;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Brother 10 Endurance Comp Coverage

As soon as the live feeds come back on, we'll be here covering the endurance comp as long as it lasts.

WooooHoooo!!! I love it when my spidey senses are on target! ;) Spark em up, folks. The live feeds are gonna rock tonight!

Here's the 2 week free trial link. You know you wanna!

6:03pm BBT
Feeds are back. Everyone is still in the comp. At the moment, they're all hanging out... the torture has yet to begin again. Soon come. ;) They're all chatting.

6:05pm BBT
Jessie: Looks like I'm beatin everybody here. Look at this sweat. Good thing I lost all that weight.

Dan: If you had a super human power, what would you want?
Jessie: The one I already have.
Keesha: Puffalumps and woozles.

Everyone's doing a lot of adjusting of their grips... Jessie's giving an explanation of the muscles they're using and how they will be fatiguing.

6:09pm BBT
Ollie's squatting on the wall. Everyone else is upright.

Jessie: How numb are you legs right now?

Dan sings... (shush, Dan) Mike O tells him to stop. Dan says he's just joking.

CUT TO:
6:11pm BBT
Dan: Is that real pavement?

Everyone's talking...

Jessie: Dude, I just ate.

6:13pm BBT
Dan keeps singing. Feeds cut away... THey'll be back very soon.

6:14pm BBT
Dan: Good thing you have the super v-neck on today, Memphis.

JERRY IS 1st OUT!

Jerry joins Keesha on the bench.

Keesha: You ok?
Jerry: yeah. My arms just gave way. Too much weight. Oh well. I'm 75.
Keesha: You did good.

MikeO: Hey Dan, don't talk about production anymore.

Jerry: My 200 pounds got heavy. I feel bad that I couldn't stay up there.
Keesha: You did fine.

6:17pm BBT
Jessie: (funny voice) I'm not doing this for me...

6:18pm BBT
Michelle: That really pays off.

Jerry(to Keesha): It's hard to believe they'd build something like this.
Keesha: If they'd make an earthquake, they'd do anything.

6:20pm BBT
April: Good job! You've got it.

Libra's apologizing for giving up... then she goes for it.

Libra: Stay strong... Can I do a flip?

Libra is 2nd out


6:23pm BBT
Dan: Work it! Renny representin' New Orleans.
Keesha: Renny is doing awesome.
Jerry: The shorter and lighter you are..
Libra: If you're tall, forget it.
Keesha: Yeah, April's doing really well.

Dan: I can't feel my legs, Kaiser. What movie, Michelle?


Click Here to Get the 2 Week Free Trial of the Feeds
and Watch the Endurance Comp Live!


CUT TO:
6:26pm BBT

Libra's laughing about how Dan is talking to everyone.. Jerry's feeling badly he couldn't stay up there. Keesha calls out support to Renny, "Show all these young guys what you're made of."

Dan: Can we get a time check? (nothing) Check of the time??

6:28pm BBT
Libra calls out support to everyone, telling them all good job by name.

Dan: So when your arms start feeling like they're gonna fall off, is that a good sign?
Jessie: It means you're going to work through whatever it is.
Dan: 4th quarter, down 27 points...
Libra: Don't you have the ball, Dan?
Jessie: Dan, quick, call time out.
Dan: sorry coach. We're getting our asses kicked, so we don't really wanna play right now.

CUT TO:
6:31pm BBT
April jokingly asks if they'd like her to pose for them, and they tell her she looks very pretty.

Right on cue, production shakes the building some more, and they're tilting quite a lot.

Dan is 3rd out.


6:35pm BBT

Jessie: (to Renny)That would be a good way to celebrate your birthday.. winning HoH. Ooh.. that didn't sound too good. Both your knees just popped.

CUT TO:
6:38pm BBT
Cue the wind machine. It's so strong, everyone on the bench is covering their eyes from the debris too.
Jerry whispers to the girls: "Jessie's in trouble."

Everyone's looking a bit worse for wear, and it's only been 50 minutes.



6:43pm BBT
Ollie Drops!

Ollie is 4th Out


Jessie, Michelle, Renny, April and Memphis are still in it.

Memphis is telling Jessie to hold on til his muscles just absolutely give.

6:46pm BBT
Dan, Libra and the others are telling them what a good job they're doing.

Dan: I think April may have ice water in those veins.
Keesha: Everybody's doing really good.

Ollie: (into mike) You can't wrap your arm around the rail like Jessie's doing.
Keesha: (whispers into mike) That's not fair.

Here are the 5 left on the wall at 6:49pm BBT:

At this stage of the game, it looks like it's April's for the taking.

6:54pm BBT
And then there were 4. Jessie is out.

Ollie: You're doing great. Gonna get a full body massage tonight.
Keesha: C'mon Renny, I gotta share somebody's HoH bed.

Michelle jokes from the ledge, "Damn, I haven't been in this position for a while."
Everyone laughs. She's bent over, tushy in the air.

CUT TO:
6:58pmBBT

April complains of pain. Michelle jumps on it. "ya wanna make a deal?"

Renny Assures April, if she needs to drop, she'll be ok. Renny is very confident she's got this.

7pm BBT
April: Do I get ice cream after this??
Keesha: You can have whatever you want. You'll be HoH.

Memphis starts doing the pain dance, and he drops out.

And then there were 3: Michelle, Renny and April

Memphis: I can't f'in bend my arms.
Ollie: Good job, man. Ain't no joke.
Jessie: Glloves woulda been nice!
Memphis: I can't even close my arms right now.
Jerry: Upper body weight got me. 200 pounds up there.

Michelle's sing-songy, as if she hasn't a care in the world. Meanwhile, she's the last hope for her alliance in this comp. Renny and April are standing strong,

7:07pm BBT
Michelle complains they haven't had a helicopter for a while, jokingly asking for more wind machine and debris. April jokes, "How's my hair look, guys?"

Renny is still in it, but not talkative.

Keesha: C'mon Renny. I wanna sleep upstairs with you tonight. It's your turn to repay me.
Libra: Good job, Michelle.

Here goes another earthquake (production generated)

Memphis: Take it Michelle, Take it!
Michelle: (sultry) Oh, yes. Thank you for that.

7:17pm BBT
Renny, Michelle and April are still in it and hanging tough. Here's how they're lookin': In pain, but very determined.





7:22pm BBT
Dan's encouraging Renny, football coach style. Very funny.

Dan: Motherly pride, New Orleans pride, whatever you wanna call it. Just get out there, and kick their ass. I have other motivational speeches for the other ladies.
Michelle: I'll take mine.

Dan obliges. It's all about Rhode Island... Michelle tells him not to forget about the Portuguese. He's hysterical.. and such a doll. Dan finishes up his speech for Michelle, and says he has one speech left, whenever she wants it. She being April.

7:27pm BBT
Keesha: She's tiny. It's gonna work for her.
Ollie: Good job, April.
Jessie: Good job, Michelle.

Keesha: April, you look amazing. Amazing.
Libra: Good job, ladies.
Keesha: Good job, girls.
Michelle: Can I please have a bottle of wine when I get down?
Keesha: Yes! Strong girls up there.
Libra: Focus. Focus. You got it, guys.

Here's the 2 week free trial link. You know you wanna!

7:33pm BBT
Michelle: Flava Flave!

7:34pm BBT

Another 6.8 trembler shakes the ladies... They all make it through.

Renny's trying to shake the life back into her right arm. April's stretched out forward, perhaps to relieve her lower back, an she's doing a little leg stretch from side to side.

Renny continues with the arm shake outs, alternating arms every minute or so.

7:39pm BBT
No feed on Michelle at the moment. Ah, there she is. Michelle is positioned like April, completely bent over, her hair dangling lower than the edge of the building. Michelle and Renny are right next to each other. April's a bit further away.

Michelle and Renny exchange a few words, then Michelle says she's just kidding around, trying to keep her mind off of what they're doing and how much pain she's in.

We hear a chorus of "Good job" from the peanut gallery.

7:42pm BBT
Renny turns around. Everyone tells her, Renny, I don't think you can do that... Renny responds, just jump? And she jumps off. Everyone tells her what a great job she did.

Renny is out.

7:44pm BBT
Michelle and April endure.

Ollie: Mind over matter.
Michelle: I need a massage after this.
April: Ya think?

7:46pm BBT
More shaking... April and Michelle hang tight. Compliments for both from the HGs on the sidelines.

Michelle: Are your feet numb?
April: My whole body's numb.





There is no baiting.. only support. The wall is now at about a 40 degree angle... This is not an easy task.

7:51pm BBT
April's face is beginning to show the strain.

7:52pm BBT
BB cranks up the wind machine, sending debris everywhere. The ladies make it through, unscathed, and are rewarded with the support of the other HGs.

7:56pm BBT
In it to win it. Each woman holds her own life in the game, as well as the life of her alliance in her hands.

Ollie: Yer lucky ya'll took y'alls heels off.
April giggles.
April: Thanks, Ollie.

8:04pm BBT
Michelle: My feet and my arms are burning.
April: Oh yeah, my whole body hurts.

Michelle is positioned like a jackknife for a while, then she spreads her legs apart and says ow! April echoes the ow.

The boys are attentively watching their girls. Still vocal in their support.

The rest of the HGs are watching intently as well.

8:10pm BBT
April: OK, Dan, I'm ready (for my pep talk).
Dan: It's 27-27. We're in overtime. You've got everything on the line. Your boyfriend's watching.
April: Hmph.
Dan: Your family's at home watching, wondering, will she do it. It's up to you to ask yourself this question, do you really want it? Some people think you're just up there, wanting to look cute, showing off your legs and other.. endowments. I'm gonna tell ya what.. It doesn't matter what you look like. Your twin sister's in the audience.. she can't even watch. Your showmance in the audience, coming to the realization that you're 10x tougher than him.
Ollie laughs.
Dan: Ask yourself, is the state of Nebraska gonna look at me the same way?! You can come out of this with all kinds of swimsuit deals, but can April dig deep within her soul and pull this out.. That's the question you have to ask yourself.. with the clock running out, triple overtime.. April's gotta make the decision that no way in hell am I letting go.. Now let's get out there and kick some ass!!

8:15pm BBT
Immediately following Dan's speech for April...
Michelle: I don't know if I can hold on much longer. I need to look at my mom.
April: It's ok.
Michelle: You're not gonna put me up? You swear on your life?
April: I promise.
Michelle: You swear on Boston?
April: I promise. I respect your strength.
Michelle: You got much longer in you?

8:18pm BBT
Michelle's crying. She wants her mom to be proud of her, and she wants a letter from her. April tells her not to cry and of course her mother's proud. Michelle's really choked up. Her breathing is very labored.

8:20-8:28pm BBT
April: Stop crying. It's ok.
Michelle: I just wanna see my mom.
April: That's ok. You can stay up as long as you want to.
Michelle: Who're you gonna put up?

April: Why're you crying?
Michelle: I don't know.. something to do... God, I gotta lose weight. Hey, you're not gonna put me or Jessie up? Even if you win the veto?
April: No.
Michelle: Promise me. Swear.
April: I'm not putting you guys up.
Michelle: How much more time you got in you?
April: A lot. I just need the room.
Michelle: If we're in this position next week, you'll give it to me?
April: If you promise me the same thing.

Michelle: This is all I've done...
April: You've done so well... Make sure you go on your side.

Michelle's crying more now.

8:29pm BBT
April: I can't promise you much more.
Michelle: How bout a new car? (kidding)
April: Deal! You wont be able to drive it, cause you wont be able to feel your hands for the rest of your life, but it's all good.

Michelle is very emotional... and she's still up there.

Michelle: I think this is the time I hate being tall.
April: Yeah.

We are now just under 3 hours in.

Michelle: I know it's taking me a while. I'm sorry.
April: No, that's ok.

Michelle apologizes to April for asking her to swear on Boston (her nephew, I think). April says it's ok..

8:35pm BBT
Michelle is in great physical and mental pain right now. Her breathing has become labored again, and her cheering section has gone silent.

Michelle: My wrist just separated.
April: Don't say that.
Michelle: Swear?
April: I swear.

Michelle jumps off. April stays up another minute...

Michelle lays on the cushion crying, and April comes over, drapes herself on top of Michelle, hugs and kisses her and promises she's going to be ok, and that she respects her as a player.

Ollie comes over to April and tells her he's proud of her. She says, "I wasn't goin' anywhere."

Everyone comes over to congratulate April...

And we have a new Head of household in the Big Brother 10 house!

8:40pm BBT
Jessie comes and tends to Michelle, telling her how much he respects her, what a good job she did, and he's going to get her feeling better.... Jessie is helping her get up and walk. Libra comes over to tell her what a great job she did, and that she's proud to even know her.

For tons more pics of the whole comp, please go over to DishCaps! DivaDawn has even more great caps from the endurance comp going up over there... as well as everything from the past 3 seasons. :)

I'm cooked! I'll see ya in the morning for the overnight report! :) Thanks for being a part of the dish!

<3,
Carolyn






Permalink







497 Comments:

Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I think I'm rooting for Jessie, Michelle or Memphis to win, otherwise this week could get boring.

July 31, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - you are awesome! A true BB hero! Great call on the endurance comp (like we would EVER doubt you!) Just settled in with the Captain for a long evening ahead! Rooting for AP Dan! Maybe now we'll get a REAL game going!

CAP :)

July 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I want Keesha on the block this week. I want her to feel unsafe and squirm in fear allllll week. She needs to be brought down about 50 notches.


This comp is going to be a hoot!

July 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Three Cheers for Carolyn. She told us to rest up.

I'm ready to rock and roll.

This is going to convince them even more the earthquake was fake. They are gonna feel like fools when they get out and find it was the real thing... as if they need that to make them more fools than they already are so far.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I hope Libra wins it and sticks Jessie back up on the block with Memphis!

July 31, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling you are in for a long night.
It looks like they will all do well.
Thanks for the updates.

July 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK-Bat hang definitely favored Dani, disco ball favored Nat. But I think this one is tailor made for Jessie. It looks to be much more about upper body strength than balance.

July 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Iwould like to see Libra win also. But Dan would be great.

July 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE it if Renny won!! Hang on GIRL!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Oh please just don't let Jesie win....anybody but him!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Way to go Carolyn! I am looking forward to this one!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah...I have to root for Dan in this HOH comp...the other nominations are too predictable...and America will get to control one of his nominees. I hope he's going to try hard to win so he can win some money!!! He needs to stop this "weak player" crap. He looks like he's having fun and not struggling...but then again, no one is really struggling yet.

July 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like the houseguests in the middle are not getting as much of the shaking and flexing....a little unfair. April is barely moving at all.

July 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Do you think the feeds will comeback? Oh! OH! They just came back I thought oh no we won't be able to see it but we can. Thank you Thank you BB. I hope Jessie wins because of Keesha the house is so stupid on this one Angie should be here. I am changing teams .

July 31, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think who to tell dan to vote for all depends on who wins the hoh.

im leaning towards wanting him to nominate libra since hes inkling into a little side alliance with her yeach

July 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Hey gaytor! (And since I posted it in a thread that was old, Hey Ry!)

Yup, I definitely voted for Dan to push for Jessie's nomination. Though frankly, I think it would be funny if Keesha went up this week for being a dork.

July 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Very thankful no camera is on Jessie

July 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Gooooooo Libra!!!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Why did we go back to trivia?

July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

UGGG. My TIVO did not catch the time change I guess..I missed the show. But, Jessie is still there so I guess I did not miss much. Thanks for the updates lady's!!

One thing..What did Michelle say about the banner?

July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Not gonna lie, I am amazed at Jerry's determination right now. He is looking real strong! I want Renny to win!

Also, keeping Jessie for this comp, quite possibly the dumbest thing ever!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

GaYToR
Today's pic is my fave.Love th blond, reminds me of Eddie Izzard. Is that bad?

I would like to see Dan win.But I doubt he will be doing his best--maybe still trying to fly under the radar.

I would like to see Michelle on the block just to watch her reaction.

July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Julieb. Please, please anybody but Jessie. They thought he was impossible to be around when he was up on the block! I'm not even sure his own ego could take becoming HOH again.

July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Oh, I also want Jessie to win just because those 7 are stupid for not getting him out. They could have saved Angie and used it to their advantage.

July 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OMG. Are we going to get a blow by blow desription from Jessie on every muscle that comes into play for this game?

Obviously Dan i throwing it. He's already looking weak. Dan is going to be a great AP.

AGP, let that sandbag fall on Jessie's head anytime now.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

ROTFL!!! Carolyn, if I didn't know better, I would think that you made up that bit about Jessie saying that it's a good thing he lost the weight and that he has superhuman power!!

This kid is just SO full of himself it's insane!

July 31, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Dan is cracking me up right now. He is trying to make them lose concentration. AGP will spank him if he doesn't stop singing. haha

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

hmmm no cameras on Jessie? Could the camera people feel the same about him as they did Natalie last season???? Remember no camera time when they were on the disco balls.

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

I'm voting Libra libra libra libra until i can't vote anymore she must leave

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

I'm voting Libra libra libra libra until i can't vote anymore she must leave

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they just come up with this after the earthquake

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

dan isn't going to lat he is struggling and he throws all compts

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope RENNY wins so that keesha is safe!

July 31, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hypothetical question. if you are one of the last two standing, and the other is in your alliance, woulnd't you drop so that your hands are clean for the nominations?

July 31, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, please stop singing!! AND, this competition, I think, will not be as hard for Jessie. Don't you think they will eventually have to hang? Shucks....I want anyone but him...
Lee

July 31, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Beorn I so agree with u about Keesha. She was just not using her brains this week only her emotions. Not the way to win this game. -Lou

P.S. Why do the feeds keep going off.

July 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BB would you please give Jessie a penalty nom for singing so we keep getting that damn triva. And a second one just for being him.

OOPS Jerry's down.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Why does it keep going to trivia? Or is it just me?

July 31, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, Dan needs to stop friggin' singing and reciting lines from movies and such so they can stop cutting out! Grrr...

July 31, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Oh, so it's the singing that keeps bringing us trivia? Fantastic.

July 31, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Arrrrrrggg, Jessie's arrogance really grates on my nerves....and that noise he makes(kinda a farting noise)is so rude. Although I finally realized tonight who he reminds me of...a pumped up PeeWee Herman....something with the face/hair.

Unfortunately, I think Jessie has a real shot of winning this HOH.

July 31, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I want Jessie to get so abnoxious they will need a gallon of pain killers to get rid of the headaches. They deserve it.

I'm just sorry for the rest of us, especially Carolyn and ReporterX who will have to post that drivel. :(

July 31, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm embarrassed to admit this after complaining about her for the first 10 days, but....

GO MANCHELLE GO!

[I don't remember which poster here called her "Manchelle" first, but it's brilliant!]

I do like the way she's calmed down in the last week and I respect her for not dissing the unpopular kids to suck up to the Plastics.

I just hope the power shifts this week. I can't take another week of high school cafeteria politics.

I like Renny, but she'd be a TERRIBLE hoh. She'd just follow the herd to not cause waves.

July 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Feeds go out when a HG sings (copyright laws) or talks about production (against the rules), or if they talk about someone who has not signed a waiver.

July 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS is it always Dan singing. My bad, just give Jessie the penalty nom anyway :p

AGP is being way too fast on the trivia button anyway. They cut to triva for a silly movie quote/ voice imitation earlier.

EASE UP AGP!

And there goes Libra.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on dan!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Dan is the perfect one to be causing mischief in the house but he seems to be taking that roll too far. Please stop singing.

July 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I really like that pic too Gaytor!!

AND Libra's out!! Yippee!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Sheesh i hoped Libra had more game in her ......shame

July 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan is a VERY funny guy.
I keep giggling at his randomness

July 31, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Carolyn, I did it, 2 week free trial just for this comp. And yeah, I'll probably be sucked in for the season. Haven't had feeds since All stars. I used your link...I'm here with you, guys!

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'm putting it to a vote...all in favor of a muzzle for Jesse and Memphis, say "Aye!"

Aye!

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Oh I see.
It's pretty excessive, huh?
Jessie's mouth would be enough to make me hit the pavement.

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger LaQuita said...

Too bad someone won't say something to get Jessie to flex his muscles (he would forget all about the competition) it would be awesome to see him fall next!

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

If anyone is keeping count

"7" Alliance is down to 5 of 7 and Meathead Alliance is staying strong at 3 of 3.

Long night ahead everyone...

Let's go Renny!!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I like Dan, but he's killing me right now! Come on, shut your mouth so we can watch!!!!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Beorn did you bring the crawfish? I'm ready to pinch your.... errr... I mean SOME tails. ;)

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger shawn said...

Keesha is so jealous of Angie that when she leaves the house and finds out that Angie is more popular, her head will explode.

Go Meathead! Annoy them right off the ledge. They deserve you.

July 31, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, Libra is out.

July 31, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libra is done 2nd. Dang I thought she would do good.

July 31, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

There is always a lot of spurts of trivia during endurance comps. I think every time BB comes on to talk to them they cut the feeds.(as well as all the other reasons given)

July 31, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Happy to see Libra gone. Jessie has to be REALLY happy about that.

July 31, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO HOO! for libra dropping!

July 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

hmmm Dan knows about crawfish. I'll pinch his tail too.

I ain't sayin' nuttin bout suckin' dem heads. You people will think I'm being nasty. That crawfish head juice and fat is the BEST though.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I have to imagine Dan's gonna throw it. Being HoH when you're being controlled is a dangerous proposition.

July 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libra dropped???

Now all we need is for April and Ollie to drop too. That's going to be hard though.

July 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

One of the 'old people' outlasted Libra? [Please pardon any sarcasm.]

Go Renny!

July 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Dan is doing a good job of moving enough to keep all his muscles loose and not put too much strain on one group.

July 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

YES YES YES LIBRA IS OUT

July 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Libra will regret jumping out so early...

July 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn, I just wanted to tell you thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been on vacay the past five days and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been up to speed tonight. I got up early Tuesday morning, snagged my husbands laptop and read 2 1/2 days worth before he woke up. It was awesome! When I got home last night I watched the CBS fake shows and then read the real stuff here. You are so much better then those tv editors!! So thank you!

IMO: Glad Dan is AP. I'm pretty sick of Keesha and her tribe (except Renny: love her!)I hope Keesha, Libra,or April leave next. I kinda hope Michelle gets HOH b/c I like her "F'n" fire, I just don't want that to screw Dan's AP up. Would love to see him and Renny flip over to the other side.

One more time: This is the best site EVER!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im rooting for michelle or jessie!!! take libra or keesha out!!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok im definetly now wanting it to be libra vs kesha on the celebruty death bloc this week

July 31, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Julie. Today's pic is brought to you courtesy of Mardi Gras 2005, before the storm.

I'm wearing a Candian hockey jersey. Pretending to be a 'foreigner' helps to get better beads, and I am all about being a bead ho.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Very exciting to watch!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goblin!! is that What dan just said???

July 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Can they turn around and face the building??? That would at least add a variety to the muscles they were using....

I still can't decide who I'm rooting for... who does everyone else want?

July 31, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

LOL@gaytor...I was born and raised on the coast in Morgan City, but oddly enough, I've never liked crawfish much. I know, it's a shame--or at least people tell me it is all the dang time! :-)

I gotta agree with rosaritoe--your pic today is AWESOME!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manchelle is in the zone... go baby go!

This comp should go on for a long time unless AGP steps up the shaking/water/etc.

July 31, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just voted for Dan to try to get Jessie out this week. I just hope if it is Jessie, that this doesn't bite him in the butt,(I'd rather do that myself hehe) Did I just say that out loud?

Don't count out Michelle on this comp. I think she may have the mental drive and determination to win HoH this week more than any of them.

Dan just said "spread-eagle time" oh my........and there goes my mind floating away in the gutter.

July 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Dan get the money if he attempts to do what America wants, or does he have to accomplish it?

July 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha What did Dan TAKE before this comp????

Some form of drugs.

BUT I LIKES.

July 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Dan is making me horny. "spread eagle time" ???

Give me an hour with his conservativness and .... well...

Carolyn I'm REALLY trying to be good. REALLY!

July 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I would like to see Jessie win a week in Jen's leotard.With the flower hat of course.

July 31, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Dan's out...darn

July 31, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRAP.

dan

July 31, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

GayTor ~ Whore for beads, lol!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

And there goes Dan. Makes sense.

July 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, no, Dan! I kinda thought he might really try with being AP and all, but I guess that's the best choice. Well, maybe he will be quiet now so no more trivia...

July 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Can't believe it! April just asked "how's the hair?"

July 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Jessie,is going to win.I really don't want him to,because his STOCK in himself will just go up more and more.

July 31, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

GaYToR
The pic looks like it was taken by someone close to you by the look in your eyes.

July 31, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS. And thanks Rosaritoe too. Didn't mean to leave you out. sometimes I scroll too fast then back up when it gets slow.

YAY! Dan's in the game. For US! Dan fell down and went BOOM.

I wonder who was 2nd choice. I'd bet it was Renny.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Nicole B. in OKC said...

Uhhhhhh...

Earth to Libra!!! You should probably have tried a little harder. You're not very well liked right now. It hasn't even been an hour.

I'm really impressed that Renny is still in it! She's been pretty lazy up until now.

July 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I think this comp is about will as much (or more) than physical attributes. That's why I think Jessie or Michelle will win. My money is on Michelle. She's a woman possessed right now.

July 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

I want Keesha on the block! She needs to go, then her little friends Libra and April, all in a row! And I hope Steven will not talk to Keesha when she gets out for how she treated Angie.

July 31, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Oh yes! getting the feeds again after having them last season is like getting an old friend back. Yeah now I'm there with everyone. Maybe I'll go raid the neighbors garden I can live on tomato sandwiches. I know I will be hooked on them and not able to just do the two weeks free.

Tickled that Dan is HG, hope we didn't shorten his stay.

Jessie please fall and knock your self out. Everyone could use a break from your cockiness and malapropisms.

July 31, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

All that dirt and dust they are blowing at the hg is actually helpful if they can get some on their hands....helps with grip.

July 31, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well after Dan jumped out, my bet is on April...I think eventually Jesse's muscles will give out on him (and all week we'll hear about how he lost so much weight, blah blah blah).
So, yeah...I'm betting on April...unless she breaks a nail.

July 31, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jessie really in trouble?

July 31, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I heart "Jessie's in trouble"

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Rosaritoe, actually it was. My wonderful partner of 27 years. That's why it's blurry. He has never learned to focus.

Awww Dan looks so sad sitting there. What an actor!

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jessie really in trouble like Jerry says.


Arrrrgg, I don't have live feeds!

July 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah me-I finally found a player to root for. It was the second pigeon from the left.

July 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Carolyn, I'm here with you tonite! I am totally thinking Dan is pretty hot, I wish he would have held on! I agree with those who believe Keesha was jealous of Angie, she couldn't hold a candle to Angie, OR Renny! Renny is gorgeous!

July 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fall jessie! fall!

July 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling that April is going to do well. Michelle is either hurting or stretching too much.

I'm impressed Renny is still up there.

July 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Quentin said...

Look at Renny go!!! My money (and hopes) are on April though, she looks SOLID.

July 31, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Jessie has a lot of weight to hold up so i can't see him lasting much longer.....

July 31, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

It would be funny if Renny gets HOH. She will serve up some good ole New Orleans hospitality.

Only Renny and April up from the 7.

If April gets H0H, we will get an extension of the blond ambition tour.

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Feed 2 is cracking me up right now. All of them sitting on the bench with those "We're screwed" looks on their faces as everyone in their alliance starts dropping.

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Ollies out

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Bugger-Ollie's out now.

Please please please.....do not let it be jessie!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ollie, he just put it all on April to win for their alliance. Or does Renny count in that, too? I guess she does....

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger shawn said...

I'm betting on Michelle. April is the lightest, but Michelle is stronger and meaner. Mean will get you thru. I am still pulling for the meathead though.

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Not looking good for the "7".

Come on Renny! Let's go Renny!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nice choice of pic of Dan, Carolyn!!:)

I'm trying to send mental curses to Jessie to make him fall. Doubt it will work, but I'm a gonna keep a tryin

July 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I actually kinda hope April gets HOH this time, only because I don't wanna see her on the block yet. If Renny were to get it, Keesha would just control her, so that's no good.
I certainly don't want Michelle or Jessie in charge...I want one of them to go home.
For some reason Memphis is gunnin for April, so I don't want him to have HOH either.

This is tough. Why'd Angie have to go? :-(

July 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it's april and renny vs. memphis, michelle and jesse...

hmmmm...

I wonder if Renny won it would she put up Libra after all the anti-Libra campaigning she did when Keesha first got HOH...

July 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be poetic justice if Jesse wins. Then the idiots that voted Angie off could ruminate upon their own stupidity. And Keesha could possibly realize she was a moron for insisting everyone vote out Angie.

July 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it almost looks like jessie iS going to fall soon

July 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

hi all--

no feeds here, but THANK YOU for the latest info. i'm rooting for april (since dan's out) for the sole reason of witnessing some good old fashioned HOH room lovin'.

thanks again for the deets.

July 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jessie will be out next, within...15 minutes...

July 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and renny my gosh,Can WEll all just say what an AMAZING job she's doing up there!!! hellooo She's lasted longer than I could and i'm
25

July 31, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Renny is still up there! Good for her! It would be a switch to have her win HOH. Maybe she'd stir things up a bit.

July 31, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I want Keesha and Libra nominated... if Libra gets saved, then up goes April. One of those catties got to go this week. All my votes are for Libra. Last night I voted for Dan, so please make it a double. ;-)

April and Michelle will fight it out to the end.

July 31, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renny's family must be so proud of her!
Lee

July 31, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

I am SO impressed by Renny!

I'm off to make a second pot of coffee.
=]

July 31, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Uh oh....the boys are cheatin' and they're getting busted by the peeps on the bench!! LOL

July 31, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't understand why anyone (outside of her family and friends) would want April to win? Do you really want to sit through another week of the girls holed up in the hoh b&tching about people? So boring...

July 31, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't understand why anyone (outside of her family and friends) would want April to win? Do you really want to sit through another week of the girls holed up in the hoh b&tching about people? So boring...

July 31, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger MeganHouseDir said...

i am so over jessie. he is making me to not watch the show anymore :(.

July 31, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger cracker jack said...

Dan threw this HOH. he hung in there past the old guy and someone else, and then made his exit.

As far as AP goes I'm a little torn. Last summer I had no reservations about voting for Eric to do something that would hurt his overall game. Dan is probab;y my favorite, so I don't know about voting for something that could make him look fishy in peoples eyes. I'll wait to vote for the AP question until after I know HOH.

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So it's Ollie/Renny vs. Jessie/Michelle/Memphis now. Interesting.

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger shawn said...

Both Dan and Ollie dropped because they feel safe no matter who wins. Neither seem to be anyone's target.

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

I agree, Dan is hot!! Oh how minds change.

Thanks for keeping us posted Carolyn! I am poor and can't afford the live feeds, even with the 2 week free trial because I know I will forget to cancel.

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

3 things to win this one:

Strength 20%
Determination 45%
Pushing through the pain 35%

Who will it be? Both Michelle and Jessie are tough. Don't know much about April... but she seems determined as well. Pain?

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could someone please ask the pigeons to quit singing-I keep getting trivia.

July 31, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Ollies wantin April to win it for more than one reason. Then they'd have a nice big bed and tub to roll around in and do the deed! Ugh for the hgs that follow her as HOH though.
The gaggle must really be sh***ing now!

July 31, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Long Trivia...I wonder what's happening!?!?

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope Renny wins this one for some reason. Just because I want Jesse to squirm!! I love how they were whispering into the mic!

July 31, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Jessie's arm around the bar? Maybe that is not fair and that's why we have trivia...
Lee

July 31, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

How were they cheating julieb? I missed it.

July 31, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JulieB - How are the boys cheating? I'm just curious because I missed it chasing my kiddos around.

July 31, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Anyone surprised Jessie would try to cheat? Anyone?

July 31, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

wonder if the ones cheating are being disqualified?

July 31, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessie is so light in the head its an unfair advantage

July 31, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, nevermind, Carolyn answered my question. Oh, boys...why cantcha win fair n square?

July 31, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

I'm with you Tella. I'd love to see Keesha and Libra with April as a renom possibility.

But, I'd love to see Renny win the HOH and she wouldn't put Keesha up.

So once again, I'm torn.

July 31, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rootin for ollie but have a feeling that Michelle is going to win...don't know why...just a gut feeling.

July 31, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I don't see Jessie up there anymore.

July 31, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

People wondering about the cheating ~ They were told, prob before the live feeds came back, that there is no wrapping ure arm around bar. Jessie and Memphis were, so Ollie n Keesha called em out on cheating.

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Jessie is out.

July 31, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the start of the comp. Is there a rule that you can't face the wall?

I think Ollie totally threw it. Knew he was safe. Doesn't mind if Libra gets busted. Probably hoping April goes to sequester and doesn't mess up his game from here on out.

July 31, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

They were wrapping their arms around the bars....no, no according to the bench people.

July 31, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that they would call Memphis and Jesse on wrapping their arms around the bars. I was hoping that was why we were in trivia. That maybe they would disqualify them.

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, no sign of Jessie. I wonder if he was disqualified and no he's crying in the DR about it?

I'd like to think so...heha

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yay! Jessie is out!!!! Woo hoo!!! Go Renny!

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Julissa said...
I agree, Dan is hot!! Oh how minds change.


I totally agree. I'm wondering if there is any chance I can convert that Catholic to GaYToRism.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

YAHOO!!!! Jessie's out. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!! :) oh happy happy happy dance!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Memphis will be next out.

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Houseguests on a ledge
Hanging on with all their might,
50 kicks some ass!!!!!!!

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Now I don't want Renny to win just so Keesha can't keep sleepin up there. Even funnier would be if Renny said no!

July 31, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

YEAAAAYYYY Jessie is out!

My Jedi Force Mind Trick worked!!

Oh HAPPY DAY

July 31, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Memphis is hurtin pretty bad, anyone else think so?

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yay the A**hole fell :D

July 31, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Jessie's gone!

My money is still on Michelle.

July 31, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAYYYY! Jessie's down! April still has the eye on the prize...which is the HOH bed and more privacy! They'll be some steam coming from that room this week.
Lee

July 31, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie is down. =)

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo

Jessie's out!!! And just to make sure, did Renny out last him.

Bravo for her if she did.

Thanks Carolyn for keeping those of us who don't have the live feeds updated.

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Whooo-Hooo!!!! Jessie is out!!! I kind of want Memphis to win so that the Alliance of Seven can be broken up.... I only like half of them so someone needs to go.

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger shawn said...

Please do not let April win. I can not take another week of bleach blonde bimbo.

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YES YES YES YES

J-ASS-E's OUT!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!

Now to get him evicted once and for all!!!

Kitty in CT

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Interesting. I think I just saw Memphis doing the same sort of thing. His wrist was behind the bar.

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

And the deal-breaking begins!!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger LaQuita said...

Wooo Hooo! Jessie's out! He so deserved to bite the dust in this competition!

July 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

I'm soooo glad Jessie fell off!
GOOOO RENNY!

July 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

there is no proof jessie as cheating

July 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

And there goes Memphis.....oh come on Renny....show them how it's done. She's doing so great!!

July 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I doubt Renny will win this one, but she is impressive!!!

July 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Ry, what did I miss?

(Stupid laundry!)

July 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Manchelle! Fall face first girl! Come on. You know you wanna!

July 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renny is going to win.
Good so then I can go to bed

July 31, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO RENNY!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!

July 31, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg im hoping barbaro wins for the first time in this game

July 31, 2008 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Ha all females finalists in an endurance comp! Thats gotta kick Jessie in the ego a bit!

July 31, 2008 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Gaytor, LMAO! So what's up with the muscle man not being able to hold on??? That cracks me up!!

July 31, 2008 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Michelle is really hurtn up there and April is starting to show serious signs of hurtn....Renny looks amazing!

July 31, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michelle is starting to show her pain. I love it. Her butchiness is is going to be her downfall.

Then Renny and April. GEAUX RENNY! Bring it home for Nawlins, Boo.

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Brother ~ Just Michelle trying to pounce on a weakened April is all. Kinda funny tho.

I really see April falling and it being between Renny and Michelle. Come on now, Renny for the win!!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I've also started to dig Michelle, well, at least this week, LOL!
Carolyn, look how loved you are, we love you and the Dishchicks!

July 31, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Jessie was losing soooo much weight and now he's going to say that he was too heavy & that is why he lost?!?!? Puhlease!!!

July 31, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I know its not funny to say or even think but damn would i laugh if Michelle fell on her head with how she is bent over up there.

July 31, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger LaQuita said...

I'm pulling for Renny! She didn't get AP so HOH will be great!

July 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

PmSL at April and her "How does my hair look guys?"

She's in the groove. Manchelle might as well fall!

I keep missing any shots of Renny. How is she looking? Strong? I hope!

:o)

July 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think if April wins, she'll be pissed at Keesha because Keesha keeps cheering on Renny and not saying much to April?

July 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Memphis ,Dan, Renny and Jeery need to hook up. Nobody would ever suspect that alliance. they could knock out the 6 boobs and the boobie or go for Meathead and Manchelle. Nobody would ever suspect those 4 together.

July 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Thanks Ry.

I'd like to see Renny win because I really like her, but to make things interesting I'd like to see Michelle win.

July 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MICHELLE!!!!!!!!


Keeshit just told Renny she "needs to repay her so she wants her to win so they can continue to share the room".

OMG I cannot take another week like last week!

Michelle will put up the evil-doers! LOL


Is it just me or doesn't this look as hard as past endurance comps?

July 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle is making me nervous with all her bending over...

I dunno, I just want the game to be interesting this week and I don't see that happening if one of the "7" is in charge.

I dunno. April and Ollie rolling around in the hoh bed all week--no thanks.

Renny might change things up a bit, but we all thought Keesha would and she followed the herd mentality. Renny is not going to go against anything Keesha wants.

Manchelle is our only shot at getting this game going this week. Game on, baby. Hang in there and stop fidgeting!

July 31, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below