;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Tuesday and Happy Tuesday Show day! I cannot wait to see the PoV comp on CBS tonight and get a clear explanation of how the bartering of goods and money comes into play this season. Also, tonight we'll learn if we get Dan's vote for eviction this week.

For all of our friends along the Gulf Coast in Louisiana and Texas, be safe. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May tropical storm Edouard fizzle fast into nothing more than free water for your garden.

The lovely and talented ReporterX was up covering the HGs on the live feeds til just after 11pm BBT, and that's just below here, in the previous post, titled: Evening in the BB House.

While I get the overnight report together, why don't you head on over here and send the BB10 HGs a wake up message. Wake Up Messages will be accepted at the official CBS site only, and the cut-off is 6pm BBT on Wednesday 8/6/08.

Also, you may want to check out BB10 Brian's Stuff On Ebay, and BB10 Steven's Stuff on Ebay. Time is running out on these Big Brother 10 auctions. In news of the strange yet enterprising, some guy is selling the boxers *he* was wearing when Steven was kicked off the show... Okie dokie. He says it's to pay his gas bills. So far, at 99 cents, he can almost buy 1/4 of a gallon. ;)

OK... here I go. Please check back for the overnight report starting at 6am BBT. :)


11:09pm BBT
Around the house

April moves from room to room, saying goodnight to everyone, and telling them she wants to get to bed early, so she won't need a nap tomorrow.
    ***A likely story.


CUT TO:
11:13pm BBT
HoH Landing
Ollie & Jessie, Michelle and Jerry.

Jessie's teaching Ollie to play chess, as Jerry and Michelle look on. This continues for 30 minutes. Then Ollie heads in to the HoH Room to join April.

CUT TO:
HoH Room
Ollie & April
11:48pm BBT

This is Foreplay?

April: Renny is the closest to Jerry's age, but she's so mean to him. She's mean.

Talk turns to game.

Ollie: Renny... God bless her, but I would put her up.
April: Who would you put up next to her?
Ollie: Libra.

April: Did you notice how many times Libra cut me off when we were talking outside?? It had to be 150!
Ollie: She's annoying. I can't stand being around her anymore.
April: I'm surprised you haven't gotten into it with her.
Ollie: Whenever I'm around her, I just let her talk, and I go to another place. It's entirely for personal reasons I wanna to put her up.

Talk turns to the votes for this week.

Ollie: We have the votes.

CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Backyard
Renny, Memphis, Libra, Keesha

Everyone's gathered around, bashing April and Jerry. Then talk turns to Thursday and Jessie's imminent departure.

Libra: I can't wait for Thursday! It's gonna be hysterical.
Renny: I'll hug him g'bye.
Libra: I wont.

Renny goes inside a couple minutes later, and Keesha, Memphis an Libra remain outside, talking about Jessie and how stressed he is now. Libra can't resist one more dig:

Libra: He lives off women.

Game talk continues...

Libra: If I get HoH, I think I'd put up Michelle and April.
Memphis: I'm not sure, because then if Ollie won the PoV, we'd still have April and Ollie in the house. (pause) If I won HoH, I'd make Jerry swear on his children to not put me up for two weeks.
    ***And this is how Jerry will likely be passed over again and end up making it to the final four.

CUT TO:
12:28am BBT
HoH Room
Ollie and April

Ollie and April put on another vigorous live sex show for the live feed audience... Lots of hard slapping, pounding and moaning.

April: (giggling) Did I just hear a yes?
Ollie: Yes.
April: Nice.

More heavy breathing, coming down...

April: I'm glad no one is having sex in this house.

Both laugh.

Ollie: Can't be. Nothin' goin' on in here.
April: (laughs) God.
Ollie: Do you think they (unintelligible)
April: No, I really think they don't think we are.

CUT TO:
12:36am BBT

Around the house...

  • Libra, Keesha and Memphis wrap up their talk and go inside.
  • April and Ollie and snuggling, post coitus.
  • Michelle and Jessie go to the Spa Room to talk game.
We'll follow Michelle and Jessie...

CUT TO:
12:39am BBT
Spa Room
Jessie & Michelle

We Have to win HoH.


Jessie: Dan promised me he wouldn't put me up if he wins. He gave me his word.
    ***Snicker.
Jessie: The worst case scenario is if Keesha or Libra win HoH. Best case: anyone else!
    ***Um.. you may want to rethink that, Jessie.


CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha, Renny & Libra

Pillow Talk

Libra: April is gonna sh*t when she finds out I'm with you and not her!
Keesha: I tried so hard to get along with her...

Talk turns to the earthquake, and whether or not it was real.

Libra: America must have really been laughing at us with those masks on... running out yelling earthquake!


CUT TO:
1:05am BBT
Living Room
Dan & Memphis

Memphis: This place reminds me of the Truman Show. What a f'd up movie... and we're living it.

Dan & Memphis decide to have some fun...

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Hippie Room - Lights out
Dan, Memphis, Libra, Keesha, Renny

Pillow Fight!

Dan & Memphis, dressed as bank robbers, with hats on their heads and bandannas covering the bottom half of their faces, storm the Hippie Room hollering and instigate a massive pillow fight.

Everyone cracks up. They turn the lights back on, ready for more fun.

Libra: Renny, tell them about your first week.

Without missing a beat, Renny grabs a hat, puts it on her head and sings, "Crazy."

Renny's on a roll. She gets all costumed up and does a self deprecating act about her first week in the house, when they weren't giving her her meds.

Renny: I told them to wake the doctor or take her to the hospital.
Keesha: Was it the meds or us?
Renny: Both! 13 people and no one's talking to me, because I'm on the block. Everyone's making alliances, and I'm sleeping with a homosexual! When no one's talking to you, and all the whispers... I didn't think I was going to make it. I thought I was having a breakdown or something.
Libra: We have to be able to laugh at ourselves. We've all had our breakdowns one way or another.. I still can't go to the bathroom!

Good times in the Hippie Room continue as Renny and Dan do a mock scene of her with the set doctor, whom she says reminds her of Don Knotts.

Happy chatter continues until almost 2am, when Memphis and Dan take their leave, and the ladies turn off the lights and settle back down for the night.

CUT TO:
2:10am BBT
Around the house.

The girls are settled in for the night.
Memphis shoots some hoops, then heads in to bed.
Dan's wandering... He gets into bed, stays a few minutes, then wanders some more.

CUT TO:
2:30-3:20am BBT
While the rest of the house is sleeping, Dan is up and wandering. He studies the memory wall for a bit, then he goes around the house, looking like he's trying to commit details to memory. By 3:20am, Dan settles into bed.


This concludes the overnight report.






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn darling. I'm up early waiting on the roofers to start and I knew the best thing I could do is spend this time with you.

August 5, 2008 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aww :) Good morning, Alice :) Hope they're quiet and not too stinky!

August 5, 2008 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Good morning!

August 5, 2008 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Hill :)

August 5, 2008 at 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last season was my first on here and there used to be clips. i have the feeds, but i liked the clips in case i missed anything. is there a reason they are no longer on here?

August 5, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Carolyn,
Has anyone told you how great you are today (like you didn't already know..lol)?

I am dying for the moment that Ollie and April get busted for their sexcapades. And, here's a thought....

Is it just me or does anyone else get reminded of a commercial when someone says Dan's name? Its been a few years ago, but it was a blue jeans commercial and all I can remember is a woman yelling at her husband saying "Dang it, Dan!!"...lol...

Just thought I'd share that little snip with you all. Please forgive me. I think I'm a little delusional from this home improvement mess...

August 5, 2008 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Janice from GA said...

Won't the houseguests be shocked when they find out at the wrap party about all the sex going on between April and Ollie?? LOL

I have wondered why Jerry hasn't ratted them out yet? They were "doing it" in the bedroom when he was there and awake because he has made comments after they finished to them!! LOL

Crazy life in the BB House!
Janice from GA

August 5, 2008 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn..Are April and Ollie just kidding thinking that their bed antics are not being taped? I won't be able to relax until we find out for sure if Dan will be asked to vote out Jessie.
As for the contest for canadian viewers I am kicking myself for not applying for a passport.

August 5, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I really hope they have an activity for the houseguest today. I don't think I can listen to Michelle and Jessie whisper about game play today or anyone else for that matter.

It still blows my mind that the houseguest don't realize everything they say and do is being caught on camera.

August 5, 2008 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

Good morning everyone! Is it Thursday yet. lol I have a feeling this Thurs is going to be a gooooood one. ah ah ah!! Also, can't wait thought to see the POV comp tonight. Well back to work but as always I will be on the sidelines checkin' in on the HG's and the best damn BB site out here.

Carolyn, Goddess of BB thanks, again for all you do, you are the best. I may have to follow in your foot steps and find a place for some good Cuban coffee. These late nights are sneaking up on me fast. :-)

Take care all and I will check back in in awhile. Have to make it appear that I'm doing some sort of work. lol

August 5, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@6:21am - Good Morning :) Yes, the reason trhere are no clips is because it is now illegal to make them. The live feeds are copyrighted material, and it is being enforced.

hockeymom :) - Good Morning :) Thank you! I saw it... unfortunately, the copyright situation is so serious, I can't even publish your comment. :( I'm sorry.

thatdudeswife - Good Morning :) hehehe. You're the 1st! lol. Thank you very much! It's very nice to hear.

Janice from GA - Good morning :) lol. I don't know.. maybe Jery's just being discreet, or maybe he's saving the information for a later time.

Andrea :) Good Morning! Ollie and April genuinely think their only audience is the people behind the walls. APril even ssaid the other night, "WOw, we just gave the producers quite a show."

MikeInBama! :) Good morning, sweetheart. Me too.. I think they intentionally cast people who haven't had the feeds, so they'll be less inhibited. Dick and Eric were rare exceptions.

Just remember that if you (any of you) ever apply. Never let on to having watched more than the tv show.

Remember how all the HGs this season were "shocked" to learn about the orgy in the pool last season?

And no one could figure out why all the interviewers wanted to know if there was anything on the internet they'd like to confess now...

August 5, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Everyone!

August 5, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blueyz - Good morning :) Thank you!! I can't wait for tonight or Thursday either... or to see if anyone explodes in the next 48 hours on the feeds. ;) As far as the Cuban coffee goes, absolutely!! It's the only way to go.

RayRayFad - Good Morning :)

August 5, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

I'm not sure if you will be able to post this one but here goes.

I think it stinks that you can't post the video clips. I subscribe to the live feeds every year but I can't watch 24/7 so it was always so nice to be able to watch the clips of the 6 or 8 hours of the night when I had no choice but to sleep a little bit.

At any rate under the circumstances as always Carolyn, you are doing an amazing job at keeping us informed and we appreciate you so much.

August 5, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Do ya'll think they can keep it a secret until Thursday about voting Jessie out?

I think the only time someone was really suprissed was When Dick got Eric and Jessica to change their votes and vote Dustin out. Loved it!

August 5, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blueyz - Thanks... it's been a bear of a season, trying to transcribe every flipping word out of their mouths (the important ones anyhow)...

Gone are the days of typing out a few lines and "here's the clip" of whatever little cute, funny, sexy, dramatic moment.

I feel ya!

I ought to have some happy news to report to the live feed subscribers on that issue soon though.


OK...

I'm gonna go have a nice little ride, get a little exercise and top it off with a Cafe con Leche.

Be back in about an hour to publish more comments. :)

August 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Good morning to all...I was just reading on another site that the live show won't be shown at its regular time on Thurs. due to football I am not a happy camper...though I love football but not during my BB time....lol...anyways check local listings for the times it will be on in your area....my time is at midnight that night...well I am getting excited to find out how it all turns out with Jessie leaving....and the looks on all the faces....hehehehe.....ok well waiting for HGs to wake up....chow for now....

August 5, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and everyone~

I had a really scary thought this morning and here it is:

What if AGP wants Jessie to stay so much that they tell Dan to vote out Memphis as America's wish? I mean there is only one vote that would change who goes home, right........

OH HORRORS! Would they DO that? We couldn't do anything about it if they did.........

August 5, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

I'm holding my breath here. I can't wait till the live show on Thursday. I seriously hope that they vote Jessie out! I have become a huge Keesha fan in the last few days! And I ADORE Renny. I would love for her to take the big prize home.

And Caroly, thank you so much for your site! You are truly awesome!

August 5, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Oh my gosh ..I never thought about the wrap party. I think the house guests have a pretty good idea about whats going on between April and Ollie. April is going to mortified when she see's herself and Ollie on the big screen

August 5, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning Carolyn, Hope the ride was good! Thanks to ReporterX for staying up late & keeping us informed. You all are awesome since I do not get the live feeds I depend on you all so much.

I really wish Renny would cool off with her hatred of Jerry. She seems to take it to the extreme. Libra does seem more relaxed away from April. She is really funny. I love her quick comments & the faces she makes. I just hope these guys do not give themselves away before Thurs. Shocked faces of April, Ollie, Jerry, Jessie, Michelle -- Priceless!!! Bye, bye, Jessie, kiss, kiss!! I can't believe the remark April made that Libra kept cutting her off in conversation. They are all guilty of doing that but last night in particular, I yelled at April to stop interrupting Dan when he was trying to talk to them. Boy, I wish they could hear me sometimes, so frustrating to want to add my 2 cents & no one is listening except my sweet kitty who just gives me strange looks!!! Glad I can make my comments here!!! Wonder if April is going to hold court today with the "team" of 7?

August 5, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

April pats herself on the back more than anyone ive ever seen.

August 5, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say so far i'm loving the new alliance between keesha, libra, renny, memphis, and dan. I really see memphis being in the final 2. He's playing a very smart game and if the girls in the house dont get him out soon it will be impossible.

August 5, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

cant dan go against America's vote and just not get paid for completing a task? i know they made it sound like thats wut Eric cud do in the BB8 finale, he has to have the option of not totally screwing himself, doesn't he?

August 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning everybody!

Happy happy tv show day. I too want to know all about the bartering system prizes ... gold bars, money, etc.

Sounds very interesting and much more fun trading tools than a slop pass.

Than again, I'm not on slop.

;)

August 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!
Please let there be some drama today!!! ; 0

August 5, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Shack2000 said...

I wonder whether we viewers will know ahead of time who Dan has been asked as AP to vote out. Will they keep it secret till he's in the diary room so as to build up suspense? I think probably. The way the math comes down this week he's the deciding vote, and they want to make good TV.

August 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Morning Carolyn and dishchicks!

Good morning all my bb addicts! :)

Happy Tuesday. So can the new alliances stay quiet today??? We shall see, I sure hope Thursday is a surprise for everyone.

April and Ollie crack me up, they are delusional if they feel noone in the house thinks they're doing it. (Jerry is the only one who really knows, but A/O don't leave much to the imagination if they are together all the time)

Their lust is going to ruin their game, it all ready is, since they are one of the couples.

What is planned to keep us entertained today?? Craig Ferguson maybe and what else....

August 5, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tammy - Good Morning :) It's mostly parts of the midwest and northeast that will be having the blackout. I'll be posting all the details here later today.

Patti _ Good Morning :) I know the conspiracy theories float around every season about who AGP wants or doesn't want in the house anymore, but I really believe they don't interfere on that level.

Claire :) Good Morning. Here's hoping for some great action today!

Shaun - Good Morning :) Thank you!

Andrea - Good Morning :) That would be emarrassing.

MsFitz - Good Morning :) I hope she does hold court.. It'll make for an intense time, that's for sure!

Johnny5 - Good Morning :) Yup. Wel, Jessie may be a pretty close 2nd.

Anon@8:06 - Good Morning :) I'm loving the new alliance too!

Anon@8:17am - Good morning :) I thought Libra showed great restraint as well.

N2RealityTV - Good morning! :) Yup!

Baknaz - Good Morning! :) Amen!

August 5, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shack2000 - Good Morning :) I think they'll save it as a surprise for Thursday night...

JulieB - Good Morning :) Happy Tuesday to you. I'm not sure... We'll have to wait and see!

August 5, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Good morning!

I think things will stay intact for Thursday. Keesha and Renny want Jessie out badly. Libra may be a bit of a wild card, but she's smart, and I think she realizes she has to pick a side and stick with it, and she's picking the stronger side. Dan is sticking with the plan, assuming America asks him to evict Jessie.

And alas, I have a friend in town, so I can't watch live on Thursday. Ugh.

August 5, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, thank you for your kind words about us here on the Texas coast. We're getting lots of rain, but in the part of Houston I'm at, we didn't get ANY wind. The rain is glorious and I am so thankful to get a break from the heat!

August 5, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good Morning our dedicated fly on the wall ;) I think I just need to eliminate sleeping from my schedule, too. LOL.

Question for ya... Do you (or anyone else watching) know if BBAD on Showtime ever shown April and Ollie's very regular horizontal bopping? I just got Showtime and they ended last night's segment with them in bed just blabbing.

Just curious how "edited" Showtime's BBAD may be...

August 5, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

I just hope alarms don't sound and the door doesn't lock this week after the vote reveal.

August 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

G'morning, Carolyn! Thanks for TOR...can't wait for tonight's show.

I'm just hoping the local news talking heads are finished going on and on and on about TS Edouard by then! Geesh! It's all that's been on the tv all morning!

It's utterly ridiculous! Edouard made landfall right over our neck of the woods and I slept right through it!

There is a little high water on some roadways in some areas (we have gotten worse from a regular thunderstorm in the past)...Granted, the flooding could get worse as the day wears on, and they can let us know when that starts happening, but do they need to continue talking about it until then? LOL

Anyway, they better be over it by the time BB is supposed to air tonight. I want to see what's up with this bartering business. I'm really not sure I like that 'twist' at all. Not sure I don't like it either. LOL Just want to learn more.

August 5, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

In answer to SimplySam on BBAD regarding Ollie & April, they haven't ever shown anything except maybe a little bit of heavy breathing & long, noisy kisses!!! What is usually shown is pretty tame. Which is fine with me!!!

August 5, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around much with my witty and brilliant banter. You know, I really miss the clips. Carolyn does a job of the gods, but those clips get me going. Big mistake on CBS's behalf, I watched much more last season because I had the clips to fill in the blanks and keep me obsessed. But of course I still read Carolyn every day.

I want to see Renny's show and call me a perv, but I'd like to get a glimpse of how the sex is progressing. Maybe I'd learn a few tricks.

Anyone know what kind of meds Renny is on?

August 5, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

simplysam, not 100% positive about this, but I think their little love trysts have all been after BBAD goes off the air...but to answer your question, BBAD is very edited...just when a conversation gets good they switch to someone counting stuff or staring off into space or some other scintillating activity in the house. LOL Okay, we do get a lot of juicy tidbits and fun moments, but sometimes I really have to wonder why the choose to show us things like Libra counting fence pickets when the rest of the houseguests are inside talking and telling fun stories.

August 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts Carolyn! I live in the Gulf Coast and luckily we are doing just fine. I appreciate your concern.

August 5, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Thanks msfitz and boomer... I finished watching it this morning and had a feeling it wasn't nearly what it is advertised to be. I really wasn't impressed with BBAD.

And, just to let you know, I'm not particularly interested in watching Aprollie's Follies. I wanted to know just how "unedited" and "uncensored" BBAD really is.

I felt it really was, well... picky, choosy and edited. I think I'll just keep the DVR free of all that time and rely on my one and only favorite Dish Chicks for the REAL scoop.

August 5, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below