whereas even watching feeds doesn't necessarily explain what is going on in someone's head. :)

ita completely about renny; when the show started, i was so disappointed as i had really wanted to like her and she just made me cringe...now, however, she is the most fun person in the house. happy birthday, renny!

i think a lot of us were teary when steven left. brian and steven together were pure comedy gold. speaking of brian, i believe you are joking that he is family because his last name is also hart, correct? i actually saw an article with "bb's hart" in it and thought it was about you, lol. anyway, considering how yummy brian is, let's hope the vibe isn't totally brother/sister! ;D

July 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea.....my kids & I loved you last season & rooted for you the whole time. I must say your exit was the best of all BB exits! I feel pretty much the same as you about the houseguest & was also wondering WHY Keesha was so hell bent on getting Angie out when she should be concentrating on getting rid of Jessie! Can't wait to see more of your blogs, & give James (veto king!)a sugar for me! Loved him too!!
Donna in Louisiana

July 29, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I was not a Chelsia fan during BB9. I liked her at the beginning but when she was in the "pink" alliance I began to dislike her. I am not a big fan of the mean spirited game play ala Chelsia, Joshua and ED. Although I think I would like these people on an individual basis and outside of this game.

That being said, Chelsia is spot on with her analysis here. I couldn't agree more. Right on Chelsia.

July 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below